Author Topic: CandyPlastique - Hey there  (Read 171415 times)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 271
  • -Receive: 475
CandyPlastique - Hey there
« on: September 14, 2015, 12:12:14 am »
Hey there,

been here for a while, looking around and got my verification today, so i guess it´s time to say hello to all of you.

Guess it´s best to say something about myself. I´m 28 living in Germany and tried always to make the best out of me in a feminin way. Recently discovered the awesome bimbostyle and culture and started to work towards those ideals. Im working hard on my body to bring it in perfect shape, lost some weight and train every single day. Im looking forward to lose some more pounds and make everything as smooth and tight as possible. I already got some pretty big naturals, european 75E but wanna go full bimbostyle and enhance badly ;D

Dont know how much it might be, but I got some ideas about the awesome look of ASX, Sarah Marie Summers aso - maybe even a little bit more ;)
Second aimig for a lipjob and some other minor enhanements.

I hope to meet some friendly persons here in this community that help me on my way, give me advises and informations about the whole process and maybe help me out with those crazy prices (yeah, msg me for donaaaations ;D )... I simply cant believe what a new pair of tits do cost -.- and finally I would love to get to know some girls from germany which are going in the same direction. Beeing the only "bimbostylegirl" here where I live feels kinda lonely :(

so thats me, hope to have some fun time here with u guys and girls :D

sigurdz

Re: CandyPlastique - Hey there
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 12:17:28 am »
Welcome!  ;D

nickgraver

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 02:04:44 am »
hi Candy and welcome  :)

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 04:46:13 am »
Very welcome baby!!! You lloks great!!! ;)

And have a (wooa) big start with your 75E!
In cc, how much you are thinking?
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 05:05:40 am »
Welcome :) Hope you enjoy your stay here!
I'm sure you'll be able to get into the 1000cc club soon enough since you're fairly big already ;)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 09:52:21 am »
Well well well, welcome to the board! Becoming a perfect bimbo sure isn't cheap, but it's all worth it. I love your plans for boobs and lips, are you also looking at ASX for lip inspiration, or just the boobs?

To get technical: Starting with larger naturals has it's advantages and downsides. You mentioned Sarah Marie Summers as a boobie idol. That look will be very hard to achieve. The bolt-on skin over implant look that it, since you already have a lot of breast tissue. The advantage however is you can probably go huge more quickly, since everything isn't so tight as with a flat chested girl. Be sure to ask around here, there's lots of knowledge and many girls who have started with breasts simmilar to yours I'm sure.

As for bimbo friendships, Me and my GF aren't from Germany (we live in the Netherlands), but I'm part German, and know my way with speaking German aswell. If you want to get to know us, our topic is the link in my signature. We've got the full bimbofication make-over planned for her.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

atb31

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 10:49:40 am »
Hi Candy,

Welcome to the forum!

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 12:11:02 pm »
Hi CandyPlastique (oh, what a lovely nick, by the way)!
Welcome to TPB.
So glad you decided to become a Star Member.
You have a wonderful body. The results of your workout are very noticeable, so much that at first I wanted to ask you if you're a professional fitness trainer or somebody in this business  :) You're on the right track and in the best online community there is!
 :-*

Yams

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 39
  • The bigger, the better! The tighter the sweater!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 02:46:55 pm »
Beautiful :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 08:57:07 pm »
Thank you everyone, so glad to be here with u folks. what a warm welcome. :)

Very welcome baby!!! You lloks great!!! ;)

And have a (wooa) big start with your 75E!
In cc, how much you are thinking?

I don't know at this point, maybe I get to know the details when visiting the doc and tell him what look I want to achieve. But I think it might go around 1500cc...?

Well well well, welcome to the board! Becoming a perfect bimbo sure isn't cheap, but it's all worth it. I love your plans for boobs and lips, are you also looking at ASX for lip inspiration, or just the boobs?
(...)
As for bimbo friendships, Me and my GF aren't from Germany (we live in the Netherlands), but I'm part German, and know my way with speaking German aswell. If you want to get to know us, our topic is the link in my signature. We've got the full bimbofication make-over planned for her.

I simply love ASXs look and her whole shape. Yeah, shes definetly an inspiration regarding her boobs, her lips and her body. How kind of you and your gf :) Yeah why not get to know each other, I would love to have some equal bimbo-friends ^^
Had a first quick look into your topics, your gf is a beauty!

Hi CandyPlastique (oh, what a lovely nick, by the way)!
Welcome to TPB.
So glad you decided to become a Star Member.
You have a wonderful body. The results of your workout are very noticeable, so much that at first I wanted to ask you if you're a professional fitness trainer or somebody in this business  :) You're on the right track and in the best online community there is!
 :-*

Thanx :) No, I'm not a professional fitness trainer, just working hard every day on my body and still got some hard months to go till my goal :) Hoping to meet people here who are into that bimbolook.

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 10:04:03 pm »
Good luck fulfilling your dreams :D

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 10:19:20 pm »
One thing for sure - your Barbie top is 100% bimbo. Hope you're into latex and thighhigh boots as well ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 10:43:23 pm »
Yeah love latex and boots. In fact I got some pairs of overknee boots aso ^^(Still need some in pink)

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 10:58:53 pm »
Hi there.

I'm always happy to see Star Members from Germany... looks like it's pretty well represented here with you and Martina. I wish you the best of luck, I absolutely adore your style!
For more plastic tits, plastic lips and plastic faces, check out my Tumblr:

http://plasticbimboworship.tumblr.com/

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 11:41:36 pm »
Thanx, glad u like my style. Seems more people than I expected are into the bimbostyle ^^