Author Topic: 4000cc+++ Gaining popularity !  (Read 24747 times)

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
Re: 4000cc+++ Gaining popularity !
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2017, 03:23:49 pm »
I have observed that over time, saline filled implants that are overfilled, will .... relax.  It makes sense; the tension of the implant shell releases a bit after the (over)fill. It is for this reason - that while overfilled saline implants can give exceptional projection (actually shrinking in diameter initially as they project outward) with initial extreme overfilling, they ultimately release a bit. I'm not talking about the lady's skin stretching, but the actual implant.  Also, this only seems to apply to implants - not expanders which may have a thicker shell.

I think that's the reason why Tammy Hernande looks so exceptionally large even though it's been published that she's only 2500cc's.  Her 2500's look closer to 3500 or even 4k.  I realize that she's actually quite slim/petite which helps with the (dis)proportion that we all love so much.  But nevertheless, those look huuuuge.  Pandora Peaks enjoyed the same incredible coverage of her chest, with her 2500cc implants. I believe that this is the reason why.

In many images, Tammy appears larger than Mary Madison, who is published as being notably larger. I feel that it is because of this reason.

MrBunny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 03:27:30 pm »
I have observed that over time, saline filled implants that are overfilled, will .... relax.  It makes sense; the tension of the implant shell releases a bit after the (over)fill. It is for this reason - that while overfilled saline implants can give exceptional projection (actually shrinking in diameter initially as they project outward) with initial extreme overfilling, they ultimately release a bit. I'm not talking about the lady's skin stretching, but the actual implant.  Also, this only seems to apply to implants - not expanders which may have a thicker shell.

I think that's the reason why Tammy Hernande looks so exceptionally large even though it's been published that she's only 2500cc's.  Her 2500's look closer to 3500 or even 4k.  I realize that she's actually quite slim/petite which helps with the (dis)proportion that we all love so much.  But nevertheless, those look huuuuge.  Pandora Peaks enjoyed the same incredible coverage of her chest, with her 2500cc implants. I believe that this is the reason why.

In many images, Tammy appears larger than Mary Madison, who is published as being notably larger. I feel that it is because of this reason.

Totally agree!

jarjack75

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 04:30:00 pm »
couldn't agree more...she is super HOT!!!!

HarleyRider

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 10:48:32 pm »
Right now have 2500, but aiming for 6000 if I can not get string implants.  So yes, larger is gaining in popularity.
Tara

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2017, 09:24:26 am »
I have observed that over time, saline filled implants that are overfilled, will .... relax.

I would like to believe this :)

Can you think of any good examples?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:30:38 am by vertiggo »

oschkosch

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 10:09:47 am »
What puts me off is that often Saline overfilled tits lead to the nipples being so low. See Arleen Aphrodite for example.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 12:57:51 pm »
There is bo sensical reason to out that down to the type of filling...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2017, 01:59:56 pm »
My girlfriend had that happen both times, but it's because we asked to keep the crease high. This means the implant has to start higher, but it's a better look in the end. She will need a lift, but a Benelli should be plenty, and when the implants settle more it won't be weird. She didn't have much of a breast fold the first time, so I knew an internal bra and some serious volume was the only way forward to achieve it.

Tags: