Author Topic: Iryna Ivanova  (Read 939276 times)

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9691
  • -Receive: 247637
Re: Iryna Ivanova
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2015, 08:09:20 pm »
Everybody in this life are been evaluated for their words and their actions.
So you can understand (i believe) what anyone can gather for you after your (full of lies) delirium.
I will not follow you to that road and i hope a psychologist can understand your problems and what you mean with this post.

P.S. I think it's at least hypocritcal for someone to report to mods a topic, with such a manner as you did, and then posts in that topic pretending that nothing happened.

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2015, 04:22:41 pm »

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2015, 11:12:56 pm »
So you can understand (i believe) what anyone can gather for you after your (full of lies) delirium.
I will not follow you to that road and i hope a psychologist can understand your problems and what you mean with this post.

P.S. I think it's at least hypocritcal for someone to report to mods a topic, with such a manner as you did, and then posts in that topic pretending that nothing happened.

I think what Iluvboobs is trying to say is that you tend to not appreciate other people's posts. You tend to "piggyback" off original posts and not thank the original poster. Iluvboobs has contributed greatly to this forum. I have noticed he thanks your posts but you don't thank his. Also your response to him, no offense seems kind of arrogant

World'$ Fine$t

• Thank You
  • -Given: 653
  • -Receive: 3901
  • -=P L A $ T I Q U €=-
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2015, 09:42:00 am »

I think what Iluvboobs is trying to say is that you tend to not appreciate other people's posts. You tend to "piggyback" off original posts and not thank the original poster. Iluvboobs has contributed greatly to this forum. I have noticed he thanks your posts but you don't thank his. Also your response to him, no offense seems kind of arrogant

I know this is the right place to perhaps have this discussion under this lovely lady..
Do we post and share just for likes???  And to piggyback?? C'mon I am happy if some1 adds content to a thread I started that should be and thank you for me enough.... kinda means u got the same taste.. Just cause u create a topic doesnt mean u own it... :)  Let all just remember why we here in the first place.. Faaakeee-BoooooooooooBzz I know there aint enough in the world to go around... :P thats why we share em' here! :)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2015, 01:31:18 pm »
Who said anything about the original poster being the owner of the post? I sure didn't. Perhaps you misread or are putting words in my mouth. I appreciate all posts, whether they are added on or original. I am simply stating that it is all about consideration and respect is all. I have been a member on her for over 5 years and I have always made sure I thanked and showed appreciation to all my fellow posters. True you don't have to thank people for their posts, the same way you don't have to thank someone if they opened a door for you. A persons response to these situations, however, shows what kind a person they are.

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2015, 09:19:50 pm »
Dear Meta4,

just notice your posts.
I really have to say a lot of thinks but i will not.
I just want to notice that you're not saying anything about the report of the topic 'thing' , his 'wish' to me and that you are give wrong information about 'his thanks' (please check better, there are lot of topics that prove that)
I understand that you have to defend, with such passion, a Donor but please don't make characterizations !
Thanks for the good times here in TPB, it's a great forum, but few (4-5) people not.

World'$ Fine$t

• Thank You
  • -=P L A $ T I Q U €=-
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2015, 11:38:32 pm »
Meta Dawg,
I dont wont be rude, but your being arrogant towards me. ( no hard feelings, its not like we are best buds and known each other for 5 years, so its not like Iam gonna feel bad about, hehe).
I didnt missread it ("You tend to "piggyback" off original posts and not thank the original poster") its how interpreted it.  Cause ur either saying it in  "nice" way your either stupid or just playing it. I have no intentions of putting words in your mouth sorry if came across that way.

You know buddy what I meant by saying "owning" the post... Its a bit childish in my opinion ... Also to add, I don't like the poster, I like the POST. I think most off us would agree to that.. The comparison between with the door holding in this case don't go together.. We should then thank the guy who made the door in the first place. See what I mean.. Yes thanking people in day to day life is common sense!!

Also to me whether you been on the site for 15 years or one day we are all equal... What your insinuating is that people who have been on here longer, donate, posted more, like and know more about boobs more than me or whom ever...( sorry to me this arrogance) the fact that you pointed that out gave you more value or thats how it came across to me..   I am not saying what people should do or how to act we are all different with different interpretations and views on life .. I am sorry if you take it the wrong way Meta, so you know I respect you for all your doing to the site but i felt I needed to respond not just because I like Goodeye as person but cause there are always two sides to everything and there is no rights or wrongs... I am sorry for ruining this lovely lady's thread.. enough from me...  I always gonna keep it real, whether you like it or not... ;)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 11:42:13 pm by C-3PU »

Iluvboobs

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28459
  • -Receive: 171294
  • Boobs Beer Metal
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 04:38:25 am »

Stay Thirsty My Friends

World'$ Fine$t

• Thank You
  • -=P L A $ T I Q U €=-
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 08:47:04 am »

migsanch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 5866
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2015, 07:09:50 am »
As she done some pro stuff with the "new assets"?

Nova

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1956
  • -Receive: 1719
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2015, 03:01:53 pm »
Why is this topic Stickied?

JackFrost

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 24