Author Topic: SaRenna Lee  (Read 298599 times)

texman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 82
Re: SaRenna Lee
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2020, 03:59:54 am »
I don't know what Sarenna is up to these days or if she even still has her implants.

What I do know, in my twisted fantasy mind, she is in a menage-a trois-relationship with Traci Topps and her husband, living a hedonistic nudist lifestyle still having their massive melons.

Old Sock

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 258
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2020, 11:38:36 pm »

Gunner_ar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 211
« Reply #197 on: February 10, 2020, 03:14:45 am »

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2020, 10:04:26 am »
Does she still have her tits?

Old Sock

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 258
« Reply #199 on: February 11, 2020, 11:31:35 pm »
Is this a new video?

Dunno. I actually have no idea of how old this video is.

curly joe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 145
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2020, 11:37:06 pm »
Is this a new video?

https://we.tl/t-EfDEiJNRPt
Considering she has been retired for a few years, I would say it is probably at least 5 years old. 

ninjrk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 168
  • -Receive: 48
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2020, 02:16:20 am »

Yup, or at least she did in December and she hasn't said anything about surgery since then.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2020, 04:07:46 pm »
Her tits are still great then.  I couldn't imagine her turning her tits into fried eggs.  Maybe, some guys are into that, but not me.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 04:27:04 pm by Big Richard »

curly joe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 145
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2020, 12:55:38 pm »

Yup, or at least she did in December and she hasn't said anything about surgery since then.

so do you think we'll get to see them again?

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2020, 03:33:12 am »
Well, if she did have them removed then go over to your skillet and make some fried eggs and you will see her one more time.

aussie_scott

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2020, 11:17:05 pm »

Roma1978

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #206 on: August 15, 2020, 11:14:06 pm »
“silicone bags (prosthetics) with a saline Bag around it”

Wauw my wife wants this, but no (famous) doc performs this surgery?!
Anyone more info about this?

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2020, 11:58:59 pm »
I believe she has (had?) double lumen implants.  One side was replaced with 2 implants when she had a car accident.  She was supposed to get the same double lumen to replace the broken one but there was an issue with the new one.  She said that she found out after she woke up they had stacked 2 implants instead and she was upset by that.  If you look at photos/videos post 1995 you might be able to see a difference.

One correction is that, from the info I have seen, the double lumen had an outer shell of silicone with an inner one of saline so that the implant could be increase in size.  Since silicone implants come pre-filled they cannot be changed during or after surgery.  The outer silicone shell would provide a better look/feel while still being able to increase the size after implantation but before the surgery is complete.  Not sure if the size can be changed post-surgery like expanders but I think another surgery would be required to access the port of the implant.

From what I have seen there are different models of double lumen implants.  Double lumen just means there is two (or more) shells in the implant, the outer one and another shell filled with the same or different fluid.  There is one called the Ideal Implant that uses multiple shells but only saline as a fill.

Whatever implants SaRenna had they gave her, in my opinion, the best looking of the over-1000cc implants, with Tiffany Towers and Wendy Whoppers close behind.  I really wish girls could get huge boobs that look like that today.  But I don't think that is possible with over-filled 800cc shells or tissue expanders that doctors use these days.  The closest I have seen recent is Billi Bardot but not sure what style implants she has.

We really need implant shells rated to 2000cc and up to be available to women who want to go to that size.  Doctors used to be able to order pretty much any size they, and the patient, wanted.  The government should not be able to dictate what size a woman can get.

Roma1978

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2020, 06:17:47 pm »

One correction is that, from the info I have seen, the double lumen had an outer shell of silicone with an inner one of saline so that the implant could be increase in size.  Since silicone implants come pre-filled they cannot be changed during or after surgery.  The outer silicone shell would provide a better look/feel while still being able to increase the size after implantation but before the surgery is complete.  Not sure if the size can be changed post-surgery like expanders but I think another surgery would be required to access the port of the implant.

From what I have seen there are different models of double lumen implants.  Double lumen just means there is two (or more) shells in the implant, the outer one and another shell filled with the same or different fluid.  There is one called the Ideal Implant that uses multiple shells but only saline as a fill.

Lloyd, thx for you reply!

The name of the implants(expanders)  is BECKER from mentor.
They go up to 1200cc. I am really surpised these implants are not mentioned much more on this forum.
But the bad news is... Revis, Hunsacker, Brandi, dont want to use them. They are illegal now in the US.
Thats bad news, because it seems to be the ideal implant. And refillable. The fill tube should be removed after 6 month but read some people leave it for longer time.

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2020, 12:54:11 am »

Lloyd, thx for you reply!

The name of the implants(expanders)  is BECKER from mentor.
They go up to 1200cc. I am really surpised these implants are not mentioned much more on this forum.
But the bad news is... Revis, Hunsacker, Brandi, dont want to use them. They are illegal now in the US.
Thats bad news, because it seems to be the ideal implant. And refillable. The fill tube should be removed after 6 month but read some people leave it for longer time.

They used to make custom sizes as SaRenna's were special order.  I could be wrong but I heard Wendy Whoppers had similar implants and traded a photo shoot for more saline in her implants.

Tags: silicone