Author Topic: TPB's annual worst Photoshop-Job Award #CallThemOut  (Read 4043 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
TPB's annual worst Photoshop-Job Award #CallThemOut
« on: February 27, 2020, 05:22:07 pm »
Hey everyone.
It's come to our attention that one of the biggest annoyances these days is that models constantly  / deliberately apply Photoshop-like methods to improve their pictures, often so far removed from reality that it's just getting rediculous. However people just keep putting up with that nonsense and we, the TPB staff, think it's time to call out on that bullshit. It's like they're making a caricature of themselves, but this only means that if anyone is to meet her or if she appears in video, that spell is immediately broken.
So, this thread is to call out on it, possibly even alert people for it, and most of all: appreciate when models post unaltered pictures to show their real self.

Some ground rules:
- We will repeat this each year
- Nominations can be submitted throughout the year
- There will be a vote at the end of the year
- Your submission will need to come from a public source (IG/Twitter/etc)
- If possible, include twitter/ig name
- If possible, include original picture for comparison, or mark where the Photoshop is too obvious or bad.
- We will tweet it on our twitter account @theperfectboobs when we receive a new nomination.

We still have to determine if there's some kind of prize involved.
We are quite aware that this is going to cause a lot of friction, therefore, we will periodically copy the submissions and store them on our own server, to prevent takedowns from those who do not agree.

You may ask: "why an award, or a competition? I thought TPB didn't do that!" And yes, you are right, we normally do not tolerate competitions, because there can only be one winner. That would make one girl very happy and the majority of girls very sad. That's not something we would want. However, this is quite different. Being nominated is not supposed to make anyone happy. Everyone on the list loses. The only way to prevent being on the list is to stop faking your pictures.

So let's hear it guys, who would you like to nominate?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 05:56:50 pm by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Re: TPB's annual worst Photoshop-Job Award
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 05:29:36 pm »
I'd like to add my submission:

Platinumblondebarbiebombshell

The morphing is so blatantly obvious, it makes me wonder if there's people who didn't notice that.
The photoshop is so strong it distorted a whole appartmentbuilding.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
Re: TPB's annual worst Photoshop-Job Award #CallThemOut
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 06:26:15 am »
Thank you for getting this going, Indy!! I will definitely be making some submissions- this is such a peeve of mine! The thing is, the girls don't look sexy at all in many of these uber-filtered and morphed "photos". I'm not into the whole anime/hentai thing, but I've seen actual cartoons that are hotter since at least those are being honest about what they are.

analromper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 652
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 09:40:40 am »
Nominating Pamelacarolinblond with this pic. I think all of her pics are morphed. But this one is very obvious. She also trys to limit her pic backgrounds to a white color, so that morphing is harder to detect.

[/quote]

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 06:49:11 pm »
Nominating Sexxy-Angie / Queenangies https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=34599.msg515003#msg515003

As concerning as her health may be, her photoshopping makes me laugh.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 05:52:43 am »
I humbly present, my nomination for AdrianaAlencar, for 90's style ridiculous photoshops, and a lack of dedication to keeping the art form from one picture to the next. From 3 frame "videos" to the obvious stuffing, angles, and oh my, that photoshop.... I do spill the evidence:

Witness 'Shopping skills so strong,they warp the edge of the pool, the plants, and their shadows!

Boobs that change from beachballs to grapefruit depending on the day.
Sometimes we forget to photoshop.

Sometimes we remember...

Sometimes we mash the PS button until it breaks!

Maybe not a winner in a field crowded by other, excellent candidates, but a PhotoShop too far, by any measure.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 09:02:32 am by poot222 »

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 07:24:17 am »
If you go back to the beginning of her thread, Atlanna Garreau was so hot - now she's gone apeshit with filters and her pics arent even worth looking at. https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=43510.msg519293#new

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 06:03:57 pm »
This topic wouldn't be complete without CJ Miles, also capable of distorting entire buildings and furniture.
She's an absolute queen, but her photoshopping is terrible and absolutely unnecessary, i prefer to watch her videos.
It's so blatantly obvious specially if you also watch her videos where she's suddenly like half the size.

Tags: