Author Topic: Why do you prefer fake breasts over naturals?  (Read 3392 times)

Jackbum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 144
Why do you prefer fake breasts over naturals?
« on: November 24, 2021, 08:36:25 am »
What is it about breast implants that you love?
I want to hear the details of your fake breast fetish
Describe the mental and physical aspects of fake breasts that drive you crazy
Why is it that you prefer fake breast over real breasts?
Please be specific

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
Re: Why do you prefer fake breasts over naturals?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 04:04:24 pm »
3 reasons.  First, the perfect amazing shape. Second, the firmer feel. Third, and most important, the simple fact that the woman would want them is a huge turn on.

captainbeyond

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 266
  • -Receive: 448
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 06:45:10 pm »
Weirdly it's the "consent" aspect for me, like a woman is choosing to make herself more sexualized by getting bigger boobs. When they go really big it's like they're turned themselves into a sex goddess and are just walking around all the time being supernaturally gorgeous. I think maybe it also humanizes women in a roundabout way that they proudly want to be sexual as much as men do so it makes them feel more dtf in general.

And having been with women who have all kinds of boobs, the fake ones are still my favorite, even more than too-big naturals, because it feels like an overtly sexual choice.

FoolOfDaFools

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 91
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 09:03:22 pm »
I've never felt any for myself, so I can only really speak from what I've seen in videos and photos, and why I like them there.

My first reason is their overall look. While I'm not big into the whole sort of basketball look (If they can't bounce to some extent, or are basically impossible to squeeze, it's a turn off to me), the look that boobs can have where they're still able to bounce around, and are still able to be squeezed to some extent, is really hot to me, since there's a sort of roundness to it that I personally like more, vs natural breasts.

Secondly is the sort of idea of them. The fact a woman would want to get them at all just turns me on, in a weird way? Granted, some women will want implants for non sexual reasons, but I can see some women who get them for sexual reasons, and the idea of a girl modifying their body for the enjoyment of others, is really hot to me.

Thirdly is how they move around in general. Something about the way they look when they're in motion has always appealed to me. They're technically more limited, and one could perhaps say it looks odd, but to me, that sort of way they can move is really hot, to me.

Fourthly has to do with the sort of feel of them. Granted, I can't judge the feel for certain at this time, but with a real breast, there's only so much there to squeeze. With a fake breast, since there's an implant in there, I feel there's more for one to squeeze down on, which I like, alongside them being more firm, so you can be more rough with them.

Lastly has to do with rippling. While it's generally something that's looked down upon, and seen as undesirable, I feel like rippling where the edges of the implant start to show around the breast, is really hot. Implants that ripple are generally also sorta bouncy and squishy, ive noticed, so that helps, too. Plus, I like the idea of feeling the implant like that. The idea of tit-fucking a pair of rippling tits oddly turns me on.

That got a bit lengthy, ill admit, but those are my personal reasons for enjoying implants as much as I do. I still do see value and appeal for those without breast implants, but I have to admit, I largely prefer breast implants, at this time, and don't see that changing.

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 09:24:49 pm »
Good question.

I think it's at least a bit because of my Asperger disease. I have big problems to filter my surroundings. Its far easier for me to focus on extreme things or 'happenings' rather than on 'all-day-stuff'. Women with fake tits are still unusual which makes it something special/extreme while women with natural boobs are quite everywhere.

wendyk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 121
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 09:32:32 pm »
For me, it's squeezing them much harder than expected, which almost always leads to a reaction of shock. From that moment on, we both know that she is mine.

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1271
  • -Receive: 3586
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 02:15:02 am »
There's something about the girl with the tiniest tits becoming the girl with the biggest tits, for me.

I love that kind of thing.

hunter2019

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 171
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 03:32:10 am »
I love the fake overfilled look and feel. I have seen and felt natural to 500cc silicone, 800 cc silicone, 1200cc and 1800cc . Never knew I liked overfill tits until got to experience them. Now I love them. Love the attitude that comes with them. Women at the XL size aren't shy with them.  Too bad where we live it's still not common to see them that often,  but when you do it's awesome. That's why I live vicariously through russianbrbi. She's got a lot going for her. Especially since she has a normal life outside of her huge tits.

titmuncher

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2021, 08:54:21 pm »
There is something empowering about a woman choosing to have enhanced breasts: they choose to do it and they know that they will get more attention.
It also makes them more feminine which is a major turn-on.

Other than that, I like the feeling (not the rock hard ones, but firm and still a bit squishy) and the fact that most of them are made for tittyfucking! ;D

Carl666

• Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2021, 02:43:36 am »
It just looks amazing and it feels amazing. A real enhancement.

buttonlay91

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2021, 04:18:28 pm »
Two reasons:

1. Size – for me, there's no such thing as too big
2. The idea of a woman wanting them, as other people have said – my favourite models are women like Brittany Elizabeth and Allegra Cole, living a big-boob fantasy with their husbands... the idea of having a huge, fake-boobed wife just slumming around in her pyjamas on a Sunday morning is just mind-blowing for me.

booberman46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 1532
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2021, 08:22:34 pm »
i gotta say growing up in the 90's would have been the main reason i love fake tits after seeing girls like tiffany towers, busty dusty, letha weapons, lisa lipps and donita in adult magazines when i was in my teens. i just love how the look and move. especially when it comes to rippling thats one fetish of mine when it comes to fake tits

ba_bliss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2021, 01:17:51 pm »
Definitely this reason for me also.

Weirdly it's the "consent" aspect for me, like a woman is choosing to make herself more sexualized by getting bigger boobs. When they go really big it's like they're turned themselves into a sex goddess and are just walking around all the time being supernaturally gorgeous. I think maybe it also humanizes women in a roundabout way that they proudly want to be sexual as much as men do so it makes them feel more dtf in general.

And having been with women who have all kinds of boobs, the fake ones are still my favorite, even more than too-big naturals, because it feels like an overtly sexual choice.

ltg89760

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2022, 09:55:11 am »
For me it is the idea of the perfect illusion. 

The sexiest fake boobs are the ones that look perfectly natural without a hint of enhancement.  Then it becomes about the knowledge that there is silicone inside, a secret she doesn't want to openly admit to all and sundry..  But there is always a position or a scar, or a ripple that gives it away and breaks the spell. Like figuring out a magic trick, I love finding those.  It sort of leads on to what others have mentioned about choice, the choice to have large boobs and the inconvenience of that was a conscious one, and yet she pretends it was not.

kwstas_original

• Thank You
  • -Given: 568
  • -Receive: 502
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2022, 01:05:01 pm »
It's gravity guys.
Natural big tits are just turn off cause they hang so low

Tags: