Author Topic: Tunisbabe  (Read 182095 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Tunisbabe
« on: August 06, 2014, 09:30:18 pm »
Hey guys, it brings me great joy to tell you about this picture I found in my mailbox just a few minutes ago!

A very warm welcome to Tunisbabe!

She will introduce herself here shortly, but for now, let's all welcome her!

I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Re: Tunisbabe
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 09:46:09 pm »
Welcome to our community Tunisbabe, looking really impressive!

I hope you enjoy your stay in our community.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:50:06 pm by KwukDuck »

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 09:52:39 pm »
hey girl welcome on TPB, i really can't escape JBI sometimes lol still jealous of your awesome girls :D
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

Swedish_Soul

• Thank You
  • -Given: 141
  • -Receive: 180
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 10:25:10 pm »
Hey guys, it brings me great joy to tell you about this picture I found in my mailbox just a few minutes ago!

WOW! How have she not made her self known before! This girl is drop dead gorgeous... She's a damn model. Where have she been hiding all this time!?

Dare I say I'm in love!? I do... And I am.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 10:58:25 pm »
Wow! Well that woke me up. Welcome!

etoilefilante

• Thank You
  • -Given: 715
  • -Receive: 4946
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 11:22:48 pm »
Is this the Tunisbabe from JBI?
http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/member.php?u=57964

She is amazingly hot !

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 11:30:51 pm »
JBI is women-only, you can't assume most guys to know about it, and you very likely cannot post their private pictures on here.
Just saying

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 267
  • -Receive: 798
  • The Blonde Norwegian Barbie
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 12:10:32 am »
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here sweetie! :)
Blonde barbie loving the fake look!
Fake boobs, tan, acrylics, extencions, plumped lips, and so on; thats me! 650cc now going bigger!

It doesn't matter if your fake on the outside, as long as you are real in your heart. :)

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 12:45:27 am »
Welcome :)

Enjoy your time here :D

You look amazing for sure, always good to see successful boobjobs 8)

ChrisR1

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 02:15:55 am »
Welcome! Great pic - perfect boobs and perfect smile ;D

axis

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 03:07:49 am »

Welcome Tunisbabe!  So very glad you decided to join us!

axis

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 03:20:10 am »
I want to add, seeing a shot like this proves that women like TB do really in fact exist for real, not just in our minds/dreams... ;)

Ohmy711

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 01:47:07 pm »
She's hot! Welcome! ;D

slice

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 06:29:32 pm »
Wow absolutely beautiful. Welcome to the site!

devilmanVISA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 422
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 07:38:39 pm »
JBI is women-only, you can't assume most guys to know about it, and you very likely cannot post their private pictures on here.
Just saying

This may be true, but its still a publicly viewable forum. I have spent many, many hours there just doing research. If this is the same Tunisbabe, I found her discussions with Dollybird about the large frame Sebbin silicones invaluable, as well as her experiences. I am much more thorough and efficient in my research skills than my wife, and I am thankful to have JBI viewable just as a resource for data.

All of that said, I hope to pick her brain about her experiences with her Sebbin gels, get exact details on their size and on her dimensions as far as height and what not, purely for planning purposes for the wife when we are through the current boobacle and free and clear.

Boobacle. I just made that up. I am one witty fucker. I like it though. Don't ya'll be using my word now. Except Sexystar, she's earned it.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 10:39:16 pm »

I for one welcome the latest addition to our Juggy Overlords.

Overlasses? Overladies?

You get the idea. :P
Former admin of
(since retired)

tljlf2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 130
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 12:56:26 am »
And also.. experience with butt implants..      jejeje :)

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 01:09:35 am »
Hi beautiful!
Super warm welcome heading your way... 3...2...1 - WELCOME TO TPB!

zmdz34

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 81
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 03:25:59 am »
I tend to be pretty frugal on the internet, but from what I can see from the thumbnail, this may be just the motivation I need to part me from ~$20

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 10:55:06 am »
Hey Tunisbabe, hope to see you post soon and find that you like our community! Welcome :)

Danielle Derek

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4603
  • -Receive: 290
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 07:41:30 pm »
Welcome, welcome :)

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 307
  • -Receive: 722
  • Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Waist
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 10:26:08 pm »
Doll silicone lover :
Breast Expanders overfilled to 2900cc (2000cc rated shells)
+ Liposuction & Butt Fat transfert + Rhinoplasty + Lip Augmentation (via injectibles) 2+2ml
Height 5'6 (168cm) / Weight 114 pounds (52kg) + 10 pounds silicone (4.4 kg) / Bust : TBC - Ribcage : 27 - Waist : 24 - Hips : 37

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2014, 10:31:36 pm »
Just saying

This may be true, but its still a publicly viewable forum. I have spent many, many hours there just doing research. If this is the same Tunisbabe, I found her discussions with Dollybird about the large frame Sebbin silicones invaluable, as well as her experiences. I am much more thorough and efficient in my research skills than my wife, and I am thankful to have JBI viewable just as a resource for data.

All of that said, I hope to pick her brain about her experiences with her Sebbin gels, get exact details on their size and on her dimensions as far as height and what not, purely for planning purposes for the wife when we are through the current boobacle and free and clear.

Boobacle. I just made that up. I am one witty fucker. I like it though. Don't ya'll be using my word now. Except Sexystar, she's earned it.

Hi
My implants are not the same dimensions as DollyBird's ones.
Sebbin 1500 exist in two dimensions. Mine are diameter 16cm / projection 11cm / under muscle  - Dollybird's ones are diameter 14,2cm / projection 12,3 cm . I hope this infos can help your research
Doll silicone lover :
+ Liposuction & Butt Fat transfert + Rhinoplasty + Lip Augmentation (via injectibles) 2+2ml
Height 5'6 (168cm) / Weight 114 pounds (52kg) + 10 pounds silicone (4.4 kg) / Bust : TBC - Ribcage : 27 - Waist : 24 - Hips : 37

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2014, 10:44:58 pm »
Summer Time => bikini Time !

Ready for the pool ?

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 02:31:46 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2014, 11:05:00 pm »
Hi Guys,
I wish you a nice saturday evening, going out tonight for a hot disco night ! My Girls need fresh air

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 02:33:35 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2014, 11:36:58 am »
Welcome!

Is it just me or are those pics not working? There ought to be an emergency button for situations such as this ;D

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2014, 01:47:57 pm »
Welcome!

Is it just me or are those pics not working? There ought to be an emergency button for situations such as this ;D
For a brief moment, our server's harddisk was full yesterday so her uploads failed. I already informed her to try again.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2014, 02:32:09 pm »
Hi Guys,
I wish you a nice saturday evening, going out tonight for a hot disco night ! My Girls need fresh air

You look beyond cute!

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2014, 02:42:03 pm »

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2014, 04:57:34 pm »
Lovely, look like the fun party girl 8)

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3323
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 06:53:35 pm »
Welcome to TPB! A new beauty joins our forum!
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

devilmanVISA

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2014, 10:37:40 pm »
Just saying

Hi
Sebbin 1500 exist in two dimensions. Mine are diameter 16cm / projection 11cm / under muscle  - Dollybird's ones are diameter 14,2cm / projection 12,3 cm . I hope this infos can help your research

Thanks for the info hon. I remember reading that in your threads about getting them.

Where is your surgical incision and approximately how big (long) was it? Is the placement over or under the muscle?

What country was your surgery performed in? What was the approximate cost? Any issues or complications with the surgery itself or the logistics?

My wife and I appreciate your help, truly. This is more and more the route I think we might take towards this journey's end, but getting surgery in another country just feels like an incredibly daunting task. In between now and then, I'll be hoping for some breakthrough on getting a situational FDA approval or some sort of breakthrough in the availability of silicon implant sizes in the US.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2014, 11:36:06 pm »
Welcome Tunisbabe, good to have you on here. You look amazing

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 405
  • -Receive: 388
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2014, 11:51:28 pm »
Just saying

Hi

Thanks for the info hon. I remember reading that in your threads about getting them.

Where is your surgical incision and approximately how big (long) was it? Is the placement over or under the muscle?

What country was your surgery performed in? What was the approximate cost? Any issues or complications with the surgery itself or the logistics?

My wife and I appreciate your help, truly. This is more and more the route I think we might take towards this journey's end, but getting surgery in another country just feels like an incredibly daunting task. In between now and then, I'll be hoping for some breakthrough on getting a situational FDA approval or some sort of breakthrough in the availability of silicon implant sizes in the US.

Perhaps I could help as well. I'm in Europe and I'm getting 1500cc Sebbin in a month's time. I have overs.

Feel free to send me a PM.

xx

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2417
  • -Receive: 1421
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2014, 12:22:46 am »
Wow, what a classy little lady!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2014, 11:05:28 am »

Ready for the pool ?

WOW!
Is it a part of some larger photoset?
You look so sexy and seductive. Have you tried photo modelling before? One look at the pics and one can tell you're very comfrortable in front of camera lens.

closer111

• Thank You
  • -Given: 303
  • -Receive: 40
  • Plastic is perfect, perfection can't be denied
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2014, 11:44:02 am »
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Great to have you here, and may I say that you are absolutely stunning!

Love your tag! 

"Doll silicone lover : Breast Implants 1500cc silicone + Butt Implants 480cc + Butt Fat transfert + Rhinoplasty + Lip Augmentation (via injectibles) 2+2ml"

Love that attitude!

fakeisbetter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 3163
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2014, 12:28:43 pm »
You could to be one of my top five....... you're amazing TUNISBABE

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2014, 03:02:03 pm »
Just saying

Hi

Hi
I sent you a PM including answers to your questions.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:05:19 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2014, 03:27:07 pm »

Ready for the pool ?

WOW!
Is it a part of some larger photoset?
You look so sexy and seductive. Have you tried photo modelling before? One look at the pics and one can tell you're very comfrortable in front of camera lens.
Thanks a lot, for your kind words. Just some pictures at home trying some new bikinis
Doll silicone lover :

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2014, 04:32:29 pm »
Well, the pictures look professionally made!
Or could it be because it has you in the picture? Who knows :)

You do look amazing, I'm sure everyone here agrees.

schbiz50

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1013
  • -Receive: 3266
  • pocahontas_mc
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2014, 05:49:44 pm »
Well, the pictures look professionally made!
Or could it be because it has you in the picture? Who knows :)

You do look amazing, I'm sure everyone here agrees.

I agree with that, you look phenomenal Tunisbabe!
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it may God have mercy on your soul

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2014, 11:54:24 pm »
Gorgeous :) You remind me a little of my wife, though significantly curvier :P (though my wife intends to change this!)

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2014, 06:08:53 pm »
Hi Dear Boobfriends,

Sorry for being so late to introduce myself.

My name is TunisBabe. I’m 29 years old and I live in Tunis, The Capital of Tunisia (North Africa). A small very conservative country open on mediterranean sea.

I began my body transformation in 2011 , and I changed step by step my look completely  :
- Breast enlargement (I performed 3 BA, last in March 2013 1500cc silicone sebbin "unders")
- Liposuction
- Butt (I have 480cc silicone in each buttock), i can admit it was awfully painful !
- Rhinoplastie
- lip filling (small quantities)
- fake very long nails
All Surgeries performed in my country.

I started  with a lovely natural 30A "big" (UK sizing) and currently I’m at 30J/JJ (UK sizing). My Surgeon told me i got the biggest implants in my country  8) . Most of women here go maximum 500/600cc for breast enhancement.

My "old 36" skirts and trousers are away,were thrown into the trash. My Brazilian Butt is there,  and 38/40 is now my regular sizing.

I have now a big round firm butt, a narrower nose, a slimer waist and legs, bigger lips and big breasts and I am addicted to very high heels (stiletto and platforms) to win minimum 5 inches (my favorites are platform 6 inches heels) and reach more than 6 feet height !

And you can admit that sometimes, i am tired of being stared all time when i go out ;). Mainly by jealous women  :'(

Very often i think of going for bigger breast (huge progression). If I want to, i think that i will have to switch to overfilled saline implants,  unfortunately surgeons here in my country are not aware of that procedure.
US seems homeland for that ! But due to my nationality, difficult for me to enter the USA without going through heavy custom procedures (no warranty to get this visa, what a pity !) .
How can i reach Pousti, Domanskis, Stokes or Revis office without this bullshit paper :(

English is not my mother tongue (I mainly speak french and only a few english words) , so you will be kind to accept my "bad english" (thank you translate google !). :-[

I am happy to participate with you on "theperfectboobs.net web site. I found lot of messages of nice guys and lovely Girls here, I thank you all for that.

And i have already seen marvellous Women with amazing Boobies here.

Looking forward to read from you

Your Sincerely
TunisBabe
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 06:19:56 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

ImplantMania

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 135
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2014, 06:19:04 pm »
Tunisbabe,

welcome again and thanks for sharing all these EXCITING details :)  I guess in a country like Tunesia your transformation is even more extraordinary than it would be in Europe or America?

And don't worry about the language barrier, either you or Google Translate master it VERY well!

Take care, IM

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2014, 08:08:13 pm »
Tunisbabe, I know that Dr Domanskis is working on (has completed?) a setup to do surgeries in the Caribbean. You might want to check with him, if that's a better option for you.
Former admin of
(since retired)

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2014, 08:09:52 pm »
Wow quite the transformation story/list, thankyou Tunisbabe :)

Do you have a 'before' picture to see the full effect of all your surgeries?

And thankyou for taking the time to google translate everything, it did a good job ;D

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2014, 08:30:11 pm »
Thanks for your post!
Don't worry about the language barrier, about 50% of the people here speak english, the other 50% had to learn as well.

You know what's interesting about the fact that you're from Tunesia?
A lot of people don't really know where it is, I'm sure most of us had to look it up on google maps. Doesn't sound nice, I know.
But from now on, everyone here will think of Tunesia as "That's the country of Tunisbabe!"
You put yourself on the map here, babe.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2014, 08:59:31 pm »
Wow, I had no idea you were still in Tunisia. Is it not a conservative country being a part of North Africa? You'd fit right in walking down the street in Miami or LA!

Your English is great, you can type better than most of my countrymen :P

FrenchBoob

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 768
  • -Receive: 436
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2014, 09:07:13 pm »
Tunisia : here -> https://goo.gl/maps/KAT2D
for people who dont known where is tunisia.....
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:13:38 pm by FrenchBoob »

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2014, 09:29:37 pm »
Wow you're actually in Tunisia? I'm guessing not a lot of girls go for the look you have then. You must be truly one of a kind with your look and style over there :)

Danielle Derek

ChrisR1

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2014, 03:45:59 am »
Very often i think of going for bigger breast (huge progression). If I want to, i think that i will have to switch to overfilled saline implants,  unfortunately surgeons here in my country are not aware of that procedure.
US seems homeland for that ! But due to my nationality, difficult for me to enter the USA without going through heavy custom procedures (no warranty to get this visa, what a pity !) .
How can i reach Pousti, Domanskis, Stokes or Revis office without this bullshit paper :(

Dr. Domanskis has stated on his website that he also performs BA's for large sizes in Italy, so that could be an option.

Thanks for your posts!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2014, 04:15:09 pm »
I began my body transformation in 2011 , and I changed step by step my look completely :
- Breast enlargement (I performed 3 BA, last in March 2013 1500cc silicone sebbin "unders")
- Liposuction
- Butt (I have 480cc silicone in each buttock), i can admit it was awfully painful !
- Rhinoplastie
- fake very long nails
Every single item giving you this super sexy look. The results are purely A M A Z I N G!
I'm curious whether it was difficult to find such good specialists in Tunisia. It would be great to hear a few words from you relating to that experience.

Ohmy711

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2014, 05:44:02 pm »
Given the many procedures you have had done, you look wonderful!

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2014, 09:26:54 pm »
Are you on social media at all Tunisbabe? (like Twitter or Instagram) I think a lot of people here would be interested in knowing more about you :)

Pinkcheetah32

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 214
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2014, 11:43:46 pm »
Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here.  :)
Pre op 34B. Now 32F (900cc's), looking to get a redo to go larger again.
Lip surgery as well. :-)

zmdz34

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2014, 06:34:23 am »
Amazing pics.  You look fantastic.  I eagerly await future postings.

AJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 659
  • -Receive: 223
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2014, 06:37:07 pm »
You look amazing! 

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2014, 01:30:12 am »
Hi TUNISBABE,

A warm welcome to you! Thanks for your introduction and pics, you are a fascinating woman, an amazing mediterranean beauty with so nice positive attitude. This is already enought for beeing amazed but I appreciated even more you for a geographic reason. I'm from Italy, "a big very conservative country open on mediterranean sea";) I'm amazed to find finally in this community a starmember from the "south" like me.
I have a friend with 1500cc sebbin done in 2013 and she had (and is having) lots of problems for the conservative enviroment of Italy.
I'm happy I can say her that there is a courageous and very self confident woman like you.

Too happy you are in our community, I'm sure you'll enjoy to be starmember.

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2014, 09:52:19 pm »
Tunisbabe, I know that Dr Domanskis is working on (has completed?) a setup to do surgeries in the Caribbean. You might want to check with him, if that's a better option for you.

Dear MasterDragonFly

Thanks for your message

You're right for Dr Domanskis, i have been in contact with him. Currently he is only performing surgery in the US and Carribean. The main problem is that he's too expensive (for me). Estimation for total cost for XXL silicone 30.000 us$ ! :o

Best Wishes.
TunisBabe
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2014, 10:01:06 pm »
Wow quite the transformation story/list, thankyou Tunisbabe :)

Do you have a 'before' picture to see the full effect of all your surgeries?

And thankyou for taking the time to google translate everything, it did a good job ;D

Hi Dear GIJ.

Thanks for your nice comments.
Well i prefer to avoid nude pictures.
I will have a look if i have an old bikini pic.

But regarding boobs, even if their shape was very lovely, volume was really nothing ;)...30A in UK or US sizing or small 85B in french sizing

TB
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2014, 10:07:30 pm »
I began my body transformation in 2011 , and I changed step by step my look completely :
- Liposuction
- Rhinoplastie
- fake very long nails
Every single item giving you this super sexy look. The results are purely A M A Z I N G!
I'm curious whether it was difficult to find such good specialists in Tunisia. It would be great to hear a few words from you relating to that experience.

Dear SolloXR

Thanks for your nice words, it is kind of you

Well it is not easy to find good specialist, even if lot lot of esthetical surgeries are performed in Tunisia (nose, boobs, lifting, lipo, tummytuck, hairs)

Mainly the surgeons perform "very classical" surgery procedures, so if you want to go for Big Butt and XXL implants, you have to find the right experienced surgeon !
And there is few
TB
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2014, 10:12:55 pm »
Are you on social media at all Tunisbabe? (like Twitter or Instagram) I think a lot of people here would be interested in knowing more about you :)

Dear Hughman,

For the moment i prefer to stay anonymous and avoid nude pictures. So I do not have Twitter or Instagram account.

I understand that lot of people here would be interested in knowing more about me, but...we'll see.

Furthermore here where i live it is better to live "hidden" in order to be safe and secure in all day life and not be disturbed at home by pervert people (people here are so old and closed minded)
I hope you 'll understand my ideas.
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2014, 10:20:53 pm »
Hi TUNISBABE,

A warm welcome to you! Thanks for your introduction and pics, you are a fascinating woman, an amazing mediterranean beauty with so nice positive attitude. This is already enought for beeing amazed but I appreciated even more you for a geographic reason. I'm from Italy, "a big very conservative country open on mediterranean sea";) I'm amazed to find finally in this community a starmember from the "south" like me.
I have a friend with 1500cc sebbin done in 2013 and she had (and is having) lots of problems for the conservative enviroment of Italy.
I'm happy I can say her that there is a courageous and very self confident woman like you.

Too happy you are in our community, I'm sure you'll enjoy to be starmember.

Dear BoobRing

Thanks a lot for your warm welcome to you and your nice words !
There is now more than one people from the "south" in our TPB community

I understand the situation of your friend having 1500cc sebbin regarding the conservative environment of Italy. I am in the same situation, everywhere i go, i am seen like an UFO.
Girls  leaving in more open-minded countries (US coast for instance)  should be more quiet. Even when i fly to the "old Europe", people are conservative.
Doll silicone lover :

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2014, 11:00:38 pm »
To be fair Tunisbabe, Instagram doesn't allow nudes (I gathered you aren't the sort of woman to do them, which is fine!).

What inspired you to change your look so much? :)

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2014, 02:35:18 pm »
I wish you all a happy Sunday
 ::)
TB

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:37:05 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2014, 02:52:42 pm »
I think a few Sundays have gotten better thanks to that Tunisbabe

What a view :)

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2014, 03:46:31 pm »
TB

Instant sunshine!
Thank you, you're so lovely :)
xx

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2014, 04:30:23 pm »
An other one for Boobies lovers
 :-*
TB

Doll silicone lover :

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3548
  • -Receive: 174
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2014, 04:33:32 pm »

TB

Happy Sunday to you too, Tunisbabe :)
"Stay busty, my friends."

kafizwa1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2014, 04:54:28 pm »
You absolutely made my Sunday, Tunisbabe!!! Now it's a rock hard Sunday!!! ;-)  Very very sexy and impressing!!! Love you and the way you're posting here!!!

ChrisR1

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2014, 05:42:38 pm »
TB

That poor shirt... I don't think it's going to last much longer...  :D ;)

Brus84

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2014, 06:17:43 pm »
Tunisbabe, you are a breath taking beauty!!! Be sure, that you´re at least the most sexy woman of your continent!

I´m very happy to see you here. There´s maybe a very easy way to come to USA or Europe... Just marry an US- or EU-guy.  :D

But serious: You will go your way! Boarders cannot stop beauty!

One question: How is the situation in Tunisia? I hope the people also adore you like we in this forum. Would be intersting to get some informations about this!

Wish you all the best and thanx again 100000000 times for being here!!!

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2014, 06:29:53 pm »
That top wasn't made for those boobs, it's gonna p-p-pop! ;D

Awesome :)

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2014, 07:06:52 pm »

Until now it was a terrible sunday but you made me smile again, Thanks! :-)

It's very sad thinking you have to give up your dreams for so stupid question. I hope you can find a way to make your dream true avoiding these problems. If you are interested in saline expanders (no saline overfilled) you can try to ask for infos to Martina Big https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=18205.0
She got recently her expanders in Germany and for you living in Tunisia is more simple travelling in Europe than in US.

Good luck beautiful woman!

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2014, 08:26:27 pm »

Until now it was a terrible sunday but you made me smile again, Thanks! :-)

It's very sad thinking you have to give up your dreams for so stupid question. I hope you can find a way to make your dream true avoiding these problems. If you are interested in saline expanders (no saline overfilled) you can try to ask for infos to Martina Big https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=18205.0
She got recently her expanders in Germany and for you living in Tunisia is more simple travelling in Europe than in US.

Good luck beautiful woman!

Hi boobRing
Thanks a lot for your post.
I have just sent right now a PM to Martina, i hope she will agree to share with me some tips !
Doll silicone lover :

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2014, 09:16:03 pm »
If you're looking for saline overfilled and are willing to come to Europe, I might know a surgeon that can help you.

xx

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2014, 10:11:26 pm »
If you're looking for saline overfilled and are willing to come to Europe, I might know a surgeon that can help you.

xx

I will be grateful if you share with me those informations :D
Thanks in advance
TB
Doll silicone lover :

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2014, 10:59:50 pm »
TB

To say they're AMAZING would be an understatement
<3

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2014, 11:05:09 pm »
Any chance we can see a bigger version of the smaller picture from an earlier post TUNISBABE?

EDIT, Sorry, I meant this one:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 11:37:42 pm by merciscool »

Danielle Derek

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2014, 12:25:52 am »
TUNISBABE, a fascinating mediterranean beauty with true love for plastic and a fantastic look. So my dreams are possible in real life!! Thanks for beeing there!! ;-)

Hi boobRing
I have just sent right now a PM to Martina, i hope she will agree to share with me some tips !

Martina is one of the kindest girls I eevr seen. I'm sure she'll be very happy to help you. Maybe she has too many messages in her mailbox. If she no reply you, post in her topic. Good luck!!

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2014, 12:37:26 am »
Any chance we can see a bigger version of the smaller picture from an earlier post TUNISBABE?

Especially for you, nice Guys !

Tell me which one you prefer  :P

https://theperfectboobs.net/imageloader/show.php?m=Tunisbabe&s=TUNISBABE-08.18.14&o=1
https://theperfectboobs.net/imageloader/show.php?m=TUNISBABE&s=TUNISBABE-08.18.14&o=2

PS Sorry, i do not understand why pictures do not appears (only links)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:40:22 am by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2014, 12:42:57 am »
TUNISBABE, a fascinating mediterranean beauty with true love for plastic and a fantastic look. So my dreams are possible in real life!! Thanks for beeing there!! ;-)

Hi boobRing

Martina is one of the kindest girls I eevr seen. I'm sure she'll be very happy to help you. Maybe she has too many messages in her mailbox. If she no reply you, post in her topic. Good luck!!

I hope so !
Doll silicone lover :

Knolan

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3395
  • -Receive: 1834
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2014, 06:40:53 pm »

https://theperfectboobs.net/imageloader/show.php?m=Tunisbabe&s=TUNISBABE-08.18.14&o=1
https://theperfectboobs.net/imageloader/show.php?m=TUNISBABE&s=TUNISBABE-08.18.14&o=2

Thank you for all these incredible pics, you are absolutly fantastic !!!

The facts that you live in Tunisia is at first even more amazing ! I am french and I know a bit that the situation could be difficult with some moronic religious extremists (women are not the slaves of men).
But you are the proof that the situation could be not so bad, there is still a hope for open mind politics.
So, you are a great ambassador of Tunisia !!! :D :D :D

Otherwise, personally I prefer the first pic wich let more appreciate your outstanding shapes. :) :)

Ohmy711

• Thank You
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2014, 08:36:55 pm »
You are truly the total package! Big, nice boobs with a beautiful face and body! Sundays are gonna rock for a while thanks to you!

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2014, 06:52:12 pm »
Wow, I had no idea you were still in Tunisia. Is it not a conservative country being a part of North Africa? You'd fit right in walking down the street in Miami or LA!

Just for my TPB fans, the mix between conservative tunisian dress and...00
Don't be too impatient, I will come in Miami or LA !

Doll silicone lover :

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2014, 07:20:26 pm »

TUNISBABE, your beauty is impressive and I hope to find in my future a gf having even only the hundrend part of your fascinating beauty.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:23:01 pm by boobring »

Knolan

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2014, 08:05:41 pm »

So much beauty ! A magnific dress and a absolutely marvellous girl !! :o :o

Swedish_Soul

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2014, 08:11:39 pm »

This is why you need to move out of Tunis and into a country that celebrates the female enhanced body! We need so much more of this!
Would love to see a photo series with this dress btw.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:14:38 pm by Swedish_Soul »

FrenchBoob

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 768
  • -Receive: 436
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2014, 08:20:49 pm »
WOOOWW i am in love <3 <3
Big kisses from paris  :-*

PS : What color are your hair ? Red or black ?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2014, 08:25:40 pm »
Wow, just wow! I have no words anymore!

Maybe about your dress, it's gorgeous and classy!

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2014, 08:28:27 pm »
Wow wow, so very beautiful :)

I think we can all count our blessings that you're not shy about showing some cleavage 8)

A million thank you's Tunisbabe :D

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3323
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2014, 08:53:06 pm »
Ten out of ten. Perfect
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2014, 09:23:27 pm »

Dear MasterDragonFly

Thanks for your message

You're right for Dr Domanskis, i have been in contact with him. Currently he is only performing surgery in the US and Carribean. The main problem is that he's too expensive (for me). Estimation for total cost for XXL silicone 30.000 us$ ! :o

Best Wishes.
TunisBabe

Unfortunately, all surgeons offering custom silicone are asking for that amount of money. So it's either pay for them or get saline overfilled.

xx

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2014, 09:26:20 pm »

Dear MasterDragonFly

Thanks for your message

Best Wishes.
TunisBabe

Unfortunately, all surgeons offering custom silicone are asking for that amount of money. So it's either pay for them or get saline overfilled.

xx
Hi xPhoenix
Do you know surgeons in Europe who performs well overfilled saline ?
xx
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2014, 09:38:26 pm »

Dear MasterDragonFly

Thanks for your message

Best Wishes.
TunisBabe

xx

Thx a lot for the PM !
I am happy for you for the 19th of september
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:40:33 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

Ample Ann

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 372
  • Want to go 5000cc or bigger...
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2014, 09:53:00 pm »
Hi Tunisbabe! 

You look WONDERFUL!!!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2014, 10:59:49 pm »
Hi Tunisbabe! 

You look WONDERFUL!!!
She certainly does, and welcome back to you too!

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2123
  • -Receive: 6267
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2014, 12:06:03 am »
Just wanted to give my official welcome!
Great pics, we will have to catch up soon.
Xo
Star

Ample Ann

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 372
  • Want to go 5000cc or bigger...
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2014, 12:43:55 am »
Hi Tunisbabe! 

You look WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks Indy,

I've been busy getting bigger too, I'll have to post some pics on another thread.  I'm glad to see Tunisbabe on here tho, cause she has an AMAZING look!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:02:38 am by Ample Ann »

solanki

• Thank You
  • -Given: 779
  • -Receive: 404
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2014, 12:50:14 pm »
My word how did I miss this? Hello and welcome Tunisbabe, you're looking fantastic!

Knolan

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2014, 01:46:05 pm »
In your quest for bigger boobs, you can certainly ask informations to Agusia aka Agusia10. Her member name is agibaby99 here.
She already has 1600cc silicone implants and will get 2500cc silicone at the end of the year ! :o
She got them in Germany.

A thread about her : https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=19454.0

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2014, 04:15:22 pm »
Just wanted to give my official welcome!
Great pics, we will have to catch up soon.
Xo
Star

Hi SS
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome and your kind words.
You are a model of courage for all of us.
I whish you the best for coming future, you worth it !
XoXo
TB
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2014, 04:17:56 pm »
Hi Tunisbabe! 

You look WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks Indy,

I've been busy getting bigger too, I'll have to post some pics on another thread.  I'm glad to see Tunisbabe on here tho, cause she has an AMAZING look!

Thanks Ann for your nice welcome and your kind words.
I hope having news from you and  news from your big enhancement soon
XoXo

Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2014, 04:21:30 pm »
In your quest for bigger boobs, you can certainly ask informations to Agusia aka Agusia10. Her member name is agibaby99 here.
She already has 1600cc silicone implants and will get 2500cc silicone at the end of the year ! :o
She got them in Germany.

A thread about her : https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=19454.0

HI Knolan
Thanks a lot for your advise. We got in touch last Sunday and she shared with me very useful informations.
She just has to confirm me the surgeon's name in order I get in touch with him. I hope to have her feed-back soon

Doll silicone lover :

Brus84

« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2014, 06:40:15 pm »
I need it to tell you again and again and again: YOU ARE SOOOO BEUTIFUL!!!!

Please stay active. Could you please do some photo sets?

Take a manager, you will make a career. You would be the best ambassador of your country!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2014, 07:07:09 pm »
Take a manager, you will make a career. You would be the best ambassador of your country!
'If' that's what you want, you can take out the middle man and do it yourself, there's several sites that allow you to do that at your own pace with nobody pushing you. If that's what you want, let me know, I can help set things up. But I can't stress this enough: Only if that's something for you, if not, don't push yourself to do that.

tljlf2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 130
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2014, 09:42:27 pm »

Hi.. and welcome..

My wife has 350cc butt implants about 1 year and would like to make them bigger.. probably 500cc..

Any recomendation about the difference in size..? ( if it worth it)

Thanks..

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2014, 04:36:33 am »

Thanks for these! I really appreciate that you took the time to fulfill my request :)

Danielle Derek

Zmija

« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2014, 09:38:03 am »

Really hard to say something, that hasn't been said before / above   ;)
This photo can be an advertise to see Tunisia, where tradition intertwined with modernity  :)
Beautiful   :)

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2014, 03:47:58 pm »

Hi.. and welcome..

My wife has 350cc butt implants about 1 year and would like to make them bigger.. probably 500cc..

Thanks..

Hi tljlf2000

You'll find my butt with 2x480cc. It is difficult to answer to your question.
Firstly (for me) the pain was deadly awful, so i wouldn't have any courage to do it again. 2x350 is not so bad, i am not sure the small difference worth it.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 03:53:41 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2014, 04:18:19 pm »
I can only grasp at how painful it must've been to get those implants.
But they DO look incredible! Like the perfect shape. How any artist would draw a perfect ass!

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2014, 04:55:30 pm »

Hi.. and welcome..

Thanks..

Hi tljlf2000

Firstly (for me) the pain was deadly awful, so i wouldn't have any courage to do it again. 2x350 is not so bad, i am not sure the small difference worth it.

Dear TUNISBABE, I have a friedn interested in ass implant. O hope you can help her with some advices.
Your bum is fanastic!!!

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2014, 05:09:00 pm »

Hi.. and welcome..

Thanks..

Hi tljlf2000

Dear TUNISBABE, I have a friedn interested in ass implant. O hope you can help her with some advices.
Your bum is fanastic!!!

Hi Boobring,
send me her questions, i will do my best to answer to her
Doll silicone lover :

Pinkcheetah32

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 214
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2014, 05:18:23 pm »
Welcome to the site! Its nice to see another beautiful and determined woman on here.! :-)
Pre op 34B. Now 32F (900cc's), looking to get a redo to go larger again.
Lip surgery as well. :-)

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2014, 12:40:21 am »
Hi dear TPB friends
I am FULLY involved in beach pleasures  :P

I hope you are spending good times
Greetings and good vibes
~TB
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:53:16 am by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2014, 12:43:53 am »
I really like the pattern on your bikini.   Wishing you great weather at the beach. 

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2014, 01:17:34 am »
Hi dear TPB friends

Greetings and good vibes
~TB

You are the true mediterranean beauty! Fantastic smile :-)

Douglee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 540
  • -Receive: 51
« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2014, 12:15:27 pm »
Welcome to the forum Tunisbabe.
A man could search his whole life for a woman like you.
Thank you for sharing.
D~

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2014, 01:59:49 pm »
Hi dear TPB friends

Greetings and good vibes
~TB
Are you talking about beach volleyball ;)

SO TRULY GORGEOUS (and with a 1000watt smile!).

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2014, 08:34:46 pm »
If I wasn't such a miser, I'd sign up for the exclusive member section just for this thread alone. :)

Do you have any plans to do some professional shoots, Tunisbabe? Or would that be unwise, given the more conservative mindset in your country?

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2014, 11:46:40 am »
Hi !
Sending you positive vibes from mediterranean sea
When I left the beach, guys on the beach were so excited  :P (selfies were not, only snapshots from guys !!) and other (their) women were so angry  >:(. so Funny !   ;)
Kisses
TB

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 12:00:34 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2014, 11:48:29 am »
Welcome to the site! Its nice to see another beautiful and determined woman on here.! :-)
Thanks a lot Pinkcheetah !
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2014, 11:55:44 am »
If I wasn't such a miser, I'd sign up for the exclusive member section just for this thread alone. :)

Do you have any plans to do some professional shoots, Tunisbabe? Or would that be unwise, given the more conservative mindset in your country?
Dear Thomas,
No, I do not have any plan to do professional shoots :-[
I am not convinced for that, preferring to be "anonymous"
This is not for "roots" reasons, just i am not in the mood for that
But I thank you alot  for your kind words
TB

Doll silicone lover :

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2014, 08:52:25 pm »
Wonderful :)

Seems like every day is a holiday for you Tunisbabe, always in the sun, smiling 8)

mlincoln

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2014, 09:18:56 pm »
you're stunning, Tunisbabe! :)

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2014, 10:08:04 pm »
Hi !
When I left the beach, guys on the beach were so excited  :P (selfies were not, only snapshots from guys !!) and other (their) women were so angry  >:(. so Funny !   ;)
Kisses
TB

Pure beauty with fantastic smile

kafizwa1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2014, 12:05:06 am »
Hi !
Kisses
TB

Wow!!! SO GORGEOUS!!!!
Is that a thong bikini you wore there? If so are there pics from the backside too? ;-)

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2014, 12:46:42 pm »
Tunisbabe, you are such a gorgeous and stunning woman.
I have a question: how big would you like to become? Any plans for more?
Inquiring mind wants to know.

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2014, 08:26:46 pm »
Hi !
Kisses
TB

Wow!!! SO GORGEOUS!!!!
Is that a thong bikini you wore there? If so are there pics from the backside too? ;-)
Unfortunately only front view  :(
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2014, 08:35:16 pm »
Hi Douglee
Thanks a lot for your kind words.
Well i am thinking a lot about having a new enlargement.
I have asked to german TPB girls here  about sharing informations on German surgeons, I hope they will share some tips with me
 ;)
Then once they reply i will smoothly prepare my plans.
XPhoenix shared with me great informations, i thank her a lot (and congratulate her 'again' about her new 1500ies ! )
I would like to get much bigger, saline or expanders and lose some weight in the same time to look more skinny and maximize butt and breast look
TB
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:53:38 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

lovebig01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 460
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2014, 10:01:19 pm »
Hello Tunisbabe,

i would like to ask, which size you have in mind when you say, you would like to go uch bigger. :)

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2014, 10:25:47 pm »
Hello Tunisbabe,

i would like to ask, which size you have in mind when you say, you would like to go uch bigger. :)
2200/2500cc would be great for next surgery, but i dream of much bigger   :P
TB
Doll silicone lover :

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2014, 10:36:12 pm »
They would look super amazing on you Tunisbabe :)

We could call you SuperTunisbabe ;) :D

Dream big sweetie and we'll keep our fingers crossed 8)

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2014, 10:51:45 pm »

TB

And we dream after you!!!!! ;-)

Swedish_Soul

• Thank You
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2014, 10:57:05 pm »
Hello Tunisbabe,

TB
How much bigger? 3000cc... 3500cc... 4000cc????

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2014, 05:43:19 am »
Tunisbabe, with your height, weight, and waist measurement, you don't need to lose any weight; be healthy and exercise to maintain good metabolism and prepare for next size increase. You're going to be more amazing.
In the past, I have contacted PMT about their expanders and Bart Rose gave me good information about going above 2000cc. It's out there, you just have to look.

Alabastor

« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2014, 06:48:00 pm »

All in good time, brah. lol
Hello Tunisbabe,

TB

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2014, 07:52:09 pm »
Guys, I'm all very excited if Tunisbabe wants to get bigger, and I will fully support her decision, but let's not all push her to such extreme sizes so she feels obligated to live up to our insane desires. She should go as big as she's comfortable with, so let's not push her too far, she can do that herself ;)

Just saying, because she's at a gorgeous size already, saying she should be 4000cc, is kindof like saying: Yeah, but your current ones are too small. Could be frustrating to read. Now, I have faith that Tunisbabe didn't take it like that, but some girls do. Keep that in mind.

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2014, 08:07:34 pm »
Guys, I'm all very excited if Tunisbabe wants to get bigger, and I will fully support her decision, but let's not all push her to such extreme sizes so she feels obligated to live up to our insane desires. She should go as big as she's comfortable with, so let's not push her too far, she can do that herself ;)

Just saying, because she's at a gorgeous size already, saying she should be 4000cc, is kindof like saying: Yeah, but your current ones are too small. Could be frustrating to read. Now, I have faith that Tunisbabe didn't take it like that, but some girls do. Keep that in mind.

oh god Indy, thank you for voicing this like that being an admin in here just coming out of surgery myself I can say that going bigger isn't easy for everyone and it carries risks and it must not be taken lightly! Tunisbabe already is such a nice huge size for her tiny cute frame, there is no way I'd want her to feel like they are not big enough!!!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2014, 08:41:22 pm »
Hello Tunisbabe,

TB

Dear Swedish_Soul,
for the moment i am thinking of a possible 4th up-grade (1500cc to....)
Not an easy decision to take (everyday life, the right surgeon, expanders or overfilled saline implants or silicone custom made implants, does a 4th upgrade worth the money, risks of complications,...)
Then if i take my decision, I must first try in everyday life a fourth up-grade and feel myself confortable
And then see later if i want a 5th upgrade...no speculation for the moment, only dreams.
Perhaps dreams will come true...but step by step !
TB
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2014, 08:44:21 pm »
Tunisbabe, with your height, weight, and waist measurement, you don't need to lose any weight; be healthy and exercise to maintain good metabolism and prepare for next size increase. You're going to be more amazing.
In the past, I have contacted PMT about their expanders and Bart Rose gave me good information about going above 2000cc. It's out there, you just have to look.
Hi Douglee
Thanks for your help proposal.
Where can i find your informations about PMT expanders and Bart Rose'informations about going above 2000cc ?
Thanks in advance
TB
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2014, 08:45:51 pm »

Thanks Indy for your understanding
Doll silicone lover :

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2014, 08:48:04 pm »
Hi Douglee
Thanks a lot for your kind words.
Well i am thinking a lot about having a new enlargement.
I have asked to TPB girls here (Martina Big, agibaby99) about sharing informations on German surgeons, I hope they will share some tips with me
 ;)
Then once they reply i will smoothly prepare my plans.
XPhoenix shared with me great informations, i thank her a lot (and congratulate her 'again' about her new 1500ies ! )
I would like to get much bigger, saline or expanders and lose some weight in the same time to look more skinny and maximize butt and breast look
TB

No problem, anytime!

Thank you for your congrats, we have the same implants now :).

If you want to know anything else, just contact me.

xx

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2014, 10:29:52 pm »

Well said Indy!! One of the biggest flaw of the discussions with the girls of the forum is pushing them to extreme sizes.
In this forum we are very respectful and polite and we have a sincere appreciation for the beauty of the girls of the community but sometimes our huge love for the great boobs makes us exaggerating without realizing it! So .... I hope we can consider better the word before talking.

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2014, 02:32:02 am »
Tunisbabe,
Hope this helps.
Your words of desire just jumps your hotness level up another 100 points. Best of luck with this.
Douglee

To: Reardon, Douglas
Subject: Re: PMT Tissue Expanders

Douglas,

We stock breast expanders up to 1300cc with over fill allowances can get close to 1900cc. We can make custom expanders up to 2000cc without special approvals on PMT's end and larger with approvals at my corp. office.  The real issue you are going to run into is finding a permanent implant that large. My advice is to have your friend take my information to the meeting and the surgeon can get a hold of me to discuss your needs, then we can take it from there.

Thanks,

Bart

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Reardon, Douglas <DReardon@middlesexcc.edu<mailto:DReardon@middlesexcc.edu>> wrote:
Bart,

Thank you for your swift reply.
The requirement/application for the tissue expander goes like this: My ladyfriend had breast augmentation surgery last year and has not been satisfied with the results. She wishes to have larger breasts and we have done some research into tissue and breast expanders. At the present time, she desires expanders that will accomodate up to 2000cc and possibly more. We noticed the PMT website stated custom orders are available if you do not have specific implants on hand. She has an appointment with her plastic surgeon on Friday and hopes to bring him information concerning type of implant.
Please advise. Look forward to your reply.

Doug

Sent: Mon 10/8/2012 10:03 AM
To: Reardon, Douglas
Subject: PMT Tissue Expanders

Douglas,

I received and email stating that you were interested in our tissue expanders. If you can let me know what your requirements/application are I can get you some detailed information.

Thanks,

Bart

--
Bart Rose
PMT Permark Corporation
Plastic Surgery Division
Cell-717-575-9693<tel:717-575-9693>
Fax-717-814-5369<tel:717-814-5369>
bartonarose@gmail.com<mailto:bartonarose@gmail.com>

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2123
  • -Receive: 6267
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2014, 08:46:21 am »

Well said Indy!! One of the biggest flaw of the discussions with the girls of the forum is pushing them to extreme sizes.
In this forum we are very respectful and polite and we have a sincere appreciation for the beauty of the girls of the community but sometimes our huge love for the great boobs makes us exaggerating without realizing it! So .... I hope we can consider better the word before talking.

Well said to both of you, the quest to have better leaves many of us with nothing.
Xo
S

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2014, 07:53:47 pm »
I wish you all a fancy week-end.

PS
Calling all german specialists in "huge boobs"  overfilled saline and/or expanders"  : feel free to comment my post hereunder, if you have informations to share with me ! Thanks a lot in advance

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=24525.0

TB
Doll silicone lover :

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2014, 08:28:35 pm »
12 out of 10 ;D

Have a fun partying weekend yourself Tunisbabe :)

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2014, 08:48:46 pm »
Elegent and absolutely stunning!!

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2014, 08:33:33 pm »
Gorgeous and elegant as always :)

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2014, 09:14:25 pm »

PS
Calling all german specialists in "huge boobs"  overfilled saline and/or expanders"  : feel free to comment my post hereunder, if you have informations to share with me ! Thanks a lot in advance

TB
1000 megawatt smile, killer body, sultry dress... <3

Germany is not far from my current location. Fancy a date? :)

zmdz34

• Thank You
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2014, 04:52:04 am »
Wow! You look spectacular. That angle also gives a good glimpse of your ass. Whoever takes these pictures for you is quite lucky.

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2014, 12:22:12 pm »
Tunisbabe,

I would like to be your man/woman, dog, cat or goldfish, so I could look at you every day. You are amazing!

D~

Swedish_Soul

• Thank You
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2014, 01:42:16 pm »

Well said to both of you, the quest to have better leaves many of us with nothing.
Xo
S
Couldn't agree with all of you more.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2014, 11:14:40 pm »

PS

TB

Wow!! You look amazing Tunisbabe

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2014, 07:53:27 pm »
I am sure you will be happy to remember you last summer

Have a nice Week-End
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 07:55:30 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2014, 08:11:31 pm »
Wow, just wow!
How long did it take until some mindless zombies (called men) were gathering around, staring? :)

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2014, 08:18:56 pm »
good lord you make me feel tiny tiny! you look great Tunisbabe!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2014, 08:25:46 pm »
I'm overwhelmed for so great beauty and pure grace!

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2014, 09:34:58 pm »
Wow, just wow!
How long did it take until some mindless zombies (called men) were gathering around, staring? :)
The most annoying are photo shoots from the men on the beach with their mobile phones upside down as they were taking selfies  ;)
Doll silicone lover :

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #161 on: October 05, 2014, 01:46:05 am »
Love your stats!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2014, 02:09:46 am »
The most annoying are photo shoots from the men on the beach with their mobile phones upside down as they were taking selfies  ;)
Hehe, I can imagine, but isn't that something that happens far too much lately?
I mean, last week, I attended a wedding, and all you see is cellphones and tablets making pictures, you can't even see people's faces anymore.

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2014, 02:54:01 am »
Oh my, we are truely blessed to have you here Tunisbabe, such a super photo :)

You're a definite tenouttaten ;D

zmdz34

• Thank You
« Reply #164 on: October 10, 2014, 02:37:03 am »
I am sure you will be happy to remember you last summer

Have a nice Week-End
Spectacular!

ChrisR1

« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2014, 03:32:57 am »
Hey Tunisbabe, I had a thought I wanted to share with you. My thought is that if you and your significant other (or whomever you travel around taking your wonderful photos) were ever looking for some weekend adventure, and since you live in Tunisia, you might enjoy a trip out to see the ruins of the Star Wars Tatooine sets, in the desert northwest of Tozeur. And of course, if a pic or two of you on the set were to make it onto TPB, I think plenty of other members would agree that it would be pretty cool. Now the logical conclusion to this premise is, that if (and again, this is just a thought), you happened to be wearing Princess Leia's slave costume in said pics at said location..... well those might just be the most awesome fan photos EVER! Just a thought  ;)

Slice

« Reply #166 on: October 13, 2014, 01:02:52 am »
wow amazing photos, absolute stunner! So beautiful. I hope you manage to go bigger TB! X

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2014, 02:41:08 am »
Hey Tunisbabe, where'd ya go?
Any luck on your quest?
Hoping things will go your way.
Be well!
D~

session77

« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2014, 05:15:04 pm »
Tunisbabe have you thought of doing anything with clipteez.  I know most members would vote yes on that

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2014, 06:45:38 pm »
Hi Guys.

Sorry, was too busy for a while !
I Hope to reach the 20.000 views with this picture in Corsica !!  ;)
Greetings
~TB

Doll silicone lover :

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2014, 07:37:49 pm »
Hi Guys.

Sorry, was too busy for a while !
I Hope to reach the 20.000 views with this picture in Corsica !!  ;)
Greetings
~TB
Beautiful!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2014, 08:09:02 pm »
Just... dropdead gorgeous!

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #172 on: November 23, 2014, 08:18:29 pm »
You put the background and scenery to shame :)

So very pretty 8)

Hope you had fun there TB ;D

lovebig01

• Thank You
« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2014, 09:42:15 pm »
Mission accomblished!You reached ove 20000 views. I bet soon it will be much more, especially when you post more hot pics! ;)

wallofsound

• Thank You
  • -Given: 510
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2014, 12:53:09 pm »
Wow, look at those amazing..................[wait for it....].........BOULDERS.

For real though, you look fantastic.

Mrderpface

« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2014, 02:26:08 am »
You look great now, and I think you will look great with any future upgrades you take. I hope you succeed with your dream size, whatever it is

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #176 on: December 25, 2014, 10:54:13 pm »
I wish you a Merry Christmas to All of you !!

~TB
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 11:14:31 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #177 on: December 26, 2014, 12:02:58 am »
Thank you, gorgeous!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #178 on: December 26, 2014, 12:24:22 am »
Merry Christmas Tunisbabe :)

Does Tunisia get very wintery this time of year?, must be too hot for snow :P

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #179 on: December 26, 2014, 12:27:55 am »
~TB

Merry Christmas to you too, Tunisbabe

alabmaman13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2014, 07:21:55 pm »
You're just insanely hot. Like, ridiculously nice boobs and body.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 07:25:03 pm by alabmaman13 »

session77

« Reply #181 on: December 29, 2014, 01:32:52 pm »
Look amazing hope to see you more frequently.  Are you planning a website

marjon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 88
« Reply #182 on: December 29, 2014, 03:37:56 pm »

~TB

Hope you had a wonderful christmas time!!! :)

440cc now going for an 800cc revision by Plovier, yay!!

Slice

« Reply #183 on: December 29, 2014, 03:56:29 pm »
Merry Christmas to you! thanks for the pics! have an amazing new year too x

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2014, 12:32:45 pm »
Merry Christmas to you to TB :) Glad to see you looking happy

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2015, 11:16:25 am »
I wish you all a Happy New Year 2015  :D

Doll silicone lover :

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2015, 01:22:20 pm »
I wish you a great 2015 Tunisbabe.
You look great and you missed in this forum.

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2015, 02:34:31 pm »
Happy New Year to you too TB :)

You've brought in the year with a bang :D

Thankyooou

Sabi

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 164
  • -Receive: 846
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2015, 11:07:40 pm »
Happy New Year Tunisbabe!  You look awesome!
She's 5'-7", and was 122lbs, 32DDD... Then she was 142 lbs 34DD... Now she is 148 lbs 36D.  Added muscle.

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2015, 03:17:08 pm »
HAPPY NEW YEAR, TUNISBABE!
You sure know how to start it on a supersexy note :)

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #190 on: January 04, 2015, 10:31:57 pm »

[/quote]

Wow! Kind of late replying to this picture, but you look amazing Tunisbabe! This is one of the best pictures I have seen on here. By the way I was in the United States Air Force for 4 years from 2002 to 2006. I was stationed in beautiful Aviano Air Base, Italy. During my service there, I once was offered a TDY(Temporary Duty Assignment) to Tunisia. I was very excited and couldn't wait to go, but then I realized I did not have a passport :-(. See, Europe has many open borders so I was able to travel around freely with just my military ID, no passport needed. To this day I regret not being able to visit Tunisia. I sure as hell have my passport now, with a Brazilian visa

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2015, 12:12:54 am »
When I look to this hot pic i remember my previous 30A/30B padded bras

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 07:26:41 am by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

etoilefilante

• Thank You
  • -Given: 715
  • -Receive: 4946
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2015, 12:45:28 am »
Horny Tonight !

Me too !
Com'here and lets have fun ! ;-)

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2015, 12:01:04 pm »
I don't believe you need those padded bras anymore. :)

session77

« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2015, 02:27:20 pm »
Wow amazing, please a full body shot,  you look amazing

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2015, 03:36:32 pm »

I've realized I've been subconsciously :P looking at this pic.
:D :D
You look fantastic!

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2015, 07:27:07 pm »
Delightful :)

Thanks for the closeup view ;) ;)

Do you have a 30B bra to try on?, would be fun to see how small it is on you ;D

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 294
  • -Receive: 1844
« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2015, 07:15:32 am »
Congrats on all your mods! You look really nice.  :) Love the pics! Fun!

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2015, 12:33:01 pm »
So HOT! You have my Full attention.

zmdz34

• Thank You
« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2015, 04:17:53 am »
Spectacular.  Is there any way we could see a before/after?  I'd love to see the difference.

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2015, 04:21:43 pm »
Spectacular!! You are the true mediterranean beauty.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #201 on: January 24, 2015, 12:05:48 am »
I can barely imagine how beautifully big you would look if you wore a padded bra now!

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2015, 03:36:31 am »
If you find pushup bras in this size, let us all know!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 02:24:32 pm by vertiggo »

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2015, 08:56:41 am »
Winter is here...brrrr   ;)

Doll silicone lover :

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2015, 03:47:21 pm »
Super warm and snuggly sweater :D

Super as always TB :)

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2015, 03:00:26 am »
You are amazing in every season!

Flexhero

« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2015, 05:47:57 am »
wow super sexy perfect boobs :)

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #207 on: February 01, 2015, 12:43:45 pm »
So how 'cold' exactly is your so called 'winter' down there in the mediterranean :D ?

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #208 on: February 02, 2015, 12:39:47 am »
Tunisbabe, the hottest babe in all of Africa!

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2015, 09:58:20 pm »
To answer my TPB mates ' requests concerning  Before/After, you'll find hereunder my  progression in alphabet from the letter A to the letter... :P

No economic crisis in Boobland !  growth !
A cup / small B cup.... before 1° BA...
Breast Implants are just magic, they changed my life
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 06:54:21 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

Wotno1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13458
  • -Receive: 191
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2015, 10:46:47 pm »
To answer my TPB mates ' requests concerning  Before/After, you'll find hereunder my  progression in alphabet from the letter A to the letter... :P

Wow, that's a progression

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2015, 11:57:13 pm »

Thanks TUNISBABE, I have to admit your progression is quite impression. In particular becouse I guess it isnt finished. :-)

Marathon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11295
  • -Receive: 325
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2015, 03:16:10 am »
That's... incredible!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2015, 01:01:36 pm »

So WONDERFUL

zmdz34

• Thank You
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2015, 06:57:33 pm »

Wow!  Incredible!

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2015, 08:28:15 pm »

Congratulation Tunisbabe, your progression is very impressive.
How many time did you went under the knife (just for your breast) ?
When I see your before/after, I don't understand why there is no more girls with large implants
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2015, 09:00:02 pm »

When I see your before/after, I don't understand why there is no more girls with large implants
Thanks a lot
I went three times  under the knife  for my  breast.
As you see i do not have plenty breast tissue to begin with  :(  so i need endurance !
 so first BA was 400cc, second BA 800cc (+400) and third 1500cc (+700).
I met my next surgeon last January  and he told me i have know enough breast tissue to make a bigger jump for my fourth BA (800 mini to 1000 cc in one step). So once i am tired of my small 1500cc and  have enough cash, i will add some ccs in to become even more busty and curvy brunette !
I hope in between 2300cc mini mais je rêve d'avoir 2700cc
After i will see if i want to upgrade to 3500cc and beyond in some years (or decades :)  )
You know i am not in adult entertainement, so i have to think about my all day life,  and i live in a not open-minded country
Doll silicone lover :

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2015, 09:03:59 pm »

Thanks a lot
As you see i do not have plenty breast tissue to begin with  :(  so i need endurance !
I met my next surgeon last January  and he told me i have know enough breast tissue to make a bigger jump for my fourth BA (800 mini to 1000 cc in one step). So once i am tired of my small 1500cc and  have enough cash, i will add some ccs in to become even more busty and curvy brunette !
After i will see if i want to upgrade to 3500cc and beyond in some years (or decades :)  )
You know i am not in adult entertainement, so i have to think about my all day life,  and i live in a not open-minded country

you're already very very lucky to be able to do this girl! i had 4 surgeries just to get to my 1000cc and mine are much smaller in comparison to my frame, so i wish i could've gone through a similar experience. you look amazing with your 1500s Tunisbabe!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2015, 10:20:53 pm »

Thanks a lot
3 surgeries to get you actual breast isn't so much.
You started with only few breast tissue so the result is immediately noticeable, even with your first 400cc implants.
The fewer tissue you have, the higher the pain is, so congratulation for your endurance.
How did you choose to return again and again to the plastic surgeon? With the pain it's perhaps easy to give up?
With 3500cc it would be 7kg in your breast....whow!!! Even adult entertainement have to think about theyr all day life before such "upgrades". It's perhaps not so easy for sport, finding dresses or lingerie, not having all men (and women) focus at you, sunbathing on the beach.
Who will be your next surgeon?
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #219 on: February 09, 2015, 07:48:55 am »
Thanks a lot

You had slow progression throught 3 surgeries and I can guess it was no simple. But growing slowly is the best for getting a perfect shape.

Great new!!! Have you already a date? I'm happy you finally found a doctor for going larger. I know going over 1500cc is no simple .... it's the maximum limit for "normal" implants. Are you getting saline overfilled or expanders? It seem that you have project on long term .... at fifth step and more. Good luck!!! ;-)

You are curageous to follow your dreams. I appreciate alot more a "normal" woman than who is in adult enterteinment. This help to fight the idea that a bust and curvy body is only for adult enterteinment.

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #220 on: February 09, 2015, 12:25:39 pm »

You are curageous to follow your dreams. I appreciate alot more a "normal" woman than who is in adult enterteinment. This help to fight the idea that a bust and curvy body is only for adult enterteinment.

Some adult entertainer have plastic surgery because for the job (I think it's easier to find a job in adult entertainment if you look like girls men's dream ... very thin, long legs, long blond hair, nice nails ... and big boobs).
Some people are thinking the opposite: if you get a breast augmentation so you're adult entertainer but THAT'S WRONG! you did it because it's your dream, because you love the appearance of fake breast and the sex appeal it give.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2015, 12:43:25 pm »

tunisia still? in which country did you have the surgeries? (ironically, pre 700ad, roman tunisia was pretty open minded, i'm sure if the tech was around, it'd look like miami or tampa) there's always italy or spain, similar climate VERY tolerant & generous natives too (but enjoy europe while you can before the culture shift)
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2015, 08:16:35 am »
I am sick of living around fat judgmental people. I mean get a life guys...

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2015, 10:47:14 am »
Fat judgment are made from stereotypes
You have long fingers so you play well piano
You bought a nice kitchen so you cook very well
You get a breast augmentation so you're a porno star
You move to a larger house so you want lot of children
It's just stupid.
Tunisbabe I'm sure you get them for yourself and it's not an easy choice with fat judgmental people around
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

devilmanVISA

• Thank You
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2015, 10:25:46 pm »
It's just stupid.
Tunisbabe I'm sure you get them for yourself and it's not an easy choice with fat judgmental people around

Pretty sure the statement "fat judgmental people" is perpetuating the exact same type of stereotype that the both of you are complaining about. In other words your judgment of the ones judging you puts you on their level, it does not elevate you above them. Something to consider next time you are bemoaning the state of society and its unfair judgments.

Demonitron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 429
  • Some people call me weird, I think I'm just free.
« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2015, 11:12:14 pm »
It's just stupid.

Pretty sure the statement "fat judgmental people" is perpetuating the exact same type of stereotype that the both of you are complaining about. In other words your judgment of the ones judging you puts you on their level, it does not elevate you above them. Something to consider next time you are bemoaning the state of society and its unfair judgments.

I'm afraid I have to agree.

My favourite quote along those lines goes something like, "Judging someone by external appearance has no baring on the kind of person they are. It does, however, say a lot about the kind of person YOU are."

But of course, it works both ways, we should all try a little harder to accept people just the way they are, as an oddball myself I learned by harsh experience to not be the kind of person I don't like.

Just my two pennies.

Dem
Just a weird guy on a quest for a boobjob of his own, being different isn't a bad thing!

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2015, 12:04:37 am »
It's just stupid.

I totally agree. What I wanted to explain is that there is not always a link between appearance and reality.
My only judgment with implants is "Is she more happy with implants than without?"
if yes, in my opinion she did the right choice
if no, I'm not allowed to judge her choice
Sorry if my first explanation wasn't clear enough
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2015, 10:03:44 am »
It's just stupid.

I agree. I was thinking of someone particular. I should not have said that. I apologize.

session77

« Reply #228 on: April 06, 2015, 01:42:37 pm »
Hope everything is going well, we miss you here at tpb tunisbabe.

qcamaleon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 330
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #229 on: May 30, 2015, 12:21:59 am »
Hi! I'm one of those silent members of this forum, I almost never post but his time I had to... I'm a true admirer of the beauty of tunisbabe  :)

It has been a very long time since we have news from her. It is worrying to see that she did not post for such a long time, I just hope she's fine and just too busy to think about hanging around the forum.

Does anybody know anything about her recently? That information would be much appreciated not only by me but also by many others, I suppose

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #230 on: May 30, 2015, 12:48:29 am »
She's probably fine, if you look at the 'members online' thing on the bottom of the main forum page, she checks in from time to time, so don't worry.

mr_pickles

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 50
  • 1000 cc's is not a goal, it's a starting point
« Reply #231 on: June 01, 2015, 03:14:23 am »
You look so amazing TUNISBABE :)
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
― Jarod Kintz

axis

« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2015, 11:30:56 pm »
Hey Tunisbabe how are you?  All well?  Your fans are dying for an update! ;)

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2015, 02:08:20 am »
Love all your pics Tunisbabe! xx
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #234 on: October 10, 2015, 04:04:39 pm »
can't believe i haven't seen this thread before, she is gorgeous!

pietje012

• Thank You
  • -Given: 802
  • -Receive: 3594
« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2016, 07:29:42 pm »
Tunisbabe your so hot. And I love it to see you come back :)
In tits we Trust

If you like my post you will like my tumblr page http://pietje012.tumblr.com/

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2016, 06:00:41 pm »
I wish she'd come back too.. Miss her posts..

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #237 on: February 18, 2016, 09:17:40 pm »
She's regularly logs on but doesn't post any more since long time.
I hope everything goes well for her.
She underwent several very ambitious surgeries to enhance her body, but it is a daily challenge to live and enjoy a nice body like hers.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #238 on: February 18, 2016, 10:46:07 pm »
Yeah, we messaged a couple of times but wish she'd post here again..

Knolan

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2016, 08:17:40 pm »
She's regularly logs on but doesn't post any more since long time.
I hope everything goes well for her.
She underwent several very ambitious surgeries to enhance her body, but it is a daily challenge to live and enjoy a nice body like hers.

I wish her the best. So I hope she's fine and it's really her who logs sometimes... (bad thoughts, I admit)

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #240 on: February 20, 2016, 09:44:35 am »
Dear All,

First of all,  a WARM THANK YOU to all of you for your sooo nice messages.
I am very well, as you can see on this small picture taken at home  yesterday evening.
I Went through a very "roady" 2015 year (with plenty of great journeys).
I didn't forgot you, i was always having a look (quite everyday) , especially for star Members and best "men and women commentators" and our dear Moderators who are always looking for a quiet world in TPB website !

For a short up-date, i have lost my "Nicky Minaj's Butt", end of September 2015.
I went under the knife to extract my huge butt implants.
Not easy surgery. Butt implants surgery is difficult when you insert implants, and when you extract "old" implants, furthermore when those implants are the implant shape i have had (biconvex dedicated for the most fake butt look)
My Body and my mind were totally fed up with this low-back weight
 Furthermore i was fed up to deal with skirts,  dresses and trousers clothing difficulties. It is more difficult with huge butt rather than with huge boobs, cause you have to close the buttons for the bottom clothes !

But dont be afraid, I am a still very Curvy girl, thanks to my Mum gift and my previous Butt fat transfert !

If you are good observer, you ll see that my waist is getting bigger and bigger....for Sure that means no  Surgery for me in 2016 !

I wish you all a wonderful year 2016 (i know, i am a little bit late), and i am still here following all the journeys everyday,
i feel like an active member  of the "perfect boob lovers family" !

Have a nice WE  !
~TB
Doll silicone lover :

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #241 on: February 20, 2016, 10:27:44 am »
Tunisbabe, It's great having news about you after so much time. You are so lovely person and one of most beloved starmember of our community, you missed us so much!
I'm happy that you are ok and congratulations for "your waist getting bigger and bigger "  ;D
I hope you hadn't medial problems that forced to remove your butt implants and it was only your personal choice.
Thanks for your pic... you are always the fascinating curvy elegant beauty we know well.
Good luck for all in your life!!!

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #242 on: February 20, 2016, 10:56:49 am »
So nice to hear you're OK! :-) Even tho you check in daily, I really hope you find the time to post every now and then.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

lovebig01

• Thank You
« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2016, 11:15:39 am »
Hello Tunisbabe,

Am happy to hear you Are fine and you will be a Mother soon. Even i Liked the look of your Fake Bootie i trudeln unterstand your Decision to remove the Implantat. So After all you think IT was a fault to get Them or IT was fun while you had Them? I With you all the Best for the upcoming month's.  :)

ChrisR1

« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2016, 02:29:29 pm »
Welcome back, and glad to see you're doing so well!

It's interesting reading about your decision to remove your butt implants and your frustrations with them - I think a smaller butt and big implants is a winning combo, so hopefully you're at the forefront of a new trend and the but implant fad will start to fade some.

Knolan

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #245 on: February 20, 2016, 07:11:47 pm »
Very glad to see that everything goes well for you, you look great. And personally, I think you look better without your butt implants.

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2016, 02:31:58 pm »
You're a beauty!
Not to mention your smile made it worth looking for any news from you.
Wishing you all the best too, dear Tunisbabe!

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2016, 07:14:19 pm »
Welcome back TB! You look great :)

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #248 on: March 02, 2016, 01:13:23 pm »
I know you didn't enjoy it but would you consider outlining your experience with the butt implants? There's so little info out there on the procedure in comparison to breast augmentation..

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2016, 10:56:34 pm »
I know you didn't enjoy it but would you consider outlining your experience with the butt implants? There's so little info out there on the procedure in comparison to breast augmentation..

Yes please! I wish there was more honest actual info...

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #250 on: May 17, 2016, 04:23:34 pm »
Dear TunisBabe,
3 month ago you wrote
If you are good observer, you ll see that my waist is getting bigger and bigger....for Sure that means no  Surgery for me in 2016 !
I just hope that everything is fine and you enjoy your natural body transformation.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #251 on: May 17, 2016, 07:56:03 pm »
Little bunny bun in the oven :P

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #252 on: September 15, 2016, 06:02:07 pm »
Hello Tunisbabe,

Am happy to hear you Are fine and you will be a Mother soon. Even i Liked the look of your Fake Bootie i trudeln unterstand your Decision to remove the Implantat. So After all you think IT was a fault to get Them or IT was fun while you had Them? I With you all the Best for the upcoming month's.  :)

Well, As i have, thanks to my mother,  a natural round butt,  as i already have had a fat transfert,  i finally found implants were too much.
I was tired of clothing difficulties too, especially for skirts and trousers
~TB

Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #253 on: September 15, 2016, 06:05:32 pm »

Hi EB
Sorry, but i missed your question.
If you need some complementary informations, tell me i ll send you a PM
I saw you have choosen BBL, and that is a right decision.
Safety first, avoid silicone fills
~TB
Doll silicone lover :

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #254 on: September 15, 2016, 06:08:04 pm »
Little bunny bun in the oven :P
Girly Little bunny bun  ;)
Doll silicone lover :

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #255 on: September 15, 2016, 08:13:55 pm »
Congratulations ;D 8)

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #256 on: September 17, 2016, 02:03:15 am »
Lucky family, amazing woman!
Good health and good fortune to you and yours.  8)
Stay with us?

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #257 on: September 17, 2016, 07:56:01 pm »
Congrats TB!! So happy for you :) Nothing is more important than family and those we care about xxx

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #258 on: September 17, 2016, 09:03:18 pm »
Hey

Thanks a lot for your congratulations messages
I always kept in touch with TPB, and should do so on in the  future, even if i am very  "baby focused" for the moment !

Well, the good news is that due to pregnancy and breastfeeding, i won two UK cup sizes..., two cups of "natural fluids".
That means 30J to 30K, i do not know if it will decrease, i hope no :( i am used now to 1500 silicone +400cc extra !!)

I know, I know,  nothing to compare with astonising journeys of EB, Mary M and Lilly !  Congratulations to her ;)
I am totally speechless of their journey and wish her the best !

a little pic for you all

Have a nice WE
~TB

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 10:30:20 pm by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #259 on: September 18, 2016, 11:02:05 am »
Congrats TB. Welcome back and all the best to you and your little one :)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 02:00:19 am by Hughman »

CC007_LA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 684
  • -Receive: 339
« Reply #260 on: September 19, 2016, 10:51:34 pm »
Hey

Thanks a lot for your congratulations messages
I always kept in touch with TPB, and should do so on in the  future, even if i am very  "baby focused" for the moment !

Well, the good news is that due to pregnancy and breastfeeding, i won two UK cup sizes..., two cups of "natural fluids".
That means 30J to 30K, i do not know if it will decrease, i hope no :( i am used now to 1500 silicone +400cc extra !!)

I know, I know,  nothing to compare with astonising journeys of EB, Mary M and Lilly !  Congratulations to her ;)
I am totally speechless of their journey and wish her the best !

a little pic for you all

Have a nice WE
~TB

Major congrats!!! :) :)

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #261 on: September 20, 2016, 02:16:40 am »
Looking Hot! TB
Love your new size too.
There's the stuff dreams are made of  ;)

fakebreasts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 1076
« Reply #262 on: September 20, 2016, 04:56:12 pm »
Tunisbabe are you dutch?

jtrains

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #263 on: September 21, 2016, 03:24:58 pm »
Tunisbabe are you dutch?

isn't she Tunisian?

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #264 on: September 21, 2016, 04:12:47 pm »
Wonderful news!
Congratulations, TUNISBABE!

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #265 on: September 21, 2016, 10:41:56 pm »
Doll silicone lover :

Internetionel

« Reply #266 on: September 21, 2016, 11:00:01 pm »
Welcome back ;D

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #267 on: December 19, 2016, 02:55:29 pm »
Come back again TB  ;D We miss you!! Xx

CC007_LA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 684
  • -Receive: 339
« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2017, 12:17:01 am »
Happy 2017 Tunisbabe!...hope all's well. Come back soon, we miss you!! :)

axis

« Reply #269 on: November 11, 2017, 03:30:55 am »
Is Tunisbabe still active?

bluebockwurst

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #270 on: November 12, 2017, 06:13:15 pm »

I'd love to see you in your old bras and some more really small ones too.

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #271 on: December 14, 2019, 05:21:28 pm »
Hi everyone!
I have been away for several years now. Absence due to big changes in my life, health problems, not necessarily the funniest things to share
Good health is everything in life, you know.
I still consider myself recovering, but I am feeling  better and better slowly.
However, a small update that will delight all our members……
 I have planned for the end of February 2020 new 2000cc rated  expanders ....
see you soon!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 10:06:10 am by TUNISBABE »
Doll silicone lover :

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #272 on: December 14, 2019, 05:42:25 pm »
Amazing news on your planned upgrade!!! And I hope everything recovery-wise goes as well as possible for you!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #273 on: December 14, 2019, 06:23:10 pm »
Hi gorgeous!
So nice hearing from you!
What a way to enhance your wonderful beauty! May I suggest to celebrate 2020 with 2020 cc?
Glad you're ok and ravishing. You're a gem.
<3

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #274 on: December 14, 2019, 06:28:06 pm »
Thanks for your warm welcome for my comeback.
Hoping for much more than 2020 in 2020 ;)
Doll silicone lover :

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #275 on: December 14, 2019, 06:33:58 pm »
Thanks for your warm welcome for my comeback.
Hoping for much more than 2020 in 2020 ;)
Oh my! You're a doll <3 <3 <3
A specific size goal in particular?

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #276 on: December 14, 2019, 06:54:57 pm »
Hoping for 2600cc / 2700cc right after surgery in February.
For later fillings, I don't know yet how far I will go.
I don't make any specific plans, except planning a new BBL for even more rounder butt but not bigger.
I will see how I feel with these new big girls, but I don't think I will go beyond 4000cc ...
but never say never
Doll silicone lover :

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #277 on: December 14, 2019, 09:38:59 pm »
Welcome back! And what a come back!

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #278 on: December 17, 2019, 02:19:11 pm »
You were always a delight, Tunisbabe!. Yes, good health above all.
So nice to hear from you and look forward to your updates.
D~

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #279 on: December 17, 2019, 03:03:55 pm »
I hope you are in better health now. Peace.
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #280 on: December 17, 2019, 08:12:54 pm »
I don't make any specific plans, except planning a new BBL for even more rounder butt but not bigger.
I will see how I feel with these new big girls, but I don't think I will go beyond 4000cc ...
but never say never

You still have your butt implants or did you have them removed?

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #281 on: December 18, 2019, 10:22:02 pm »
but never say never

You still have your butt implants or did you have them removed?

I have them removed two years ago. I have had an issue with them (displacement) and replaced them by fat transfert
Doll silicone lover :

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #282 on: December 18, 2019, 11:59:23 pm »

It really is the most wonderful time of the year!   ;D  Welcome back and congrats, your expansion plans sound awesome.

KwaiChangCaine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 45
« Reply #283 on: December 19, 2019, 08:49:12 am »
Hi everyone!
I have been away for several years now. Absence due to big changes in my life, health problems, not necessarily the funniest things to share
see you soon!

You're right that good health is everything in life.  I hope you will be fully recovered soon.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #284 on: January 04, 2020, 08:55:35 pm »
Hey, good to see you back and active! Love the sound of your plans, you’re gonna look amazing!

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2020, 01:25:35 pm »
Tunisbabe,
So hard to wait for the end of February. Do you have anything you can share between now and end of next month?
D~

TUNISBABE

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2020, 11:14:16 pm »
Hi everyone!
see you soon!
Hi !
Finaly Ended up with 2200cc
in Recovery
See you soon
Doll silicone lover :

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2020, 11:16:14 pm »
Hi !
in Recovery
See you soon

Congratulations TUNISBABE!
I wish you a speedy recovery and all the best!

lovebig01

• Thank You
« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2020, 11:28:24 pm »
Hello Tunisbabe,

i wish you a fast recovery and that you will be totally happy with the result.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2020, 11:30:11 pm »
Fantastic news!  You must tell us everything!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #290 on: February 19, 2020, 06:35:05 pm »
Congratulations! You must be so happy. Think about that when you recover, it should put a smile on your face while you're hurting.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2020, 12:35:06 pm »
I wish you the smoothest of recoveries!

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #292 on: February 26, 2020, 01:47:37 pm »
Sending healthy, healing vibes your way. Hope all goes well.

Nailsandmelons

• Thank You
  • -Given: 160
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #293 on: March 28, 2020, 08:08:01 pm »
Great news! Wish you all the best Tunisbabe!

dajkam

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 161
  • -Receive: 244
« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2020, 12:21:11 am »
I can't wait to see something from her.

Douglee

• Thank You
« Reply #295 on: April 03, 2020, 11:50:06 am »
Well, the statistics in her signature changed to reflect her stated plans...! Expanders!
Tunisbabe, come back! We love you!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #296 on: December 25, 2020, 11:10:03 am »
Hope you’re doing OK Tunisbabe and reading this in good health. Pls. come in and say hi every now and then <3

zmdz34

• Thank You
« Reply #297 on: September 25, 2021, 04:14:43 am »
Hi everyone!
see you soon!
Hi !
in Recovery
See you soon

Just noticed that your signature got updated to 2900 cc! I hope all is going well on your end and hopefully you'll be able to post an update photo  :)

Tags: 2900cc expanders 2200cc