Author Topic: Penelope Black Diamond  (Read 1182373 times)

topbblover

Re: Penelope Black Diamond (PBD)
« Reply #360 on: September 13, 2012, 05:50:37 pm »
If this gu
yep, but her husband is a mega moron .....

you'r welcome !  ;D  same opinion here !

When PBD is YOUR wife you canĀ“t be a moron. This is in our Fake Boobs-Universe imposible, but there is one exception, when the guy who says that has a better wife than PBD.

Do you both have a girlfriend/wife who is at the same level as  PBD or even better?

But i would like it a lot if her Husband would do full Boy/Girl Scenes and not always the POV Blowjobs.

Mrderpface

« Reply #361 on: October 17, 2012, 06:52:33 pm »
Her boobs are so perfect, she returned back to a flat stomach so well after pregnancy and regained her brilliant figure so quickly! :D

ridata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 323
« Reply #362 on: October 29, 2012, 06:23:27 pm »
Getting so quiet... what happend to her? Hope its a good quietness ...

Mrderpface

« Reply #363 on: October 29, 2012, 07:49:38 pm »
Hopefully a surprise expansion! :D not too big though, otherwise her boobs would lose the perfect shape

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #364 on: October 29, 2012, 07:53:47 pm »
Getting so quiet... what happend to her? Hope its a good quietness ...

Yeah, i also thought the same. I found out that she is working on webcam.com . If her informations are true she is online each day. (http://www.webcam.com/cam/BigBustyStar/?langchoice=de) I already saw her there live. BUt it was only free preview-time and i am afraid to get a "free" membership because they want my credit card number therefor.  Does anybody know if the site is ok ???

Well, perhaps Penelope earns more money by doing live-shows there than with new shootings.

Mrderpface

« Reply #365 on: October 29, 2012, 08:02:25 pm »
Hmmm.. that explains it, I wouldn't register with that website, I just don't trust it, why would they want credit details for something which is free?

wazou47

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 240
  • -Receive: 1205
  • Huge fake round and firm overinflated tits! Mmh...
« Reply #366 on: October 29, 2012, 08:55:18 pm »
I guess that she stops to update her website like Amy Anderssen.  :'(  Camshow sucks! We should boycott it...

erokai

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 227
« Reply #367 on: October 29, 2012, 09:00:21 pm »
dont forget : last year at the same time she hasnt updatet her site for near one and a half month  ;)
6 months to remove a computer virus is very fast when you work in the business & it's your own one - thumbs up !

Nobody14

• Thank You
« Reply #368 on: October 30, 2012, 03:17:12 am »
Hmmm.. that explains it, I wouldn't register with that website, I just don't trust it, why would they want credit details for something which is free?

Normally as confirmation for your age !
But you never know what else they are doing with.

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 287
  • -Receive: 632
« Reply #369 on: October 30, 2012, 09:07:40 am »
Normally as confirmation for your age !

Age confirmation is bullshit in most cases.
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

wazou47

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 240
  • -Receive: 1205
  • Huge fake round and firm overinflated tits! Mmh...
« Reply #370 on: October 30, 2012, 10:00:33 am »
I miss her incredible perfect body so much! I hope she will be back!

Cyx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #371 on: October 30, 2012, 12:07:19 pm »
I have torrent siterip about her (2009) someone got recent siterip ?

PS : i can send  link for get 2009 siterip

BigTitLover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 278

watrbufalo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 184
  • Sit On My Face, Please
« Reply #373 on: November 21, 2012, 04:00:41 am »
if you go to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts.large, i had posted all her photos, based on the way she has her site built. 

Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - Bikini Photos [10/10]  "C-Bikini.rar"                             over 4,700 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - Bikini Photos [09/10]  "C-Bikini.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Panty Photo sets [10/10]  "C-Panty.rar"                  over 9,800 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Panty Photo sets [09/10]  "C-Panty.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Nylon Photo sets [9/9]  "C-Nylon.rar"                       over 5,100 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Nylon Photo sets [8/9]  "C-Nylon.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Latex Photo sets [7/7]  "C-Latex.rar"                       over 1,500 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Latex Photo sets [6/7]  "C-Latex.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-HighHeel Photo sets [7/7]  "C-HighHeel.rar"             over 2,200 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-HighHeel Photo sets [6/7]  "C-HighHeel.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond - C-Business picture sets [7/7]  "C-Business.rar"                      over 1,600 pics
Penelope Black Diamond - C-Business picture sets [6/7]  "C-Business.rar.par2" 

i had some problems with Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Sexy-Outfit Photo sets [09/10]  "C-Sexy-Outfit.rar" but i'll try again.     over 14,700 pics
i will try to upload the area called "Bilder aus Filmserien (Picture from Movie)".  it is over 10GB and OVER 48,000 (!!!!!) pictures.

i've been a member of her website for MANY years, she got a lot of money from me, but she is worth it :-)
i've taken great pains to keep this collection neat.  all sets are in folders as named by PBD.
as of this posting, the sets listed above are 125 days old, so they need a little updating,
finances made me go away for a few months, but i will try to make an update with what is not there.

these are ONLY pictures, none of her videos.  i have over 150 GB of her videos from her website.
This is GOLD if you want to collect it, you will find no better out there!!!!

Nobody14

• Thank You
« Reply #374 on: November 21, 2012, 06:46:13 am »
if you go to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts.large, i had posted all her photos, based on the way she has her site built. 

Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - Bikini Photos [10/10]  "C-Bikini.rar"                             over 4,700 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - Bikini Photos [09/10]  "C-Bikini.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Panty Photo sets [10/10]  "C-Panty.rar"                  over 9,800 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Panty Photo sets [09/10]  "C-Panty.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Nylon Photo sets [9/9]  "C-Nylon.rar"                       over 5,100 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Nylon Photo sets [8/9]  "C-Nylon.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Latex Photo sets [7/7]  "C-Latex.rar"                       over 1,500 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Latex Photo sets [6/7]  "C-Latex.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-HighHeel Photo sets [7/7]  "C-HighHeel.rar"             over 2,200 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-HighHeel Photo sets [6/7]  "C-HighHeel.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond - C-Business picture sets [7/7]  "C-Business.rar"                      over 1,600 pics
Penelope Black Diamond - C-Business picture sets [6/7]  "C-Business.rar.par2" 

i had some problems with Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Sexy-Outfit Photo sets [09/10]  "C-Sexy-Outfit.rar" but i'll try again.     over 14,700 pics
i will try to upload the area called "Bilder aus Filmserien (Picture from Movie)".  it is over 10GB and OVER 48,000 (!!!!!) pictures.

i've been a member of her website for MANY years, she got a lot of money from me, but she is worth it :-)
i've taken great pains to keep this collection neat.  all sets are in folders as named by PBD.
as of this posting, the sets listed above are 125 days old, so they need a little updating,
finances made me go away for a few months, but i will try to make an update with what is not there.

these are ONLY pictures, none of her videos.  i have over 150 GB of her videos from her website.
This is GOLD if you want to collect it, you will find no better out there!!!!

THX watrbufalo !

If you collocted all her stuff perhaps you know if she ever did some titfuck. I have red that there must exist at least one scene where she gets a longer titfuck. Any idea which one they mean ?

Tags: 3600cc