Author Topic: Lilly_4k  (Read 850274 times)

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
Re: Lilly_4k
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2016, 01:09:58 am »
I was using the smallest denomination, $5.  I've just corrupted the logic of my post, that I only made so I could see updates.

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2016, 02:27:09 am »
Some posts were removed by request of Lilly
Why did you remove photos that were publicly available elsewhere?
I don't believe that she owned the copyright to them, and they were hosted off-site.  What gives?

Common courtesy is still a thing, so that might be it.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2016, 02:52:07 am »
4000 a month means she has at least 800 supporters, which is enough to live on, and that number getting bigger really depends on word of mouth.

You must not live in Newport Beach...

froman

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2016, 03:15:35 am »
Why did you remove photos that were publicly available elsewhere?
I don't believe that she owned the copyright to them, and they were hosted off-site.  What gives?

She requested for them to be removed. It's easy to comply than to sit and fight over it.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2016, 04:09:55 am »

Her request?  So much for "she will not be coming to TPB again".  Surprised you are doing favors after being treated like shit.  Oh well, people can always just go to the rest of the internet and enjoy the old pics, 'cause there won't be much more coming -- I give this woman's connection to the entertainment industry about 6 months, tops.

froman

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2016, 05:06:39 am »

Her request?  So much for "she will not be coming to TPB again".  Surprised you are doing favors after being treated like shit.  Oh well, people can always just go to the rest of the internet and enjoy the old pics, 'cause there won't be much more coming -- I give this woman's connection to the entertainment industry about 6 months, tops.

I didn't remove anything. I just happen to agree with the decision. Lily seems to be unstable enough that she could make things difficult beyond what it's worth. I don't think she is doing anything to gain new membership.

ForeShadow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2016, 12:32:12 pm »
I don't understand this hostility I'm seeing here.  Cetainly Lilly has a right to manage her own image and to profit from it?  She was not under contract to TPB as far as I know.  Where is this entitlement and spitefulness coming from?

Look, it's one thing to say you will not support her; that is your perogative, and certainly I have made my own thoughts on this public, though I feel my assessment of the content currently available was fair; but what is with this wishing she'd fail?  And...how is she in the entertainment industry?  She does't do shows.  She doesn't cam.  I sincerely doubt that she expects to leverage CODENAME DIABLO into a movie career; it seems like a laff.  It looks like a free vacation and some light lifting.  She's not modeling for magazine covers or pin-ups.  She's running a Patreon. 

The very essense of Patreon is to allow artists to supplement their income to allow them to create art.  Some more successfully than others, no doubt, but Lilly's body is her art.  She's invested time and money into herself, and, as a thinking, feeling, human being she is the one to decide how she will present herself.  From day one she has been very careful in controlling her image; she only recently started allowing her face to be seen.  I remember when she asked to be briefly removed so that she could apply for her nursing job.  She has a life beyond the internet, and obviously being internet famous is not her main priority...otherwise she would not keep her day job.  She'd be using her Patreon as a living wage and growing it through social media outreach and brand building.

I may be currently a bit cynical about her Patreon, but I did say that it could change, and that she is certainly taking steps to do so by hiring a professional photographer.  I do plan to support her again when I am financially able to justify it, and hopefully future content will allow me to justify the expenditure.  I harbour no bitterness towards Lilly herself, just slight disappointment in the polish and quantity of her content at the highest tier of support.

I can understand feeling a certain level of betrayal and certainly loyalty to Indy, but I feel like a lot of the hostility I've seen here is disproportionate to her actions.  What does she owe anyone?  I'd argue that it's very little, given how fast people have taken to wishing she'd fail so spectacularly.

longnail

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 96
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2016, 04:12:39 pm »
just my 2 cents:

I have joined the patreon at $25 and Im really upset. I go through 4 months and have seen just a couple more pictures that you can see on her IG or codenamemario IG.

Moreover except of 1 fill up video and maybe 2or 3 very short videos all rest was posted on her IG and some on codenamediablo page.

I pay $25 but unfortunately i feel fucked off by her... but i would love that to be the other way....

I strongly believe Indy and other people will do this much better at clipteez...

MrBunny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2016, 05:22:36 pm »
C'est domage qu'elle ne remplie pas ses implants plus!

[modded]
English please:

Google tells me that means: "It's damaging that she does not fill her implants anymore!"
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:38:43 pm by KwukDuck »

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2016, 05:34:40 pm »
^Yep MrBunny, especially considering her build is on the larger side (when not photoshopped or using waist trainer to hold tummy in etc)

The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

_aliased

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2016, 08:30:34 pm »
just my 2 cents:

I have joined the patreon at $25 and Im really upset. I go through 4 months and have seen just a couple more pictures that you can see on her IG or codenamemario IG.

Moreover except of 1 fill up video and maybe 2or 3 very short videos all rest was posted on her IG and some on codenamediablo page.

I pay $25 but unfortunately i feel fucked off by her... but i would love that to be the other way....

I strongly believe Indy and other people will do this much better at clipteez...

fake_lips

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2016, 08:40:07 pm »
just my 2 cents:

It is any easy fix. Revenge! Rip those videos and pics and post them here. :P

485US46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 600
  • -Receive: 226
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2016, 09:35:10 pm »
She promised work for clipteez, she promised to "be around and participate more" and she promised good content on her patreon.  She has delivered none of those.

Rather, she has dangled just enough bait to gain the "loyalty" of some members (and my loyalty, I mean an army of white knights).  Many changes have been made, and accommodations have been given, in the hope that she would feel more like a part of the community.  It is clear now (to me anyway) that she never had any intention of being that.  She was here to serve her own interests--at first to prop up her ego and self esteem, then to find a benefactor to help with her surgeries, and then finally to make money via her patreon.

This is a bit childish. "Promises to work for Clipteez, to be around and participate more" are either subjective or informal.
Only the suggestions made about the content available on her Patreon could be considered somewhat deceiving because she demanded a hefty sum to access it, but even those claims do not appear to have been worded in a binding manner, and you can cancel quite easily.

"Many changes have been made, and accomodations have been given..." Like what?
What more have you (and I include myself in that) really done for her on this board than she has done for you? She gave us a few sexy pics from time to time, no strings attached, which was nice of her. Did you do something for her that we don't know to feel so betrayed, like rescue her from a pit of alligators or something?

You seem to imply that her presence on the board was from the get-go part of a scheme to ultimately fleece money off some poor saps.
But she has been around here for several years and could easily have started asking for money much earlier to the same effect.
She has enormous breasts and the internet is full of guys with such a fetish who will spend good money on such a well endowed woman. If she wanted to draw money/presents/a comfortable lifestyle from her looks, there would be many better ways to achieve that goal than dropping a few - generally rather subdued - lines and semi-private pics on a small message board like this.

I think at some point for personal reasons she either wanted or needed to model, maybe because despite her initial desire for privacy she had started to gain a bit of notoriety and thought "what the heck", maybe for other reasons. She tried to do it in a way that would comply with her need for privacy. And then she fell guilty of upselling the meager amount of content she was willing or technically able to dish out as an improvised glamour model.
But really, who doesn't?

Why does Asa Akira charge $100 to her fans for one-song lapdances in strip clubs where she features? Because she can.

Now that Lilly is gone, you talk of Blondie and others as remaining beacons of light. Blondie gets paid by cash slaves, others sell dinner time or have wishlists from which you can buy them fairly hefty presents.
In their own ways, they reap benefits from the attention of men to whom, in real life, they wouldn't give the time of day or don't even know.

Skip to the next sexy, virtual, idealized acquaintance and nod fervently to anything she says until one day, something strikes a sour enough note with one of you that through his bitching and moaning, the illusion breaks for her entire little circle of admirers who each thought they had a somewhat personal and trusting relationship with an internet bombshell.
Then the floodgates open and pronto, you become rats speculating about her psychological traits and other life imbalances like you would do on the threads of any random big breasted barista or stripper that inhabit this board.
When she was still on the board, her B-movie was the new James Bond, now that she's gone it sucks.
Showing yourself to possibly be bigger classless turncoats that the girls who "disrespected you" by pricing you out of their attention.

She's probably not a saint, but she seems to be a decent, everyday broad whose makeover led her to a measure of internet celebrity and to bite off a bit more than she could chew.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 04:30:20 pm by 485US46 »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2016, 11:25:17 am »

First of all, I have my suspicions about this "nursing" career.  It doesn't seem feasible, and she certainly seems to take a lot of time off.  I'm not saying it's impossible.  Just that she is dishonest and manipulative, so I am hesitant to take her assertions at face value.

This seems very suspicious to me as well, I mean... She claims to be an ER nurse, I would assume that huge boobs like that would get 'massively' in the way. Or even worse, patients may not feel comfortable going into surgery with such a nurse. I know this sounds very bad to say, but huge fake boobs don't exactly represent 'skill', no matter how qualified someone is. The same way you wouldn't want an 18 year old qualified doctor to deliver your baby, or someone with parkinson doing reconstructive surgery. They may all be highly qualified and perfect for the job, but it doesn't feel right.

However, her medical license is public (I looked it up), and hers is active, so whatever opinions we may have about it, she's actually licensed.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:33:47 pm by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2016, 11:30:50 am »
It is any easy fix. Revenge! Rip those videos and pics and post them here. :P
No, please don't, no matter how much resent you have for a person, don't take down their livelyhood.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Tags: expanders american