Author Topic: Vixen LaMoore  (Read 197842 times)

deejayg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 94
Re: Vixen LaMoore
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2017, 11:52:23 pm »
I wonder what she is up to these days? I doubt she'll ever make a comeback after what happened. But if it's money she's into, I'd gladly pay A LOT to fuck her. My god she gets me so hard.

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2017, 12:40:34 am »
She hasn't had those implants in ten years.  She may be cute, still, but her figure is gone.

deejayg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2017, 04:06:13 pm »
How do you know that? Just curious...

elic

• Thank You
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2017, 05:11:11 pm »
She had difficulties with her last operation which caused one of her nipples to receive no blood flow, turn necrotic and die.  Many of her last vids she would only uncover one boob because the other nipple was a different color.  She tried her best to make a small fortune and retire, but left a bad taste in everyone's mouth due to her scam and overall lack of promotion.  I know you probably won't believe me anyway, but this is all stuff I've found online.  Sure, it could be bogus, but man does it ever fit her story's timeline.

binsky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2093
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2017, 11:01:53 pm »
   Does Comey have anything on her?

lordlucan_uk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 1065
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2017, 03:17:22 pm »
There was a huge fuss on the bearchive a few years ago as she used to post there all the time then it turned out she was scamming people for money

elic

• Thank You
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2017, 04:08:31 pm »
I guess she pissed some people off in the past, faking an injury to try and scam men out of some money.  It was all over the BE archive, fyi.  :-\

binsky

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2017, 11:49:38 pm »
   I gotta say, it was quite a story. I may be imagining photos from the hospital. Not sure why to bother with such a detailed lie. She's still on the all-time sexiest list.

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2017, 05:12:02 am »
   I gotta say, it was quite a story. I may be imagining photos from the hospital. Not sure why to bother with such a detailed lie. She's still on the all-time sexiest list.

She could have been in the hospital for almost anything health related not necessarily for her breasts.

elic

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2017, 08:55:50 am »
The story was it was an All Terrain Vehicle accident, not her difficulties with her breast implants.  Poetic justice, perhaps?

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2017, 03:33:18 am »
I remember this. There were fake posts supposedly from a neighbor who reported the ATV ''accident,,. Her and her bf were scamming people for money. Easy money for her, since for most of us, when the tits come out, the brain shuts off. That affects the wallet. People who helped out were willing to forego their own personal needs to help out. It was not like she stole 10$ from a millionaire, she scammed everyday people.

I think the surgical issue with boobs was a separate one, and there was a bunch of BS about how she would not show anyone what was wrong, or tell them exactly what happened... they should just take her at her word. There were plenty of white knights willing to jump in and call people names to defend her, even after the second scam. Seems cyclic with us.

Man, why have I not gone out and bought a pair of tits for myself.

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2017, 01:25:28 am »
The story was it was an All Terrain Vehicle accident, not her difficulties with her breast implants.  Poetic justice, perhaps?

I meant about the nipple issues and the other photos showing her in a hospital gown.  Which now I think about those could be in an x-ray clinic, etc., as I have worn those gowns getting some x-rays and MRIs.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 01:29:10 am by Lloyd »

binsky

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2017, 11:28:38 pm »
       I remember her crying poverty,...and she got a nose job. A good one, but...

bigdaddy1eye

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23014
  • -Receive: 140
« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2017, 02:10:56 am »
       I remember her crying poverty,...and she got a nose job. A good one, but...
I may be wrong, however my two cents just the same
If anyone asks for help, it is my choice to GIVE.   And a gift is not to be seen again, nor expected to be returned in any form from said individual or charity.
If said gift is used for a purpose not intended, this is not the gift givers business...

On any given day there are over a million individuals or scam artists trying to get something for nothing...  and this should not be news as I believe we are all adults on this site.   

Maybe, just maybe, lets quit complaining about a so called bad egg, enjoy the entertainment she provided while active and move on.

This is great forum and to continue on this line is nothing more than degrading and soiling the good name that founders/creators have worked so hard to provide for us at no charge.

Bigdaddy1eye
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:42:45 am by bigdaddy1eye »
1i

binsky

• Thank You
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2017, 11:58:07 pm »
   I did, earlier, say she was one of the all-time sexiest. Lovable. Unique.

Tags: