Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 104652 times)

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4603
  • -Receive: 290
Re: The Flame
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2018, 05:12:18 pm »
So good. Playing with fire having no condoms: any chance of an impregnation/pregnancy scene? A belly as big as these fake boobs is so hot

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2018, 04:38:04 am »
So good. Playing with fire having no condoms: any chance of an impregnation/pregnancy scene? A belly as big as these fake boobs is so hot

I hadn't thought about it unfolding that way but haven't written more than a chapter ahead so anything is possible

Mrkvicka07

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2018, 09:38:25 am »
This story is getting more and more amazing chapter by chapter, hats off!!!
I love the fact that you developed these characters separately and now you brought Jenna & Brooke together.
I can't stress enough though, that I would love if you focused on other plastic surgery procedures as well. For me it would add so much more depth into an already amazing story (imho currently the best in tpb). Perhaps Meredith is an ideal candidate for a complete overhaul (tits, ass, lips, botox) to finally break free of her kinda abusive husband and find someone better. Although my favorite character is still Cassey...this may sound strange, as we have seen very little of her, but for me she is the one who started this plastic journey for everyone and it was her idea. Imho she deserves to knock Jenna off the horse again with new huge tits and please make her get butt implants too for a hotness overkill  ;D

Anyhow, amazing story and whichever way you decide to continue the story Im sure its gonna be amazing!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:42:26 am by Mrkvicka07 »

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2018, 01:35:21 pm »
Really appreciate the kind words and feedback. Casey will be back and I can definitely see her going to the extreme. I'd planned on her process being driven by competition with Jenna while trying not to lose her bfs attention. The real question is once Brooke's story wraps up, do you want Casey or Meredith next?

Mrkvicka07

• Thank You
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2018, 09:42:44 pm »
I can’t wait till someone knocks Jenna off the horse, so I wish Casey story would be next ;D
I really love your story, because you keep things (breast sizes in particular) realistic and don’t go too overboard.
That’s why I suggested for Casey to have other procedures - be “more plastic” than Jenna, not necessarily have twice her size at this point.
As for me Casey would win even if she had same cc as Jenna, but with other procedures she would total more silicone in her body, which is a major win for me and whT we all want I guess - the plastic look on each part of the body  :) anyhow I’m getting a bit carried away, good luck writting and we can’t wait for more.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:51:22 pm by Mrkvicka07 »

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2018, 12:31:21 pm »
The story is really amazing! I enjoy every chapter, and I wait Meredith more than Casey. I think Meredith could start from light cosmetic procedures such as face lift, lip fillers or permanent makeup. And then switch to more radical: nose job, eye job, boob job, butt implants, liposuction and so on.

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2018, 01:08:19 pm »
For me Casey should come at the end. She started it all and could finnish it at the and.  So Meredith is the next in line if you want to explore all four options as you said. That being said i still think Brooke is my favorite character :) The most "plasticable". All other characters have partners, Brooke doesnt have a steady partner and can fool around and be more adventurous than any other.
I see a connection between Brooke and Meredith because of what you wrote: "I need some time but I may have something for you in the near future if you need work...", said Brooke two chapters back. So for me they could both continue this plastic journey. We had Casey and Jenna at the beggining, we now have Jenna and Brooke, we could have Brooke and Meredith in future and Casey who makes a full circle at the end.

FUTURE: Brooke finishes her story with Jenna, gets an idea (solution) for Merediths problems and continues her bimbofication with Meredith. Meredith did already go bigger "for the wrong reasons". Brooke then finds a way to turn Merediths life arround and gets her to leave her husband and turn her "wrong reason" in to a good solution. There are plenty of work opportunities for a girl with big boobs out there :)

Still I would really like to se Brookes story continue for some time. I don't know for others but i really would like for her to become the ultimate bimbo. She got the best part beeing the one who gets tits for attention. She already blows bartenders in bars, she already flirts more than the others, she already masturbates thinking about her self ... I hope there still is room for her transformation and makeover at some Hair and Piercing/Tattoo saloon. If not now, maybe later with Meredith.

All in all - great work! What does the countdown for the next part say?
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

Mrkvicka07

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2018, 06:24:15 pm »
For me Casey should come at the end. She started it all and could finnish it at the and.  So Meredith is the next in line if you want to explore all four options as you said. That being said i still think Brooke is my favorite character :) The most "plasticable". All other characters have partners, Brooke doesnt have a steady partner and can fool around and be more adventurous than any other.
I see a connection between Brooke and Meredith because of what you wrote: "I need some time but I may have something for you in the near future if you need work...", said Brooke two chapters back. So for me they could both continue this plastic journey. We had Casey and Jenna at the beggining, we now have Jenna and Brooke, we could have Brooke and Meredith in future and Casey who makes a full circle at the end.

FUTURE: Brooke finishes her story with Jenna, gets an idea (solution) for Merediths problems and continues her bimbofication with Meredith. Meredith did already go bigger "for the wrong reasons". Brooke then finds a way to turn Merediths life arround and gets her to leave her husband and turn her "wrong reason" in to a good solution. There are plenty of work opportunities for a girl with big boobs out there :)

Still I would really like to se Brookes story continue for some time. I don't know for others but i really would like for her to become the ultimate bimbo. She got the best part beeing the one who gets tits for attention. She already blows bartenders in bars, she already flirts more than the others, she already masturbates thinking about her self ... I hope there still is room for her transformation and makeover at some Hair and Piercing/Tattoo saloon. If not now, maybe later with Meredith.

All in all - great work! What does the countdown for the next part say?

I agree, Cassey started it all, so let her finish it last :)
For that matter, I also like Brooke and would like her story to continue, as I woudln't want her story to finish when she is done with her boobs, but
I would love for her to explore other plastic surgery procedures, I'm kinda bummed there has been no mention of those at all.
As you said, it would be great if Brooke and Meredith could continue their bimbofication together.

c2tb33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2018, 12:06:21 am »
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2018, 02:45:07 am »
Appreciate the patience folks. Had to travel for work then see some fam so I'm a bit behind on this. Next chapter within the next few days. Hang tight. Brooke's next fill up in the works

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2018, 12:03:15 pm »
Unedited per usual. Thanks for being patient

Brooke woke up the next morning and immediately felt the effects of the night before. Her head was pounding, her mouth felt like she’d been chewing on trash in her sleep and her entire body was sore. She laid there for a few minutes recapping the previous night’s antics. She loved the somewhat hazy memory of feeling rejected yet winning her target over which ultimately ended in passionate yet fun sex on a bar all with her artificially stuffed chest as the focal point.

She tried to stand up but immediately her throbbing head took charge and made her question if she was going to topple over. The additional weight of her 1800cc tits weren’t helping either. Brooke stumbled to her bathroom and much to her relief was able to dig up a few of her remaining Vicodin from her surgery. She popped one and washed it back with a glass of water before letting out an enormous sigh. She leaned against the sink for a moment before looking up and catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror. At some point during the night she’d decided sleeping completely naked was the way to go. Her hair was a mess but despite the fact that her face looked a bit weathered her eyes immediately fell on her chest. The spheres strapped to her chest just looked so absurdly fake and out of place on her body. Brooke cracked a small grin. She’d given up trying to understand why her own tits turned her on so much. Part of it was that they still didn’t feel like hers. They felt like someone had forced these foreign objects into her normally bland body and now she had to live with the result.

Before she could slip too far into her own fantasy, she pulled herself back to reality. Brooke walked back to her bedroom and threw on some sweat pants and a loose V-neck T she’d bought with Jenna the day before. Even in her relaxed state her cleavage was on full display.

In the kitchen, she poured herself a giant glass of ice water and threw it back effortlessly. Her head was still pounding and her stomach was becoming unsettled. She knew she had another 30 minutes before the Vicodin would kick in but started wondering if she was going to hurl. As she stood in quandary, waiting for her body to decide which direction it was going, she had a thought. She opened her fridge again and pulled out a bottle of champagne she’d been saving for a special occasion.

“I guess this is as good a time as any. Hair of dog, right?” she said to herself before filling 3/4 of a water glass with champagne and topping it off with a drop of pineapple juice.

She sat down on her couch and took a gulp. And then another. Before she knew it the glass was empty and she was filling another, her headache subsiding with every sip.

Within 20 minutes Brooke had polished off the entire bottle. She got up from the couch and feeling the effects of her buzz taking hold thought it was time to clean herself up. She walked back into the bathroom and turned the shower on while effortlessly stripping out of her clothes. She stepped into the cool water and immediately felt her nipples harden. Brooke not only loved the way the water felt streaming down her tits but she loved how it looked. Her stuffed breasts glistening in the liquid, forcing the water to flow around them like a boulder in a river.

Brooke knew she was getting turned on. Her left hand latched onto her right breast aggressively while her right hand wandered down between her legs as was quickly becoming instinct. She slowly started teasing herself but it wasn’t enough. She needed to watch herself. The mirror that she’d enjoyed while in the tub didn’t have the same view from the shower. An idea popped into her head. Brooke grabbed her body wash and poured it all over her tits. She stepped out of the shower, soaking wet and covered in soap and stood directly in front of the mirror, her body a mere two feet from her reflection. With her left arm she hoisted her tits up and rubbed the body wash around while her right hand found the spots she liked best.

She stared at herself masterbating in the mirror. Her eyes wandering over her glistening tits. Her hand was working her clit so hard at this point it was causing her implants to shake which only turned her on more. Before she knew it she was smiling, arching her back and letting out a sensual yelp of pleasure. She gave herself a minute to enjoy the feeling before jumping back in the shower and washing herself off.

By the time she was dried off and dressed, the Vicodin had taken hold as had the full bottle of champagne. Brooke was still coherent but her body was in a total state of relaxation and her mind was becoming overly playful. She wanted to do something fun but it was only 1:30pm. She could go to town on herself again which might be fun but she wanted a bigger climax. She pulled out her phone and fired off a quick email.

20 minutes later, Brooke was sitting on her couch, lost in her own thoughts when her phone buzzed.

“Hey Brooke,

Great to hear from you. It really hasn’t been that long since your last fill so I’m not sure how much we could do but I have time at 3pm if you’re interested. Just don’t be disappointed if it’s not much! As for your other requests, let’s talk when I see you.

-Dr. H”

Brooke sat there for a moment. She honestly couldn’t really remember sending the email. Oh well, if Dr. Haskins was expecting her she couldn’t let him down. She threw on her jean shorts and a plain white T with a bikini underneath. She pulled up her phone and called a Lyft.

The next 30 minutes were a blur. She could remember snippets of the ride and her driver openly hitting on her. She remembered finding a seat in the lobby and sitting there staring at her boobs. She was smiling uncontrollably. As she was about to reach up and give them a squeeze, Nurse Miller strolled up.

“Brooke? We’re ready for you.” Brooke blindly followed Nurse Miller into the room she’d been in many times before. She sat down on the table and stripped off her T shirt, sitting there in her tiny bikini with her feet bobbing up and down as they dangled off the edge of the table. The door opened and in walked Dr. Haskins.

“Hi Brooke. Welcome back. Let’s take a look here and see what we can add today.” Dr. Haskins pulled his stool next to the bed and began examining Brooke’s chest.

“Well, they’re still a little tight but I think we can add maybe 200ccs? That ok?”

“Sure, doc. Whatever you think is best,” Brooke said trying not to sound too bubbly.

“Let’s get to it then. Nurse Miller will hold your phone and record while we do the fill up.” Brooke sat there a little confused. What was this about recording? Had she told Dr. Haskins she wanted to film this? Honestly, the thought turned her on a little. She handed Nurse Miller her phone who immediately started recording.

Dr. Haskins connected the first 100cc syringe to the port.

“Ready?”

“Absolutely,” said Brooke staring directly into the camera. Dr. Haskins began pushing the plunger and Brooke felt the cool fluid flowing into her already massive chest. She placed her hand on her breast as he filled in hopes to feel it expand while watching anxiously. Her body felt fantastic.

The first syringe went quickly and it only took him a second to connect the next and start filling again. Brooke was smiling now. Bigger tits meant more attention. She stared at Dr. Haskins hand as he forced the fluid in. It may not have been noticeable on camera but she could feel the pressure building.

“Well that’s 200. What do you think?”

“I dunno. I can feel the difference but can’t really see it. You can’t do any more?” she asked with a sad face.

“I mean…maybe we could do another 100 but I really think that may be pu..”

“Do it,” Brooke said aggressively. She grabbed another syringe off the table next to her and handed it to him staring him directly in the eye. He caved immediately and hooked the syringe to the port.

The pressure in her implant was now noticeable and although it had been incredibly round before, it now pushed the boundary to near spherical as the additional saline added more projection and width. Before long, the third syringe was finished.

“Ok I think that’s it for now. I mean that size looks fantastic. Now we just need to balance out the other side.”

“Doc…” Brooke said staring him in the eye again.

“Yeah? Everything ok?”

“I want another 100ccs. Nothing hurts, in fact they feel fantastic and these implants are rated to go much bigger.”

“Brooke I really don’t think…”

“I want another 100.”

“…Brooke if I do this that’s it for today. You have to promise not to ask me to fill any more.”

“DEAL!” She shrieked with glee.

30 minutes later Brooke sat on the table, 800 total CCs bigger than when she’d arrived. Her previously tiny bikini now barely covered her nipples. She sat on the table, hands locked on her chest, smiling like a kid.

“How do they look?” she asked Nurse Miller who was still recording.

“Those… are…BIG.”

“I know. 2200ccs Big.”

“I’m hesitant to oblige your last request considering you just forced me to fill your implants more than I should’ve. That being said, lean back and relax. This should be relatively quick.

“Last request? What else did I ask for?” Brooke thought to herself. She turned her eyes toward Dr. Haskins who now had a much smaller syringe and needle.

“Ok hold still.” Brooke took a breath and a second later felt the prick pierce her top lip and fluid begin flowing in. She felt the swelling immediately and despite minor panic, was curious to see what the outcome would be.

Her lower lip went quickly and before she knew it Dr. Haskins was holding a small mirror up for her to see her reflection. Staring back was a modestly pretty face with glasses and a ponytail, the standard bookworm look she’d always embraced. The difference was that her mouth was now comprised of two, luscious and swollen lips that screamed they were made for questionable purposes.

Brooke panicked for a minute. What the hell had she done? Who the hell was she looking at? Had the painkillers and booze not been coursing through her veins she may have starting sobbing on the spot. She stared into the mirror at her new face and lips. Her eyes were still hers but the lips were just…different. The cleavage that was now absurdly enormous was peaking into her line of sight. It only took a second for her to forget her sadness. Her new lips really complimented the contours of her face making her feel more attractive.

“Wow. That’s new.”

“The swelling may go down a little but they look really good, If I do say so myself,” replied Dr. Haskins.

Brooke faked a smile and began stretching her T shirt over her freshly filled tits.

It felt like an hour but Brooke slowly wandered out onto the street. She walked around the block deep in thought.

“What the hell happened?” she thought to herself. Her thoughts had been hazy all day given the hangover paired with meds and more booze but she was sure she’d just come from Dr. Haskins. She lifted her fingers to her lips, unsure if her injections had been real and felt just how big they were.

“Ok this may take a little getting used to,” she thought to herself. As she turned the corner, she caught herself in the reflection of a shop window. Her round fake tits on display despite her stretched T Shirt. Her bikini was clearly visible and struggling not to give way. Paired with her new lips, she looked like a nerd turned full-on bimbo. She stared for a minute as people walking by tried not to look too hard at this incredibly plastic bombshell.

“Brooke?” a sheepish voice chimed in. Brooke turned to see one of her college friends, Claire, looking at her with an incredibly confused face.

“Hi Claire!” Brooke replied and threw her arms around her.

“What…happened?” she said staring at Brooke’s chest. The introverted girl she’d known in college was now stuffed with enormous breast implants and inflated lips.

“What do you mean?”

“You look…not like you. I mean the boobs and lips. What happened?” she said again concerned.

“Oh that. I dunno it started as just an experiment for a piece I was writing or something. Now…I have these beautiful things and these,” Brooke said hefting her tits with one hand and running her fingers over her lips with the other.

“This just…so isn’t you..."

"You say that like it's a bad thing..."

"The Brooke I knew would never have considered something like this. And those. You were all about what was real: culture, people…now you’re this? i’m sorry, I’m not trying to be mean but this just isn’t what I ever would’ve expected. You’re stuffed to capacity with plastic,” Claire said in a slightly condescending tone.

“I guess I’m just not that Brooke anymore.”

“Clearly. I’m gonna go,” said Claire and walked away. Brooke stood there frustrated and confused. Why had so many people loved her look and now this bitch makes her feel lower than she’d felt since before her first fill up? She needed validation and she needed it immediately. She hopped in a cab and set off.

Brooke opened the door to Starbucks and looked around. No customers. Just as she’d hoped, Ryan was cleaning up behind the counter. She shut the door and turned the lock behind her.

“Hey, Ryan”

“Brooke! Hi! What’re you doing here? I mean…what can I get you?”

“I’m not here for coffee.”

“Oh? What’re you hear for?” Ryan squeaked.

“Am I hot, Ryan?” Brooke said and she slowly moved toward the counter. Ryan caught his first glimpse of her lips.

“You’re…you’re so hot. Like, not the type of hot you ever expect to see in person.”

“Yeah? And what do you think of these?” Brooke said squeezing her giant tits while slowly walking toward him.

“they’re incredible. So so big. Are they…”

“Bigger?” Brooke cut him off.

“…yeah.”

“Yes. I just added 400ccs to each. Don’t they look big?” she said hefting them while staring down at her vast cleavage.

“Yeah.”

“And fake?”

“Yeah.”

“Do they turn you on?”

“I mean…”

“Answer the question.”

“Yeah they absolutely turn me on. I can’t get them out of my head. I’m struggling over here. Thank god there aren’t any customers. I don’t think my bosses would be pleased that I’m serving coffee with a raging hard on.” Brooke was now standing a few feet from Ryan.

“And my lips? Are they too much?”

“No! You’re literally a fantasy…” Brooke smiled. She lifted her shirt over her head. She tossed it on the floor and cocked her hips to the side.

“Do you want to see all of them?” she said slowly pulling the string that was barely holding on.

“I really do,” Ryan said excited.

“Tell me how much you love my overinflated chest, Ryan. Tell me you love that they look fake and that you love that I made this decision to blow up my formerly non-existent tits to this size. To a size that could never be natural.” Brooke pulled the string and her bikini fell away leaving her enormous assets on full display

“I…I love your fake tits, Brooke. I love how fucking round they are and how they don’t sag in the slightest. You clearly have so much plastic and saline stuffed in there I can’t fathom how it’s possible.” Before he could realize what was happening, Brooke was on her knees tearing away at his belt and pulling out his throbbing erection.

“Let’s try these out,” she said devilishly and threw his cock into her mouth. With delicate expertise she worked her new lips over his shaft while her tits wobbled in rhythm. She paused for a second.

“Don’t stop talking about my tits,” she said and put her lips back to work. Ryan was in a state of shock and euphoria. This fake titted bimbo had just thrown herself on his dick and was blowing him with the effort and expertise that said she truly wanted to please him.

“…so fucking big.”

“mmmm” Brooke moaned.

“The projection…they must stand out…eight inches…from your chest”

“mmmmm”

“The side profile is…incredible. I love that you…mmmm… can’t move your arms without making them shake.”

“mmmmmmmmmm” Brooke was now working faster with her swollen lips and right hand while her left dug into her giant breast.

“So fucking fake and stuffed. How does a girl with no boobs get filled to that size? Someone plain to…sexy fucking plastic smoke show? You WANTED them this way. You wanted your tits this big for people to stare at and fantasize about…”

“”MMMMMMMMMMM” Brooke was now completely committed to making him cum and her body moved back in forth as her mouth worked over Ryan’s cock faster and faster. She could feel her massive tits starting to bounce as she worked.

“I’m gonna…I’m gonna…” and with that Ryan’s body tensed in orgasm. Brooke felt the shot in her mouth and slowed her pace as she swallowed every last drop, licking the tip clean. She stood up, smiled and kissed Ryan on the cheek. Brooke walked over to her clothes and threw them on quickly. She unlocked the front door but before she opened it, turned to Ryan and winked.

The last thing Ryan saw was her beautiful silhouette walking away, implants clearly visible from behind.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4603
  • -Receive: 290
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2018, 12:20:12 am »
Excellent as always :)
I feel like there's some sexual tension developing between Brooke and her doctor?

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2018, 06:38:33 am »
Holy fuck these continue to be amazing. I usually lose interest in stories this long but this is just so exquisite

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2018, 06:39:32 pm »
Much appreciated! I'll do my best not to disappoint. More to come soon

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2018, 03:46:17 am »
Love this chapter! I like her asking him to talk about her tits, to objectify her. Also the tipsy stuff worked well for my bimbo fetish :-)
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Tags: