Author Topic: Mya Le  (Read 164917 times)

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
Re: Mya Le
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2019, 05:26:20 am »
Hello again guys I was searching for Mya’s actual surgeons photos like from the plastic surgery website where they show post op photos just not sure who her doctor was but anyways I found a forum called just breast implants search the username chinadoll85 I’m pretty sure it’s her all I’ve found so far is her posts and threads on the forum but no phots yet but take a look at the site and let me know if u guys think chinadoll85 is Mya thanks!

Yup, seems to be her, from the stats she mentions -- plus the fact that she goes from enjoying the upgrade surgery in early 2015 (almost wishing for even more), to fully regretting them by late 2016.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2019, 03:56:54 pm »
I wonder what this is exactly based on? Couple sentences into her first post Chinadoll85 wrote about her finishing breast feeding. I’m not saying it’s impossible Mya has been hiding her child, but as far as I’m aware there isn’t a single sign in any of her vids that she’s a mom...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2019, 02:50:14 am »
Yeah I guess I forgot about the breastfeeding part by the looks of things she doesn’t seem to be a mom at all but hard to say for sure I was hoping to find her boyfriend/husband Facebook for any other additional content but not sure what his full name is but in one of her videos where they go to the soccer game she calls him max and I thought long ago on YouTube it was mentioned in a comment he was a hockey player again not sure she is on Instagram under bebeplants if you search the following list I’m pretty sure her sisters are on there as well last name nguyen

IDontExist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2019, 08:32:55 pm »
I was hoping to find her boyfriend/husband Facebook for any other additional content but not sure what his full name is but in one of her videos where they go to the soccer game she calls him max and I thought long ago on YouTube it was mentioned in a comment he was a hockey player
Her BF's name is Max. I think he's some sort of businessman. He used to be part owner of a Freshii in Boulder, Colorado. (I have no idea if he plays hockey recreationally, but he/they are Avalanche fans at the very least.)

Mya had mentioned that she censored her boyfriend's face in her videos because he wanted to "make his digital footprint as small as possible". Aside from a few table scraps of publicly available information on him I doubt any photos/videos/etc from his personal life are available online.

Niklas

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 539
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2019, 10:14:20 pm »
I happened upon her live streaming today.  She was unboxing a plant on her youtube channel.  I asked if she would ever repost her videos from a couple years ago, if she would ever consider doing another try on haul, or if she had any updated BA news. No response. Oh, well.  Thought I'd give it a shot.

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2019, 02:42:03 am »
Hello again guys I was searching for Mya’s actual surgeons photos like from the plastic surgery website where they show post op photos just not sure who her doctor was but anyways I found a forum called just breast implants search the username chinadoll85 I’m pretty sure it’s her all I’ve found so far is her posts and threads on the forum but no phots yet but take a look at the site and let me know if u guys think chinadoll85 is Mya thanks!

I don't think this is her. It says on her profile "Mommy of 3 Boob addicted babies. Each nursed for 2.5 yrs." and she mentioned in a few of her videos that she doesn't have kids and that she and her boyfriend did not want kids.

Second, the online profile says "750 UHP silicone". Mya did end up getting 750 HP, but for a long time she thought that she only had 700 HP.

Third she mentions her "husband" here and I'm pretty sure that she never got married. https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-augmentation-discussion/286385-think-i-will-have-issues-hubby/#post2786511

Sad to say, but I do not think that this is her profile.

Hehher

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2019, 06:09:00 pm »
Guys, may be some of yours saved content from her channel. I saw playlists posted in this tread, but i remember much more content on her channel. :)

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2019, 03:48:36 am »
Yes you are right there is good material here that we're lucky to have but I also do remember her having more videos that are not included in these playlists

Russianguy26

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2020, 03:20:48 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g0AgEFfWao&list=PLLOuOlFLKinBQudTRtmSQF_TnqX3vcT7H&index=1

Heres a youtube link to a ton of her vids especially the lake one your welcome guya

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2020, 11:52:29 pm »
Here is all the videos I could find of this incredible woman a LOT of these are DUPLICATES so you'll have to sort through them all and find out which ones you guys don't have!
Let me know if this link works and if you can view the playlist thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTrZnfpG7c_pQ9yol09Q07LxLs4JZd7qM

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2020, 12:02:12 am »
All the videos are marked "private".  I'd love to see her again, even if it is another overreaction vid.

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2020, 04:11:35 am »
Yeah if those are your videos, you need to change the permissions so they can be viewed by "anyone with the link".

IDontExist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2020, 08:04:03 pm »
Let me know if this link works and if you can view the playlist thanks!

At this time I am also unable to see the videos as they are private. As mentioned before, the permissions need to be "anyone with the link" which I believe is the same as "Unlisted".

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2020, 09:39:45 pm »
Okay guys I set the playlist to unlisted. It says anyone with the link can view the playlist. Again let me know if it works for you.

MPXX

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2020, 10:49:04 pm »
Okay guys I set the playlist to unlisted. It says anyone with the link can view the playlist. Again let me know if it works for you.

The videos are still private.
I think you have to make them public, but keep them unlisted.
Hope that works. Thanks for uploading!

Tags: silicone 750cc