Author Topic: Lilly_4k  (Read 850199 times)

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
Re: Lilly_4k
« Reply #285 on: November 06, 2017, 03:01:51 am »
She’s here on her own terms, if you can’t deal with that, move on.

Do  you really think you’re gonna convince her to change, cuz it’s not what you want? (Or HOW you want it, whatever)

Never mind that It’s just a matter of time before ALL her content is leaked online anyway ...

Why shouldn’t she try to cash in while she still has control  ?

So , Why not try to make this a positive experience while we still have the opportunity to talk to her, direct ... ?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #286 on: November 06, 2017, 03:47:57 pm »
@HaroldFinch If she accepts your opinion, will you accept that she can do whatever the fuck she wants? If she feels it’s in her best interest to take every pic she sells on a single Polaroid and physically mail it for a thousand bucks a pop than that’s her choice. You are not entitled to any content at all! Just enjoy what is offered with the conditions set by the creator or enjoy those other models you mentioned.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Harold Finch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #287 on: November 06, 2017, 06:50:45 pm »
@HaroldFinch If she accepts your opinion, will you accept that she can do whatever the fuck she wants? If she feels it’s in her best interest to take every pic she sells on a single Polaroid and physically mail it for a thousand bucks a pop than that’s her choice. You are not entitled to any content at all! Just enjoy what is offered with the conditions set by the creator or enjoy those other models you mentioned.

What s the purpose of your post?

peschi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 269
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #288 on: November 06, 2017, 09:03:40 pm »

yesterday you asked demanded Lilly to "please accept others' opinions.", id say that works two ways.

485US46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 600
  • -Receive: 226
« Reply #289 on: November 06, 2017, 09:36:48 pm »

I am convinced that some fitness models are perfect / young, and they do not sell their content on Patreon.
They make photoshot to earn through instagram without asking a monthly to people
Miss Lilly,you are in a forum, please accept others' opinions.
Regards  8)
What makes you think that a model with this type of figure gets the same endorsement opportunities as a fitness model? Adult content is notoriously hard to monetize. What tells you she'd be ready to maximize her online visibility to take advantage of endorsement opportunities, possibly at the expense of some of her social life? And what tells you that the endorsement opportunities she'd get would be compatible with the type of image she wants to maintain?

Harold Finch

• Thank You
« Reply #290 on: November 07, 2017, 02:37:53 am »

I am convinced that some fitness models are perfect / young, and they do not sell their content on Patreon.
They make photoshot to earn through instagram without asking a monthly to people
Miss Lilly,you are in a forum, please accept others' opinions.
Regards  8)
What makes you think that a model with this type of figure gets the same endorsement opportunities as a fitness model? Adult content is notoriously hard to monetize. What tells you she'd be ready to maximize her online visibility to take advantage of endorsement opportunities, possibly at the expense of some of her social life? And what tells you that the endorsement opportunities she'd get would be compatible with the type of image she wants to maintain?

your twisted speech !!
Most of fitness models are personal trainer. what are you talking about? Selling softcore content on Patreon is a job? don t make me laugh !
Opportunities ? She can open a site where subscribers pay   8)

hoogleboogle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 181
« Reply #291 on: November 07, 2017, 06:31:10 am »
Well, anyway...

If you enjoy extreme sized lips, you should really take a look at Lilly's Patreon. She put some pictures on it today from a recent lip injection.

Just...wow. I don't know of any other model with boobs and lips both taken to these levels.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #292 on: November 07, 2017, 02:22:59 pm »

I asked you a question, read again. The purpose of my post seems very clear imo.

your twisted speech !!
Most of fitness models are personal trainer. what are you talking about? Selling softcore content on Patreon is a job? don t make me laugh !
Opportunities ? She can open a site where subscribers pay

YOU are the one who brought up fitness models in this dicussion. What are YOU talking about??? Nobody said anything about a job, her job is being a nurse as far as we’re aware. She is having fun and making some money on the side possibly to finance her procedures or for her collection of Kinder Egg toys, it doesn’t matter and she doesn’t have to explain it. If you don’t like paying her, then don’t! Also: nobody said she had no opportunities, or needed them. You were implying she could either be a fitness model or have the same benefits as one when it comes to sponsorship and that is not the case. Not everybody can be a fitness model or any model for that matter. Lilly could be considered a big boob model seeing as het boobs are very large and she offers her pictures for sale and the opportunities that brings aren’t the same. You yourself highlight this by saying she could open a subscription site which is a completely different thing than being a firness model and getting sponsorship. I think you might have a case of the “your twisted speech !!” yourself.

Harold Finch

• Thank You
« Reply #293 on: November 07, 2017, 06:50:55 pm »

I asked you a question, read again. The purpose of my post seems very clear imo.

your twisted speech !!
Opportunities ? She can open a site where subscribers pay

YOU are the one who brought up fitness models in this dicussion. What are YOU talking about??? Nobody said anything about a job, her job is being a nurse as far as we’re aware. She is having fun and making some money on the side possibly to finance her procedures or for her collection of Kinder Egg toys, it doesn’t matter and she doesn’t have to explain it. If you don’t like paying her, then don’t! Also: nobody said she had no opportunities, or needed them. You were implying she could either be a fitness model or have the same benefits as one when it comes to sponsorship and that is not the case. Not everybody can be a fitness model or any model for that matter. Lilly could be considered a big boob model seeing as het boobs are very large and she offers her pictures for sale and the opportunities that brings aren’t the same. You yourself highlight this by saying she could open a subscription site which is a completely different thing than being a firness model and getting sponsorship. I think you might have a case of the “your twisted speech !!” yourself.

You continue to post "comfortable talk" just to get some applause .
Are you sure she can do the nurse with all that weight of tits? Probably not.
the starting point? Why does one have to pay for the shit ? (patreon = shit)

If someone asks for content, I'll be happy to answer  8) 

[not here]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:00:28 pm by Harold Finch »

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #294 on: November 07, 2017, 07:11:01 pm »
Not trying to make fun of your English skills, because mine certainly aren’t flawless, but I have real trouble deciphering the arguments you are trying to make. How am I looking for applause exactly? And applause from whom?

One does not have to pay for “shit”, I’m for one am not, but then again I’m also not complaining about a lack of content. I don’t know where you’re from, but if you go into the cinema and start ranting about how you have to pay for their “shit”, do they just let you in to see the movie for free?

Harold Finch

• Thank You
« Reply #295 on: November 08, 2017, 02:29:38 am »
Not trying to make fun of your English skills, because mine certainly aren’t flawless, but I have real trouble deciphering the arguments you are trying to make. How am I looking for applause exactly? And applause from whom?

One does not have to pay for “shit”, I’m for one am not, but then again I’m also not complaining about a lack of content. I don’t know where you’re from, but if you go into the cinema and start ranting about how you have to pay for their “shit”, do they just let you in to see the movie for free?

What argument? We are talking about nothing !
Don t tell me you don t have some mp3 ,some movie from internet in your hard drive......
Cinema is different. You watch the trailer,then if you like you pay for the movie.
Patreon is a shit:no preview for users .
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 02:35:26 am by Harold Finch »

loveboobs90

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 87
« Reply #296 on: November 08, 2017, 03:38:08 am »
Can we please stop antagonizing the models? There's a line between registering your complaints about website content or pricing and a misogynistic rant about how women exist solely to provide you with spank material.

Lilly

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1866
  • -Receive: 1956
« Reply #297 on: November 08, 2017, 04:43:53 am »
ALL of this dialogue is EXACTLY the reason I do not participate in this forum anymore. You can find girls that generously display their boobs, and everything else, all over the internet for free and/or cost.  What you have  (or had) here was the great fortune to talk with those girls sharing mutual interests. I guess if all you're here (or any website) for is the next new pic to toss off to...then good luck with that. I personally find pleasure far more satisfying when it isn't superficial and one-sided. To each their own though.

It's petty and childish  (Not to mention criminal) to share, or offer to share, proprietary content in retaliation for not getting pics or other content the way you think it should be given.
Did I go to my surgeon and say, "I really love big boobs and I notice that you do the best job...so, give me the surgery for free!" and if they don't,  should I steal their possessions and give them to whoever asks??? Are some of you still in 3rd grade?

Surgery and "surgeries", filler, fun outfits, etc are EXPENSIVE. I love big boobs and "I" had to PAY for them. Just because you love boobs too, I should "Have to" share the benefits of my financial investment with you for free? If I GENEROUSLY choose to share some of that FREE...lucky u!!! If I choose to share that, and my time, for a small fee and that offends your sensibilities, get therapy and remember that you are not being forced to participate. I promise I won't go around publicly complaining that "you" aren't doing things the way "I" say you should. Good grief!!!

ronaldomalo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #298 on: November 08, 2017, 08:58:09 am »
Lilly's reply should put an end to this once and for all. It's her body and her choice. End of discussion.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #299 on: November 08, 2017, 09:11:38 am »
ALL of this dialogue is EXACTLY the reason I do not participate in this forum anymore. You can find girls that generously display their boobs, and everything else, all over the internet for free and/or cost.  What you have  (or had) here was the great fortune to talk with those girls sharing mutual interests. I guess if all you're here (or any website) for is the next new pic to toss off to...then good luck with that. I personally find pleasure far more satisfying when it isn't superficial and one-sided. To each their own though.

It's petty and childish  (Not to mention criminal) to share, or offer to share, proprietary content in retaliation for not getting pics or other content the way you think it should be given.
Did I go to my surgeon and say, "I really love big boobs and I notice that you do the best job...so, give me the surgery for free!" and if they don't,  should I steal their possessions and give them to whoever asks??? Are some of you still in 3rd grade?

Surgery and "surgeries", filler, fun outfits, etc are EXPENSIVE. I love big boobs and "I" had to PAY for them. Just because you love boobs too, I should "Have to" share the benefits of my financial investment with you for free? If I GENEROUSLY choose to share some of that FREE...lucky u!!! If I choose to share that, and my time, for a small fee and that offends your sensibilities, get therapy and remember that you are not being forced to participate. I promise I won't go around publicly complaining that "you" aren't doing things the way "I" say you should. Good grief!!!

Bravo! Well said Lilly.

Tags: expanders american