Author Topic: public reactions to large implants  (Read 12535 times)

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
public reactions to large implants
« on: April 13, 2015, 05:32:40 pm »
My fiance has recently decided to get implants.  we both share the same large breast fetish so she has made the decision to go with what most women would consider quite large.  (F to g cup range)  I don't mind the extra attention but some of the reactions are really starting to piss me off.  I have noticed the vast majority of the hate that is directed at her is coming from the very over weight  or very unattractive women we pass by. Most men don't have much to say either way they just stare.
my question is this.  How do you deal with the general hateful nature of your significant other being hated on? 

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
Re: public reactions to large implants
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 06:33:01 pm »
"haters gonna hate"

jealousy is very common and i have no clue what to do except to ignore them, because they will keep on hating no matter what you do. comes with the "attractiveness package" :(
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 11:03:44 pm »
Instead of taking care of their bodies some ugly girls are rude with other girls who take care with diet, fitness and plastic surgery.
Just sad and narrow minded
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 08:45:46 am »
I've seen AA cups make fun of B cups and call them fake. I've also seen fat people make fun of mildly overweight people for being too skinny. Many people are just petty and insecure. You don't need their approval. As you say, generally only some of the very unattractive people bother to hate others for their appearance because they hate their own.

katamari2

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3505
  • -Receive: 1740
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 05:46:26 pm »
Social acceptance is overrated when the people you are trying to please don't care about pleasing you. Let them think what they want, so long as you two are happy with them. If you and she both like the way she looks, who else is there to try to impress?

Women will scoff, but it's either out of jealousy or the result of someone else's prejudice. Men will stare, be sure about that.

EZK123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1535
  • -Receive: 2065
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 02:35:12 am »
I've noticed early on that the not so good looking chicks, sometimes if they are with other better looking girlfriend, will tend to act more bitchy towards guys who are trying to get the prettier girls attention. I guess some girls carry their insecurities on the outside and bark at the world, where as prettier girls perhaps tend to carry more insecurity on the inside, which makes some seem reserved or even cold.
Learning how to spot peoples insecurities and thereby letting people own there own insecurities, without  taking them to heart, is important in order to be your relaxed and preferably joyous self. People usually accept people who are authenticaly themselves and not trying to please others.

antecedent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 09:16:12 am »
My fiance has recently decided to get implants.  we both share the same large breast fetish so she has made the decision to go with what most women would consider quite large.  (F to g cup range)  I don't mind the extra attention but some of the reactions are really starting to piss me off.  I have noticed the vast majority of the hate that is directed at her is coming from the very over weight  or very unattractive women we pass by. Most men don't have much to say either way they just stare.
my question is this.  How do you deal with the general hateful nature of your significant other being hated on?

It's not just the boobs.
Happens with street randoms in regards to high heels as well "Take them off honey, you'll be more comfortable!"
It's beauty.

Anything viewed as especially beautiful / unusual that requires discomfort or sacrifice is envied.
And what follows envy?

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 09:13:15 am »
I personally love it. I soak up jealousy like Sheryl Crow soaks up the sun. If I'm not getting hate and jealousy, I feel I'm doing something wrong in life.  The world isn't perfect and beautiful and/or successful people get hate from non-beautiful and unsuccessful people. That's just the way it is. I'd rather be successful and sexy and married to a sexy woman and get all the hate then be a nobody who nobody notices. I take that hate like a badge of honor!  I recommend you do the same.

Occasionally you'll pass another dude with a hot girl and he'll give that  "right on brotha!" nod of mutual respect. That's nice too. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:20:36 am by BonesNSilicone »
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

ChrisR1

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 01:22:52 am »
One day when my wife was at school to pick our sun up, she overheard some of the shit-talking moms say "I can't believe she would do that to her body" - so she said "Hello! I can hear you. And why would YOU do THAT to YOUR body, you fat bitches". Apparently they were absolutely speechless  :)

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 10:39:40 am »
My girlfriend gets a lot of good reactions from guys and girls, and so far (luckily) no catty or rude comments from females to her face. A lot of girls have actually asked to see and touch her new boobs. It's actually happened a bunch of times and she likes the positive attention.

Danielle Derek

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 03:54:23 pm »
One day when my wife was at school to pick our sun up, she overheard some of the shit-talking moms say "I can't believe she would do that to her body" - so she said "Hello! I can hear you. And why would YOU do THAT to YOUR body, you fat bitches". Apparently they were absolutely speechless  :)
You can congratulate your wife.
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

ChrisR1

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 01:58:33 am »
You can congratulate your wife.

I definitely did; there are some days when she wouldn't have said anything, then just been bummed about the situation. But this wasn't one of those days - I was definitely proud of her for standing up for herself and putting them in their place.  :)

topbblover

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 07:05:28 am »
I can understand this feelings and I know that sometimes it can be really anoying. I have experienced it many times but you also need to understand that somehow is it part of the price ones has to pay for elite beauty or having such a girlfriend/wife.

The only way to make this easier to carry is by trying to dress and behave more decent. I have known over the time many models and one thing that has me surprised a lot is that many of this models during their free time, they on purpose make themself look ugly in order to blend in and not get anoyed all the time by the reactions of other peoples. Think about that...

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 03:24:38 pm »
Dolly Fox was with me yesterday for shooting new videos for clipteez, and in between we had to eat, so we went to a take-away restaurant.
There was no-one inside apart from the staff, but they've seen us before, no more surprises from them and while we waited, Dolly was mostly leaning forward a bit with her arms hiding her boobs.
But afterwards when our food was ready, we had to get up, so Dolly proudly stood up, standing tall and you could literally see their heads turning! Good thing she enjoys that and it was fun to see their heads turning.

She was wearing this outfit btw: https://twitter.com/RealDollyFox/status/615481184269811713
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 09:47:47 pm »
Gah the pain of crippling jealousy, curse you Indy, curse yoooou :P

Tags: