Author Topic: [Complete!] New Story - Virtual Cosmetic Surgery  (Read 31728 times)

Hedge

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 153
Re: [Update new chapter 4!] New Story - Virtual Cosmetic Surgery
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2018, 04:57:00 pm »
Update?

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2018, 08:38:14 pm »
Checking every day and trying hard not to hassle the author. It is amazing work, some of the best. Reread multiple times already... Good things come to those who wait.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 208
  • There's always a nailclip.
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2018, 10:40:26 pm »
I'm moved. Truly moved by the feedback I'm getting from this piece. I would have updated sooner, if not for holidays, work, and a change of place that all happened in the same time. In a few days I might be able to work more on stories like these. I'd like to write a few more, and I'm happy there's some interest. I might open up commission if someone is also interested in a custom scene or story. We'll see.

Also, as a prize for your patience and kindness, I present you with the largest update yet! More than 1600 words of sinful pleasure, all for you to enjoy!
 Let me know what do you think of it! Until next time, thank you for reading, and replying, and letting me know you like it!

André had passed through a series of IPs, and walked now the darkest recesses of the Internet. It was a hard task. Not due to some technical difficulty, he knew how to deal with them. His sister’s chest pressed against his arm as she lay together with him on the bed, now, that was a whole different matter.
And what his sister was saying…
“Come on, get something done. I want to feel my big fake tits again, and soon.” Her fingers brushed against his chest, making him jump on the bed. “And if you do your job well…” she left it at that, but her fingers lingered against his nipple.
Fuck. This was getting out of hand. The mere idea of having his own sister pushing against him on his bed, while he was looking for a magical reality-altering app to download silicone implants into Marie’s chest… whoa.
Except no reality-altering app was found.
André grimaced as yet another error showed up on his monitor. No way. The file seemed impossible to find. Whoever uploaded it managed to go through too many hoops, and his best tracing bots were running more circles than a bunch of dogs in a perfume shop. André hissed.
He really did not want his sister to punch him again.
He wanted her to… be good with him again? Maybe? It was still something so new, so… unexpected to see Marie react that way. Like something clicked inside her an-
“Well? What are you doing?”
“I… I, uhm, can’t seem to find it. Not my fault!” he added quickly as he saw fire came back into Marie’s eyes.
“It’s never your fault. Except when it is, and it was you who made me a fake-titted bitch, right?”
There was no denying that.
“R-r-right.”
“Then you better… uhm… you always managed to do wonders with a computer, brother. Why not now?”
André might have spent hours explaining her the technicalities of the matter. But there was no time. And by the way Marie had pushed her chest even harder against his arm, and hormones were having a field day inside his bloodstream by now. All he could think was Marie with her huge fake tits…
“Hey,” Marie flicked his nose, “why not now?”
“There are… problems. Whoever uploaded the app made it so it could only be downloaded at a specific moment and…”
“Yeah, sure. So convenient.” Something else clicked into Marie’s eyes. Like a bicycle going up one  gear. An odd smile spread over her features. Languidly, as much as a cat stretching, she moved to lay in front of him. “I understand. You are playing hard to get. You want your sis to coax you into giving her what she wants.”
André blinked, his brain having more or less stopped higher functioning. He only managed to weakly sputter “wait” before Marie moved her hand down towards his pants. “And here I was thinking that the thought of your sis with bigger tits would be enough,” she pouted. Marie’s fingers passed through his pants’ band and touched the pulsing rod beneath. Whatever blood was taking a holiday from making his brain work had seemingly all migrated south. His dick stood out high and pulsating. When Marie held it in her palm, he felt his own heart beating back in her grip.
Fuck. It was all so out of this world.
Marie withdrew her hand, whatever disappointment quickly forgotten when she began to take off her top, showing she wore no bra under. Marie’s breasts were young, supple and surprisingly cute. When Marie put his hand forwards to cup them, they were soft, and warm, and they also reverberated with heat from her chest and heart.
Anime girls had bigger tits, but there was something special about real breasts, for sure.
“Don’t you think I would look better with bigger tits, bro? Just picture it, you sis growing implants just like the other day…”
And André did. He had watched the simulation. Her flesh would ripple and push forward, expanded by the two inorganic orbs growing inside her…
“I really want to get bigger tits, bro… please make me get bigger tits…”
Oh boy. He would not recover from this.
Wait.
Recover.
Recover…
André jumped up and took his phone. Marie perked up at the sight. She let go of his dick, but coiled herself around him.
“Yes,” she asked, “did you get it at last?”
“No, but… I have an idea.”
André entered the app store and downloaded three apps in short succession. Marie didn’t seem impressed.
“What’s that?”
“I’m trying to…” André waited for the three apps to install, then he began to run them as his sister kept on staying too close for comfort. Not that comfort was much on his mind. “… to recover the data. When you deleted it, there might be a chance to…”
The last app pinged as it signalled him an installed program had been recovered.
“Yes!”
“Yes? Did you do it? Will I get my fake tits back?”
“Just a moment,” André said, tapping screen through screen. There. The app was still there. It just… when he opened it, it was back to Version 0.7 beta. Maybe the app had a rollback version to fall back onto in cases like these. It wasn’t that usual.
Then again, an app that could turn his sister’s tits into silicone orbs was not normal on any level.
He opened it.
“Yes! It’s working!” He ran through the usual warnings and stuff (at this point what could go wrong) and opened the menu for breast implants. A huge grin stretched his face as he showed the  display to Marie. She tried to snatch the phone from his hand, but he held it high and out of her reach.
“Hey! I want my tits!”
“In a moment,” he said, still keeping his phone away. “I want to make sure you’ll be good to me when you get your tits back.”
Marie rolled her eyes.
“I’ll suck your dick from time to time.”
André coughed.
“I meant… be nice to me…”
A grin.
“Why, don’t you want me to suck your dick with my enhanced lips? That app can be used form more than just tits, I believe.”
“Well, yes, but…”
“I’ll suck you off… twice a week. Gotta practice anyway.”
It wasn’t the answer he had been looking for, but whatever. At this point, really… whatever. But he couldn’t be that much of a pushover.
“Three times.”
“Fine! Three times! Now, would you put that phone to work? I’m so tired of being flat-chested!”
André nodded, looking at Marie’s chest. She was not flat-chested. The fact she referred to herself as such… was hot. Really fucking hot. Marie seemed to share his sentiment. She leaned forward.
“Watch them, because they won’t be natural for long. I want them to be big and fake! Come on! Push that button, or whatever you are doing!”
André repeated the procedure of the other day. There were considerably less options, and a warning popped up when he selected his sister’s new size.
“Come on! What are you waiting for?”
André pushed away the warning and selected the size. Four hundred ccs. Over the muscle. High profile. There we go. A pair of breast implants, to grow inside his sister in front of his eyes.
“It’s… it’s done.”
“Oh! Oh… I can feel it!” Marie licked her lips, blinked. “Do my lips later. Now, enjoy, bro! Take a good look at my growing tits!”
And they were. Once again, Marie’s tits were growing and bulging, up and out, filling up with silicone as her skin stretched over two round mounds. Her hands caressed flesh growing more and more taut by the second, taking on a polished sheen where skin was so stretched by implants.
“Oh! It’s happening again! I’m growing implants! So good… so big!”
André, tentatively, pushing his luck, put his right hand atop of Marie’s breast.
His luck held, and his sister only grinned wider.
“Can’t keep yourself away from the goods, can you?” She tittered. “I can relate,” she admitted, cupping her own left breast. It was different. Before Marie’s breast were squishy and soft. Now… they were still soft, in a playful sort of way, but there was something inside them that pushed back, that kept their shape rounded and firm, that showed they had been augmented. And they were still so smooth and warm and they smelled as well as before… maybe even better.
“Mmh,” Marie growled as her tits came to their full shape. “Mmh, so good.”
André kneaded his sister’s right tit. The implant pushed the top of the breast up, in a completely unnatural way. These were not his sister’s breasts. These were not even tits anymore. They were tits. Boobs. Fake boobs made for fondling and sucking.
As if on cue, Marie tried to lick her nipple, to no success. Her new tit, while large on her small frame, still was a few centimetres away from her pink tongue.
“Shame,” she said, seemingly disappointed. “Well. I guess we can try a new size later…” she blinked. “Just for fun.”
“Yes… just for fun.”
“Speaking of fun…” Marie pushed her new tits against his chest. They bulged. So soft, so warm against his chest. “You did good. I think you deserve a prize…” Marie lowered her chest until her new tits enveloped his hard dick.
That was it.
André died and went to heaven.
Or this was a dream.
A stubborn dream, as Marie spit onto his dick and began to pump her inflated tits up and down the shaft.
“There, there. Let’s test the new equipment.” She grinned, the odd tinkle once again in her eyes. “Hey, bro. Let’s see how long you can last, while I titfuck you with my new, fake boobs!”
André gulped.
My bimbo stories on TPB:
The Corrector, The Solving Ring, Virtual Cosmetic Surgery

Want your own bimbo story? Commissions are open right now. :D
Otherwise, check my smashwords page! Thank you!

Hedge

• Donor
  • Thank You
Re: [Update new chapter 5!] New Story - Virtual Cosmetic Surgery
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2018, 12:04:54 am »
This is awesome!   Honestly this is one of the best stories ive had a chance to read... 

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 08:35:40 am »
So good. More cup sizes, ccs, and just the sheer erotic joy she gets from her fancy new rack. Followed my exquisite booby greed! Can't wait! Will pay for a patreon, set it up

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2018, 10:53:21 am »
So good. More cup sizes, ccs, and just the sheer erotic joy she gets from her fancy new rack. Followed my exquisite booby greed! Can't wait! Will pay for a patreon, set it up

Thank you! I'm already working on the next chapter, and we might see a bit of that booby greed! As for the rest, you're very kind. I'll see what I can do to set up a patreon or some other way to manage requests.  :)
My bimbo stories on TPB:

Hedge

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2018, 07:21:33 pm »
hell yes!

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2018, 01:40:51 am »
Amazing story! Can't wait to read next chapter!

Hedge

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2018, 01:41:50 am »
You and me both lol

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 552
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2018, 03:03:25 pm »
please do not rush the author, when you want to do something perfectly, "to lick all the corners", but at that time you have to throw it into the audience as soon as possible, it makes you nervous, I know for myself :-\ :) :)
My DA account http://saidnuffman.deviantart.com/

My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/SaidNuff

If you really love my art, please don't forget to get "likes". This gives me a charge of enthusiasm. Thanks everyone.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 06:15:38 pm »
please do not rush the author, when you want to do something perfectly, "to lick all the corners", but at that time you have to throw it into the audience as soon as possible, it makes you nervous, I know for myself :-\ :) :)

Thank you for this. I enjoyed (and enjoy!) your work and it's immensely appreciated to hear these words from you. The chapter is coming, just a bit slower than usual. That said, I wish you the best for your own work, SaidNuffman. Thank you again and thank you for reading this. I hope you appreciated it!
My bimbo stories on TPB:

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 552
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 08:52:45 pm »

Thank you for this. I enjoyed (and enjoy!) your work and it's immensely appreciated to hear these words from you. The chapter is coming, just a bit slower than usual. That said, I wish you the best for your own work, SaidNuffman. Thank you again and thank you for reading this. I hope you appreciated it!

Sure! Your stories are really great! as soon as  I can build the second working computer, I will do the renders for this story.
My DA account http://saidnuffman.deviantart.com/

My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/SaidNuff

If you really love my art, please don't forget to get "likes". This gives me a charge of enthusiasm. Thanks everyone.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 09:05:44 pm »
Whoa! Thank you! That's some incredible news for me! Thanks a lot, can't wait! :D
My bimbo stories on TPB:

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2018, 10:10:29 pm »
Here we go with yet another new chapter! I hope you truly enjoy this one, and I wish to send you all just one big huge THANK YOU for your support. I enjoyed all of your posts and all of your eagerness to read my little escapades. Thank you. Your words reinforced my confidence as a writer and a person, and I am truly grateful. Hope you'll enjoy this one too!

On a related note, given the interest around this new method of transformation, feel free to use the VCS app in your own stories, renders and whatnot ... consider it creative common by now. Keep also in mind:

• The app is a beta by now. The newest version is 0.8
  • The next version of the app might have less bugs and also add a mind-altering function, like installing fetishes and whatnot
  • The app (by itself) is not suited to alter anything more than bodies and memories. It does not work on reality itself, and is filled with limitations and other problems, like unintended effect. This is to give the reader and the write both more of a challenge. (then again, in the future, who knows? plugins and patches DO exist ;) )
[/i]

Happy reading! \/

Turns out, André didn’t last long. The feeling of Marie’s new fake boobs as they hid his hard dick, their firmness, the feeling of the inert mass inside them… it was enough to make him shoot his load into her new cleavage in just a couple minutes. Marie pushed her left boob against her face and tried to lick it away, but she couldn’t so she scooped it up with her right finger, putting it against her mouth.
“Hm, not bad,” she said, “salty.” She puckered her lips. “Hey. My lips are still too thin for my taste. Let’s see what you can do.”
“R-right,” André answered, still coming back from his orgasm. He brought up the phone and backtracked to the lips options. They were less then breast ones, and mostly defaulted to either:

* implants
or
* fillers

“D-do you want implants or fillers,” André asked. Marie inched closer to look at the screen, her big boobs wobbling, but not too much, still touching at the top, where the implant gave them their domed shape.
“I just want big. What’s the difference?”
“Fillers may create a more natural shape, while implants are shaped like… small thin bananas, and are inserted into your lips.”
“What gives the best results?”
André, thinking back to his encyclopedic knowledge of plastic surgeries, answered:
“I think… I think fillers are best.”
“Are you sure? Can I go big enough? I want to have huge cock-pillows you know!”
She said it with such confidence… this wasn’t his sister. Something must have had happened. Something to do with all those warnings he skimmed through…
“Hey!” Marie brought him back to reality. “Are you finished daydreaming? I want better lips for my next blowjob, so you can tell me how good it is. Come on, select a size!”
“All right, all right, calm down,” André pushed the fillers options, and he found himself in front of a slider. A slider? The other version didn’t have sliders. Maybe this was yet another difference between versions? He was using the 0.7 one…
“So?”
“Here we go. Two ccs lower lip, one upper lip...” that did not sound too bad, did it?
“Hmm maa leeps are hingwy…” Marie said as she touched her lips. They curled out and up, slowly filling up with filler. The lower lip bulged out a little more, giving her mouth an experienced look that made André’s dick twitch. “Hmmm…” Marie puckered her new lips as they stopped growing. “Not bad. Could you, like, give me a little more on upper lip?”

“Okay…” André pushed the slider yet further, setting it to two ccs for Marie’s upper lip, which grew and rounded up, losing its cupid’s bow and giving her an inflated, polished look, as if the doctor had made sure to give her the most plastic appearance possible.
“’hey feel soo hood,” Marie moaned as she passed her fingers over her puckered lips. “So, bro, ‘ow do I ‘ook?” The slight lisp her new lips gave her was almost too much for André, who almost came then and there.
“G-good,” he gulped.
“Only good? With these new large lips and my fake tits? In fact…” Marie weighed her options, something akin to doubt crossing her mind, like a shadow. “… maybe you went a little too small.”
“Too small?”
“Why are so doubtful? Don’t you like your new and improved sister?” Marie struck a pose. Her tits wobbled against each other, but kept their round shape, unmistakeably fake. “Maybe you should improve me a little more… give me one more cup size!”
“One more cup size…” André only could wonder what his sister would look like with one more cup size! She was already pushing D territory, and with another cup size… she would have been impossibly busty for a teenager like her! Something no girl could have, unless she went under the knife… and she wanted all people to know… “… alright.” He came back to the breast menu, ignoring the flashing warnings popping up here and there. One more cup size… that ought to be about 150ccs, right? Maybe a little less.

“I’m putting 150ccs more in, okay? That would put you to 550 ccs total.”
Marie made her tits wobble.
“Nah. Let’s go with 600ccs.”
“… okay.” André’s finger hovered over the button. He bit his lip and passed the phone to her sister.
“What?”
“You… you do it. I want to see you do it.”
“Why should I?”
“You said you would be nice to me!”
“Alright…” the same odd glint flashed from Marie’s eyes. She grinned. “You want to see you big sister making herself even bigger, don’t you? Naughty boy. Here… we… go.” Marie pushed on the phone. Immediately, her breasts started wobbling and pushing out, a new amount of silicone being filled inside them. They shed what little natural shape they could have kept, turning at last into two large spherical orbs that had nothing to spare with home-grown tits. And tits they were his sister did not have breasts any more. Marie wobbled and almost let the phone fall, quickly caught by André.
“Look out!” he said, but Marie was too engrossed with her improved rack to really pay attention.
“Ooh look at them… what have I done to me… I’m such a *WOMAN*! Like, a huge *WOMAN*!” she licked her new lips. “Hmm… I gotta make use of these, like, right now!”

Marie put her newly enhanced lips to work, puckering them and sucking André, cock, who believed he was now in paradise, or some related neighborhood at any rate, one filled with plastic babes. And his improved sister was mewling all over his cock, slobbering from her fat lips.
The phone flashed red. André tried to see what it was warning about, but before he could, Marie, hand went up to caress his cheek, then go down towards his neck and chest. She lifted her eyes. The same odd light shone in them, an oddly hungry light, hungry for… for what? Cocks, and silicone, and then… what?
“Like, sooo good! My new lips are so puffy and good! I’m such a cock*WOMAN*!”
“Well, maybe we should…”
“Yeah, like, do my tits next!”
“I… already did your tits.”

“Uh?” Marie blinked, with all the intelligence of a cucumber behind her blue eyes… were her eyes always so blue…? And then she cupped her breasts, making the silicone inside them sway out and up. “No, like, you totally need to do them again!” She giggled. “Marie wants boobies!”
André ought to put an end to this madness. Warnings or not, the app was definitely changing more than Marie’s boobs. He had to stop this. His fingers wriggled towards the phone… approached the Revert button… his eyes wandered towards Marie’s expecting smile, her eyes so vapid, her smile so genuine… she breathed in and out and her ample tits jiggled, what little they could. She was so nice. She had been so nice as of late. Very nice, kind, cock-sucking aside.
He needed his sister, though.
“Alright,” André said. “Alright,” he repeated, with more strength in his voice. “This ends now.”

“Uh? What do you, like, mean, Andy-poo?”
“One THOUSAND ccs tits coming right up!” André tapped on the phone, tossed it forgotten on the bed, where it jumped out of sight, out of mind.
Eeeep-!” Marie tossed her head back as her tits exploded forward. There was no subtle adjusting of mass this time, they simply ballooned to a size almost equal to her head, all pumped up and ready, shedding any pretence of realness or similitude. “… eeaah! My tits! My tits are huuge,” she said, too preoccupied with the orgasm she was having from her turbo-charged, thumb-sized nipples to care. Her mouth curled up in a huge smile.
“Like, thank you so much, baby bro! You like know always what’s better for me! Can I suck your cock?”
“Use…” André gulped, and cupped her left tit. It stood firm and unyielding beneath his fingers. This was more silicone than flesh, anyway. And his sis was more bimbo than Marie by then. “… use your tits,” he commanded.
“Like, sure!” Marie tittered and slowed down her huge tits, covering André’s cock as they massaged it, coaxing every last sperm out of it. André lost of all sense of time. The bedroom dissolved, and for the longest time, he couldn’t say how long, everything that was in his room was just his sister, his sister’s tits, his sister’s warm tits, and her pussy, and the throbbing, red-hot pleasure around his cock.
Then, all of a sudden, not even lust could sustain André’s spent body. He collapsed on the bed, Marie falling seconds after him, her body covered in cum and sweat, her face lit up by a vapid smile.

“Hee hee…” she managed to murmur as her hands roamed her enlarged, pneumatic chest. “… so good, so good…” then her eyes closed down and she began softly snoring.
André looked at her. Her hair was, well, not blonder, but it looked a lot softer. Her skin was now perfect, as it was her ass. She was a vision. A vision he would enjoy forever, if only he did not need a drink.
André, still wheezing, sat up from the bed.
Crack.
Something broke.

Looking down, André found out it being the phone, first, and his heart, second.
“Oh no no no fuck no no no please no…” he pleaded as he picked up the broken remains of the phone, fragments of the display littering the floor. A sparkle or two frizzed from the shattered case, and from the fried circuits inside. “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”
He… he was fucked now.
“Yep… fuck…” answered Marie from her peaceful sleep.
André turned away from his phone and towards her form. He had never seen her so relaxed. A soft smile puckered her plumped lips. He hands were cutely held together in front of her plastic chest. She seemed so unreal, now. So cute and sexy at the same time. André let go of the phone, putting it on the bed.

He turned towards his sister and spooned her on the bed. His cock rose at the touch with her booty, but he ignored it. Well, maybe he could have given her a little more down there. No use for it now. Oh well squats were still a thing. He put his trembling arms around his sister, who wiggled contently against him. She was so warm and soft, and so firm around her chest. Her smile grew and she lifted a hand to suck on a thumb. “Blblbl…” she muttered in her sleep. André snickered.
His whole world had crashed around him. There was no telling what his parents would say as soon as his new sister was revealed to them, in all her plastic glory.
“Blblbl…” Marie bubbled again, and again André laughed. Whatever.
He took her in his arms, plastic boobs and all, and she whispered “… love you baby-bro…”
André hiccuped and held her closer. She was so warm. And so cute and happy…
Maybe he really could get used to this.
“… love you too, sis,” he admitted, and then closed his eyes.       

My bimbo stories on TPB:

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
Re: [Update new chapter 6!] New Story - Virtual Cosmetic Surgery
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2018, 01:29:16 pm »
Too bad , it's too fast ... In one chapter she got:

- mind altered
- 1000cc
- huge lips
- she is now sucking her brother dick without asking ..

Too much in just one chapter ... she did not even had the time to try what her implants will do in public and change her mind for bigger

Tags: