Author Topic: Brown Barbie's very own topic: Arie's ambitious girlfriend  (Read 128140 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Brown Barbie's very own topic: Arie's ambitious girlfriend
« Reply #135 on: October 03, 2015, 01:06:55 pm »
Also BB: Most people would consider 1500CCs very much as XL! :-p I'm such a lucky son of bitch... <3
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #136 on: October 03, 2015, 01:56:33 pm »
I wouldn't hang from the neck, I'd find some kind of really solid sports bra with a racerback and constructed of multiple layers and slip the sizers in through a slit or something.

Brus84

« Reply #137 on: October 03, 2015, 04:48:22 pm »
I didn´t check this forum for 2 days. How could I? BB, these 2 pics are so sexy. You´ve got such a good taste. It looks so damn good. You´re born for such boobies. P E R F E C T !!!  Of course, on a slim body it looks even better! I cannot imagine that you´re alone six days a week...

Please post some pics more. ... and give me a hint, when you sell an old phone the next time. ;-)

I once had also such an situation. I was in a roam together with a girl with really nice boobs. I couldn´t concentrate and tried to fix one point in the room to stare at. Would you be lucky, if the guy said to you: Nice boobies?

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 622
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #138 on: October 04, 2015, 03:35:37 pm »
I didn´t check this forum for 2 days. How could I? BB, these 2 pics are so sexy. You´ve got such a good taste. It looks so damn good. You´re born for such boobies. P E R F E C T !!!  Of course, on a slim body it looks even better! I cannot imagine that you´re alone six days a week...

Please post some pics more. ... and give me a hint, when you sell an old phone the next time. ;-)

I once had also such an situation. I was in a roam together with a girl with really nice boobs. I couldn´t concentrate and tried to fix one point in the room to stare at. Would you be lucky, if the guy said to you: Nice boobies?
Yeah how could you! Hehe jk! Thank you so much! I sure need to improve myself more but it's gonna be great. And i knoow right im all by myself :( i need daddy everyday! I promise we'll post some more pics alright? Hehe for my it was funny cuz i knew i was sexy. But ofc i wanted him to look and said something but i can understand that he felt awkward because of my huge nipples partly hahaha ♡♡

xoxo BB
18 Year old aspiring Bimbo wanting 1500cc overfilled saline implants

See my pictures here: 
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=32976.0

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2015, 06:33:18 am »
Wow, this is an insanely compelling thread; I had to return several times today to read the entire thing. All I can say first is... WOW! Arie, you've won the lottery finding such a well-behaved, beautiful girl who is clearly so dedicated to becoming a plastic bimbo doll for your entertainment; I also met my lady when she was in her teens, and as you well know, training such a fresh, naive mind is a delight. Though mine doesn't have the same lofty ambitions as yours just yet, she's getting there!

Brown Barbie, you look absolutely incredible with your sizers, and I know you're going to feel and look like a flawless, exotic, classy, smouldering big-fake-titted goddess when you reach that beautiful day, when Arie takes the bandages off in front of the mirror... Until then, I'll be keeping a close eye on your progress here. Thank you both!

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2015, 12:32:09 pm »
Wow, this is an insanely compelling thread; I had to return several times today to read the entire thing. All I can say first is... WOW! Arie, you've won the lottery finding such a well-behaved, beautiful girl who is clearly so dedicated to becoming a plastic bimbo doll for your entertainment; I also met my lady when she was in her teens, and as you well know, training such a fresh, naive mind is a delight. Though mine doesn't have the same lofty ambitions as yours just yet, she's getting there!

Brown Barbie, you look absolutely incredible with your sizers, and I know you're going to feel and look like a flawless, exotic, classy, smouldering big-fake-titted goddess when you reach that beautiful day, when Arie takes the bandages off in front of the mirror... Until then, I'll be keeping a close eye on your progress here. Thank you both!

OMG I was smiling the whole time reading this! I get so happy when you guys comment on my topic like this. Thank you so much <3
I'm lucky to have Arie too tho! He is the best BF I could ever imagine, I say him everytime that I'm so lucky to be his girl. And everything he had been trough in those years without me, he really deserves to be happy and loved by a good bimbo girl!
Good to hear you have a good GF too! Is she on TPB too?
Can't wait for that moment when that happens, I really can imagine how proud he will look at me. OMG! :D

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2015, 03:43:45 pm »
It really is a special thing, lucky to find in a way, but also the perfect reward (trophy!) for investing the patience and commitment it takes to be a good man. Some people don't understand why my girlfriend would do something so serious for a man, but I think Arie and I take the same approach... we look at a relationship and have high expectations, we dream big, but we don't expect 200% out of a woman before we've decided to put in 200% ourselves. Most people worry too much about protecting themselves from someone, worrying about cheating, trying not to get their hopes up for fear of being disappointed... but there's no room for ordinary when you're into this kind of transformation. It's all or nothing!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:15:04 am by vertiggo »

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2015, 06:57:31 pm »
OMG I was smiling the whole time reading this! I get so happy when you guys comment on my topic like this. Thank you so much <3
I'm lucky to have Arie too tho! He is the best BF I could ever imagine, I say him everytime that I'm so lucky to be his girl. And everything he had been trough in those years without me, he really deserves to be happy and loved by a good bimbo girl!
Good to hear you have a good GF too! Is she on TPB too?
Can't wait for that moment when that happens, I really can imagine how proud he will look at me. OMG! :D

xoxo BB

I'm SO glad I could put a smile on that face  :) Both of your posts do the same for me, I can really tell that you're dedicated to the bimbo lifestyle, so excited to begin your enhancements, and you really convey the playfulness only a teen-toy can provide; I'm so glad you have Arie to do most of your thinking for you now, and I'm sure he knows to take on the workload of mundane, day-to-day tasks so you can remain in naive, blissful, childish ignorance for the rest of your days!

That's the road my girl and I are on, and with each day it only brings her more joy. She's not seen TPB yet, but I need to introduce her to it! In fact, I must thank you; I'm a total newbie here, and I had never seen rice sizers until your thread, so I suggested trying it out to her, and she agreed! So we're gonna have some fun with that this week; I think seeing the reality of her new size is really going to give her a thrill, and whet her appetite for more-concrete surgery plans. Thanks Arie & Barbie!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2015, 08:30:01 pm »
In fact, I must thank you; I'm a total newbie here, and I had never seen rice sizers until your thread, so I suggested trying it out to her, and she agreed! So we're gonna have some fun with that this week

Nice that we're inpiring you. That's the main reason we post here... We get so much inspiration from here, and from the fake boob community, we want to give something back!

I really hope you find a way to post how it went, and tell us more about the GF. :-)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 271
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2015, 01:20:02 am »
Hey BB :)

hmm. don´t know where to start. Read your thread so many times and i´m a bit sad that i haven´t been here when you started it, cause there are so many posts i would have loved to quote ^^ I really like your story and how you enjoy your journey to become a perfect bimbo just as your relationship to Arie and how you two seem to match perfectly to each other! You can guess for me as a girl there are other things that touch me by reading your posts. Of course you are a gorgeous, as your goals are too. But i really enjoy to hear about how you feel with everything and how much you trust in Arie. You seem to be very happy and I wish you all the best and happines and satisfaction. And I´m looking forward to see and read much more about you, Arie and what you love, like, enjoy aso :)

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2015, 06:17:13 am »
In fact, I must thank you; I'm a total newbie here, and I had never seen rice sizers until your thread, so I suggested trying it out to her, and she agreed! So we're gonna have some fun with that this week

Nice that we're inpiring you. That's the main reason we post here... We get so much inspiration from here, and from the fake boob community, we want to give something back!

I really hope you find a way to post how it went, and tell us more about the GF. :-)

Thank you so much, I will definitely let you know how it goes! In the meantime, Sir, I'll be enjoying looking at your beautiful teen bimbo, that you've so generously shared with us; one day we'll clink our beers together in celebration, with our adoring, fake-breasted bimbos by our sides  ;D

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2015, 10:07:45 am »

That's the road my girl and I are on, and with each day it only brings her more joy. She's not seen TPB yet, but I need to introduce her to it! In fact, I must thank you; I'm a total newbie here, and I had never seen rice sizers until your thread, so I suggested trying it out to her, and she agreed! So we're gonna have some fun with that this week; I think seeing the reality of her new size is really going to give her a thrill, and whet her appetite for more-concrete surgery plans. Thanks Arie & Barbie!

So glad to hear!! I wanne see pics hehe! I'm so happy to inspire you guys, it's really fun thing to try and gave me a look on how it eventually will look and i loved it!. it means so much to me because i look up to so many girls and i just can't believe if someone is inspired by me! Have fun you both! How old is your GF btw? you say in het teens ut how old??

hmm. don´t know where to start. Read your thread so many times and i´m a bit sad that i haven´t been here when you started it, cause there are so many posts i would have loved to quote ^^ I really like your story and how you enjoy your journey to become a perfect bimbo just as your relationship to Arie and how you two seem to match perfectly to each other! You can guess for me as a girl there are other things that touch me by reading your posts. Of course you are a gorgeous, as your goals are too. But i really enjoy to hear about how you feel with everything and how much you trust in Arie. You seem to be very happy and I wish you all the best and happines and satisfaction. And I´m looking forward to see and read much more about you, Arie and what you love, like, enjoy aso :)

Hey CP! You're amazing, thank you so much:)  I saw your topic too! Welcome <3 (its never too late right) Love your plans for lips! and boobs hehe. We live so close from eachother, I'd love to get to know you better and talk with you, you seem so sweet!

xoxo BB
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 10:09:46 am by Brown Barbie »

See my pictures here: 

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 271
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2015, 12:50:53 pm »

Hey CP! You're amazing, thank you so much:)  I saw your topic too! Welcome <3 (its never too late right) Love your plans for lips! and boobs hehe. We live so close from eachother, I'd love to get to know you better and talk with you, you seem so sweet!

xoxo BB

Morning BB :)

you´re so sweet!! Yeah you can imagine how excited I am to get that plans realised!!! Me would love that too there are barely not really many women that are into all this or even understand why you wanna go that way :/ so it would be awesome, to know someone that understands your attitude and wishes! And to have some intercharge of ideas.
Enjoy your day Cutie <3

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2015, 07:18:41 pm »

So glad to hear!! I wanne see pics hehe! I'm so happy to inspire you guys, it's really fun thing to try and gave me a look on how it eventually will look and i loved it!. it means so much to me because i look up to so many girls and i just can't believe if someone is inspired by me! Have fun you both! How old is your GF btw? you say in het teens ut how old??

I would love to share pics of her, but for now I'm afraid I'll just have to convey our experience via posting. But I'm so glad that you two are so enthusiastic to show yourself off, Barbie! Tell me, is that a fun part of it for you two; drawing attention to Barbie and having men and women lust after her? I would love to hear about it!

My girl is in her early twenties now; she was a couple of years younger than you are now when we began her bimbo training. You can imagine how ingrained in her it is now.  8)

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2015, 06:41:28 pm »
Tell me, is that a fun part of it for you two; drawing attention to Barbie and having men and women lust after her? I would love to hear about it!

Well, I think I'll enjoy it, but it's not a reason for me. Altho she already gets plenty attention, and that's nice for the guy aswell knowing his girls looks are appreciated. For BB it might be a bit more, since it is her people are judging. But again, people aren't very accepting of plastic, so I guess doing it for other would be a mistake. I'm trying to warn BB more of the hate than the admiration, but I'm hoping for a lot of admiration ofcoarse.