Author Topic: BOOB JOB NEWS  (Read 429774 times)

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
Re: BOOB JOB NEWS
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2010, 06:34:00 pm »
The mainstream media has a bias. It is funny as many of the anchors have had their share of plastic surgery themselves. I guess it is OK for them.
Haha, You make an excellent point!
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627

DrD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 33
  • An OC Plastic Surgeon
    • CosmeticSurgeryTruth.com Blog
Dr D

the "Ocbody.com/Psinteractive.net" guy

My YouTube Channel

"Breast implants come in a box, but breast implant results do not."

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2010, 04:09:30 pm »
I thought the "tits on a stick" look is a common term among fans of fake boobage. If my memory serves me right, Suzy for example once said his husband has used it to describe her look, and in an absolutely positive way.

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2010, 12:56:43 am »
The mainstream media has a bias. It is funny as many of the anchors have had their share of plastic surgery themselves. I guess it is OK for them.

Bias? When women w/implants get preferential treatment? Just look a Dancing W/ the stars. Derek hough only dances w/ women who have implants & the judges give them high scores no matter how poorly they dance & how many mistakes they make. Which is unfair to the truly talented dancers like Evan Lysacek & the fat black boy, Whatsisname.

Plus the sheer prevalence of women with implants in reality shows. If anything, natural women have a bias against them & they are an endangered species in American media. They're already extinct in Latin American Media ;P

My problem w/ teen girls getting implants is that until their mid-20's their breasts aren't done growing yet. Jumping the gun isn't a good idea. Plus, teens aren't allowed to drink or smoke, so major elective surgery should be limited to those OVER 21. Just look at all the drug addicted boobjob stars who OD & die. Lolo Ferrari, Anna Nicole Smith, etc etc. It's not good to just pumpup any girl who 'wants' it. One has to be certain they're mature enough to handle the change.

Like make them were a weighted bra for a couple weeks so they know what they're in for.

On a elated note, too many gender change surgeries are  done despite  the patients needing MENTAL treatment. Like  if a guy said  he's a dolphin in a man's body, you don't drill a blowhole  is his skull,right? (South Park reference) I'veheard too many cases of a person gender-swapping only for  their brain becoming 'normal' again, only to find their body is now ruined.

On a side note, when I heard about the pregnant 'man', I was livid that such a lie is propogatred in the media. SHE was actually a once-beautiful, lesbian, woman, who was hideously disfigured because of imbalances in her brain chemistry. I blame Oprah & her tolerance of aberrant mental states.
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2010, 08:49:18 am »
After reading what you just said, it seems you didn't understand what DrD was saying about his mainstream bias comment.

One judge isn't the opinion of the mass media or social opinion against fake breasts.

Danielle Derek

FakeRulez

• Thank You
  • -Given: 274
  • -Receive: 57
  • The bigger, the better, the tighter the sweater!
    • Checkout my captions
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2010, 06:32:03 pm »
The hilarious thing is that the girl who got the boob job here obviously looks so much better.  Granted, she'll need probably two more upgrades, but she already understands that getting enhanced is a very positive, healthy thing.  The "journalist," in time, will probably come to understand the importance of getting her tits pumped up, too.  I mean she works on TV.   ;) 

ABC news (American) item about teens going under the knife:

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/teens-knife-12240948
First of all - holy shit those girls are hot!  I didn't expect her to go so big.  She looks so happy.

On another note, what a terrible excuse for journalism.  That journalist is clearly against plastic surgery, and here she is trying to make it seem all evil.  And it's pathetic how hard she's trying. Pointing out all the pain, making it seem so unworth-while.  The girl with getting the rhinoplasty, by no means ugly, did have a pretty big bump on her nose.  Yet the journalist is trying to make it seem like there's nothing there.  So why would she go ahead and so some something as invasive as plastic surgery... never mind the fact that she was going under the knife anyways because of the deviated septum.  Pathetic.  And lets face it, that girl that got the boobjob was really flat, and she was really excited by the prospect of having boobs.  Everything about her said this was good idea for her... yet the journalist is all about the pain, the ethics, the blah blah blah.  Bad journalism.

All that said, I'm glad she got it done and I'm glad I get to see this video.
Real women have fake tits!

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 623
  • Plastic makes perfect...
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2010, 10:01:02 pm »
On a elated note, too many gender change surgeries are  done despite  the patients needing MENTAL treatment. Like  if a guy said  he's a dolphin in a man's body, you don't drill a blowhole  is his skull,right? (South Park reference) I'veheard too many cases of a person gender-swapping only for  their brain becoming 'normal' again, only to find their body is now ruined.

On a side note, when I heard about the pregnant 'man', I was livid that such a lie is propogatred in the media. SHE was actually a once-beautiful, lesbian, woman, who was hideously disfigured because of imbalances in her brain chemistry. I blame Oprah & her tolerance of aberrant mental states.

Pretty sure you don't have a clue what you're talking about...
Plastic makes perfect...

eboue

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2011, 12:26:05 am »
Priya Rai has had another boob job. I'm not sure if she's gone bigger or what else she might have done with 'em though.
"The faker the better"

milky

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2011, 12:42:27 am »
Priya Rai has had another boob job. I'm not sure if she's gone bigger or what else she might have done with 'em though.

Can you tell us where you found this information? Details?

eboue

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2011, 01:09:49 am »

Can you tell us where you found this information? Details?

I found the information in her thread over at Freeones.com.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=187112&highlight=priya+rai

Pics (non-nude) of the new boobs:

http://plixi.com/p/64487231
"The faker the better"

FakeRulez

• Thank You
  • -Given: 274
  • -Receive: 57
  • The bigger, the better, the tighter the sweater!
    • Checkout my captions
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2011, 06:09:44 am »
Provided they are bigger, I can't wait!  I've been excited since I first heard rumors that she might go bigger because she's really into being thin and having big fake boobs.  I sure hope this very positive, healthy trend continues.  Big, fake tits are the best!
Real women have fake tits!

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2011, 06:00:25 pm »
LeAnn Rimes definitely has implants in her tits:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/leann-rimes-in-a-bikini-12-2010

;D
Plastic makes perfect...

pmanne2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1044
  • -Receive: 2465
« Reply #118 on: January 04, 2011, 04:50:13 am »
I found the information in her thread over at Freeones.com.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=187112&highlight=priya+rai

Pics (non-nude) of the new boobs:

http://plixi.com/p/64487231

They look exactly the same.

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2011, 12:12:19 pm »
Farrah Abraham from 'Teen Mom' shows off her nice tight, firm implants:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/teen-mom-farrah-is-in-a-bikini-and-those-are-definitely-implants-01-2011
Plastic makes perfect...

Tags: