Author Topic: Allegra Cole  (Read 1857650 times)

seu666

Re: Allegracole14
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 12:13:49 am »
i would love to see more
i would probably donate to a gofundme for her ass...haha

pixar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 211
  • -Receive: 134
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 01:58:08 pm »
Thanks for all the Love and support. I'll be doing more adult scenes when I can save up for my new set of 3,000cc's and my new booty!
I want you all to be blown away when you watch these scenes. And to be Cumming back for more! (Pun intended) :P

Great to have you hear Hon! You're what makes us keep going back to MOMPV for more. Have you considered crowd funding for your new sets? Not that you need to at all. We'd love to see you the way you are right now in new vids before you get your upgrades pls.

binsky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2093
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 10:06:01 pm »
OM(f'n)G!

chillbill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 130
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 08:15:22 pm »
I wish she went back to mompov with these 1700s. These are perfect now.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2015, 08:15:47 am »
What a rack!  And browsing her instagram photos, she posts some of the women whose huge implants are her inspirations for going much bigger, including Sabrina Sabrok and Pandora Peaks.  Wow!

And even more impressive, at least to me, is this she wrote about another super-busty model:

"I had to cut this girls face off because it was so surgerized and scary.  But I love the way her implants look! Why can't a woman have HUGE boobs and a classically pretty face??? They just have to keep doing more and more. I want to be the exception to the rule."

Now THAT is an awesome woman.  Hope to see lots more.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:36:43 am by monsieurartois »

Jes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8714
  • -Receive: 3498
  • Callipygian
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2015, 06:46:20 pm »
Great outlook!

There are altogether too many women with hot bodies, spoiled by banana sandwiches where their mouths were.

What a rack!  And browsing her instagram photos, she posts some of the women whose huge implants are her inspirations for going much bigger, including Sabrina Sabrok and Pandora Peaks.  Wow!

And even more impressive, at least to me, is this she wrote about another super-busty model:

"I had to cut this girls face off because it was so surgerized and scary.  But I love the way her implants look! Why can't a woman have HUGE boobs and a classically pretty face??? They just have to keep doing more and more. I want to be the exception to the rule."

——————
Please post Instagram pics at full 1080 pixel resolution!
How to:
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=30810.0

Share UNDERBOOBs!
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25806.0

Amanda Hanshaw ++
https://mega.nz/#F!jh8TgbRb!b8rKg_JgO6BH_34VBD58VA

yargen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2015, 08:16:02 pm »

She was talking about Barbie Vegas in that picture, both of them whom look to get bigger.

1angryscot

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1672
  • -Receive: 294
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2015, 04:55:23 am »

Agree completely.  In fact, fake boobs and thin lips are the perfect combination.  This site is glutted as it is with too many women whose mouths look like they belong on an inflatable woman.

osker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 240
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 03:07:54 am »
I'm seriously into this woman right now. She's so open and forthcoming with what she likes, what she's had and having done, etc. It's very, very sexy.

Good to see you here Allegra. I love your web presence and your openness and honesty about your boobs and your sexuality. A woman that knows what she wants and why she wants it.

I really hope that you do some more filming when you expand. Not usually something I'd say but I feel like It'd be so hot to see you enjoying them and letting someone else enjoy them too.

Can't wait to see what the future brings for you!!

prodigy479

• Thank You
  • -Given: 311
  • -Receive: 68
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2015, 12:43:29 am »
want pics or videos not comments.lakh lanat  :'(

TheRedLine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 533
  • -Receive: 2345
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 11:32:51 am »
She's perfect. The size, the shape and ridiculously hot cleavage. Though if she wants to go even bigger, I won't be complaining.

fakeisbetter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 3163
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2015, 05:30:59 pm »
Voluptuous woman!

Flexhero

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2015, 07:58:49 pm »
wow she's gonna be so perfect with even bigger fake tits and booty

postmorten

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3179
  • -Receive: 2002
  • I love big tits!This is my forum!Thank god i found
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 03:34:36 pm »
This is a new scene for us, i think :), it was release a few days ago at mompov, but it was filmed a few months ago, when she made the second video at mompov.
It was filming before the anal video :)
I found only the torrent :)

http://www.mompov.com/tour/2015/05/the-hottest-gilf-does-a-bts/

DonnyDumont

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 1055
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 04:39:08 pm »
^It's just a behind the scenes video. In other words, Allegra and the camera guy have some small talk and flashes of nudity are spread out through out the video. Softcore stuff.

I was reading on the freeones board that she told a fan of hers on Instagram she was not going to make new scenes. So that BTS video is probably it for her, unless she decides to make her own site and do videos for that. Sad.

Tags: expanders milf