Author Topic: Fetish for being curvy and feminine  (Read 8102 times)

superboobs

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 169
  • -Receive: 254
Fetish for being curvy and feminine
« on: September 27, 2016, 06:04:21 pm »
I want to get this off my chest...I can't help this! I have a fetish for being sexy and curvy. I get really turned on from the thought of guys getting really turned on by me.

I fantasize about being so curvy that guys can't last during sex!

I want guys to drool over my breasts. I'm nervous and excited about my new figure! I can't wait to look really, really sexy.

Being a black woman with muscles and proportionately very small breasts has been a nightmare. High school was a nightmare as I had to watch other girls bloom into women. Now it's my turn to bloom (finally). I want to be curvy and sexy, too.

I have spent the past year looking endlessly at xl bras and women with xl breasts, fake or real. Now as my date gets closer, i'm excited about buying a new wardrobe and attracting more men esp titty men. Sometimes men look at my breasts in disgust. This has been very hurtful to me over the years.

I can't wait to be a sexy symbol!
Instagram:Galaxygirl2k13

Clipteez coming soon!
Any help is greatly appreciated! :)
Igg.me/at/fYXkr8q2PS8

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Fetish for being curvy and feminine
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:58:02 pm »
Recommend that you either spring for a couple of prosthetic breasts which match your goal size, or make yourself a couple of fakes, using the rice technique, or Play-Doh (wrapped in cling film to keep clothing from getting stained), or similar.

Buy one or two bras in your guesstimated size (maybe one cup larger vs one cup smaller, for variance), then put everything together / put it on. You'll probably want to find a top (sweater? hoodie? as a stopgap) that you can easily put on.

Then, kick back at home like that for a few hours. Watch TV, do kitchen stuff or light chores, that sort of thing. If you feel daring, go out for a drive somewhere.

In a nutshell: get a feel for what it'll be like, in advance. At the very least, it'll help you to better select a final bra for immediately post-op, as well as having a top you can wear immediately after surgery.

Source: wife and I took this approach; it worked out quite well.
Former admin of
(since retired)

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 08:13:38 pm »
Hey MD,
Long time lurker, huge fan of your analytical approach to everything. Question, don't most prosthetics have flat backs? We have maxed out of collection of the enhancer cutlet style and they shift around in the bra. My wife is normally a 34 C and we have a 34 G bra that we can't fill properly with the cutlets.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 05:04:40 am »
I'm pretty sure they make prosthetics for cancer patients and even for people like us who might be starting with "something" as opposed to purely flat-chest trans people or whatever.

However, if you a bit crafty and definitely ambitious, this silicone stuff is cheap and feels a lot like implants... you could go basically as big as you want:

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9984828.0

superboobs

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 01:15:33 am »
Recommend that you either spring for a couple of prosthetic breasts which match your goal size, or make yourself a couple of fakes, using the rice technique, or Play-Doh (wrapped in cling film to keep clothing from getting stained), or similar.

Buy one or two bras in your guesstimated size (maybe one cup larger vs one cup smaller, for variance), then put everything together / put it on. You'll probably want to find a top (sweater? hoodie? as a stopgap) that you can easily put on.

Then, kick back at home like that for a few hours. Watch TV, do kitchen stuff or light chores, that sort of thing. If you feel daring, go out for a drive somewhere.

In a nutshell: get a feel for what it'll be like, in advance. At the very least, it'll help you to better select a final bra for immediately post-op, as well as having a top you can wear immediately after surgery.

Source: wife and I took this approach; it worked out quite well.

I have 2000ccs fake implants somewhere. I forget what i used, it was something from Lowe's instead of rice. it was a lot of fun! i messed up and wore the wrong bra so that was very uncomfortable. It caused me neck and back pain-i see what big busted girls mean.

Clipteez coming soon!
Igg.me/at/fYXkr8q2PS8

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 01:04:36 pm »
It caused me neck and back pain-i see what big busted girls mean.

That is because when you have implants the weight is fully carried by your body, and the bra helps to support them by giving your shoulders, neck and back a bit of the weight to carry. That is the function ofc. along with adjusting for instance shape, position, size and covering up. When you use sizers tho there is no bodytissue supporting them, meaning all the weight is carried by shoulders, neck and back. Even though I've never had to carry around boobs, I think discomfort wearing sizers can't be at all compaired to actual large boobs.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 02:32:03 pm »
Even though I've never had to carry around boobs, I think discomfort wearing sizers can't be at all compaired to actual large boobs.

Ah yes... as a Marine I carried my girlfriend's weight into combat every time, and sure there was pain, but it's manageable. On the other hand, when her heels start to hurt and I carry her like a baby for a block or something, it's about all I can muster haha!

It's kind of like that I think, like carrying a dumbbell on a chain around your neck versus a vest with exactly the same amount of weights in it... more manageable when the weight is close and supported all over.

superboobs

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 03:52:04 pm »
It caused me neck and back pain-i see what big busted girls mean.

That is because when you have implants the weight is fully carried by your body, and the bra helps to support them by giving your shoulders, neck and back a bit of the weight to carry. That is the function ofc. along with adjusting for instance shape, position, size and covering up. When you use sizers tho there is no bodytissue supporting them, meaning all the weight is carried by shoulders, neck and back. Even though I've never had to carry around boobs, I think discomfort wearing sizers can't be at all compaired to actual large boobs.
Hmm. I thought most of that pain was from wearing a bra that was waaay too small. Unfortunately, many naturally busty women do this which puts a lot of stress on the neck, back, etc.

Clipteez coming soon!
Igg.me/at/fYXkr8q2PS8

superboobs

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 09:03:18 pm »
I'm really happy with my new body! I got lipo and 800ccs. However, I really wanted bigger implants.

I'm a lot closer to being curvy than i was before. I'm naturally a ruler shape, which means no matter what i do not have a waist cinch. I call it Sponge Bob lol. I still have that shape, but my stomach is much less pronounced. I have never had a really thin waistline not even in childhood. I hope i have a waist cinch after i lose a couple of pounds.

I will be continuing to bootybuild this year. My hips need to be about 46 inches. Right now they are 43, 44, but i'm about to lose weight.

I"m much happier with this new body than i was before!  8)

Clipteez coming soon!
Igg.me/at/fYXkr8q2PS8

Jfsk

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 150
  • -Receive: 174
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 10:45:49 pm »
Hi Superboobs, long time no see,

Sponge Bob shape  ;D .
Just curious, what do you enjoy the most : seeing yourself in a mirror, or having other people looking at your new self ?

(Btw, if anyone missed it, a video of your new body)

superboobs

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 01:43:12 am »
Hi Superboobs, long time no see,

Sponge Bob shape  ;D .
Just curious, what do you enjoy the most : seeing yourself in a mirror, or having other people looking at your new self ?

(Btw, if anyone missed it, a video of your new body)

Hmmm probably seeing the new bod in the mirror! There's been no greater reward.

The lipo has taken really well. I'd love to have another round. I"m aiming for 26 inch waist, 46 inch hips, and bigger implants if i can afford them!

Clipteez coming soon!
Igg.me/at/fYXkr8q2PS8

Markymark89

• Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 04:39:13 pm »

I get really turned on from the thought of guys getting really turned on by me.

I fantasize about being so curvy that guys can't last during sex!

I can't wait to be a sexy symbol!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPLCAKvh_je/

This is just so beyond sexy! I'll definitely be checking your profile out often 😋

Tags: