Author Topic: small asian lady, A cup wants to go big, how big have people gone first up?  (Read 3336 times)

boobmanbob

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 92
Hello, Ive been asked for advice by a young lady looking to do her first augmentation and wanting to go as large as she can.
she had in her mind around 600cc + implants but the doctor she saw here (sydney Aus) (who did have a reputation for erring on the larger size) would only give her 450.
she is now considering going to the US (revis or Bandy) has anyone experience in large first augmentations for asian ladies and would care to share thanks?

Garryman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 90
If she's a natural A cup then 450cc is likely to be the max she can go unless she has some very stretchy skin. I'd recommend Bandy as she does expander so the girl can keep going until she is happy with her size.

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
Depending on her frame a range of 375 to 450 seems very realistic. Based on a slim Asian with an average height in the range of 160cm.
We went for 375 only to have a faster recovery and it was clear we would go for a second surgery asap anyway. The second was an increase from 375 to 925. No issues at all.

boobmanbob

• Thank You
ok shes booked revis for March and he seems confident he can go 600+

baynardwow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 646
Boobmanbob, where’s your avatar pic from? I like the artistic style as well as the picture.

boobmanbob

• Thank You
sorry buddy but it was a net grab years back

baynardwow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 646
sorry buddy but it was a net grab years back
No worries, I haven’t tried a reverse image search yet.

Dolce Doll

• 1250cc Saline
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 340
Heyyy, I'm Asian 152cm, so maybe my experience helps? I see she's already booked for Dr. Revis who's known for his XL work. I had my first set at 500cc done at a standard clinic in Thailand and last week had an upgrade with Dr. Plovier in Belgium :) Personally I think that if you go with multiple surgeons the later one might have to work around situations the first one created

How did her procedure go? Wish her the best of luck!

kisses, DD
My socials:

Instagram: dolce.doll.xo
Reddit: u/Dolce-Doll
Twitter: @Dolce_Doll_xo
Patreon: DolceDoll

Axelredan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 7
Re: small asian lady, A cup wants to go big, how big have people gone first up?
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2023, 04:42:25 pm »
Heyyy, I'm Asian 152cm, so maybe my experience helps? I see she's already booked for Dr. Revis who's known for his XL work. I had my first set at 500cc done at a standard clinic in Thailand and last week had an upgrade with Dr. Plovier in Belgium :) Personally I think that if you go with multiple surgeons the later one might have to work around situations the first one created

How did her procedure go? Wish her the best of luck!

kisses, DD

Hey, who did you go with for your first set at Thailand? Are you happy with them and was the experience nice?
Straight outta the gong

Tags: