Author Topic: RealSiliconeBunny  (Read 166921 times)

485US46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 600
  • -Receive: 226
Re: RealSiliconeBunny
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2019, 12:40:50 pm »
There is or there was. One was part of the Advanta line made by the company Atrium Medical.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 12:47:14 pm by 485US46 »

Internetionel

« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2019, 10:07:08 pm »
Hope this goes Mainstream. 100 cc per Lip 🙈😉😊

EZK123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1535
  • -Receive: 2065
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2019, 04:50:27 am »
Hope this goes Mainstream. 100 cc per Lip 🙈😉😊
wait what? Can you provide a link, please.

blackorchestra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2019, 12:48:08 pm »
according to her onlyfans, she's getting bigger lips sometime next month

Internetionel

« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2019, 06:59:59 pm »
Great news. Hope that she will be a role Model for other beauties.

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 185
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2019, 11:33:38 pm »
Hard to imagine that even being possible  :o

I think she talked about going from 900 to 1500cc boobs... has this happened yet?

ZNG

« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2019, 11:31:52 am »
I wonder how much they effect her speech, can she drink out of a cup or does she need to use a straw? can she even smile or anything?  :o 8)

tonyblod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3475
  • -Receive: 747
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2019, 04:10:39 am »
I find even sexier if she can't drink without a straw and if they affect her speach 8) ::)

Demonitron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 429
  • Some people call me weird, I think I'm just free.
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2019, 12:05:04 pm »
I wonder how much they effect her speech, can she drink out of a cup or does she need to use a straw? can she even smile or anything?  :o 8)

I asked her this very question once, she said they didn't but I find that hard to believe.

But, if that IS the case, sounds like a good reason to keep making them bigger until they do!

I find even sexier if she can't drink without a straw and if they affect her speach 8) ::)

Exactly!

Dem
Just a weird guy on a quest for a boobjob of his own, being different isn't a bad thing!

ZNG

« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2019, 03:51:10 pm »
according to her onlyfans, she's getting bigger lips sometime next month
This is crazy and I love it, her lips are already up to her nose, there's going to be no room on her face  8)

push2t

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2019, 03:06:27 pm »
Well ... I get a lot of hate when I write this, but in my opinion many of the still photos on her onlyfans are lip-morphs. Only the videos look OK - which would require much bigger skills to manipulate. Still the lips are bigger than big.

And out it is ...

i am not on her onlyfans anymore, but when i was i didnt get that impression.
her public insta is deeeef moprhed though.
doesnt bother me though.

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2019, 09:33:22 pm »
Well ... I get a lot of hate when I write this, but in my opinion many of the still photos on her onlyfans are lip-morphs. Only the videos look OK - which would require much bigger skills to manipulate. Still the lips are bigger than big.

And out it is ...

Yes the pictures absolutely are morphs, which makes it hard for me to enjoy knowing they are fake-fake and not just real-fake. Probably why most of the videos are shot from such a close-up that you can't see the discrepancy.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2019, 01:56:02 am »
Good gawd almighty!  Anymore lip filling and she won't be able to breath thru her nose, let alone her mouth...  She's going to have to have a trach put in so she can smoke out her neck hole and that means no more dog collars or she'll suffocate.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 04:08:29 am by Big Richard »

Demonitron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 429
  • Some people call me weird, I think I'm just free.
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2019, 10:08:22 am »
With all due respect to Bunny, I'm not sure she has the technological prowess to morph anything, so I'm not sure they are morphs.

I confess the same thought had crossed my mind, but I put it down to compression and filters, between Bunnies lack of technical ability and the consistency of lip size eeeh, yeah, I'm not sure they are morphed.

And out it is ...

Yes the pictures absolutely are morphs, which makes it hard for me to enjoy knowing they are fake-fake and not just real-fake. Probably why most of the videos are shot from such a close-up that you can't see the discrepancy.
Just a weird guy on a quest for a boobjob of his own, being different isn't a bad thing!

push2t

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2019, 04:22:47 pm »
With all due respect to Bunny, I'm not sure she has the technological prowess to morph anything, so I'm not sure they are morphs.

I confess the same thought had crossed my mind, but I put it down to compression and filters, between Bunnies lack of technical ability and the consistency of lip size eeeh, yeah, I'm not sure they are morphed.

And out it is ...

i wouldnt make assumptions about her, i have no idea.
she tends to use this very thick/weird lipstick colour that makes it tricky to tell.
the photos from onlyfans with no lipstick can be i can be fairly confident are not filtered/morphed and they still look good.

Tags: