Author Topic: The Breast Expansion Archive (BEA)  (Read 59323 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Re: The Breast Expansion Archive (BEA)
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 02:52:40 pm »
Oh, and I got banned today, without any advanced notice or reason.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 03:19:44 pm »
So, I created a new account on a different IP.... ;)
Found out why they banned me:
14jan13 - user Independence, perm banned for uninvited, unwelcome, and potentially damaging interference with BEArchive business and his cumulative history of serious rule violations.

They keep making a fool out of themselves! "potentially damaging interference"... Ah yes, that's like locking someone up for murder because he could "potentially" have done it.
And my cumulative history of serious rule violations? Seriously? I've yet to see them prove that I broke even one of their rules... It's not my fault their rule policy is full of loopholes.

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 03:55:30 pm »
If you stick to your guns on just about anything over there, you're gonna get banned.  Shit, after Vixen was proven a fraud I should get an apology from those assholes, like the Catholic church and Galileo.  I was threatened banishment over a question I asked, and I stuck with it even though Pal was looming over me like the Galactic Empire.
"How come Vixen is parading around with all the other big bust stars at the expos when she has no material to promote?"
"HOW DARE YOU!  YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!  IT'S POSTS LIKE THESE THAT DRIVE MODELS AWAY FROM THE SITE!"
"Uh, what?  There are open discussions about prostitution on this site, and you think my curiosity over a lack of exposure poses a threat to model participation?"
"BANNED."
Getting banned from the BEA is like a DUI; everybody gets one at one time or another. 

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 04:25:14 pm »
True that!

Here's another fun fact. As I said, they banned me because I was promoting TPB, a "pirate/illegal" site in their opinion.
Now look at what happened today!
A user called Plankton (Hi Plankton, if you read this, thanks for posting that!), he posted an ID match for a girl that's unknown to the BEA (much like we have the Identify her threads here).

Then he linked to her page on TPB.
The mod edited that post saying:
kudos on the ID Plankton and an extra tip of the hat for including that link! Smiley -Palomine

So.... who's the hypocrite now? :D

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 02:25:31 am »
Mods there are the biggest bunch of self-important needledick wankers that I've ever had the misfortunate to come across online.

SO GRATEFUL for TPB...

... so I don't have to go to that annoying shit-bucket with it's parade of natural fatties.

Oh - and DJFPC - keep crossing your fingers about the chicks that you post with implants as you say that they are natural.

Pidget

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 05:19:51 am »
So I hate to say it, but tonight I signed up for the BE Story Club. When I signed into my account I had no download credit. I've emailed their support, but it sounds like the same people running the forum no longer run the Story Club. Does anyone know anything about this?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 03:10:03 pm »
So I hate to say it, but tonight I signed up for the BE Story Club. When I signed into my account I had no download credit. I've emailed their support, but it sounds like the same people running the forum no longer run the Story Club. Does anyone know anything about this?
I'll ask my GF, she's got an account there, see if she knows anything, I'll let you know when she gets home.

Pidget

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2013, 12:34:53 am »
I'll ask my GF, she's got an account there, see if she knows anything, I'll let you know when she gets home.

I received an email today that it should be sorted out, and in fact it looks like everything is in order now. A 2 day wait (for me, at least, someone on the forums had the same problem for who knows how long) is a bit much though.

vash831

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2013, 03:01:56 am »

your girlfriend has a bea account?!?!?!?!

.......I'm so jealous :(

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2013, 02:56:56 pm »
I had two of my accounts banned over there, I think for violating the silly 1-1-1-1 rule and once for posting pictures of Wendy4 (before she started modeling officially and was on the ban list).

It's a pretty silly site and has become all but irrelevant these days.

As TPB has taken away all of their fake boob aficionado traffic, so will some other site take away the fans of real boobs. That's the nature of the internet. They dropped the ball years ago with their excessive user regulation and lack of competent forum management.

MidnightBoobies

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 06:21:08 pm »
That site is a joke now, that's why i started an account here. I tried to be part of the community and basically felt like a third world country trying to get in nice with them. Bending the rules for themselves and then sticking it to you for trying to follow the crazy rules they put on that forum is a joke. no wonder they got hacked a couple of years back.

I deleted that forum from my bookmarks at this point. How can they be a forum for a community when they can't communicate with themselves?

bbf3

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 08:55:36 pm »
How can they be a forum for a community when they can't communicate with themselves?

Oh, one can communicate there, as long as one shows no trace of criticism, and as long s one is willingly obeying very stupid rules.
what leads to the fact that the only communication that happens is claquerism and superficial sweet-talk/small talk.
i do not need that, and i do not need some morons (and the BEA admins are super morons) who tell me what is ok
and what not.

here i see similar tendencies, but it still is far away from the BEA level of stupidity (thanks goodness!).

BoobRepli

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 220
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 09:10:37 pm »
Do not get me started, they just banned me for 4 picture postings that where apparently copyright protected.  Without notice... only way to respond was.. you know the history.

Milom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2013, 06:00:25 am »
I've edited this down from a crazed conspiracy theory/rant, but the gist of it was this:  I think Palomine is actually "The Owner" he's always referring to.  There is no "Owner" besides Palomine.  He's been pretending to be a simple moderator for a decade.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:27:41 am by Milom »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2014, 01:31:27 am »
I decided to get back to the site today to see how they're doing. I'm still banned, but hey... you know me.

Turns out, they actually have a rule added for us, a a bunch of months ago:
"Do not promote or link to forums or sites directly competitive with the BEA Forum."

Hehe, little kids over there, I guess we all know who they're talking about.
In any case, we "could" extend the same courtesy towards them, but... who'd want to link to them anyway?

Tags: