Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 104356 times)

outroducin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 734
  • -Receive: 102
Re: The Flame
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2019, 12:25:49 am »
Best story ever. Usually nobody is able to maintain such a level combined with creativeness. Loving that the sex passages im between did not get too long but therefore you focused on describing the clothes.
Maybe some pieces of advice: Would be really great if you also talked about butts. And most inportantly ever since I was dreaming of a Bimbofication competition (being the hottest aka looking the fakest) between two bimbo objections. ...
Really looking forward to more of you
Congrats and all the best   

Are you looking for scenes involving Brooke's ass in general or thinking augmentation? Happy to work some scenes in if I can but I hadn't thought about Brooke augmenting her tush other than exercise. It's definitely something I can work in more if I introduce a new main character in the near future

I personally likes stories to stay focused on the main character. When other characters start getting added it kind of takes away from the story to me. I would love more of her getting pushed past her comfort zone by her fans or a special someone. Perhaps feeling more and more embarrassed to be out in public because of how far she has gone with her breast and lips. Maybe her fans or dates getting off on her being out in public for the world to see so she has no choice! Just my two cents.

LenaMiller

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2019, 07:34:43 pm »
I don't wanna interfere into you potentially adding new ideas despite having to admit that a initially seemingly natural -though being curvecious - latina (though gradually getting utterly pumped full of plastic just like Brooke) standing in direct bimbo competition to her would surely be a great turn on. May this masterpiece never be forced to have an end

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2019, 11:54:35 pm »
Thank you all for the feedback and as always, thanks for continuing to read.

Lena - no worries you're not interfering at all. I'm always open to ideas. We all have different visions as to how the fantasy should unfold and if there's a direction I can try that still fits my vision but may make others satisfied I'm happy to give it a shot. I know some people have requested things in the past that were all great ideas but just didn't quite fit what I had in mind for the story. They're all ideas I'm absolutely keeping in mind for any future characters/stories so don't think you've been ignored.

Outroducin - Some good stuff there for sure especially the embarrassment aspect (not something Brooke has had a lot of experience with since she started down the plastic path so it'd be good for her to have a reality check). I'll think about how I can work that in in future chapters.

Long weekend coming up. No promises but I'll try to get some writing in.

-F

Iwantdrink

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2019, 11:39:28 am »
I have a question. Could artist that made CGI of Brooke progres make her new version with those awesome, overinflated lips?

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2019, 05:47:57 pm »
Not sure if she's still around but I'm totally fine with any renderings. It was definitely a great addition to this. I'll try to get something new out to you guys soon. Honestly not sure where I want the story to go from here but have some ideas. We'll see what shakes out

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #170 on: February 16, 2019, 05:46:44 pm »
It would be awesome if she started focusing on other areas of her body like a BBL. I'm not picky tho. I'm just excited for a new chapter. I hope there is one soon.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2019, 12:28:15 am »
Too bad this seems to be on halt for now... I hope you pick it up when you can, Ferdinand!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2019, 03:27:44 pm »
I'll get back to it soon! As usual it's just hard to carve out 3-4 hours to get a solid chapter together that doesn't lower your standards. I'll get something together soon

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2019, 08:15:03 pm »
Hi All,

Apologies for the hiatus but life's been incredibly busy but all good things. A lot of work, travel, bought a condo etc. Anyway, I started playing with the next chapter which I'll try to get a draft posted by the weekend. Again, thank you all for the support over the past couple years. Brooke's story may be winding down but I have a couple new characters I'm interested in bringing into their community.

F

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2019, 09:51:44 am »
Oh! Amazing news! I'm waiting next part of the story very much!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2019, 12:58:37 am »
Running behind as always. Sorry gang. It's coming soon. In the meantime, how's everyone doing?

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1968
  • -Receive: 741
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2019, 03:29:26 am »
Running behind as always. Sorry gang. It's coming soon. In the meantime, how's everyone doing?
Good cant wait
Check out my story and leave a reply with any suggestions!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2019, 07:05:25 pm »
Good cant wait
Check out my story and leave a reply with any suggestions!

I'll give it a read for sure! Looking forward to it

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2019, 12:15:48 am »
Hey guys, I don't have a new chapter for Brooke (major writer's block with her storyline) but I did start a new story with a different character in the same universe. Want me to post that or hold off until i figure out how to wrap up Brooke's story?

Wotno1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13452
  • -Receive: 191
« Reply #179 on: June 24, 2019, 01:17:14 am »
Post it please  ;)

Tags: