Author Topic: Lilly_4k  (Read 850176 times)

Agent Dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 111
  • -Receive: 262
  • CLEAVAGE!
Re: Lilly_4k
« Reply #270 on: October 23, 2017, 05:15:02 pm »
she is still my fave super mega busty brunette

AD
8)
"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
Chelsea Charms

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee

lars573

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 103
« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2017, 09:17:44 pm »
Attention whore is gender neutral, technically.

mstein

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1555
  • -Receive: 1030
« Reply #272 on: November 02, 2017, 09:40:12 pm »
Attention whore is gender neutral, technically.

Translated to German, "Whore" is "Nutte" or "Hure". You would get serious trouble to say it to a woman like that directly. "Idiot" is the same in all languages I think. Again, some respect please when discussing here.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #273 on: November 02, 2017, 11:34:35 pm »
I'm actually getting tired of attention whores that don't produce tons of content. If I was a chick, with massive fake tits. I would create new content by the day for a year or 5. Bank it. Then slowly release it for years to support myself. Most of these chicks are idiots.

I am getting tired of noobs like you who just complain about there not being enough content and contributing nothing whatsoever to our forum. Now that is very annoying.

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #274 on: November 03, 2017, 03:23:31 am »
i would expect more respect in a forum like this.  this is supposed to be where people with similar interests can share the things the like with each other.  i dont think that it is productive to slam females like this.  i dont think that it will contribute to more female members sharing content. 

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #275 on: November 03, 2017, 09:20:55 pm »
I'm actually getting tired of attention whores that don't produce tons of content. If I was a chick, with massive fake tits. I would create new content by the day for a year or 5. Bank it. Then slowly release it for years to support myself. Most of these chicks are idiots.

Finally someone with great words. How much money the shitty movie Diablo ,can produce ?

More than a movie that you would make.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #276 on: November 03, 2017, 09:25:22 pm »
i would expect more respect in a forum like this.  this is supposed to be where people with similar interests can share the things the like with each other.  i dont think that it is productive to slam females like this.  i dont think that it will contribute to more female members sharing content. 

These clowns don't care. They have no respect and love to degrade women. All they want to see is tits and pussy. Screw discussing certain topics or sharing ideas, show me those damn tits!! Lol, smh

oschkosch

« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2017, 09:59:56 pm »

I am getting tired of noobs like you who just complain about there not being enough content and contributing nothing whatsoever to our forum. Now that is very annoying.

Meta4,  how exactly does one contribute to this topic then? Maybe you would care to elaborate? There is close to zero content to share. Maybe we should all just re-upload previously posted pics and re-post them again here. Would that be a good contribution in your opinion? I understand that you are being overprotective of the person in question, since she was a former star member and all that shit. But wouldn't it be more productive of a moderator to guide a newbie in the correct direction? Then the whole forum might profit accordingly. I'm not trying to call you out or so, but whereas the original post you have commented was rather rude and harsh, your's is likewise of the same tone.

Mind you, a lot of the so called contribution to the forum is currently reposting of instagram pics. In many cases, the identical image url from the instgram page is used. I guess we're all looking forward to those instagram pages suddenly disappearing. But hey, as long as there are boobs, I guess that's ok too.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #278 on: November 03, 2017, 11:04:22 pm »

Meta4,  how exactly does one contribute to this topic then? Maybe you would care to elaborate? There is close to zero content to share. Maybe we should all just re-upload previously posted pics and re-post them again here. Would that be a good contribution in your opinion? I understand that you are being overprotective of the person in question, since she was a former star member and all that shit. But wouldn't it be more productive of a moderator to guide a newbie in the correct direction? Then the whole forum might profit accordingly. I'm not trying to call you out or so, but whereas the original post you have commented was rather rude and harsh, your's is likewise of the same tone.

Mind you, a lot of the so called contribution to the forum is currently reposting of instagram pics. In many cases, the identical image url from the instgram page is used. I guess we're all looking forward to those instagram pages suddenly disappearing. But hey, as long as there are boobs, I guess that's ok too.

If there is zero content to share, what do you want me to do? Pull content out of nowhere? If that is the case where no content is being uploaded for a while, then we can simply lock the thread. No need to talk shit about a woman, who God forbid, is not posting enough pics of her tits to satisfy you all. Also I did not say contributing to this topic. I said to this forum. I have seen a lot of new members who do not post or contribute to the forum at all, but are quick to complain about lack of content or pics. But yet you say my response is rude or harsh.  As far as being "overprotective", if that is what you want to call me calling out member especially after calling a female "attention whore" then I do not know what to tell you. It is all about respect, but yeah lets focus on those Instgram URLs

Harold Finch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #279 on: November 04, 2017, 05:25:52 pm »

If there is zero content to share, what do you want me to do? Pull content out of nowhere? If that is the case where no content is being uploaded for a while, then we can simply lock the thread. No need to talk shit about a woman, who God forbid, is not posting enough pics of her tits to satisfy you all. Also I did not say contributing to this topic. I said to this forum. I have seen a lot of new members who do not post or contribute to the forum at all, but are quick to complain about lack of content or pics. But yet you say my response is rude or harsh.  As far as being "overprotective", if that is what you want to call me calling out member especially after calling a female "attention whore" then I do not know what to tell you. It is all about respect, but yeah lets focus on those Instgram URLs

YOu have say CLOWNS to all of us and then you talk about "Respect"? Pathetic
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:34:00 pm by Harold Finch »

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #280 on: November 05, 2017, 12:48:44 am »

YOu have say CLOWNS to all of us and then you talk about "Respect"? Pathetic

By clowns, I am referring to to the certain members who are disrespectful or complain but do not contribute. I was not referring to everyone on here.

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #281 on: November 05, 2017, 02:16:56 am »

Lilly - you're awesome and REAL!  I really wish you were still a more regular visitor to this forum but fully understand why you're not!  Haters will always hate!  You will always keep it classy.  I for one respect that you're an incredible individual who does what she wants and shares what you feel is appropriate and as you're comfortable with.  If you (and the other girls involved)  can make an additional income from Patreon and CND and other projects then good for you!  You go girl! 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 01:42:23 pm by Meta4 »

nariko

• Thank You
  • -Given: 195
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #282 on: November 05, 2017, 07:04:52 am »
I don't post often but I just wanted to say thank you Lily for allowing us to peak into your world :) you're awesome! and your patreon is great value for money, big props.

Harold Finch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #283 on: November 05, 2017, 12:26:12 pm »

I am convinced that some fitness models are perfect / young, and they do not sell their content on Patreon.
They make photoshot to earn through instagram without asking a monthly to people
Miss Lilly,you are in a forum, please accept others' opinions.
Regards  8)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:05:29 pm by Meta4 »

peschi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 269
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #284 on: November 05, 2017, 09:34:19 pm »
ah yes, the people are outraged because a girl asks money for her photographs thread.

Tags: expanders american