Author Topic: Hamburg Titten-Test  (Read 105873 times)

kungfisse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6335
  • -Receive: 762
Re: Hamburg Titten-Test
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2017, 10:36:25 pm »
Yes i'm from Germany.
And that's your explanation for Tina??
And again the same text? It is forbideen, but who cares?
Not the same text!

Obviously I care since I asked. If you have a problem with that, please do not respond. Let's have interested and serious people to be part of the debate, not naive kids on dope.

lovebigbut

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2485
  • -Receive: 664
  • Love Silliboobs
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2017, 08:25:19 am »
so far only Nordrhein-Westfalen has passed this part of the bill.

Most of his text is absolutely right.  Except this quote. In whole Germany it is forbidden to make a blow-job without condoms.

But to the other side, who can control it? So maybe it is possible without a condom. Just as there are people in Salt Lake City who drink whiskey.

If your main asking is about Tina, sorry i missunderstood this. I thought your main asking was about the new ProstschG.

I don't know Tina.

Btw In Germany we don't write about woman gives a blow-job without a condom, because the police  reading the forums. Okay now?

kungfisse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6335
  • -Receive: 762
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2017, 11:27:24 am »
so far only Nordrhein-Westfalen has passed this part of the bill.

Most of his text is absolutely right.  Except this quote. In whole Germany it is forbidden to make a blow-job without condoms.

But to the other side, who can control it? So maybe it is possible without a condom.

If your main asking is about Tina, sorry i missunderstood this. I thought your main asking was about the new ProstschG.

I don't know Tina.

Btw In Germany we don't write about woman gives a blow-job without a condom, because the police  reading the forums. Okay now?
Thanks for a serious reply (I deleted the naive reference to SLC, if you don't mind).  ;)

My main question is about BBBJ in Germany after the passing of the new law.

Your last sentence makes sense. My mentioning of Tina is only because I visited her. I really hope I didn't blow her service now. I was just hoping somebody with knowledge would reply seriously. But now I understand. But why the heck not reply to me in a PM informing me "we don't talk about these issues publicly" instead of trying to make a fool of me? Don't you agree?

As you probably know both BBBJ and AO still continues in Germany, and does so in the open with gangbang parties among other events. Has there been any interception by the police yet or is the laws just paperwork?

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 566
  • -Receive: 1211
    • My twitter
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2021, 06:39:18 am »
Hey guys and girls! I am going to re run my Hamburg titten test this week! Big question, can anyone challenge Nova Nice 3000cc hooters?

Pls let me know what other girls that I should try. It will be a very tall order to challenge Nova Nice.

HBL

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 566
  • -Receive: 1211
    • My twitter
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2021, 11:34:18 am »
Hey guys and girls! I am going to re run my Hamburg titten test this week! Big question, can anyone challenge Nova Nice 3000cc hooters?

Pls let me know what other girls that I should try. It will be a very tall order to challenge Nova Nice.

HBL

Maybe Milena is a contender??

https://www.modelle-hamburg.de/suche/hamburg/bergedorf/milena_20524.html?data%5Bbhgroesse%5D=E

Anybody tried? Implant size??

HBL

lordlucan_uk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 1065
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2021, 01:52:49 pm »
She looks hot

Wiild

• Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 250
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2021, 02:21:42 pm »
You foreign guys always go to the tourist hotspots that live only of the stupidity of foreign tourists. Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne.

Come on, should all foreigners totally avoid big cities like Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne?     Germany is a developed country, I think it is a shame that you can't regulate away the worst scams in Reeperbahn.     

Berlin has Artemis and Cologne has Samya, both great FKKs and of interest for us big boob lovers even if we don't know the language or local customs. 

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2021, 02:58:22 pm »
You foreign guys always go to the tourist hotspots that live only of the stupidity of foreign tourists. Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne.

Come on, should all foreigners totally avoid big cities like Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne?     Germany is a developed country, I think it is a shame that you can't regulate away the worst scams in Reeperbahn.     

Berlin has Artemis and Cologne has Samya, both great FKKs and of interest for us big boob lovers even if we don't know the language or local customs. 

The Pascha opened again in Cologne last month and according to first impressions/reviews (https://www.rheinforum.com/threads/pascha.193422/) there are some fake tit ladies back there too.

Unfortunately i have no idea about what cup-sizes we are talking about there. I think the biggest cup-sizes may be a F- or G-cup - even in the Artemis in Berlin or elsewhere. 

Personally I feel that there is still a lack of huge boobs - cup-sizes bigger than a G-cup - in those clubs. So if you are looking for 1500cc+ boobs in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich... you have to focus on the 'private sector'.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 03:15:48 pm by Nobody14 »

Wiild

• Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 250
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2021, 09:43:36 pm »
Yeah, 1500+ are unicorns.  If you are happy with 800-1000 then Artemis or Sharks outside Frankfurt is the place.    RLD in Hamburg has some too, but the risk of being ripped off is too high. 

I think the biggest cup-sizes may be a F- or G-cup - even in the Artemis in Berlin or elsewhere. 

Tags: