Author Topic: [minor] Your posts need to contribute to the forum.  (Read 20192 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
[minor] Your posts need to contribute to the forum.
« on: February 24, 2012, 02:18:44 pm »
- Don't bump messages without actualy adding something to the topic. At least try to contribute, either pictures, videos, links, or your even just your toughts on the matter.
- Make no double or cross posts. Use the search function from the main page to check if the topic exists before posting.
- Don't ask for someone to upload content for you, this is not a request forum.
- Links that you post need to give immediate access, links that require you to sign up or something to get content are not allowed (a model's own website is okay though)

For example: making a post, asking for pictures for this and that model is not a contribution.

To shed some light upon bumping, you're not allowed to bump any threads on the main pages. If you have something to contribute you're free to do so, but a simple bump or "more?" is not. The only exception to that is in the ID sections. You are allowed to bump there, but only if there has not been a response for 30 days.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:34:44 am by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
Re: Your posts need to contribute to the forum.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 11:28:36 am »
Also, if you just want to say thank you for someone who posted something  you like, use the thank-you button instead.
A thanks is always appreciated, but when the topic pops up as "new", people expect something new.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 06:52:59 pm »
Asking for someone to (re-)upload content is certainly not adding to the discussion and therefore forbidden, you're actually asking someone to commit a crime for you if that content is copyrighted.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:14:09 pm by Indy »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 12:28:52 am »
This also includes not posting double posts or cross posts, this helps no-one.
Making several posts of the same thing will be considered spamming and will be removed, all copies of them, including the original.
So just post everything just once, it'll be a lot nicer and more tidy this way.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 11:13:21 pm »
Posting links that does not immediately access the content (you need to sign up to the linked site first) is also not contributing.
The only exception is when you link to official websites (model websites for example)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 11:36:18 am »
You wouldn't believe it, but it happened, and let me make this very clear:

You're not allowed to make a post, asking for content and offering money for that.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
Re: [minor] Your posts need to contribute to the forum.
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 03:15:53 pm »
We're currently merging all double topics, there will be no consequeces for old double posts, but from now on, making a new thread without searching if a similar thread exists will have consequences.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 10:55:45 am »
To shed some light upon bumping, you're not allowed to bump any threads on the main pages. If you have something to contribute you're free to do so, but a simple bump or "more?" is not. The only exception to that is in the ID sections. You are allowed to bump there, but only if there has not been a response for 30 days.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 10:36:33 am »
Before making a new post, make sure you use the search function to check the thread exists already. Most people know this, an important thing came to mind: Do this from the main page. If you're on a subpage, the search will only search in that section.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 03:43:31 am »
Posting links that does not immediately access the content (you need to sign up to the linked site first) is also not contributing.
The only exception is when you link to official websites (model websites for example)
Even a worse trend we see these days is that people post links to copyrighted material through a paid download host.
Meaning that in order to get this content, you'll need to pay the download host to get access to it and not through the official website.

This is highly illegal activity and is no longer a minor offense here. If we detect someone posting copyrighted content through a paid-only download host, he will be banned from this forum without prior warning.

Please report these people, since they're not helping you get what you're looking for at all, they're spamming our forum, and they're stealing income from those girls. If you actually pay for this illegal content, please realise that you're also committing a crime. Save the money and spend it on the girls instead!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 11:04:06 am »
When posting about a new model, please check if she has an official website (or facebook/twitter) and include this when creating the thread.
This gives extra information to our readers and the girl will be thankful for this as well.

If she doesn't have one, that's fine, but do check if she does before making a new post.

Tags: