Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 104358 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: The Flame
« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2018, 09:54:08 pm »
I hope you are having a good time. Don’t wanna force you back to work lol, but I want you to know there are those of us who can’t wait to see what happens next. Take care, bro’
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2018, 05:40:33 am »
Haha I haven't forgotten you. I'm halfway through the next chapter and was gonna post it as a surprise soon. I need a few more days but it's comming gents. Thanks for hangin with me. i know things have died down but I'll try to keep new chapters coming when I can. As always, a huge thank you to everyone who has followed up to this point. I hope Jake, jenna, and Brooke haven't disappointed. I have so many ideas just no time! Anyway, thank you

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2018, 10:30:35 am »
Ferdinand, just asking: How much is "a  few more? :)
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1968
  • -Receive: 741
« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2018, 11:11:06 am »
Haha I haven't forgotten you. I'm halfway through the next chapter and was gonna post it as a surprise soon. I need a few more days but it's comming gents. Thanks for hangin with me. i know things have died down but I'll try to keep new chapters coming when I can. As always, a huge thank you to everyone who has followed up to this point. I hope Jake, jenna, and Brooke haven't disappointed. I have so many ideas just no time! Anyway, thank you
Yess

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2019, 11:59:11 pm »
Thanks for hangin in there all. Here's the next chapter. Hope it's not too terrible.

Brooke smiled to herself. As the warm water of her shower ran down her incredibly augmented figure she couldn’t help but watch and reminisce about the past few months. She remembered how overwhelmed she was after her first surgery, thinking she’d done something completely foolish and impulsive. But as people began to look at her differently and treat her like an object of lust and desire she slowly gave into it. A lifetime of bland, simple appearance had driven her confidence down, forcing her personality to carry the load through cynicism, negativity and passive-aggressiveness. Brooke had given up that she’d ever get the things from life she wanted and her blog had given her a microphone to the masses to express her criticisms from the safety of her home.

But her initial surgery had changed everything. Suddenly she had confidence. Sure, she felt a little ridiculous at first with fake tits suddenly stuffed into her chest but the looks and attention she got right from the jump made it worth it. Brooke tried to convince herself it was just her commitment to her craft and she wanted to truly immerse herself into the subject but she knew there was more to it. She felt attractive, sexy and above all desired. She knew she could’ve spent tireless hours slaving with Jenna in the gym to tighten and tone her body but the one attribute that endless work and commitment would never change was her chest. Her implants acted almost as a billboard that emphasized her femininity. Sure, the universe hadn’t given her much to start with but making them bigger as a choice almost felt more feminine.

Brooke stepped out of the shower and faced herself in the mirror, her body glistening as the last of the water slid off her skin. Her incredibly stuffed breasts stood so unnaturally on her chest and created a new standard for “perky” and “spherical”. Her hands moved up and lightly caressed her stretched nipples which now seemed to be perpetually hard. Brooke stared at herself in the mirror as if spying on a beautiful neighbor through the window.

As she gently explored the contours of her stretched chest she couldn’t help but feel that she was almost to the end of this journey, but not quite yet. She loved the way she looked and felt but she wanted more. What “more” meant, exactly, she wasn’t quite sure. She rolled ideas around in her head as she caressed herself.

“More saline? Hmm maybe. I mean they’re already pretty big but maybe a little bit bigger would be fun,” she said giving her tits a heft.

“Lips? They could use a refill. Maybe super full and pouty. Butt? I dunno I can work for that. More angle in the cheeks? Nose? I think I need some outside opinions”.

Brooke strode out to her laptop with an idea in mind. She opened her blog and posted one question: “What would you guys want to see me change next?”

It didn’t take long before responses started pouring in. The most common response, as expected, was to fill her tits even bigger. Many of her fans referenced the video she’d made with Jenna and requested something similar. An idea popped into her head. But she’d need some help.

After a week of promoting her latest event, Brooke finally felt ready. She sat down in her chair in front of her webcam in the sexiest bikini she owned. The material barely covered her nipples and any overly-enthusiastic movements would yield the hard protuberances hiding underneath. Her hang hung naturally around her face, accentuating the deep eyes peering out from her trademark glasses.

“Hey everyone thanks for all your ideas and support this week. So I know I left a bit of mystery surrounding today but here’s the gist: The brilliantly talented Dr. Haskins here has agreed to hook me up for additional saline. Now, your girl Brooke has bills to pay so here’s how it’s gonna go down: Every 5 minutes I’m going to review the bids from my wonderful fans. The highest bid or most unique will be selected at the end of those 5 minutes to play me in Super Smash Brothers. If you win, I add 50 CCs of saline to each boob or one CC of filler to my lips. If I win, I get your bid. Easy peasy. We’ll go for an hour and see what happens. Sound good?”

The responses came flooding in with resounding support and excitement.

“Alright, doc. Will you do the honors?” Dr. Haskins leaned into the frame with his standard supplies. Using an alcohol swab, he cleaned the port to her implants and inserted the filling tubes into each. Once finished, he attached a 50cc syringe to each.

“Looks like we’re good to go. Alright guys, the clock starts…now”. Brooke scanned the chat room. $50, $75…by the end of the first 5 minutes the bid had reached a few hundred dollars.

“Looks like we have our winner. Alright Boobfanatic19 you’re up. $300 takes the first round.” She quickly received the game invite and the two launched into battle.

By the end of the first game, Brooke was a little flustered. Her opponent had completely kicked her ass. It hadn’t been close.

“Ok I guess I should’ve warmed up a bit. Alright Boobfanatic19. I have a hunch I know what you’re gonna want…” Brooke looked at her laptop for his reply. Surprisingly, the response read “lips”.

“Lips it is. Doc? Do you mind?” Dr. Haskins moved his chair next to Brooke and inserted the small needle into both her top and bottom lips injecting a quick CC of filler.

“Ok who’s next?” Brooke said, feeling the new fullness of her luscious lips. Her lips felt a little swollen but above all soft as they brushed against each other. The lip gloss she’d been wearing made them slide effortlessly as she moved them together.

“Next round starting now.” Similar to last time the bids started flowing in except this time the baseline was closer to $150. By the end, the highest bid was at $750.

“Ok JPeters222 you’re up. $750 on the line. Let’s rumble!”

A few short minutes later the game came to an end. Just like the previous match, Brooke hadn’t stood a chance. She was getting more frustrated but above all a little worried. At this rate she was going to endure some major changes. She couldn’t just stop before the hour was up and upset her fanbase.

“I guess today isn’t my day. Alright JPeters22, what’re you thinkin? Tits or lips?” The response immediately worried her. “Lips” was all it read.

“I totally expected this to go a different way. Alright doc, lets do this.” Dr. Haskins leaned over and effortlessly injected another CC of filler into each lip. They now felt truly swollen and augmented. They pressed together forcing her mouth outward. Brooke looked at herself in the webcam. They were truly pouty and the swelling was forcing her lips outward slightly.

“What do you guys think? Do they look ok? Alright well I’m definitely winning this next round so here goes.” She started the timer.

By the end the bid had reached $1,500.

“Wow RoughDiamond you must really be confident! Alright lets game” and the two launched right in. Brooke did her best to focus as best she could. She put up much more of a fight than her previous games but by the end had once again been defeated.

“FUCK! You guys are on your GAME today. Alright RD how about we pump my tits up a little? They’re feeling a little neglected,” she said trying to direct her opponents choice. She looked at her screen and her stomach dropped.

“Lips”. Brooke wasn’t even sure how many injections her lips could actually handle. Dr. Haskins seemed just as surprised as she was and looked at Brooke for confirmation that she was ok with another round. She begrudgingly nodded and like before, he quickly added another CC to each lip. Brooke adjusted her mouth to explore the latest injection. Her lips felt so unnaturally full at this point. She could feel her lips jutting out further than before almost as if she was puckering up to give someone a kiss.

Brooke stared at herself on her computer monitor. Her lips were approaching “unnatural” status with a hint of *WOMAN*ty. She knew it was temporary as most fillers faded over a few weeks but the dramatic change in less than an hour was making her a little nervous.

“You guys and the lips today. Alright lets see if I can get on the board this time. Let’s roll,” and the bids started flowing in. She watched as higher and higher numbers hit the chat. Despite her slight anxiety over her lips something about seeing these people bidding on how she would alter herself was a little arousing. She loved the attention. It made her feel so truly desired that she couldn’t help but get caught up in it.

Just as she was beginning to get lost in herself, a message hit the board that caused her eyes to grow.

“$10,000 for 3 more CCs of lip filler. No game. You fill, I pay”. Brooke sat there in shock. This guy was gonna pay her ten grand to stuff her lips with even more filler? That was a lot of money to anyone. She rolled the idea around in her head. The changes wouldn’t be permanent and worst case she’d be uncomfortable for at most a few days as her face adjusted to her new lips. In a few weeks, she’d be back down to relatively normal size.

Brooke looked over at Dr. Haskins who was nodding in disapproval. She stared him in the eye trying to gauge how rigid his position was about it. She needed the money. No, she WANTED the money.

“Doc…can my lips handle it?” she asked outloud.

“Brooke, I really don’t think it’s a good idea. You’re going to look outrageous with that much filler,” he replied.

“But is it safe?” she asked trying to give him her cutest eyes.

“I mean…probably but it’s way more than I’ve given anyone!”

“Doc…”

“Fine but this is the last time,” he replied sternly.

“Alright PlasticGuy33. You got yourself a deal. Once I get notification that the money’s been Venmo’d we’ll do this.” Brooke took a deep breath. She didn’t want that much filler but the money…she couldn’t turn it down. Her phone lit up with the notification that the transfer was now pending.

“Alright here we go. Doc?” With an eye roll, Dr. Haskins leaned in and gently inserted the first CC into each lip. She felt them swell further as her lips jutted outward.

He leaned in and began filling with the second CC. She felt the fluid enter her lips as the extended further.

Finally Dr. Haskins inserted the last syringe and slowly emptied the contents. As he finished and removed the needle, he stared at her wide eyed. He realized his handiwork at taken this poor girl’s beautiful lips to an entirely different level. He’d seen fake lips before. Hell he’d filled plenty. But this was something new.

Brooke could feel his eyes on her. She turned to her laptop to see herself. She didn’t know how to react to what she saw. Her lips were beyond swollen. Beyond fake even. They stuck out incredibly far from her face as if they’d more than doubled in size and surface area. She raised her hand up to gently feel them with her fingers.

“They’re so soft!” she thought to herself. She began running her tongue over the swollen areas. They felt weird and new but almost sensual. She knew she looked outrageous, like some sort of cartoon but she didn’t fully hate it. She didn’t fully love it either.

“O…Ok…guys” she said struggling to speak clearly as her lips fought against her.

“I think I need to call it day. I’ll post pictures soon,” and she shut off her webcam.

Brooke walked into her bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror. Her lips were so large and fake she didn’t know how she could possibly go out in public. She was starting to breakdown a little on the inside realizing that she may have finally gone too far.

“NO” she told herself.

“You could’ve said no but you wanted this. Was it the money or did you want to push your limits? To see how far you could truly go?” She continued staring at herself, deep in internal monologue.

“It’s a lot now but soon you’ll be back to normal. Normal…nothing about this has been normal. If you wanted normal you never would’ve gotten your tits done in the first place. You need to make the most of this before you’re ’normal’ again,” she said to herself. Brooke straightened her posture, tried to smile with her incredible lips and walked back into her living room. She grabbed her phone.

“These may look ridiculous but I bet they feel fucking incredible. Let’s find out” she said and she began typing out a text message.

“Can you come over?” was all the text said. She waited for the reply.

gtc15

• Thank You
« Reply #155 on: January 06, 2019, 04:06:31 am »
Absolutely brilliant work

Adrian1976

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2019, 06:16:05 pm »
Love it! Hope you can find the time to write more soon. But all the waiting was absolutely worth it!

thekayak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2019, 08:52:54 pm »
Love your work and can't wait for the next chapter! Also, wouldn't it be hot if Brooke had difficulty speaking because of the lips, as in actually pronouncing some words wrong?

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3086
  • -Receive: 714
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2019, 08:35:06 am »
Magnificent work ferdinand1 8)

gtc15

• Thank You
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2019, 05:21:42 pm »
Maybe time to introduce a new friend? Maybe she mentors a young hot Asian chick or latina?

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #160 on: January 09, 2019, 12:36:33 am »
Maybe time to introduce a new friend? Maybe she mentors a young hot Asian chick or latina?

Honestly haven't thought that far ahead. Definitely possible. Just a matter of finding more time to write it

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2019, 06:52:50 pm »
Damn Ferdinand1, You did it again! This girl is a walking dream! We now know she loves to S... and F... Does she do A... to? Please ask her if she visits adult or lingerie stores, salons, fitness and other places Bimbos like to go to?

Lol. When Doc didnt want to put any more cc's in her lips I actually thought she would suck him off,  just to please the viewers and get that money :)

Need mooore.
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2019, 01:23:26 am »
Damn Ferdinand1, You did it again! This girl is a walking dream! We now know she loves to S... and F... Does she do A... to? Please ask her if she visits adult or lingerie stores, salons, fitness and other places Bimbos like to go to?

Lol. When Doc didnt want to put any more cc's in her lips I actually thought she would suck him off,  just to please the viewers and get that money :)

Need mooore.

I thought about that but if I continue in this world with other characters I wanna leave the Doc untouched. He's kinda the only consistent factor. As for the other ideas, anything's possible. As always, just comes down to finding time to get ideas down.

LenaMiller

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2019, 09:51:00 pm »
Best story ever. Usually nobody is able to maintain such a level combined with creativeness. Loving that the sex passages im between did not get too long but therefore you focused on describing the clothes.
Maybe some pieces of advice: Would be really great if you also talked about butts. And most inportantly ever since I was dreaming of a Bimbofication competition (being the hottest aka looking the fakest) between two bimbo objections. ...
Really looking forward to more of you
Congrats and all the best   

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2019, 12:27:44 am »
Best story ever. Usually nobody is able to maintain such a level combined with creativeness. Loving that the sex passages im between did not get too long but therefore you focused on describing the clothes.
Maybe some pieces of advice: Would be really great if you also talked about butts. And most inportantly ever since I was dreaming of a Bimbofication competition (being the hottest aka looking the fakest) between two bimbo objections. ...
Really looking forward to more of you
Congrats and all the best   

Are you looking for scenes involving Brooke's ass in general or thinking augmentation? Happy to work some scenes in if I can but I hadn't thought about Brooke augmenting her tush other than exercise. It's definitely something I can work in more if I introduce a new main character in the near future

Tags: