Author Topic: Who has the potential to top Beshine or Chelsea?  (Read 19364 times)

hawkeye_101

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
Who has the potential to top Beshine or Chelsea?
« on: May 03, 2018, 03:27:23 am »
So, Beshine and Chelsea are obviously number 1&2 in whichever order you put them. Which model do you think decides to be the one to take the crown? Jeannetta Joy, Lily4k, Keisha Evans, Essexbunny, Allegra Cole, Martina Big, Ampleann or does someone else have the desire to be the biggest in the world? My personal opinion, as far as physical characteristics to carry the weight and adapt to the associated benefits and withdrawals of having massive implants, Keisha Evans would be best suited to become far bigger than her current 6000cc's. If someone could get their hands on a 10,000cc+ rated expander, who would push it the furthest(30k plus) and could handle it, outside of the finances involved? Basically, who would benefit the most from a gofundme type account to achieve the undisputed largest breast implants, augmentation, etc. and has a realistic chance of getting there?

twinboobs

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Who has the potential to top Beshine or Chelsea?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 02:03:02 am »
It is absurd to say who is bigger than who. The decision is of them two and it is easy and fast ... that someone gives them a tape measure and to measure. but all this has a purpose ... speculating on size that equals uncertainty and more money gains

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 03:40:53 am »
I think Lilly & Martina are the 2 best candidates for joining the ranks of Beshine & Chelsea.
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

lolchair1

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 11:56:33 am »
I used to consider Keisha Evans, but she has not made any serious attempt at going larger for the last 10 years. Very unlikely it will happen at all for her. For Ann her personal situation seems to be quite bad, and I doubt she still has any chance to go for it. Martina i get the impression she isn't expanding enough to make it to the top. If she does make it I think it will take her 5+ years, maybe even 10. Lilly seems want to go for this size, but her skin looks really tight. I think it will be almost impossible for her to go 10k+.

Personally I think Jeanetta Joy and Arlen Frodita have the best chance at going this size. They want it, and have the skin for it.

nariko

• Thank You
  • -Given: 195
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 06:11:46 pm »
Essexbunny without a doubt.

Djoser

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 237
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 03:00:41 pm »
The decision is of them two and it is easy and fast ... that someone gives them a tape measure and to measure.

Not necessarily true. It is easy to fool people when 'measuring' with a tape measure in video. I have seen this happening often in talk shows. You would have to be there or be sure that the people measuring them is respectable and won't fool around with their respectable audiences.

AlwaysGoBigger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 10:00:01 pm »

Foxy Menagerie Verre as well, I believe!

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 12:17:04 am »
Martina Big said she has 20,000cc expanders!  She wins! 

Sinistro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 143
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 12:29:56 am »

Thats just so true you could close the thread right now.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 03:03:16 am »
What's an Essexbunny?

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2019, 06:11:07 pm »
HOLY COW!!! Pardon the pun! That's a lot of tit! I had to scroll up and down just to see it's a boob.  And it looks like she is holding on to that railing for dear life! Does this essexbunny have any full body shots? I'd like to see how that's attached exactly.   If that pic is real, how is this girl not more popular?..  She's definitely gotta be making Martina Big look flat chested.  Does Martina know this girl is out there???
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 02:37:20 pm by Big Richard »

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2019, 10:20:01 pm »
I don't buy that essexbunny is what she claims. Have only seen these oddly framed shots of slivers of her body and if I remember correctly, she had claimed she was unable to get a full body shot because her tits are too large. Funny that. I once took a photo of the moon. It's got to be bigger than her tits.

Regardless, I'm calling bs as she is unwilling to post anything anywhere unless your a paying member. That alone screams scammer.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2019, 02:46:56 pm »
Well, in EssexBunny's favor the moon is 239,000 miles away, while the farthest Bunny could be from you is a mere 12,000 miles...   Still, has anyone seen a full body shot of Ms. Bunny, face and all, or is that as elusive as the tenth planet?...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 03:05:58 pm by Big Richard »

Sinistro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 143
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2019, 08:24:21 pm »
Well, in EssexBunny's favor the moon is 239,000 miles away, while the farthest Bunny could be from you is a mere 12,000 miles...   Still, has anyone seen a full body shot of Ms. Bunny, face and all, or is that as elusive as the tenth planet?...

Google essexbunny ... she has some old videos that she reveal her face. She has a patreon too. She may be the first woman to have expander in her booty too. She has added more than 2000cc per cheek.

Tags: