Author Topic: Lilly_4k  (Read 850214 times)

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
Re: Lilly_4k
« Reply #450 on: August 10, 2018, 05:19:56 pm »
This is what I can't wrap my head around. There are a handful of models who put little to no effort into their member content. Then there's the issue of senseless watermarking. They irritate members and are so large to be comical. Some models insist they 'must' do it to protect themselves (or something) yet are unable to say what the watermark does to protect them.

Maybe one day Lilly will respond to these critiques and fix all the problems. Otherwise, while I'd be interested in joining, without the fixes that day will never come.

Hi! I have a copule of question and I hope you can help me with them. I'm a huge fan of Lilly (like everyone here) and she was one of the reasons that I've became a Donor member of TPB a couple of times.

I know she has a Patreon with some exclusive content and I'm quite interested in the higher Tier. It's worth it? I know that's is non-nude content and I'm ok with that. Also I have a thing with the expanders fill up videos... :D there's a video of one of her fill ups?

At this point I would have to say no. Access to one of the most amazing figures on the web is undercut by how poor the content is. How is it poor? Mainly the watermarks that are so huge they bring down the quality of the pictures and the low amount of content put out per month (you can expect around ten pictures a month). I didn't expect huge HD quality photosets shot by professional photographers each month. The great thing about amateur productions is they can put out more content because they are not as restrained by expectations of high quality and the expenses/time that with them in more profession productions. Pictures/Videos shot with a phone in dodgy lighting are fine as long as there are enough of them.

Unfortunately its kinda the worst of the both worlds right now. You get the low amount of content that sometimes comes with producing professional works shot in an amateur manner with massive watermarks.

workshop_assistant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 159
  • -Receive: 1155
« Reply #451 on: August 11, 2018, 10:00:17 am »
I've been a suscriber too, and i totally approve previous comments.
Plus, the pictures themselves, not only being rare, are of really poor quality. They almost always focus on the boobs, we basically never see her face or the rest of her body anymore, it's always a bit blurry, badly framed... It really doesn't worth your dollars.

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2133
  • -Receive: 366
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #452 on: August 13, 2018, 08:12:44 pm »
I was also a member for a short time and I agree with the above in terms of quality of the content. There are only a few poor quality and short "selfie" videos that are shaky and taken from odd angles or distances. Same for the photos.

However, I do not think she is "lazy" but that Patreon is simply not a priority for her and therefore she does not bother to put any effort or resources into it. I suppose that there are enough people (me included) who are willing to throw a few dollars as a one-off. Even if you don't renew, there are still plenty of people who will sign up so there is a steady stream of subscribers.

From her various sites (including Patreon), it is clear that she has done some professional photoshoots.  I do not understand is why she does not release them. I am sure that even tasteful non-nude glamour photos will be in great demand by paying customers.

DA

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 185
« Reply #453 on: August 14, 2018, 07:06:11 am »
I'm like you, I do not understand why photos taken with professional photographers are not available

I mean, if you had to venture a guess, why would this be?

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #454 on: August 14, 2018, 08:52:23 am »
Even if i am not a big fan of her personality I dont understand why you discuss her lack of Posting pics.
Until there are still enough men who pay a lot of money for her few stuff she wont change.

I think she is not looking for any popularity like other ladies who try to convince the hole world that they are the best by posting a new pic every minute.
Lilly wants just to earn money in my opinion and it looks like she got enough by posting a bunch of pics only.
I also wouldnt spend more time and energy to achieve my goal if i wouldnt have to.

By the way her life and her body belongs to her and like anybody else she doesnt need to care about the desires and wishes of any other people.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 08:58:32 am by Nobody14 »

slimjim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 76
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #455 on: August 14, 2018, 09:41:58 am »
I also was a top patreon of hers but she never interacted and the content was just poor. a handful of uninspired pics and short, blurry and narrow mini vids a month. nearly every instagram chick has more to offer. a real shame and i will never subscribe again. so much money for nothing worth it. sad person

mcfrog

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 321
« Reply #456 on: August 15, 2018, 02:27:22 am »
Even if i am not a big fan of her personality I dont understand why you discuss her lack of Posting pics.
Because getting pictures is one of the biggest reasons people are willing to give her money.

By the way her life and her body belongs to her and like anybody else she doesnt need to care about the desires and wishes of any other people.
I'm not sure what people think they are adding when they say things like this.

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
« Reply #457 on: August 15, 2018, 05:03:33 am »
If she actually sets-up a pay site & collects monthly profit ; minimal expectation is « average » content at regular intervals. Now, it’s clear she does not care. Releasing pics from her previous sizes only creates confusion as to what size she actually is ... maybe she’s keeping that for later(?)
Selfies rather than pro photos means she’s not happy with the photo shoots she’s done, I guess.
It’s clear her career in nursing is her first concern, her site & fans, probably her last.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #458 on: August 15, 2018, 01:44:15 pm »
You clearly don’t understand what Patreon is meant for. It is meant to support artists so they can continue to produce and share their art. Some might see a chance to become more productive, but that won’t always be the case. Art should not be rushed. Now, you might say: “Art? I wanna see tits!” Fine. That’s your decision, nobody is forcing you to support any amateur models on Patreon, but if you do: They decide what and when they offer, no matter how inconvenient for you. There are plenty of models who have a subscription service for fixed amounts of content, maybe that’s more to your liking.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

mcfrog

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 321
« Reply #459 on: August 15, 2018, 04:20:28 pm »
You clearly don’t understand what Patreon is meant for. It is meant to support artists so they can continue to produce and share their art. Some might see a chance to become more productive, but that won’t always be the case. Art should not be rushed. Now, you might say: “Art? I wanna see tits!” Fine. That’s your decision, nobody is forcing you to support any amateur models on Patreon, but if you do: They decide what and when they offer, no matter how inconvenient for you. There are plenty of models who have a subscription service for fixed amounts of content, maybe that’s more to your liking.

I'm not sure who your post is addressed to but I'm well acquainted with Patreon and have supported many different types of creators. Supporting anyone on patreon is a gamble. They may fail to meet one's expectations or in extreme cases disappear without warning. In other cases they meet or greatly exceed one's expectations. For the person in this thread that wanted to know if her patreon was worth the gamble others offered their opinion on it. I don't think the 25$ tier is worth it for various reasons but someone else may think differently. 

Suggesting subscriptions services or paysites runs into the same problems you get with patreon. There are no guarantees. Updates can be few and far between and when they do update what they produce can be subpar.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 04:35:19 pm by mcfrog »

osker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 240
« Reply #460 on: August 16, 2018, 05:15:00 pm »
Wow. Too bad her Patreon gets poor reviews. I want to see her in all her glory.

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2133
  • -Receive: 366
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #461 on: August 16, 2018, 08:49:11 pm »

If you want to see her in all her glory, her Patreon is NOT the place to do so. :P

DA

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #462 on: August 16, 2018, 10:02:10 pm »

If you want to see her in all her glory, her Patreon is NOT the place to do so. :P

DA

Sounds like you know things about Lilly we dont know.
A mystery ?

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #463 on: August 17, 2018, 01:35:55 am »

DA

Do you know of a place to see her in all her glory, other than her bedroom?  What's the point of patreon if all you can see should have been for free anyway?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #464 on: August 17, 2018, 06:10:57 pm »

I'm not sure who your post is addressed to but I'm well acquainted with Patreon and have supported many different types of creators. Supporting anyone on patreon is a gamble. They may fail to meet one's expectations or in extreme cases disappear without warning. In other cases they meet or greatly exceed one's expectations. For the person in this thread that wanted to know if her patreon was worth the gamble others offered their opinion on it. I don't think the 25$ tier is worth it for various reasons but someone else may think differently. 

Suggesting subscriptions services or paysites runs into the same problems you get with patreon. There are no guarantees. Updates can be few and far between and when they do update what they produce can be subpar.

It was directed mainly at the post above mine, but that’s fine. You and I largely agree: Gou support them because you like what they’ve been doing so far. In Lilly’s case, for the many, many years she’s been active on here, this means a pic every now and then and maybe once in a blue moon a video. It’s been like that since she first showed up, so I don’t understand why they all of a sudden expect her to go professional and become super active when it comes to content output. I understand the desire and wish, but not the disappointment. Like I said: The only way I can understand if they are mixing up support with a content subscription (which Patreon just isn’t).
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Tags: expanders american