Author Topic: Motiva 1050CC or Sebbin 900CC Implants  (Read 8715 times)

diggerdan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 10
Motiva 1050CC or Sebbin 900CC Implants
« on: March 24, 2015, 07:39:34 pm »
My wife currently has 600cc Implants. She is a 32FF (uk) she wants to go larger to around 900-1000cc.

We currently have the choice of two implants, the Sebbins 900cc implants (Charlotte Fox, Aysha) which are three months to wait for. Or the Motiva 1050cc implants (Sophie Dalzell / Danni Lexy) which are a couple of days.

She is a 32" back, and currently has 605cc implants, which are 14.5cm wide.

I like both implants, and we are torn between waiting three months, the extra width being two much, or the 1050s being to large.

thanks DD

faker_the_better

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 240
Re: Motiva 1050CC or Sebbin 900CC Implants
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 08:37:18 pm »
I would be tempted to go for the ones with shorter waiting - yes, they are bigger than the others, however it seems a very long wait for implants you are not 100% on. If wife wants to go bigger and can take that sized implant, why not go for it now?

LOVEHUGESPHERES

• Thank You
  • -Given: 87
  • -Receive: 103
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 08:58:42 pm »
Very surprised to hear that Sophie Dalzell and Danni Levy both have the same (make/size) implant. Danni's look much bigger than Sophie's and Danni obviously has much more "freedom of movement" of the implant. Perhaps Danni had more natural breast tissue than Sophie, but I suspect Danni is OVER the muscle, and Sophie is UNDER the muscle. Sophie's sit higher on the chest and appear to have a much more "restricted" movement, Danni's sit lower on the chest and even though they are a high volume, they bounce, jiggle, move etc... with no restriction. I would love to get an expert opinion on this if anyone else has info on this... but as far as the poll, i personally much prefer a narrower base with more projection, because (especially if you go OVER the muscle), this will allow for  greater freedom of movement of the implant (vs wider base with less projection, under the muscle...which is much more of a "stationary" "bolt-on" type of implant)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:01:23 pm by LOVEHUGESPHERES »

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 02:49:07 am »
I'd go for the Motivas..

Most girls on the "other" forum seem to wish they'd gone for the larger implant when given the choice of two before surgery (even if there's only a slight difference) so I think it's more likely she'd regret going for the 900s than vice versa..

As someone who's had multiple procedures I'd definitely go for the 105cc more with a narrower base and more projection as well..

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:35:17 pm by essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 04:37:14 am »
I agree with essex on this. the volume isn't a substantial amount, but the narrower base for such a negligible difference with more projection will most likely be the better option.

Danielle Derek

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 03:15:49 pm »
Very surprised to hear that Sophie Dalzell and Danni Levy both have the same (make/size) implant. Danni's look much bigger than Sophie's and Danni obviously has much more "freedom of movement" of the implant. Perhaps Danni had more natural breast tissue than Sophie, but I suspect Danni is OVER the muscle, and Sophie is UNDER the muscle. Sophie's sit higher on the chest and appear to have a much more "restricted" movement, Danni's sit lower on the chest and even though they are a high volume, they bounce, jiggle, move etc... with no restriction. I would love to get an expert opinion on this if anyone else has info on this... but as far as the poll, i personally much prefer a narrower base with more projection, because (especially if you go under the muscle), this will allow for  greater freedom of movement of the implant (vs wider base with less projection, under the muscle...which is much more of a "stationary" "bolt-on" type of implant)

Four words: 5 inches, 15 pounds

diggerdan

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 12:06:31 pm »
Wow, it seems the 1050's are popular!!!!!!

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 03:18:28 pm »
She should choose the best implants for her
If she (and you) need to wait for months to get better results, she should wait.
My opinion is to upgrade to 900cc.
If she wants even larger she could go to 1200cc in some years. Downgrading is not a good idea (skin is less stretched by the implants so it's sagging, or she needs an anchor lift with scars)
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 03:33:43 pm »
I personally feel that a wider base, less projection gives a "old lady with naturally big boobs" look. Narrower base, high projection gives the sexy youthful look IMO.

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 04:03:24 pm »
I personally feel that a wider base, less projection gives a "old lady with naturally big boobs" look. Narrower base, high projection gives the sexy youthful look IMO.
You're totally right!
Sorry for my previous answer.
If she wants a bombshell obviously surgicaly enhanced look with proud high standing breast, she should choose the highest projection compared to base.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

diggerdan

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 11:09:55 pm »
You're totally right!
If she wants a bombshell obviously surgicaly enhanced look with proud high standing breast, she should choose the highest projection compared to base.

You think A-S-X has old lady looking tits? She has 900cc Sebbins implants.

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 11:29:16 pm »
You're totally right!

No but if you have to choose between high projection and large width, you should choose the highest projection to get proud high standing breast
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

diggerdan

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 11:57:16 pm »
You're totally right!

No but if you have to choose between high projection and large width, you should choose the highest projection to get proud high standing breast

There is 3mm difference in projection between them! So I guess it's a trade off. I think asx and Charlotte fox have great projection. We are all different I guess.

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 09:36:34 am »
You're totally right!

There is 3mm difference in projection between them! So I guess it's a trade off. I think asx and Charlotte fox have great projection. We are all different I guess.
You're right, we are all different.
I think the best way is to explain to the plastic surgeon the external look you want.
The plastic surgeon is a professional who can decide what you need inside to achieve the look you want.
Be careful, some plastic surgeon can have misrepresentation of what you want, expecially if explaining you want them fake looking and disproportionate.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2015, 05:15:24 pm »
Aysha Soper is morphed in a lot of her Instagrams and I wouldn't be surprised if others are as well. Don't get me wrong, we all love morphing, but you can't use a boob only selfie to determine which implants you should get.

https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11098440_821094981259571_170169437_n.jpg

...by the way, there's only one answer to that anyway: the bigger ones :P

Tags: