Author Topic: Forum Appreciation  (Read 1963 times)

Lanton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 162
  • -Receive: 30
Forum Appreciation
« on: November 30, 2021, 08:19:05 am »
I was shocked the other day when I realized I'm only a few months away from my 10 year anniversary on the forum. I know I don't post as much as I would like. I just wanted to thank TPB forum, the mods, and my fellow members. It is very validating to know that many, many people share in my higher-power given fetish. The community is diverse and welcoming. Anyone that would like to share sentiments about the forum are welcome. If this thread is deemed garbage feel free to delete. I was just realizing that through the last ten years, two relationships/two SO's, two babies, one house, two jobs, two trucks, one set of implants, and a whole lot of breadwinning, this forum has been a home for me. This has been the premier location for all things implanted. If it ain't here, that shit don't exist! I wish the forum continued success and participation. Thanks again for the last decade, my friends. Stay round. Stay huge. Stay enhanced.

souldeluxe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 274
  • -Receive: 892
Re: Forum Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 10:42:00 am »
Hear hear! This place feels like home to me, I would not know what to do with myself if it ever went away. As i'm unable to talk about our fetish in real life, TPB forms a sort of outlet for me, I'm assuming it's the same with many people. On to the next 10 years!

Tags: