Author Topic: Shadowmuse Blown  (Read 121873 times)

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 139
    • Shadowmuse Blown "Revenge"
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2020, 05:04:54 am »
Chapter 17, part 3 has been posted at my Revenge Blog

So something has happened to Ken out in the barn.  Will Tory make the difficult journey through waist-deep snow all the way out to the barn, when her massive breasts make even a short on a summer's day tedious?  If she makes the trip, will she collapse from exhaustion?  Come down to the Revenge Blog and find out.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

c2tb33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2020, 03:07:39 am »
How have you been? Can't wait for the next update
!

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2021, 06:06:30 am »
How have you been? Can't wait for the next update
!

Been busy!  Way too long a time between updates--my apologies! 

Chapter 17, part 4 has been posted on the Revenge Blog.  Hope you enjoy it, and a belated Happy New Year!

Part 5 of "I'll Be Big For Christmas" has finally been posted to my regular blog.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 09:37:57 pm by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee brings months of Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  To join, go to my free blog:
Shadowmuse Blown's Blog and, in the right-hand column, find the instructions on how to subscribe to my "Revenge" blog.

shmag

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2021, 12:44:58 pm »
Think it’s time to start a fresh new simple story. If you want a draft of mine to revise and add too I think you would do a great job with it!

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2021, 01:12:02 am »
Think it’s time to start a fresh new simple story. If you want a draft of mine to revise and add too I think you would do a great job with it!

Sorry that you're not enjoying the current story, but there's quite a lot I want to do with Revenge.  It is a novel, after all.

Speaking of Revenge: It's Tory and Ken's wedding day, and Tory has some special ideas.  Head over to my Revenge blog to read it, or go to my free blog and sign up!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2021, 02:01:09 am »
Tory's life was a fantasy come true for her.  She was married to the man of her dreams and saw herself expanding endlessly in order to excite him.

And then it all changed.

Chapter 19, "Abduction" has just been posted on my blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2021, 05:15:54 am »
Tory has been rescued.  Now it is time to turn the tables...

"Revenge" chapter 20 "Retribution" has been published on my Revenge Blog
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #172 on: November 05, 2021, 11:02:50 pm »
Angela's plans of revenge on Tory have gone awry, and now the tables are turned as Tory and her organization get the upper hand on Angela.  What fiendish revenge do you suppose Tory will inflict on flat-chested, big-boob-hating Angela?

"Revenge", Chapter 21: Pumping Angela 1 has been posted on my Revenge Blog. 
~Shadowmuse Blown

nina47

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • PantyPlace
« Reply #173 on: November 09, 2021, 07:39:32 pm »
Really nice story, it's very well written.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2022, 01:51:57 am »
Really nice story, it's very well written.

Thanks nina!  I appreciate it.  Very kind of you.  Sorry it took me so long to respond to your post, as I don't usually check out this site except when I do an update on my own. 

~Cris
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2022, 01:56:21 am »
We're having a two for the price of one sale!  Not only does Angela continued to get pumped up in this chapter, but Tory gets her big fill in this chapter, as well!  Will Angela eventually get bigger than Tory?  And how big will Tory eventually get pumped?  What will she do once she's too big to walk under her own power?

For the answer to many of these questions, come on down to my Revenge blog and read all about it!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2022, 12:39:44 am »
Hard to believe, but I've actually updated my regular blog with a short piece.  It's the first installment of a series called "POSSESSIONS: Lara".  Hope you like it, let me know your thoughts on it either here or in the comments on the blog at the end of the post.
~Shadowmuse Blown

yoniX50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #177 on: February 15, 2022, 07:34:33 pm »
For what it's worth, I really like the new story, you have a LOT of potential here, can't wait to see what is next.

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #178 on: March 13, 2023, 07:18:07 pm »
For what it's worth, I really like the new story, you have a LOT of potential here, can't wait to see what is next.

Thanks yoniX, I appreciate the post!  Sorry that I haven't been able to update the story since August of last year.  But, I have gotten back to writing it.  Hoping to finish writing and editing the next chapter by the end of April at this point.  Hang in there!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• BE Fiction Author
  • Thank You
« Reply #179 on: December 29, 2023, 05:40:28 am »
Well, after an insane wait, Chapter 24 of my Revenge Blog has been posted
~Shadowmuse Blown

Tags: