Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 104365 times)

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
Re: The Flame
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2018, 04:49:40 pm »
Any updates? Can't wait.

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2018, 09:56:37 am »
Ferdinand1 we really miss you! And Brooke ofcourse!
Any news on ETA of the next xhapter? Hope everything is ok.
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2018, 01:07:59 pm »
Will get the next chapter up as soon as I can. I appreciate your patience

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2018, 06:24:47 pm »
Alright all I truly appreciate your patience. I have 6 days off next week and PROMISE i'll get at least one new chapter up. Finally some much needed down time to get back into the fun stuff!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2018, 07:39:23 pm »
Again, apologies to all for the delay. Thank you so much for your patience. Here's the next chapter. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Brooke spent the next 15 minutes pretending to read while observing the pair in her peripheral vision. The conversation and general vibe just didn’t seem to be there. Neither smiled nor appeared to have much enthusiasm about the topics they were clearly systematically working through.

As Brooke analyzed from a distance, the young woman pushed her chair back and walked to the bathroom. She watched her walk away before looking back at the table and was met with a pair of deep green eyes looking back with a sheepish grin. Brooke returned the smile and as fluidly as possible, flagged her waiter down. She leaned in and whispered into his ear without breaking eye contact with the gentleman at the table. The waiter turned to look in the direction Brooke was looking, nodded, and walked off.

A minute later the waiter returned and set down a double shot of tequila on Brooke’s table. He walked over to the gentleman and set down an identical shot before delivering the message she’d instructed. Brooke watched as the waiter mouthed “Ms. Brooke wants me to tell you that if your date doesn’t work out to join her for a drink. In the meantime, here’s something to help with the pain,” and he walked away. Brooke held her glass up, winked, and tossed it back effortlessly. She watched as her current muse followed suit.

For the next 30 minutes Brooke watched as the date wound down. If there was ever a chance at the two hitting it off, it was now ruined by the vision sitting in the shade; her tight body and incredible fake tits now dominating the imagination of the poor man whose date was simply outgunned.

The check came and the two stood up to leave. Brooke’s confidence faltered for a moment. Had her attempts failed? She didn’t fail. For a moment she felt weakness creep up.

As the two walked past and out to the boardwalk, the gentleman turned to Brooke as discretely as possible and motioned with his hand.

“5 minutes” was Brooke’s interpretation. She poured herself a full glass of wine, adjusted her top to really make her tits pop and waited.

Within a few minutes she saw him walk back onto the patio.

“May I?” he said with a smirk.

“Of course” Brooke replied motioning to the chair. She motioned to her waiter and signaled for two more shots of tequila.

“I’m Brooke,” she said reaching out her hand.

“Dan,” he replied grasping her hand in his with a firm shake, the muscles in his forearms catching Brooke’s attention.

“That looked like a fun date. I hope I wasn’t crossing the line. You kinda looked miserable,” Brooke said as their waiter delivered the tequila.

“It looked that bad huh? Damn I didn’t know I was making it that obvious”

“First date?”

“Sort of. We actually used to date a few years back. She called up recently insisting we meet and give it another go. Hard to be enthusiastic when seeing someone who fucked your best friend. Plus I think she was only ever after my money,”

“She fucked your best friend…and you agreed to see her!?”

“She said it was urgent. Figured it couldn’t hurt. Sometimes, as much as you don’t wanna care about someone you just can’t turn it off,”

Brooke reached down and grabbed the fresh glass of tequila, pushing the other glass

“To turning it off” Brooke said with a wink and the two clinked glasses. Neither reacted to the tepid fluid as they shot it back effortlessly.

“You know, It’s not my place to comment but for a girl who cheats and wants a ‘paid-for’ lifestyle, she didn’t have many…attributes,” said Brooke.

“Didn’t think she was attactive?” Dan replied.

“She was pretty enough. She just lacked that…X factor, you know? Surprised that if she didn’t want to earn her share and lay around all day she didn’t try more to keep your attention and make you WANT to pay for her lifestyle,” Brooke said eyeing down to her enormous fake tits stuffed inside her stretched blouse.

“Ah. You mean she’s flat as a board. We broached that conversation once and it didn’t go well. I don’t think I even asked her straight up to get implants, just asked if she’d ever consider it. That convo certainly didn’t end well,”

“Just takes the right person I guess.”

“So, did you…and excuse me for staring…get those to make someone happy?” Dan asked, slightly blushing.

“I did,” replied Brooke.

“Ah. Boyfriend? Husband?” said Dan sounding somewhat defeated.

“haha no no,” Brooke said leaning forward, showing off her incredible cleavage and locking eyes with Dan.

“I got these for me. I wanted bigger boobs and I wanted them to look as fake as humanly possible so no one would ever question if I was just blessed by nature. Turns out I had no idea just how big and fake I truly wanted them. What do you think?” Brooke said placing both hands underneath each breast and giving them a heft.

“I mean…they’re…fantastic. Enormous! You definitely got the big, fake look you were going for. I mean that in the best way possible,” Dan replied.

“I’m glad you think so,” she replied.

“Can I ask you a question, Dan?”

“Of course,”

“Let me preface by saying; I would never let anyone pay for my lifestyle. I’ve made myself into who I am both financially and physically and wouldn’t change a thing. But…if you came home from whatever it is you do, would you want to see me waiting at home for you?”

“I don’t…what do you mean?” Dan said, afraid he was misunderstanding Brooke’s question.

“ Would you want to come home and find me laying by the pool in my tiniest bikini, glistening with sweat from the sun, waiting for you to come run your hands all over my artificially inflated chest?”

“I…that would be a fucking fantasy,”

“What if you came home and told me about your day and to help you relax I took my freshly filled lips and teased your cock for a minute before taking all of it in. You’d continue to talk, and unwind while I worked every inch of you. Slowly at first, not to distract enough from you telling me about your day, then faster. And faster until you can’t form sentences and lose control,” Brooke moved her foot up into Dan’s lap to make sure he was as excited as she’d hoped.

“Hmm I see someone likes that idea,” Brooke said with a smile, her toes still rubbing his inner thigh.

“If I were your girl, and you were trying to give me a high-class life, I would always be trying to make you happy. Whether it was with bigger tits, a tighter body or as many blowjobs as you could handle…I’d make sure you were content with everything about me.”

“I want that…how do I…” Dan muttered

“I wish I wanted to be a made woman, Dan. Maybe sometime we could play out that scenario just for fun. Unfortunately, I prefer being the one in control. But that being said, I wanna give you something to help you forget that cheating bitch. Something so you’ll never forget this moment. Meet me in the bathroom in 2 minutes,” and Brooke got up, leaned down and laid a passionate kiss on Dan's lips before walking inside and disappearing around the corner. It took Dan a minute before he could stand without people staring at his raging hard on. He quickly walked inside and knocked on the door for the restroom. Brooke’s hand quickly reached out and dragged him in by his shirt. She was standing there with her blouse unbuttoned, her tight stomach fully exposed and bra feebly attempting to keep her enormous assets tight against her chest.

Her blouse fell to the floor and she aggressively pressed herself into Dan.

“I’m gonna show you these now. I wanna see your face when you see these for the first time,” and she reached behind her back, undid the clasp and stepped back from Dan.

“Before I do, promise me one thing?”

“Anything” he said

“Promise me you won’t see that bitch again. You can do better. Much better,”

“I…I promise,” he said hoarsely.

“Good,” Brooke said and let her bra fall away. Her incredibly overfilled tits didn’t sag in the slightest, maintaining their spherical shape high on her chest.

She stood there for a second, soaking in Dan’s gaze before slowly moving her hands up to her chest and sensually running her fingers around the circumference of her giant tits. She slowly reached down and grabbed his hands and moved them up to her chest, guiding his hands with hers over every inch before encouraging him to squeeze firmly. She let out a soft moan as she closed her eyes completely loving the moment.

“Would you wanna come home and touch these every day?”

“Oh my god would I”

“Would you come home and fuck me over and over until neither of us can stand?”

“Baby, I would fuck you until my heart gave out,”

Brooke let out another moan as Dan’s hands firmly caressed her chest. She reached down with her right hand and stripped off his belt effortlessly. Before he know what was happening, she’d unbuttoned his pants and was grasping his raging erection in her hand. Brooke slowly lowered to her knees, making sure to tease him with her tits as much as possible.

“Imagine if we’d met when I was flat and boring and we’d started dating before you made your money. Then, when the paychecks started rolling in I told you I wanted bigger tits.”

“I’d buy you any tits you wanted,” Dan moaned as Brooke expertly worked her hand over his throbbing manhood.

“Then after 6 months with my new boobs I told you I wanted to go bigger. I wanted to fill out any dress or bikini and make any woman who looked at you realize they’re not good enough,”

“Mmmm,”

“Then a year goes by and I tell you I want HUGE fake tits. I wanna be so big that you worship my chest and rush home every day to play with me…and big swollen lips to wrap around your cock to make sure you were never stressed while at home”

“I’d get you anything you wanted,” Dan replied, his voice wavering in pleasure.

“Yeah? Well you’ve got me right now, your dream woman... giant fake tits and all.. and I’m gonna make you cum so hard you’re gonna see stars,”

“mmmmmmm,” was all Dan could get out. Brooke pressed his manhood against her soft lips, teasing just for a second before pulling away.

“But... what if I wanted thousands of CCs stuffed into my chest, so fake that everyone would stare wherever we went, all for your to admire and touch whenever you wanted? Would you like that?”

“Oh fuck baby I want that,”

“Tell me how much,” and Brooke threw his raging erection into her mouth, working him with both her swollen lips and hand in sync. Dan grabbed her ponytail and without too much force, helped Brooke work him even faster. He came in less than a minute.

“Fuck me that was incredible,” Dan panted. Brooke licked her lips and stood up, his cock still in her hand.

“You’re a good guy, Dan. And fun. If you ever wanna play out that fantasy sometime gimme a call. I’d love to help you unwind after work. But only if you fuck me so hard it feels like my tits my burst,”

“We should... absolutely do that,” he replied with a grin. Brooke reached down to grab her phone and handed it to him, his dick still in her other hand. Once his info was in her phone, she released her hold and threw her tongue into his mouth.

“I’ll see you soon, Dan. And remember your promise.”

And like that, Brooke was gone, leaving Dan in confused euphoria about the events that had just transpired.

Adrian1976

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2018, 08:19:48 am »
Happy to read the new installment of Brooke's adventures. Keep up the good work amd I can't wait to see where this leads.

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2018, 08:21:25 pm »
nice.
leave em wanting more.
great chapter. definitely makes me want to read more.

soren87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1052
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2018, 10:09:47 am »
Really grwat hope we get a new scene where she inflateds her boobs bigger than she ever had

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1968
  • -Receive: 741
« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2018, 06:15:13 pm »
Amazing story

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2018, 07:34:35 pm »
Realy courious where Brooke is going to take us next time! Bravo!
Btw: when is next time?

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

metolius

• Thank You
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2018, 05:09:07 pm »
Love where this is going. Any updates?

AndrewWinston

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2018, 07:29:18 am »
Just started reading your story tonight.  Brilliant work.  Don't stop.

Chapter 4

A few hours later, Jake pulled into the driveway. He took a second to collect himself, not knowing what kind of mood Jenna might possibly be in. Just as he was about to open the door his phone buzzed. It was a video from Jenna. He hit play and at first was a little confused. The video just showed the TV with a Seinfeld rerun on. But after about 10 seconds the camera slowly started tilting down. It showed her perfectly toned legs crossed over each other looking completely smooth and flawless as if they’d just been waxed. The camera continued to tilt further up her thighs and just before her perfect, tight box came into view, two monstrous objects forced their way into the video. The camera held there, looking straight down at her incredibly round, enormous tits. Normally he would’ve been able to see down her chest, to her stomach and beyond but her implants were so big and so clearly forced into her chest that they created the most unnatural cleavage with no room left between them. Jenna’s tits glistened from the skin stretching to accommodate the 1400ccs of fluid sloshing around in her formerly non-existent breasts.

Jake snapped to his senses and ran to the front door. He threw it open to find the lights dimmed and Jenna sitting at their wet bar. She had a martini in her hand and was wearing an incredibly tight black dress that clearly wasn’t designed for her monstrous assets. As Jake stared, Jenna spoke up.

“So…who wore it better? Me or Casey?” she asked with a grin. She stood up so he could get a total view of her incredible physique. The heels she was wearing made her toned legs look extra long, contradicting her usual 5’2 stature. The dress hugged her hips and exquisite ass and truly reflected just how flawless the body she’d worked so hard for really was. But the highlight was the plunging neckline that showed off nearly all of her chest. Her tits were forced together in an incredible way from the overstretched fabric attempting to do what it had been designed for. The tops of the implants were clearly visible through her skin making them appear all the more round and over-inflated.

“Babe…I” Jake said as he struggled to find his words.

“Just don’t get used to this. You have two and a half months but after that, it’s back to the single letter sizes. Understood?” she said as she handed him a Martini.

“Understood,” Jake said and threw back the martini in one effortless gulp. He grabbed Jenna aggressively by the hip and with his other hand tore open the front of the dress open. Her spherical tits burst out and for the first time, Jake witnessed in person just how spectacular and how incredibly fake they were. He grabbed them at will with both hands, exploring every inch of her newly created surface area. He kissed her neck, then her chest, and working his way down made sure his tongue found her tiny, newly stretching nipples. He latched on with his mouth while grabbing her other nipple between the fingers of his other hand.

Jenna ran her hands up to her hair, thrust her chest out and let out a moan. Her back was pressed up against the bar with her tattered dress now hanging lifelessly around her waist.

Jake continued exploring his newly conquered territory and pushed Jenna back until she was laying flat on the bar. Her balloons looked like they could’ve been filled with helium with the way they stood straight up as if being pulled toward the ceiling. Jake tore away at the rest of her dress to find she wan’t wearing anything underneath. Immediately he began kissing the insides of her thighs moving closer and closer to that sweet sweet snatch that he loved. He worked her clit with his tongue as if he’d had months of pent of passion waiting to be let lose.

Jenna was in absolute ecstasy. As Jake worked her with his mouth she found her hands wandering over her own contours, starting with her tight stomach and up to her colossal breasts. She grabbed them from underneath and then from the sides, pushing them together as tightly as possible, making them look as fake as they truly were. She LOVED the way they felt. So unnaturally big on her perfect little body. As she was realizing how much she enjoyed feeling those overfilled bags of saline stuffed under her skin, Jake put his skills into overdrive and Jenna screamed as she climaxed.

She lay there motionless, completely overwhelmed by the electricity that was in control her body. She could barely get her thoughts to form. What was happening to her? These things were actually bringing her and Jake to a level they’d never been to before, even at their best. Just then, Jake spoke.

“My turn,” and he lunged forward with his sights set on her incredible assets.

A month  went by and the two were having the time of their lives. Every day Jenna would come up with new ways to tease Jake while he was at work and surprise him when he’d get home. He loved it when she’d try on her old clothes and would send him before and after pics. She knew she’d have to start thinking about getting back to her clients soon but she was having carefree fun for the first time in as long as she could remember. Work could wait.

It was Friday and Jake and Jenna stepped out of the shower after an incredibly athletic adventure all over each other’s bodies. They'd gone in with the intention of just getting a nice rinse but naturally Jake's hands found Jenna's unnatural assets and he insisted that they needed a thorough cleaning. After some back and forth things escalated as they did nearly every other hour at this point. Back in the bedroom, Jake saw his phone light up and walked over wrapped in a towel. It was from Ian. He and Casey were back in town to wrap up some work and they wanted to meet for dinner.

“Babe, Ian and Casey are back and wanna meet up tonight. Any chance I can convince you to venture into public?” Jake asked playfully. He walked over to her, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her in close.

“You could show Casey what real fake tits look like,” he said with a devilish grin, the backs of his fingers lightly running over her over-accentuated chest. Jenna’s face slowly turned from serious to an equally mischievous smile.

“Let’s do it” she said. The two brainstormed what she could wear that would really drive the message home that they were in fact the much hotter couple. They had a few hours before dinner so they could squeeze in some last minute shopping. They headed to a strip of boutique shops by the beach that Jenna used to love. She was still a bit insecure about being in public so she threw on one of Jake’s hoodies, a Dodger’s hat and a pair of aviators to hide as much of herself as she could. Jake mocked that all she needed now was a fake mustache and she could join Witsec.

They looked through a few shops but nothing quite jumped out as being sexy enough to really give her that extra “pop”. As they were wandering through one of the shops Jenna heard a familiar voice ring out. She froze in a complete panic.

“Jenna? Is that you!? Where have you been the past month! We’ve been missing your classes like crazy!” It was a slightly older woman named Meredith who was one of Jenna’s most committed clients. It took Jenna a minute to find her voice.

“Oh hey Meredith! So great to see you. Sorry I’ve been MIA. Yeah I’ve had some personal stuff I’ve been dealing with. I should be back soon I hope,” she replied. Meredith’s eyes had wandered down to the masses hiding underneath her sweat shirt.

“Did you…” She asked inquisitively.

“You know, we’d been working so hard recently and I’d dropped so much body fat that I wasn’t feeling very…feminine. I decide to give this a shot. Turns out they were much bigger than I expected,” Jenna replied.

“Girl, I bet you look incredible. I can’t believe you wouldn’t tell me though! As a fellow member of the implant club I could’ve given you some recommendations for doctors!” Meredith exclaimed.

“Wait…you mean you’ve had them done before?” Jenna asked genuinely surprised.

“Two marriages and I don’t have a job…gotta do what you gotta do to keep em happy. Am I right? “she winked at Jake who turned bright red.

“Anyway, come back soon. We all miss you and can’t wait to see the new you.” With that she gave Jenna smooch on the cheek and left.

Jake looked at Jenna who he swore looked relieved. She grabbed a few items she’d had her eye on and headed to the dressing room. She told Jake to follow and wait outside so she could get his opinion.

“No peaking,” she said. A few minutes went by and Jake was flipping through facebook when he heard the door open. There was Jenna in modest heels, tight black leather pants and a silver halter top that ended just below her boobs so her entire stomach was exposed. The halter top wrapped around her endowments lifting them up just enough to truly spite gravity. The front was cut low enough to expose an incredibly generous amount of cleavage.

“What do you think?” She asked.

“Babe…you...are incredible. I don’t even know what words to use that would do you justice. You are so absurdly sexy.” Jenna lit up. She spun around once and closed the door. Jake was entranced by what he’d just seen. She was truly a bombshell. Just then Jenna let out a small yelp.

“Hun I think my hair’s caught. Can you come undo it?” She asked. Jake opened the door and let himself into her dressing room. There she was, no top on, eyeing him like a lion eye’s a gazelle. Her massive planets jutting out like no natural breast could ever do. She dropped to her knees and tore off Jake’s belt in one seamless motion. Before he could even register what was happening, she’d undone his pants and had grabbed his throbbing cock from his pants and thrust it into her mouth. With flawless expertise, she worked his member using every trick she’d learned over the years about what he liked. Jake could barely control himself. He did everything he could to take his mind off his unbelievably sexy girlfriend whose mouth and left hand worked his goods while her other hand squeezed her own tits with intense passion.

“Babe, I’m gonna cum,” said Jake.

“Not just yet,” replied Jenna. She pulled her tits apart and wrapped them around his cock and continued aggressively moving up and down until Jake couldn’t handle it anymore and exploded all over her chest. She smiled, pleased with her work. She wiped herself off and threw her hoodie, hat and sunglasses back on.

“You know what, I think I will get this outfit,” she said with a wink and walked out, leaving Jake to comprehend and recuperate.

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #147 on: November 05, 2018, 04:14:38 pm »
A month (and some more) without Brooke... Uf. Tuff stuff :)
Hope everything is ok Feedinand.

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2018, 01:49:31 am »
All is well just have very limited time at the moment. Traveling a bunch and I don't think writing about Brooke's adventures mid-flight is the best idea (although I was in Vegas last weekend and definitely found some real-life inspiration). Will write more when I have some down time. I appreciate everyone's patience.

metolius

• Thank You
« Reply #149 on: November 06, 2018, 09:17:53 am »
Can't wait!

Tags: