Author Topic: CandyPlastique - Hey there  (Read 171408 times)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 271
  • -Receive: 475
CandyPlastique - Hey there
« on: September 14, 2015, 12:12:14 am »
Hey there,

been here for a while, looking around and got my verification today, so i guess it´s time to say hello to all of you.

Guess it´s best to say something about myself. I´m 28 living in Germany and tried always to make the best out of me in a feminin way. Recently discovered the awesome bimbostyle and culture and started to work towards those ideals. Im working hard on my body to bring it in perfect shape, lost some weight and train every single day. Im looking forward to lose some more pounds and make everything as smooth and tight as possible. I already got some pretty big naturals, european 75E but wanna go full bimbostyle and enhance badly ;D

Dont know how much it might be, but I got some ideas about the awesome look of ASX, Sarah Marie Summers aso - maybe even a little bit more ;)
Second aimig for a lipjob and some other minor enhanements.

I hope to meet some friendly persons here in this community that help me on my way, give me advises and informations about the whole process and maybe help me out with those crazy prices (yeah, msg me for donaaaations ;D )... I simply cant believe what a new pair of tits do cost -.- and finally I would love to get to know some girls from germany which are going in the same direction. Beeing the only "bimbostylegirl" here where I live feels kinda lonely :(

so thats me, hope to have some fun time here with u guys and girls :D

sigurdz

Re: CandyPlastique - Hey there
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 12:17:28 am »
Welcome!  ;D

nickgraver

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 02:04:44 am »
hi Candy and welcome  :)

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 04:46:13 am »
Very welcome baby!!! You lloks great!!! ;)

And have a (wooa) big start with your 75E!
In cc, how much you are thinking?
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 05:05:40 am »
Welcome :) Hope you enjoy your stay here!
I'm sure you'll be able to get into the 1000cc club soon enough since you're fairly big already ;)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 09:52:21 am »
Well well well, welcome to the board! Becoming a perfect bimbo sure isn't cheap, but it's all worth it. I love your plans for boobs and lips, are you also looking at ASX for lip inspiration, or just the boobs?

To get technical: Starting with larger naturals has it's advantages and downsides. You mentioned Sarah Marie Summers as a boobie idol. That look will be very hard to achieve. The bolt-on skin over implant look that it, since you already have a lot of breast tissue. The advantage however is you can probably go huge more quickly, since everything isn't so tight as with a flat chested girl. Be sure to ask around here, there's lots of knowledge and many girls who have started with breasts simmilar to yours I'm sure.

As for bimbo friendships, Me and my GF aren't from Germany (we live in the Netherlands), but I'm part German, and know my way with speaking German aswell. If you want to get to know us, our topic is the link in my signature. We've got the full bimbofication make-over planned for her.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

atb31

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 10:49:40 am »
Hi Candy,

Welcome to the forum!

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2015, 12:11:02 pm »
Hi CandyPlastique (oh, what a lovely nick, by the way)!
Welcome to TPB.
So glad you decided to become a Star Member.
You have a wonderful body. The results of your workout are very noticeable, so much that at first I wanted to ask you if you're a professional fitness trainer or somebody in this business  :) You're on the right track and in the best online community there is!
 :-*

Yams

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 39
  • The bigger, the better! The tighter the sweater!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 02:46:55 pm »
Beautiful :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 08:57:07 pm »
Thank you everyone, so glad to be here with u folks. what a warm welcome. :)

Very welcome baby!!! You lloks great!!! ;)

And have a (wooa) big start with your 75E!
In cc, how much you are thinking?

I don't know at this point, maybe I get to know the details when visiting the doc and tell him what look I want to achieve. But I think it might go around 1500cc...?

Well well well, welcome to the board! Becoming a perfect bimbo sure isn't cheap, but it's all worth it. I love your plans for boobs and lips, are you also looking at ASX for lip inspiration, or just the boobs?
(...)
As for bimbo friendships, Me and my GF aren't from Germany (we live in the Netherlands), but I'm part German, and know my way with speaking German aswell. If you want to get to know us, our topic is the link in my signature. We've got the full bimbofication make-over planned for her.

I simply love ASXs look and her whole shape. Yeah, shes definetly an inspiration regarding her boobs, her lips and her body. How kind of you and your gf :) Yeah why not get to know each other, I would love to have some equal bimbo-friends ^^
Had a first quick look into your topics, your gf is a beauty!

Hi CandyPlastique (oh, what a lovely nick, by the way)!
Welcome to TPB.
So glad you decided to become a Star Member.
You have a wonderful body. The results of your workout are very noticeable, so much that at first I wanted to ask you if you're a professional fitness trainer or somebody in this business  :) You're on the right track and in the best online community there is!

Thanx :) No, I'm not a professional fitness trainer, just working hard every day on my body and still got some hard months to go till my goal :) Hoping to meet people here who are into that bimbolook.

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 10:04:03 pm »
Good luck fulfilling your dreams :D

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 10:19:20 pm »
One thing for sure - your Barbie top is 100% bimbo. Hope you're into latex and thighhigh boots as well ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 10:43:23 pm »
Yeah love latex and boots. In fact I got some pairs of overknee boots aso ^^(Still need some in pink)

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 10:58:53 pm »
Hi there.

I'm always happy to see Star Members from Germany... looks like it's pretty well represented here with you and Martina. I wish you the best of luck, I absolutely adore your style!
For more plastic tits, plastic lips and plastic faces, check out my Tumblr:

http://plasticbimboworship.tumblr.com/

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 11:41:36 pm »
Thanx, glad u like my style. Seems more people than I expected are into the bimbostyle ^^

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2015, 12:22:15 am »
Yeah love latex and boots. In fact I got some pairs of overknee boots aso ^^(Still need some in pink)
<3
SEXXXY!
Fingers x-ed you have a pic in your overknees as well  ;) ;)
You hot bimbo doll body would look fantastic in the pink ones.

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2015, 12:25:08 am »
Maybe I will consider taking a pic like u said

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2015, 12:33:15 am »
Maybe I will consider taking a pic like u said
Please do, gorgeous!

ChrisR1

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2015, 03:23:34 am »
Thanx, glad u like my style. Seems more people than I expected are into the bimbostyle ^^

Way into it!!

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 08:16:47 pm »

Yes, I really am!

What attracted you to that style, if you don't mind me asking? What do you find so appealing about being a bimbo?

bigger_boobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 264
  • -Receive: 175
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2015, 09:59:18 am »
Welcome here, CandyPlastique!

It's so nice to see another german girl here with great ideas!

I hope you will be able to reach your goal as soon as possible. 1500 ml, that's great. Who knows, perhaps this is only one first step.

Greets

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2015, 07:13:43 pm »

Yes, I really am!

What attracted you to that style, if you don't mind me asking? What do you find so appealing about being a bimbo?

Of course I would lie if I´d say that I don´t enjoy the views , especially of man, or how they treat me.
In my opinion that style is absolute sexy and feminine, something i always tried to be. And I love the fact  you can be extremely elegant on one day and the next day you´re a sweet pink barbie looking girl. ;)

I hope you will be able to reach your goal as soon as possible. 1500 ml, that's great. Who knows, perhaps this is only one first step.

Greets

Hey, thank you. as i said, i´m happy to be here ;)
Reaching this goals is a great wish for me, maybe even going further, but we´ll see if that ever would happen :/

So, what do you like about that style and what do you think is mandatory for a bimbo girl?

Alex1988

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 07:48:01 pm »
Hey CandyPlastique,

greetings from germany, lovely pics:)

greets alex

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 08:59:10 pm »
Hey CandyPlastique,

greetings from germany, lovely pics:)

greets alex

Hey Alex,

thx  :)

greetings to you too

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 09:55:21 pm »

Yes, I really am!

Of course I would lie if I´d say that I don´t enjoy the views , especially of man, or how they treat me.
In my opinion that style is absolute sexy and feminine, something i always tried to be. And I love the fact  you can be extremely elegant on one day and the next day you´re a sweet pink barbie looking girl. ;)

Greets

Hey, thank you. as i said, i´m happy to be here ;)
Reaching this goals is a great wish for me, maybe even going further, but we´ll see if that ever would happen :/

So, what do you like about that style and what do you think is mandatory for a bimbo girl?

What I like about it... I think for me it's an expression of confidence, of someone who's not afraid to be sexy. But also of a certain lightheartednes and enjoying the simple and fun parts of life. That makes it very attractive to me.

What a bimbo should have? In terms of fashion or in terms of surgery?

In terms of fashion definately big hoop earrings, high heels and a lot of make-up!

pietje012

• Thank You
  • -Given: 802
  • -Receive: 3594
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2015, 06:24:17 pm »
Hey there,

been here for a while, looking around and got my verification today, so i guess it´s time to say hello to all of you.

Guess it´s best to say something about myself. I´m 28 living in Germany and tried always to make the best out of me in a feminin way. Recently discovered the awesome bimbostyle and culture and started to work towards those ideals. Im working hard on my body to bring it in perfect shape, lost some weight and train every single day. Im looking forward to lose some more pounds and make everything as smooth and tight as possible. I already got some pretty big naturals, european 75E but wanna go full bimbostyle and enhance badly ;D

Dont know how much it might be, but I got some ideas about the awesome look of ASX, Sarah Marie Summers aso - maybe even a little bit more ;)

I hope to meet some friendly persons here in this community that help me on my way, give me advises and informations about the whole process and maybe help me out with those crazy prices (yeah, msg me for donaaaations ;D )... I simply cant believe what a new pair of tits do cost -.- and finally I would love to get to know some girls from germany which are going in the same direction. Beeing the only "bimbostylegirl" here where I live feels kinda lonely :(

Sorry for my late post, but welcome to our community Candy. You just look amazing and I'm looking forward to see and hear lots of you. ps I'm a big shoe, boots and latex lover to :).
Du bist echt sehr heiss :)

Pietje
In tits we Trust

If you like my post you will like my tumblr page http://pietje012.tumblr.com/

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2015, 07:01:14 pm »
Welcome CP! You look great  :)
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 06:42:41 pm »
@  AngelheadedHipster : I absolutely agree with that opinion! In terms of both :).. yeah.. thats definitely a must have, everybody i ask that mentiones big hoop earrings :D

@ pietje012: thx :) glad to be part of it. Nice tumlr btw. whos that girl left to kiki? :)

*No more free advertising for banned people*: Aww thank you ;) so nice to hear that from such a gorgeous girl!! <3

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2015, 11:29:39 pm »
Hey there,

I just had to make a donation in order to see this adorable, irresistible, charming lady; I cannot wait to see this beautiful, blonde stunner evolve into the flawless bimbo she so eagerly and earnestly desires. You're a gorgeous specimen, and deserve every single one of your wishes, Ms Candy :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2015, 08:58:28 pm »

I just had to make a donation in order to see this adorable, irresistible, charming lady; I cannot wait to see this beautiful, blonde stunner evolve into the flawless bimbo she so eagerly and earnestly desires. You're a gorgeous specimen, and deserve every single one of your wishes, Ms Candy :)

:) Thats so nice! Really! Thanks for the kind words. Hope you enjoy your Donor membership around here ;) you´ve got a lot to discover know in that new section you´re allowed to get into :)

Tiffanylovesboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2015, 10:04:22 am »

omg if your into bimbostyle you're the best

pietje012

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2015, 11:23:36 am »
@  AngelheadedHipster : I absolutely agree with that opinion! In terms of both :).. yeah.. thats definitely a must have, everybody i ask that mentiones big hoop earrings :D

@ pietje012: thx :) glad to be part of it. Nice tumlr btw. whos that girl left to kiki? :)

*No more free advertising for banned people*: Aww thank you ;) so nice to hear that from such a gorgeous girl!! <3

Thank you so much for loving my Tumblr page :). But I wish that I know the girl next to Kiki, I think she's hot.
Do you also have a social media profile that we can follow Candy?

In tits we Trust

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2015, 12:32:48 am »

;) think so? Just love that and the whole process i´going throug, Can´t wait to get closer to my goals. And i really love this side for all these inspiring girls and storys. Makes me feel that I´m not alone. :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2015, 12:41:44 am »

Thank you so much for loving my Tumblr page :). But I wish that I know the girl next to Kiki, I think she's hot.
Do you also have a social media profile that we can follow Candy?

Yeah enjoyed it a lot.;) Oh what a pity :/ think so too, therefore i asked you for her name ^^
So far I got no social media profiles, never have been that much in all these social media stuff. But I´m gonna establish an Instagram account the next time, to let you guys n girls see more. Also gonna post some more pics soon to show my progress in shaping my body. Want to do some "how it could look" pics, cause i´m very excited about how my body would look with some nice big boobies ;)

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2015, 06:30:53 am »
Want to do some "how it could look" pics, cause i´m very excited about how my body would look with some nice big boobies ;)

Well then, Ms. Plastique, you will get exactly what you want, because I'm very excited to show you how you're going to look once you get those big natural boobs stuffed with big, overfilled implants; anything I can do to fuel your desire for giant fake tits is my pleasure :)

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2015, 09:22:03 am »
Welcome to our site CandyPlastique! Good to have you with us  ;D

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2015, 07:41:17 pm »
It was a little difficult, this shot. I can't wait for you to post more pics so I can pick out the best ones to morph :)
I hope you enjoy seeing this, and it fuels your fake-titty drive even more ;)

CandyPlastique

Tiffanylovesboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2015, 07:34:20 am »

;) think so? Just love that and the whole process i´going throug, Can´t wait to get closer to my goals. And i really love this side for all these inspiring girls and storys. Makes me feel that I´m not alone. :)

totes! your def not alone! lots of girls like love bimbostyle and want to be one! and like your gonna be such a good one i can tell! hehe

lolchair1

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2015, 03:54:38 pm »

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2015, 02:19:39 am »
It was a little difficult, this shot. I can't wait for you to post more pics so I can pick out the best ones to morph :)
I hope you enjoy seeing this, and it fuels your fake-titty drive even more ;)

CandyPlastique

Awwww I love that!!!
Thx so much you´ve done the work! :) I knew it must have been hard with this pic and maybe you once can do another, till I got the boobs of my dream! Seeing that pic makes me want some x-tra large boobs more then ever bevore, I need them so so much....to bring my body and mind to perfection! :D I just can´t wait till the moment I wake up and get a first look, or rather can´t have a look at my feet anymore :D  Honestly I think they could be a bit bigger then you made them  ;)

I really really must do the rice sizer test, so I can have another impression of how it will be ^^

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2015, 02:32:26 am »
Welcome to our site CandyPlastique! Good to have you with us  ;D

Hi Meta, thx so so much :) 
Im so happy to be here and I hope my posts entertain you ;)

totes! your def not alone! lots of girls like love bimbostyle and want to be one! and like your gonna be such a good one i can tell! hehe

Yeah, the longer I´m part of TPB, the more I realise this  :D And it feels really good, just as to know that you guys like it! You can´t imagine reactions of people around you in daily life :D sometimes its kinda weird and funny^^ And I´m not even at my goals now, so reading about the reactions that these beautyful women with big fake boobs get is addictive for me, I cant get enough of it, I want people to see me in that way sooooooo bad!!! ;D
So nice you think I´m gonna be a good Bimbo, means a lot to me! Thank you so much!

So a little goodnight kiss for you guys n girls :) You´d be able to see more of me soon!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2015, 10:27:31 pm »
okay... here it comes.. I am sooooooo excited :D and happy and full of positive energy right now!!!
As I mentioned before I wanted to do some Sizer pics so I got everything I needed for that and did them today.
It was awesome!!!! BB you are so right :-*! It felt so good and I felt so sexy and almost perfect while I wear them  ;D It´s so hard to put that in words!!!

Started with 1250cc, I put them into my sportsbra and took a shirt that fits above...the sheer look at that from above was sooooo super! But it was topped by seeing myself in the mirror :D
Next try was 1650 cc and it was, as you can imagine, 100 times better than 1250. :) fellt so comfortable and sexy with these  ;) In my opinion they fit my body perfectly! And I love the weight!!  ;) Last try 2000cc..  the look of that was amazing!!!! Couldn´t stop staring and touching  :D
I´m so happy I did this, cause of the impression of what I could look like, or how much it makes me a better Bimbo once I got my Boobies!!!! ;D

Could write sooooo much more but I also cant wait to show it, so here are some pics^^

1250cc:

1650cc:

2000cc:

Cant wait to wear them during my daily life!!
I think by wearing them and looking into my mirror I prefer the 1650cc´c, but 2000cc´s are still in my comfortzone and look great on the pics.
What do you guys n girls think??? ;)

gaga999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 111
  • Fakeloverz
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2015, 01:02:50 am »
Yeah 1650 looks very good but 2000 is so incredable, i love this look :) when have you your surgery and how big can you go?

ChrisR1

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2015, 04:30:24 am »
All the sizers look great on you, especially both of the larger sizes. Thanks for posting!!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2015, 04:51:11 am »
Hi Candy! Glad you enjoyed toying around with this aswell! :-) I must say on the pics you carry the 2000s very well ;-) Do you feel like the sheer size doesn't come across in the pictures? I know I did with BB... We where like: Wow! This is huge! But on pics we're like: Ohhh... It's OK I guess. Maybe we've become desensitized seeing big boobs in the black mirror all day. LoL!

I'm not sure BB told you, or you researched, but add 20% of the amount of rice grams to get your CC number. In other words: BB's 1250 gram rice sizers correspond to 1500cc implants.

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2015, 04:57:41 am »
Candy, those pictures are absolutely electrifying, the 2000cc sizers look so good! Your post is just dripping with bimbo sexiness and your desire to become an enhanced barbie doll is palpable; I cannot wait to see more of your posts, and I can't wait for your eventual surgery!!

Tiffanylovesboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2015, 05:28:22 am »
okay... here it comes.. I am sooooooo excited :D and happy and full of positive energy right now!!!
As I mentioned before I wanted to do some Sizer pics so I got everything I needed for that and did them today.
It was awesome!!!! BB you are so right :-*! It felt so good and I felt so sexy and almost perfect while I wear them  ;D It´s so hard to put that in words!!!

Started with 1250cc, I put them into my sportsbra and took a shirt that fits above...the sheer look at that from above was sooooo super! But it was topped by seeing myself in the mirror :D
Next try was 1650 cc and it was, as you can imagine, 100 times better than 1250. :) fellt so comfortable and sexy with these  ;) In my opinion they fit my body perfectly! And I love the weight!!  ;) Last try 2000cc..  the look of that was amazing!!!! Couldn´t stop staring and touching  :D
I´m so happy I did this, cause of the impression of what I could look like, or how much it makes me a better Bimbo once I got my Boobies!!!! ;D

Could write sooooo much more but I also cant wait to show it, so here are some pics^^

1250cc:

1650cc:

2000cc:

I think by wearing them and looking into my mirror I prefer the 1650cc´c, but 2000cc´s are still in my comfortzone and look great on the pics.

omg the 2000cc ones look soooo amazing on u! hehe like any size 1650 2!

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 294
  • -Receive: 1844
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2015, 05:47:35 am »
You look great Candy!  ;D

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 622
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2015, 12:13:02 pm »

1250cc:

1650cc:

2000cc:

OMG! you look GORGEOUS!!!! Im soooo happy you liked it, it does make you feel sexy huh! it looks soo good and firm, you did pretty well!
Im smiling the whole time because I felt the same, I was also touching myself the whole time hehe. Can't wait for more. Are you planning to go bigger with the sizers? like 2500 cc :P

xoxo BB
18 Year old aspiring Bimbo wanting 1500cc overfilled saline implants

See my pictures here: 
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=32976.0

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2015, 05:51:01 pm »
those sizer pictures are amazing girl you are lucky to have a good natural tissue! when i tried doing sizers at first, it looked ridiculous because there was no way to hide them and fake a bit of cleavage, i had nothing to push up with. the 2000cc pictures are the most fantasy-inducing, but any of these sizes will look great on you!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

lolchair1

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2015, 12:34:07 am »
Both the 1650 and 2000 ones look amazing on you. Have you made you choice about the size you like most? Or are you planning to do a few more sizer experiments? 2500 hint hint  ;D

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2015, 06:35:59 am »

1250cc:

1650cc:

2000cc:

2000cc, no doubt!
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

Notron7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2015, 04:17:57 pm »

I'm loving your ambition !!! You have all our support, and now you have momentum. Don't let anything stop you !!!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2015, 09:57:43 pm »

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2015, 12:22:20 am »
Yeah 1650 looks very good but 2000 is so incredable, i love this look :) when have you your surgery and how big can you go?

:D yeah gaga999 like the 2000 too ^^ Aww...:( I´d love to say next week, but actually I have no appointment for a surgery so far, cause I don´t have the money  :'( and I´m afraid I wont have it the next time ... searched for some surgeons right that night after taking the pics^^want to make some date´s for a first interview, I´m so excited to know how big I can go in one surgery :)

All the sizers look great on you, especially both of the larger sizes. Thanks for posting!!

Thx ChrisR1 :) so nice to hear you like how it looked. aaaand my pleasure ;) love to share this experience with all of you!!

Hi Candy! Glad you enjoyed toying around with this aswell! :-) I must say on the pics you carry the 2000s very well ;-) Do you feel like the sheer size doesn't come across in the pictures? I know I did with BB... We where like: Wow! This is huge! But on pics we're like: Ohhh... It's OK I guess. Maybe we've become desensitized seeing big boobs in the black mirror all day. LoL!

I'm not sure BB told you, or you researched, but add 20% of the amount of rice grams to get your CC number. In other words: BB's 1250 gram rice sizers correspond to 1500cc implants.

Hey Arie :) absolutely!!!!! While wearing them I thought omg, thats hughe (not the 1250, these are just like yeah you got a little bigger boobs than normaly) but I thought the 1650 fit best and 2000 were just a little too much for me, but when I look at the pics I think 1650 doesn´t rly look big on my body and 2000 fit much more! :D  yeah maybe it is cause of that ^^
I did some research before I made them, found a video that explained how to do it and they mentioned one american cup of rice is 230cc, so I searched for a list how much gramm of longcorn rice fit in one cup :D my 2000cc have a weight of 1660 gramm, but I rly like that weight, it´s just cause the sportsbra holds all of it its kinda heavy on the neck. ;)

Candy, those pictures are absolutely electrifying, the 2000cc sizers look so good! Your post is just dripping with bimbo sexiness and your desire to become an enhanced barbie doll is palpable; I cannot wait to see more of your posts, and I can't wait for your eventual surgery!!

;D phantasy.fakes you are sooo kind! Thank u so much, I´m glad you liked it!! Oh don´t ask how much I can´t wait for that!!! ;) Hope you´ll enjoy my future posts like you enjoyed this one ^^

omg the 2000cc ones look soooo amazing on u! hehe like any size 1650 2!

Thaaaaaank u TIffanylovesboobs!!!!!!!! :) rly cant decide which one I prefer in the end :D

You look great Candy!  ;D

Oh my Gosh, thank u so much titsmcgee!!!! So nice to hear that from u!  :-*

OMG! you look GORGEOUS!!!! Im soooo happy you liked it, it does make you feel sexy huh! it looks soo good and firm, you did pretty well!
Im smiling the whole time because I felt the same, I was also touching myself the whole time hehe. Can't wait for more. Are you planning to go bigger with the sizers? like 2500 cc :P

xoxo BB

Awwwww thank u BB, so are u  :-* it absolutely does ;) Yeah its just like...oh my these are amazing I want to feel if they´re really there :D Thinking about doing some 2500, and wanted to try some water filled balons too, you did that, or, how was that? kisses for you gorgeous  :-*

those sizer pictures are amazing girl you are lucky to have a good natural tissue! when i tried doing sizers at first, it looked ridiculous because there was no way to hide them and fake a bit of cleavage, i had nothing to push up with. the 2000cc pictures are the most fantasy-inducing, but any of these sizes will look great on you!

:D cool you saw that, princess_dj!! I thought the same when I saw the pics, this bit of cleavage gives a good impression!! Maybe you thought it looked ridiculous then, but see what nice boobies you got today ;)

Both the 1650 and 2000 ones look amazing on you. Have you made you choice about the size you like most? Or are you planning to do a few more sizer experiments? 2500 hint hint  ;D

Hey lolchair  thx ^^nooo not for sure, want to do some more maybe bit bigger and another material just to get more impressions^^ and for the fun and feeling ;)

2000cc, no doubt!

Hey Abture :) you have no doubt, like many others.. I´m still thinking bout it, but have to say that I love how they look^^ need to wear them for some time, that will help to make a decission ;)

I'm loving your ambition !!! You have all our support, and now you have momentum. Don't let anything stop you !!!

Oh thank u Notron!!!!! It´s rly good to see the reactions around here, I know I´m on the right way :)  You can be sure there´s nothing that will stop me ;) Was sure about my goals before, but it helped a lot to see that I can reach what I want!^^

... Lips of love...

that´s what it was meant to be solloxr, if u see them like this ;) thats good. thx ^^ ( this will look bigger in future I hope ;) )

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2015, 07:59:31 pm »
Yeah I did water balloons.. not really a succes cuz we didn't  get the look we wanted and you have to be really carefull. Arie and I got too excited and went so big that it exploted on the ground! What a mess! But you can try, the look was more natural I must say and we absolutely wanted the fake look with super high boobs. I'll say just try it for fun!! Kisses back gorg <3

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2015, 01:43:00 am »

... Lips of love...

that´s what it was meant to be solloxr, if u see them like this ;) thats good. thx ^^ ( this will look bigger in future I hope ;) )
If your dedication to becoming a perfect plastic doll is a bit of a hint I'm sure it will. Succulent and sexy.
Also, I can't seem to be able to stop looking at them :-*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2015, 11:33:47 pm »
Hey lovely boobloving guys n girls  :-*

I´m so so sorry for not posting something new the last time :( It´s just because I´m really busy working these weeks.
BUT!!!!!! I didnt forget about you!!  :D  And I didnt forget about myself as well ;) I´m still using that little time thats left for workout and beauty and I promise, that I´m definitely not letting myself go  ;) Just need to reorganise my bimboisch daily routine to get some more time for major things...like mhmm more sizer experiments, more pics n more , hopefully, important news about my transformation  ;D

That leads to a thing I want to talk about..^^ I´m thinking about getting lip fillers first, just because its way more achievable for me and I rly can´t wait for my first bimboisch modification!! :) I think it would bring me closer to my goal and would fit me so so good!!!!! :-*
What are you thinking about that? I have some lips that I rly like, my two favorites:

But i´m really excited to know what you think how the perfect bimbo lips should look like! Please tell me ^^ It´s just like.. it helped me so so much to talk to you about different boobies :D and it helped me a lot to get a much better impression of how my dream boobies should look like and I hope it will help me with the lips too!!!!!

Many many hugs ´n´kisses for you, have a good night  :-*

seu777

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2015, 01:42:44 am »
What an incredible attitude
You are truly one of a kind miss

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2015, 10:37:19 am »
Wow great to hear candy! Can't wait to see the results! I'm sure you would look incredible  <3

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

longnail

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 96
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2015, 11:27:24 am »
.... I´m thinking about getting lip fillers first, just because its way more achievable for me and I rly can´t wait for my first bimboisch modification!! :).....

Is that about money? or you need to prepare your body first?

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2015, 05:08:05 pm »
What an incredible attitude
You are truly one of a kind miss

:) thank you so much seu777! I just try to give my best every day... for being a good bimbo and becoming even a better one!! Its so much fun living my life this way!  ;) And I just want you to be part of this.

Wow great to hear candy! Can't wait to see the results! I'm sure you would look incredible  <3

xoxo BB

You have no clue how much I can´t wait to see them  ;) Oh I hope so..no... I´m absolutely sure they will look awesome ^^ Thank you!!  :-*

.... I´m thinking about getting lip fillers first, just because its way more achievable for me and I rly can´t wait for my first bimboisch modification!! :).....

Is that about money? or you need to prepare your body first?

Well..I am working at my body, want to be in best form when I get my boobies, but actually it´s about the money  :'(  Becoming perfect is just sooooo expensive, even if I know it´s worth every penny ;) , I just don´t have the funds to get my breasts enhanced so far. :(

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2015, 05:38:25 pm »
Candy Plastique
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=31550.0

Candy is a dream bimbo-to-be, she wants giant fake boobs and huge lip fillers. I offered to do an animated morph of her lips swelling up to huge, *WOMAN* proportions, and she squealed with delight! Her thread is a very interesting read; go check it out and say hi to her, she loves the attention,

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2015, 11:53:44 am »
Candy Plastique
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=31550.0

Candy is a dream bimbo-to-be, she wants giant fake boobs and huge lip fillers. I offered to do an animated morph of her lips swelling up to huge, *WOMAN* proportions, and she squealed with delight! Her thread is a very interesting read; go check it out and say hi to her, she loves the attention,

;D ;D  This one is soooo awesome phantasy!!!! Thank you so much for doing this morph and for that great heartline on top of these huge lips  :-* I really think they look beautiful and as if they just belong to my face, dont you think so?? And thx for your kind words too ;)
Can´t wait to see more of these how it all will look like pics, until I finaly reach my goals! ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2015, 02:59:08 pm »
Hey guys n girls...  :-*

just wanna send you some nice and lovely "Afer Halloween Greetings"!!!

I had an awesome night then, too many horrible looking girls (in the literal sense ;) ) just some hot ones.
But it was a strange night too.. as normaly girls around are bitching about me and my look, I got many compliments that night by girls o.O and many aww i want a pics of us...it seems I looked too sweet this evening and girls are like " oh its Halloween, so its okay to exaggerate this night, but tomorrow we will be kinda inhibited again! :D... of course there were many guys around being happy about little sexy Venus, staring all the time, prefering teenage dream instead of zombie girls^^  and i got grabbed once or twice ::) tststs ;)

Well, I want to tell you, that I set myself a personal goal or you can call it limit too! Just to push my development more forward. I want to get my personal perfect shaped body until Christmas!!! Sure I would work on it afterwards too to keep that hot Bimbo body and to perfect it, but just want to reach my goal weight until then ^^ and reward myself with lipfillers! Would be the best Christmas gift for a Bimbogirl!! Nice body and full fake lips ;D This also helps a lot to be even more focused as you can imagine!!! :D

lolchair1

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2015, 09:22:19 pm »
Love the perfect mix of sexy and cuteness, thanks for sharing them!

Christmas is getting close, will we be seeing you in a sexy christmas outfit by then?    :D

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2015, 11:59:22 am »

I had an awesome night then, too many horrible looking girls (in the literal sense ;) ) just some hot ones.
But it was a strange night too.. as normaly girls around are bitching about me and my look, I got many compliments that night by girls o.O and many aww i want a pics of us...it seems I looked too sweet this evening and girls are like " oh its Halloween, so its okay to exaggerate this night, but tomorrow we will be kinda inhibited again! :D... of course there were many guys around being happy about little sexy Venus, staring all the time, prefering teenage dream instead of zombie girls^^  and i got grabbed once or twice ::) tststs ;)

Well, I want to tell you, that I set myself a personal goal or you can call it limit too! Just to push my development more forward. I want to get my personal perfect shaped body until Christmas!!! Sure I would work on it afterwards too to keep that hot Bimbo body and to perfect it, but just want to reach my goal weight until then ^^ and reward myself with lipfillers! Would be the best Christmas gift for a Bimbogirl!! Nice body and full fake lips ;D This also helps a lot to be even more focused as you can imagine!!! :D
mmmm, SEXY!

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2015, 07:54:12 pm »
OMG look how cute and sexy you are!!!! Love it gorgeous  :-* :-*
Can't wait to see more pics of you!

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

pietje012

• Thank You
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2015, 11:00:25 am »

Santa just got a brand new bag full of lippfillers for a bimbo girl and maybe also some hot shoes. Just keep up on that hard work and you will end up with a prefect bimbobody. and not just grabbed once or twice but a 100 times. Its hard to keep the boys and girls away at new years eve :)
In tits we Trust

pietje012

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2015, 11:01:42 am »
Can we follow you also on social media some were?
In tits we Trust

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2015, 03:43:55 pm »
]Santa just got a brand new bag full of lippfillers for a bimbo girl and maybe also some hot shoes. Just keep up on that hard work and you will end up with a prefect bimbobody. and not just grabbed once or twice but a 100 times. Its hard to keep the boys and girls away at new years eve :)
Can we follow you also on social media some were?

That would be absolutely awesome  ;) And I really tried to be a good girl this year, so my chances are quite good?!?!?! :D
Of course these boys n girls wont keep me away from going out to have a great new years eve!

Well, actually not and I´m still not sure to get one or not? But!!! I´d really like to share some "impressions" of me with you boys n girls around :) You will see below :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2015, 04:10:37 pm »
Okay... here we go :) I promised some of you to show something more of me. And of course I love to do that and to hear your opinion!! :-*

In this case I hope so much you will be gracious with me. I thought about shareing this pic for about two weeks,  but it will show you how my body developed so far. Its just sooo hard, cause I wasnt happy with me and my gained weight at the end of studytime. But looking at this pic makes me really happy and gives so much motivation to keep on all the work ^^
The other one shows a part I didnt show so far ;) I hope you like it!

I wish you a gooood start into the week  :-*  and I hope everyone opend his advent calendar :D

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2015, 04:16:01 pm »
that's amazing progress CP, you look GREAT!!! :D
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2015, 04:20:57 pm »

Awwwww thank you so much, means a lot to me!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

marjon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 88
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2015, 05:41:44 pm »

Awwwww thank you so much, means a lot to me!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

wow you did great girl!!!
You look perfect with your long legs and those heels :) xx

440cc now going for an 800cc revision by Plovier, yay!!

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2015, 05:54:38 pm »
Incredible progress Candy! How much time passed between the before and after pics? I would love to hear what kind of workout routine you have... better yet, I'd love to SEE it!

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2015, 06:52:23 pm »
Hi candy,

You really really look fuckung amazing! So hot...You go girl!! I know it's hard to lose weight. Escpecially if you don't focus 100% because of work or school, in my case. But you did very well, and I hope you one day will reach your goals!! Be proud and feel good in your own skin, that's important.
All the best,
xoxo BB

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 09:11:56 pm by Brown Barbie »

See my pictures here: 

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2015, 04:22:24 pm »
wow you did great girl!!!
You look perfect with your long legs and those heels :) xx

Thank you marjon!   ::) :-*
I´m super surprised about girls reacting like that, and it makes me very happy ^^ It´s really uncommon in rl and a super plus for tpb and all of you  :-* :-*

Hi candy,

You really really look fuckung amazing! So hot...You go girl!! I know it's hard to lose weight. Escpecially if you don't focus 100% because of work or school, in my case. But you did very well, and I hope you one day will reach your goals!! Be proud and feel good in your own skin, that's important.
All the best,
xoxo BB

:-* BB
watch your language girl  ;D :-*  Yeah I can tell you.. especially if you got super unsteady working times, but I always try to put some workout lessons in my daily routine and by now I feel kinda unbalanced if there´s a day it just don´t fits..
You said something true!! I feel good, but you know the feeling if you work on your outside or try new things and it improves week by week :) thats the point that makes me proud :D
Of course I wish you all the best too sweety :-*

Incredible progress Candy! How much time passed between the before and after pics? I would love to hear what kind of workout routine you have... better yet, I'd love to SEE it!

Thanks phantasy!!  :-* Well before pic is from end of April, the after 2,5 weeks ago, so 7 months?! It went super fast at the beginning, but there was a time nothing rly changed for a few weeks :/  Well I try to keep a good balance between loosing weight, building muscles and tighten skin, so I´m super happy with how it went so far. I´m sure could have lost more weight, but skin would be bad then I guess^^
The things I do daily are elliptical trainer,  after that my squad routine and streching  (I really really want to be able to do a split  ;D), then I do workouts for belly n back at the first day, second day hips, butt, legs, third day arms, shoulders and breast, and start with first again.. I can tell you what kinda exercise if you want to know more details  :)

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2015, 05:13:00 pm »

Thanks phantasy!!  :-* Well before pic is from end of April, the after 2,5 weeks ago, so 7 months?! It went super fast at the beginning, but there was a time nothing rly changed for a few weeks :/  Well I try to keep a good balance between loosing weight, building muscles and tighten skin, so I´m super happy with how it went so far. I´m sure could have lost more weight, but skin would be bad then I guess^^
The things I do daily are elliptical trainer,  after that my squad routine and streching  (I really really want to be able to do a split  ;D), then I do workouts for belly n back at the first day, second day hips, butt, legs, third day arms, shoulders and breast, and start with first again.. I can tell you what kinda exercise if you want to know more details  :)

That's great progress for just 7 months, and you're so right to do it gradually and in a healthy way, your body adapts to this so well. I would definitely be interested in hearing what types of exercises you're doing!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2015, 12:04:03 pm »
I really really want to be able to do a split  ;D
;D
You're so cool!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2015, 12:32:33 pm »
That's great progress for just 7 months, and you're so right to do it gradually and in a healthy way, your body adapts to this so well. I would definitely be interested in hearing what types of exercises you're doing!

:D So nice that you think so!! Yeah I think this is the best way for me, it works good and I dont get the feeling my body changes to fast for my skin aso ^^I´ll write you a pm about types of exercises, I first have to translate them :D

I really really want to be able to do a split  ;D
;D
You're so cool!

;D ;D Am I? But seriously, I think its a great part of my bimbo transformation too, to get really flexible!! 8) And I think its sexy if girls are able to do a split  ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2015, 12:40:14 pm »
Here is a little "Good Morning" pic for you.  :-*  It shows my actual boob size, so attention pls, no fakes ... so far..  ;D
I´m so much looking forward and I´m curious about how they will look with a niiiice amount of cc added  ;)

Might give you a better impression of my starting size, then the other pics I showed you so far, but I see its hard to guess the size right without an object of comparison in the pic^^

Wish you a nice Thursday  :-*

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2015, 01:16:52 pm »
Here is a little "Good Morning" pic for you.  :-*  It shows my actual boob size, so attention pls, no fakes ... so far..  ;D
I´m so much looking forward and I´m curious about how they will look with a niiiice amount of cc added  ;)

Might give you a better impression of my starting size, then the other pics I showed you so far, but I see its hard to guess the size right without an object of comparison in the pic^^

They already are gorgeous and super sexy. It blows my mind tothink how extremely beautiful they will look enhanced.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2015, 01:48:30 pm »
I'm sure people will tell you "You look fine! You don't have small boobs...", and they are right, but that's not the point. Is it? You want to look better than great, and sexier than hot... It's great seeing you slowly working towards becoming the perfect bimbo you be sooner than you think, and I think many of us are almost as excited about seeing your boobs pumped up as you are. :-)

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2015, 06:28:46 pm »

Incredible boobs Candy! Wow, you're really going to be something special, starting from such a large size and having the ambition to go really big! I agree with Arie, in that we're all so excited to see the results of your future BA. You look up to Candy Charms; I can really see you having the same ultra top-heavy look as her. Just be a good girl and don't skip on the lip injections too  :-* ;)

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2015, 08:03:30 pm »
you're really lucky and even your first implants will probably make you very big already!!! you already have better cleavage than i can do!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2015, 11:08:15 pm »
First off all ..you guys and girls ;) made my day!!! This big "thank you" goes to all of you  :-* :-*

They already are gorgeous and super sexy. It blows my mind tothink how extremely beautiful they will look enhanced.

:-* Can´t say more! You have no idea how I imagine them to be after they are enhanced!!!!

I'm sure people will tell you "You look fine! You don't have small boobs...", and they are right, but that's not the point. Is it? You want to look better than great, and sexier than hot... It's great seeing you slowly working towards becoming the perfect bimbo you be sooner than you think, and I think many of us are almost as excited about seeing your boobs pumped up as you are. :-)

Thank you Arie :) Really you and BB are so sweet and nice :)
Thats what I´m always talking about.. Most ppl around get crazy if I talk about getting fake boobs.. they dont understand why I want them and I´m sick of all these: "they are big as they are, you dont need it, your back will hurt, why???!!! o.O that wont look good, that would look *WOMAN*ty......" Its not only a question of size, sure, I want them much bigger as they are now!! Cause I love big boobs!! :) But its also so much about the look, as you can imagine. I dont want big boobs that look ok in a bra, I want some that always stand up proudly ^^, no matter what I wear. But people around can´t really understand that faible for obcious fake looking breasts...  and a good example for the pros of nice fake boobs.. a backless dress with wide front cleavage.. you dont want to see a bra there!! :D you want some beautifull big boobies that make a good cleavage just by their own and a free back. :)

Incredible boobs Candy! Wow, you're really going to be something special, starting from such a large size and having the ambition to go really big! I agree with Arie, in that we're all so excited to see the results of your future BA. You look up to Candy Charms; I can really see you having the same ultra top-heavy look as her. Just be a good girl and don't skip on the lip injections too  :-* ;)

:-* I promise I wont!!!! And yeah Can´t say often enough I am super excited too!! I can totaly imagine the moment  of wakeing up after surgery ^^

you're really lucky and even your first implants will probably make you very big already!!! you already have better cleavage than i can do!

Awww PDJ.. :) Seriously, you´re boobies are gorgeous!! And you got a super sexy cleavage, no matter if you wear a bra or not, so be proud of you´re sexy ones!!! They fit your body very well, and sure I hope for big implants, because of my tissue, it always has pro and contras. But you should be proud of these you got!! :-* :-*

Notron7

• Thank You
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2015, 08:51:51 am »
Awesome progress !!!!!!

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2015, 10:23:05 am »

They certainly look good already and if you decided to keep them that way I'd absolutely understand but it's my personal opinion that no matter how good your breasts look natural, you can always make them look better by filling them up with plastic. ^^

So, I wish you good look and I really hope they turn out just the way you imagine!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2015, 11:44:38 am »
One thing is for sure - you have the perfect mindset and amount of enthusiasm to reach your desired goals.
Your new fake plastic tits will simply have to fit your marvellous self, Candy :)

marti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 157
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2015, 02:22:54 pm »
agree with last comment have chat to you and you seem determent good luck

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2015, 02:17:36 pm »
They certainly look good already and if you decided to keep them that way I'd absolutely understand but it's my personal opinion that no matter how good your breasts look natural, you can always make them look better by filling them up with plastic. ^^

So, I wish you good look and I really hope they turn out just the way you imagine!

I absolutely agree with that! :)
Thank you  :-* , I hope so too, but actually I´m quite sure about it^^

One thing is for sure - you have the perfect mindset and amount of enthusiasm to reach your desired goals.
Your new fake plastic tits will simply have to fit your marvellous self, Candy :)

:-* :-*  Thank you solloxr   :-* :-*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2015, 02:25:08 pm »

One of my workout outfits... yes.. we still want to look good and sexy, even during the hard sweating times ^^
I wish you a good start into the weekend! Enjoy your, hopefully, free days.  :-*

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2015, 08:30:21 pm »
I think your phone could be a little bit pinker :P

Nice gym outfit :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2015, 10:28:32 pm »
I think your phone could be a little bit pinker :P

Nice gym outfit :)

Yeah sorry... I will try harder next time ..  ;) :D ;D

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2015, 10:41:21 pm »
Omg ur such a hottie!!! I love your outfit and phone case... i know for sure you look super sexy when you workout! Extra big kisses for you
xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

phantasy.fotoshops

« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2015, 02:12:02 pm »
Candy!! I'm speechless!!! I cannot believe I got my wish to see you in your workout gear; I could never have imagined it would be THAT! That's THE sexiest gym outfit for a bimbo-barbie, I'm in shock at how completely you define what a bimbo should be!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful bimbo fuckdoll self with us, Candy, I cannot wait until you get pumped with plastic!!!

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2015, 12:18:52 pm »

One of my workout outfits... yes.. we still want to look good and sexy, even during the hard sweating times ^^
I wish you a good start into the weekend! Enjoy your, hopefully, free days.  :-*
Wherever your gym is - it must be the most amazing place in the world when you're there wearing this sexy and cool outfit :)
 :-* :-*

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2015, 08:06:46 pm »
yes lucky guys at gym i think nice outfit

ilovebigtitss2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 96
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2016, 10:47:07 am »
happy new years! :) may it be big ;) and plastic

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2016, 08:37:17 pm »
A super late Happy New Year for you all too!!!! So so sorry I didn´t answer earlyer, but I had 2 weeks off work and enjoed this time a lot!!
Thank you also for all youre nice and lovely compliments and comments on my last pics ^^ they made me really happy!

:-* Special "Thank You´s" go to BrownBarbie, phantasy.fakes, solloxr and marti  :-*

ilovebigtitss2 : Thank you ^^I hope so much that it will be like that!!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2016, 09:03:45 pm »
And as a little excuse I want to show you some of my Chrismas gifts!

I got a new Corset for my waisttraining (you can see it on the first pic..it´s not fully closed yet) and some awesome Stripperheels!!!! I Love Them! 7,8 inch of pure sexyness^^
Trying to wear both as often as possible! Especially corsets in general, they just give you that awesome waist/hip ratio under a warm wintercoat ;)
I´m a bit sorry for the bad picquality in the second pic, but I thought I needed to share my legs with you  :-* they´re getting hotter and firmer every day !! I hope you enjoy this these pics. Have a nice sunday afternoon and a good start into the next week  ;D

Kisses
Candy

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2016, 09:08:10 pm »
You look amazing candy! Love your heels <3

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2016, 12:11:31 am »
Leggggggggggggs 8)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2016, 09:34:47 am »
You look amazing candy! Love your heels <3

xoxo BB

So do you BB!! :-* :-* Thank you!

Leggggggggggggs 8)

What..where  ;) ;D

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2016, 07:59:15 pm »
Great pins as we say :).. look like they could kick some butts :P

pietje012

• Thank You
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2016, 08:04:50 pm »
And as a little excuse I want to show you some of my Chrismas gifts!

I got a new Corset for my waisttraining (you can see it on the first pic..it´s not fully closed yet) and some awesome Stripperheels!!!! I Love Them! 7,8 inch of pure sexyness^^
Trying to wear both as often as possible! Especially corsets in general, they just give you that awesome waist/hip ratio under a warm wintercoat ;)
I´m a bit sorry for the bad picquality in the second pic, but I thought I needed to share my legs with you  :-* they´re getting hotter and firmer every day !! I hope you enjoy this these pics. Have a nice sunday afternoon and a good start into the next week  ;D

Kisses
Candy

I soooooo love your hot stripper heels. No Barbie girl can life without a pair.
In tits we Trust

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2016, 09:38:13 am »
Great pins as we say :).. look like they could kick some butts :P

:D thank you! Yes but just the ones of mean guys of course ;)  (or nasty girls *ächem*)

I soooooo love your hot stripper heels. No Barbie girl can life without a pair.

Ahhhhh yeah I absolutely love them too, stripper heels in general!! I got a few pairs and love to wear them out or at home, they are just the best for long sexy legs and come in so so many different nice variations ;)

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2016, 12:48:51 pm »
Ahhhhh yeah I absolutely love them too, stripper heels in general!! I got a few pairs and love to wear them out or at home, they are just the best for long sexy legs and come in so so many different nice variations ;)
Yours are so long and sexy!

Notron7

• Thank You
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2016, 06:34:39 am »
Where has Candy been hiding those legs ??  ;)   Very impressive, and a great start to the year !!!  Keep up the good work !!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2016, 01:40:15 pm »
Yours are so long and sexy!

^^ so happy you think so!!! Thank you solloxr!!  :-*

Where has Candy been hiding those legs ??  ;)   Very impressive, and a great start to the year !!!  Keep up the good work !!

Well maybe she kept them a little secret to prepare you a big surprise  :-* ;D I´m really happy you enjoyed those pictures!! And of course I will keep it up!

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2016, 03:55:59 pm »
amazing legs candy

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2016, 07:38:58 pm »
I had the weekend off and didn´t went out, so I had some time for some silly/sexy experimenting and searching a look... for my lips :)
I just painted them bigger to see how I´d like them to be.. Well the resut I liked most was the following!! These would fit me and what I want quite good^^

Well maybe a bit bigger :D
It was really interesting, when I looked at them in the mirror...
to close - silly (because it was just painted)
a bit further away - suuuuper hot and sexy, couldnt get enough of looking at my lips and doing kisses and stuff :D

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2016, 08:15:47 pm »
Very nice look, a sign of the future :-*

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2016, 02:14:24 am »
well girl they look amazing!!! so full and glossy and sexy!!! you sure have a nice "base" though!!! i wish i could afford injections too, just to have lips to start with, lol
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2016, 03:48:12 pm »
Omg candy it looks soo good!! I tried that too but wasn't that great as yours hehe ^^ The colour is very pretty too. And omg I'm in love with that choker!!! I want one soo bad too!!

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2016, 04:39:01 pm »
Very nice look, a sign of the future :-*

:-* thank you GIJ, yes indeed, I hope I got them really like this soon!

well girl they look amazing!!! so full and glossy and sexy!!! you sure have a nice "base" though!!! i wish i could afford injections too, just to have lips to start with, lol

You are so nice PDJ!!! Thanks a lot!  :-* At least you were able to afford yourself some nice boobies ^^ So you thought about lipfillers too?

Omg candy it looks soo good!! I tried that too but wasn't that great as yours hehe ^^ The colour is very pretty too. And omg I'm in love with that choker!!! I want one soo bad too!!

xoxo BB

Yay  ;D you should definitely retry that. You did a super job with sizers, so I´m pretty sure you will be good with fakeing the lips too XD Just use a looot of lipliner, lipstick and super much lipgloss on top..and its much fun too! It feels a bit like the trying the sizers.. you paint them and then paint them a bit bigger.. and bigger..
 :-* I absolutely loooove the choker too!!! I ähm...I bought it at a petshop  ;) its for cats/or smal dogs... if you like chokers like this you should have a look at a petshop near you too, they got some really cute ones :D

pietje012

• Thank You
« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2016, 12:49:22 am »
That pink colour looks so sexy. It makes your lips so sensual and sexy <3
In tits we Trust

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2016, 02:02:03 pm »
I had the weekend off and didn´t went out, so I had some time for some silly/sexy experimenting and searching a look... for my lips :)
I just painted them bigger to see how I´d like them to be.. Well the resut I liked most was the following!! These would fit me and what I want quite good^^

Well maybe a bit bigger :D
It was really interesting, when I looked at them in the mirror...
to close - silly (because it was just painted)
a bit further away - suuuuper hot and sexy, couldnt get enough of looking at my lips and doing kisses and stuff :D
I LOOOOOVE their looks!
Truly sexy and sultry. Great color, too!
Very kissable...
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2016, 02:39:46 pm »
Hey Guys and Girls,

long time no see ;) I´m really sorry for that, but most of you know that I am quite busy. But of course I didn´t forget about you all  :-*

I really want to thank you for your lovely comments and support! It always makes me smile and I´m really happy that this is a place for ppl like us, that love or like certain looks or work towards these looks in person! This still gives me the great feeling that I´m not alone and helps a lot to keep on going the way.

Apropos going the way.. heres a new pic collage for you  ;D I feel like my body is getting better each day and want to share this with you ppl.
It´s nothing special just a few shots that show my current body shape, I hope you will see the difference too ^^

Sorry for the messy nails  ??? :P

As always I wish you a nice start into an hopefully awesome weekend.

:-*Kisses :-*
Candy

lolchair1

« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2016, 02:53:34 pm »
You really need to get a phone reduction, its hiding your beautiful face  :D

Love your results so far, the difference with your first pics is getting more noticeable every update!

nickgraver

« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2016, 03:01:17 pm »
Candy just would like to tell you, congratulations, not only for the body, most for the mind, you are keeping strong mind focus on what you like  :)
Of course i see you little little cant open full pic, so i dunno how much you changed, but one thing is the same for sure, you are beautiful as always  :)
WIsh you all the best!

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2016, 05:20:07 pm »
*wolf whistle ;D

Looking gooood Candy :)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2016, 12:40:19 am »
looking great candy keep it up

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2016, 02:29:22 pm »

Watching you is like watching a dream...
SEXY!

Drsalt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 307
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2016, 03:38:22 pm »
Your body looks almost as a good as a cranberry ;)

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2016, 11:16:43 pm »
You look really amazing candy! Keep up the hard work. You are getting there!!

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2016, 05:26:47 pm »
You really need to get a phone reduction, its hiding your beautiful face  :D
Love your results so far, the difference with your first pics is getting more noticeable every update!
^^thanks LC! But I can´t get a smaler phone, you couldn´t see how pink it is then  ;D :P

Candy just would like to tell you, congratulations, not only for the body, most for the mind, you are keeping strong mind focus on what you like  :)
Of course i see you little little cant open full pic, so i dunno how much you changed, but one thing is the same for sure, you are beautiful as always  :)
WIsh you all the best!

Thank you Nick!  ;D especially for the "congrats most for".. and I am little little ^^ so you see it right, don´t you?!  :P ;D

*wolf whistle ;D

Looking gooood Candy :)

;D ;) I heared it very clear. And I´m not even sure I wore a red cape  ??? ::)

looking great candy keep it up
Thanks marti, and I definitly will, seeing the changes myself motivates me a lot.

Watching you is like watching a dream...
SEXY!
:-* Thank you so much for these really awesome nice words Solloxr!!! Made me smile like I am mad :D

Your body looks almost as a good as a cranberry ;)

And as I know how much you like cranberrys I´ll take that as a big compliment ^^

You look really amazing candy! Keep up the hard work. You are getting there!!

xoxo BB

thanks BB  :-* I will, I will :) hope you´re doing fine?!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2016, 02:12:11 pm »
Hey  :-*

A little in between kind of "Bootyupdate" for you.

Hope you like it  ;)

Have a nice day

Kisses
Candy

lovebig01

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 460
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2016, 08:16:32 pm »
I do not like, but love the new pics!
We can clearly see your Progress, Body is becoming fitter and tighter for sure! :)

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2016, 09:51:12 pm »
Hey  :-*

A little in between kind of "Bootyupdate" for you.

Hope you like it  ;)

Have a nice day

Kisses
Candy

Looking great!  :)

Notron7

• Thank You
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2016, 10:52:47 am »
BOOTY-LICIOUS !! ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2016, 01:38:56 pm »
Hey guys :)

okaaayyy  I really really need your help :)
As you all know I worked and still work hard especially on my body to get in the best fiting shape I can, even before becoming a member of this side. But especially the last 3 months I developed a lot. Not just I lost a good amount of weight and tightened up my body, but improved my style and daily routine wich is for sure super fun every day!!  ;D

So now I nearly reached my „before surgery“ goal and the moment for getting some big implants is close. And this is the point where I am relyed at your help :) I save every cent I can but it is and wont be enough at all, so I wont be able to get those boobs without you. I´m really happy about all the support I got the last month and hope you´ll keep on supporting me in this case too, so I can reach my „becoming a real bimbo“ goal too!!  :-* :-*

I soon gonna meet the surgeon I chose (Dr. Axel Neuroth) to figure out wich size and all the important stuff. Thereunto the implants got a delivery time of 3 months (At least his „Mega Boob implants“) after paying. What a time... but for sure 100% worth the waiting ^^

Sure all of you should be save, that if you want to support and donate for Candyboobs, the money will be used for its purpose. Therefore I figured something out with Indy you guys can be asured the donation will be used for my be only. He will hold the donations and makes sure its used for boobs.  :)

Of course you can get some nice things in return, there are several things I can imagine, as an „surgery diary“ with pics aso . So if you are interested and want to help me, just pm me and we turn something out  ;) ! Every penny helps :)

I´d be for sure so so thankfull and happy :)

Link to the surgeon, unfortunately just in german: http://www.nac-clinic.com/brust-vergroesserung-duesseldorf-koeln-mega-busen-big-boobs/

banking details:

Paypal (either Euros or US Dollars):
Recipient address: info@teez-media.com
Payment description: TPB-CandyPlastique-<username>

IBAN Banking (Inside Euro-zone in Euros):
IBAN Number: NL20 INGB 0006 9527 17
Name: TeeZ

International Wire Transfer (Outside Euro-zone in US Dollars)
Account Number: NL79 INGB 0020 0035 87
BIC/SWIFT: INGBNL2A

For more banking details, please contact me personally (due to privacy constraints).

daddydombimbotrainer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 45
« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2016, 04:14:58 pm »
Wow very exciting! I hope you get lots of help and can get your new bimbo boobs soon

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2016, 08:12:48 pm »
As a little stimulation for you to donate  I present you Secretary-Candy and Nurse-Candy  ;D

And of course a "body" update ;)

Drsalt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 307
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2016, 08:14:40 pm »
As a little stimulation for you to donate  I present you Secretary-Candy and Nurse-Candy  ;D

I've been looking for a nurse for hire ;D

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2016, 07:58:51 pm »
looking good candy

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2016, 12:28:03 pm »

Amazing body! You truly are a rare beauty.
If you go bigger and enhance your sexy silhouette your looks are going to be absolutely infatuating...

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2016, 03:03:49 pm »
Wow very exciting! I hope you get lots of help and can get your new bimbo boobs soon

Thank you  :-* I hope so too.

I've been looking for a nurse for hire ;D

Ha we discussed that already in chat  ;D ;) :-*

looking good candy

Thank you marti  ;)

Amazing body! You truly are a rare beauty.
If you go bigger and enhance your sexy silhouette your looks are going to be absolutely infatuating...

awww you´re always so sweet solloxr  :-* :-*
of course, this is my devilish masterplan  ;D ;D  *evil laugh*  ;D ;D

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2016, 03:36:40 pm »
Today Indy send me the donation banking details for you :)
For that : thank you so much Indy! It´s awesome how supportive you guys are!! :) :)

Paypal (either Euros or US Dollars):
Recipient address: info@teez-media.com

IBAN Banking (Inside Euro-zone in Euros):
IBAN Number: NL20 INGB 0006 9527 17
Name: TeeZ

International Wire Transfer (Outside Euro-zone in US Dollars)
Account Number: NL79 INGB 0020 0035 87
BIC/SWIFT: INGBNL2A

For more banking details, please contact me personally (due to privacy constraints).

And don´t feel to shy to pm me if you got questions too!  :-*
So thankfull and happy for your assistance and unbelievably looking forward to some nice boobies  ;D

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2016, 11:11:02 am »
Like I promised some of you I´ve got some new pics for you on this special day :)
It´s "Father´s Day" here in Germany, or lets better say "men-day"  as men took this day to have fun and party with each other and to celebrate themselves ;)

Some daily Outfits.. dinner/sunny day/ cocktailbar on the left and my new workout gear *yay* plus a pic of my last "candy cotton mood" day XD
Hope you enjoy them.
Ps. All of these outfits got room for an boobie upgrade  ;D

A big thank you to all of you that supported me so far  :-* :-*

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2016, 02:16:22 pm »
Like I promised some of you I´ve got some new pics for you on this special day :)
It´s "Father´s Day" here in Germany, or lets better say "men-day"  as men took this day to have fun and party with each other and to celebrate themselves ;)

Some daily Outfits.. dinner/sunny day/ cocktailbar on the left and my new workout gear *yay* plus a pic of my last "candy cotton mood" day XD
Hope you enjoy them.
Ps. All of these outfits got room for an boobie upgrade  ;D

A big thank you to all of you that supported me so far  :-* :-*

going very well candy keep it up

nickgraver

« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2016, 06:12:23 pm »
Such a nice update pics, amazing progress CP I hope posting pics of yourself with so many progresses keeps you motivated  :)
Wow the first 3 pics with a more "elegant" dress fits you sooo good!!!

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2016, 08:05:14 pm »
The workout one is dynamite :D

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2016, 08:19:34 pm »
going very well candy keep it up

Like always, thank you marti :) I definitly will, love to see the smal results day by day

Such a nice update pics, amazing progress CP I hope posting pics of yourself with so many progresses keeps you motivated  :)
Wow the first 3 pics with a more "elegant" dress fits you sooo good!!!

:-* It does nick, like our conversations too, thanks for that!!
I enjoy wearing those a lot these days, as I like how they show my new gained shape :) and.. spring is finaly here, thats the best time for nice dresses :D

The workout one is dynamite :D

I have to admit I stood in front of the mirror for quite a while after I got it  ::) ;D
makes the workout even more fun ^^

Notron7

• Thank You
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2016, 07:44:02 am »
Awesome !!!  Love the pics

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2016, 09:38:38 pm »

You guys know I thought about it for a long time and finally made a decision.... ;)

So here you go https://www.instagram.com/candy_plastique/  :-*

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2016, 09:40:22 pm »
*gaaasp*

Face picturrres

You're gosh darn beautiful :-[ 8)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2016, 10:26:26 pm »

You guys know I thought about it for a long time and finally made a decision.... ;)

stunning candy even better looking than i though you be

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #149 on: May 09, 2016, 09:33:35 pm »

followed you right away! looking preeeeeeeeeeetty amazing!!! :P :-*
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2016, 09:35:54 pm »
*gaaasp*

Face picturrres

You're gosh darn beautiful :-[ 8)
stunning candy even better looking than i though you be

Yes indeed face pictures too  ;)

Happy you guys say so and like them  :-*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2016, 09:36:48 pm »
followed you right away! looking preeeeeeeeeeetty amazing!!! :P :-*

:-* thank you PDJ!!

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2016, 10:26:47 pm »
You're gorgeousssss darlin' :P :)

Now wondering why you've been hiding it til now ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2016, 07:29:11 pm »
You're gorgeousssss darlin' :P :)

Now wondering why you've been hiding it til now ;)

I could pretend that my shyness was the reason ::)

Well.. I just wasnt sure if I want to cross this "privacy-line", as I am not a model or something like this, or it might cause private/occupational problems..  thought about it a lot and came to the point that people that are directly affected by it (family/friends/coworkers) already know what I look like and what I want to do and will see my future 2 big new friends anyway.  ;D

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2016, 08:09:09 pm »
Well it's appreciated, and it's a step towards the final goal.. I mean all glamorous gals have an instagram 8)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2016, 08:27:33 pm »
 ;D there you mention another important point and I absolutely agree here  :-*

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #156 on: May 11, 2016, 12:04:10 pm »
Love your insta pics!
Sexy doll with the most beautiful face and legs to die for, great vibe and quality of the pics...
Oh, my!, I've realized I am crushing on you right now <3

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2016, 02:16:05 pm »
@solloxr   :) :-* :-* :-* :)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2016, 07:36:45 pm »
latest instargram pics are amazing candy so very stunning

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2016, 01:06:07 pm »
So dreamy!
Kissing your insta kiss back!

Magic Sunray

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 102
  • Go plastic!
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2016, 04:58:44 pm »
Hi, Candy!
Sometimes I can't believe, that such a metamorphosis really, i mean REALLY becomes true… – williningly, intentionally. I only can strongly encourage you on your path. Go further, unveil your inner bimbo, let all the beneficial stereotypes sink deeply into your mind, let your dream get real! Stay uneffected by possible haters.
BTW: Brave step to go public, it'll be worth it!
All the best for your outstanding courage!
I'm looking forward tracking your accomplishments – which have been pretty impressive so far.

I'd like to know how your environment reacts on that changes. Does your occupation spur or constrain that dreams? How do your friends react? Any changes in your behaviour, the circle of people you get in contact with, your self-perception?

Ok, too much questions, but i'm curious. No offense meant!

Have a nice Whit Monday.
Bye so far…
„There is nothing more natural than the female artificiality.“
––––––––––
Adoring inflated lips, boobs, butts, botoxed faces, ballet/platform heels, sexy clothes from shiny materials, accentuated make up, long nails, tatoos, piercings, corsets.
Visit my Tumblr: http://adorerlavogue.tumblr.com

pietje012

• Thank You
« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2016, 06:24:31 pm »
omg Candy you are so hottttttt. beautiful face and wow those sexy black heels <3 <3 <3
In tits we Trust

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2016, 11:47:27 pm »
agree every pic just gets better candy

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2016, 12:09:47 am »
Hi, Candy!
Sometimes I can't believe, that such a metamorphosis really, i mean REALLY becomes true… – williningly, intentionally. I only can strongly encourage you on your path. Go further, unveil your inner bimbo, let all the beneficial stereotypes sink deeply into your mind, let your dream get real! Stay uneffected by possible haters.
BTW: Brave step to go public, it'll be worth it!
All the best for your outstanding courage!
I'm looking forward tracking your accomplishments – which have been pretty impressive so far.

I'd like to know how your environment reacts on that changes. Does your occupation spur or constrain that dreams? How do your friends react? Any changes in your behaviour, the circle of people you get in contact with, your self-perception?

Ok, too much questions, but i'm curious. No offense meant!

Have a nice Whit Monday.
Bye so far…

Like I replied in Insta too.. thank you for these positive and very kind words :)
And I will continue "going" this way, if you even can call it "going" a way, as I never felt more myself and more confident then in this moment..I just feel like I found myself, in a " the girl became a woman" way ;D without loosing the effortlessness of course ;)
hmm yeah, I was a bit insecure about going public, but feel quite good with it so far :)

Reactions are quite positive so far, at least there are not more negative reactions then before as it was a slow and constant upgrowth ^^ Sure I get more attention then in the past, more views, more compliments, and of course some more jeallous comments too.. but these dont affect me really, as I know quite well what caused them. Close friends are very supporting, without giving it too much attention, they just take me as I am always.. I mean thats what friends should do, no? And of course it spurs me a lot, at most seeing the changes myself, feeling more and more confident and happy with my body, trying new things for myself and doing mostly what I want without thinking about how people could react or what they might think. Thats one of the biggest positive effects in my opinion.

Surprisingly I get in contact with more and more open minded and positive woman around me. Hmmm I dont think my behaviour changed that much, but its always hard to tell oneself..I guess inside and from my personality I didn´t chage much, gladly.. but the view of myself and my environment changed of course. Life is much easier if you know where to go, what you want and if you spot why some people react in certain ways.

I didnt see too much questions here ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2016, 12:13:56 am »
@ solloxr ahahaha yay I spreaded the kisses out to the world ^^

@pietje012 thank you  :-* and I like them a lot too ;)

@marti  :D nice you think so and I told you, still trying how this all works ::) ??? :o

I wish you all a goooood night  :-*

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2016, 11:25:36 am »
Great to hear your comments and from what i seen from here since i met you your getting more confident all the time to achieve your goal which is great to see.Enjoy following your path towards your goal and especially with the added instgram and pic which said before stunning , as for us guys that follow candy will remind people that she has a donation page here to help towards her goals

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2016, 11:28:44 pm »
guys thing how lucky we are to get some stunning pics of candy

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2016, 11:52:29 pm »
thanks marti for this nice posts of you  :-*
Glad you like the pics and follow and support me like this! :)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2016, 05:00:50 pm »
from your last pics on instgram the work on lower half  is getting you great results as is top half keep work up candy

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2016, 12:58:28 pm »
with the some weather coming here in europe follow candy on instgram great pics there

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2016, 10:13:03 pm »
stunning body and make up candy guys miss out if you havent check candy on instgram or twitter

Notron7

• Thank You
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2016, 01:33:12 pm »
Impressive developments Candy !!!  :) :) :)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2016, 06:57:49 pm »
agree notron7 candy orking that body well and showing impressive body

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2016, 11:33:36 pm »
Impressive developments Candy !!!  :) :) :)
agree notron7 candy orking that body well and showing impressive body

thank you guys, always happy to read positive feedback from you  :-* :-* but still must say.. not done yet ;) we spoke about it XD
@Notron, hope to catch you sometime for a chat, long time no speak :)
@marti, will have some more time for social stuff the end of the week and next week, as I got some time off ;)

xoxo

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2016, 11:40:36 pm »
and a short what I look right now update for the ones that didnt see so far  ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2016, 01:04:29 am »
I want to say thank you again to Indy for the great oppurtunity of saveing some money due tpb and of course a big thank you to the ones of you that did donate for my future boobies :-* :-* :-* you know it helps me a lot!
In addition to Indy gathering boobiefunds for me, I started a crowdfunding today, so there is also another possibility of supporting me besides tpb..  http://leetchi.com/c/pool-von-candy 

XoXo
Candy

atb31

« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2016, 07:06:22 am »
and a short what I look right now update for the ones that didnt see so far  ;)

Hi Candy,

You look very pretty on these pictures.
Thank you for sharing.

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2016, 10:11:20 am »
hope guys on here will get behind candy and help her in her quest for bigger boobs

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2016, 11:29:49 pm »
Hi Candy,

Thank you for sharing.

thank you atb  :) :) and you´re welcome, as I like to share and am super happy about reactions and comments :)

xoxo
Candy

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2016, 11:35:17 pm »
Not sure I shared so far, but for the ones that are interested : https://twitter.com/Candy_Plastique  ;)

atb31

« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2016, 07:12:49 am »
Hi Candy,

Thank you for sharing.

thank you atb  :) :) and you´re welcome, as I like to share and am super happy about reactions and comments :)

xoxo

Candy

It's always nice to see you and to talk to you here on the TPBchat.

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2016, 10:54:57 pm »
It's always nice to see you and to talk to you here on the TPBchat.

cant say much more then  :-* :-* and give it back :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2016, 11:00:44 pm »
Had some fun trying my sizers today, was in the mood for some "oh my let´s see what it will look like yay" in normal and some more sexy clothes  ;D ::) :-*
Hope you like it ^^

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2016, 12:17:24 am »
Visions of the futurrrrrre 8) 8) 8)

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2016, 12:45:56 pm »
Had some fun trying my sizers today, was in the mood for some "oh my let´s see what it will look like yay" in normal and some more sexy clothes  ;D ::) :-*
Hope you like it ^^

Your cups are 1000000x better than the EuroCup! ;)
Such a hot beauty. You've chose great size for your hot body.
Also - even your normal clothes on your body are super sexy ones ;)

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2016, 01:12:35 pm »
Yay for sizers!

How many CCs are your sizers?

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2016, 03:08:51 pm »
@GIJ  8) lovely visions I hope ^^

@solloxr ahahahahah it might be dangerous to say so if there are super mega football fans around ;) yeah I think too this size might be adequate for me ;) thank you  :-* but honestly if I compare the sizer/nonsizer versions of the outfits.. I cant stop stareing at the pics with them XD

@Arie :) I just saw them laying there on my desk and thought hmm damn I need to try again, I guess you might understand that ^^ it´s ca. 1400cc a bit less maybe to get a roughly idea of 1500cc when they sit above my own boobs. Still have to say I like how they turn out on pics, but they look smaler then in reality.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2016, 05:23:57 pm »
I think it's a very nice size for you :-) Yeah, most pics will look smaller, and then all of a sudden a random pic from some angle in a certain position will look huge again. We had this with BB experimenting with multiple sizes, and sometimes I could have sworn 1200CC was bigger than 1500 just from how the pic turned out.

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2016, 11:43:59 pm »
looking amazing with sizes how great will the real things look

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #189 on: June 20, 2016, 09:35:39 pm »
I think it's a very nice size for you :-) Yeah, most pics will look smaller, and then all of a sudden a random pic from some angle in a certain position will look huge again. We had this with BB experimenting with multiple sizes, and sometimes I could have sworn 1200CC was bigger than 1500 just from how the pic turned out.

thanks ^^and yeah I absolutely think so too. I know what you mean, tried some bigger and smaler sizes too and sometimes the results on pics were not what I expected.

looking amazing with sizes how great will the real things look
:-* they will of course look super great  ;D ;D

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2016, 09:39:55 pm »
Hope you all had a nice weekend and a good start into the new week  :-*
and here it is, first pic of my fotoshoot last weekend.  :-[ ;D what do you think?

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2016, 10:13:41 pm »
Coooooool :)

Looking great 8)

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2016, 10:35:05 am »
Hope you all had a nice weekend and a good start into the new week  :-*
and here it is, first pic of my fotoshoot last weekend.  :-[ ;D what do you think?

Your legs are PERFECT for sexy boots!

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2016, 01:12:31 pm »
agree candy really looking hot please remeber we can donate to her page every little small amounts will add up to help her achive her goal

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2016, 06:43:43 pm »
Omg candy! I really really love to see your progress! Also on insta. You look stunning! Keep the hard work up. You'll reach your goals for sure!

#bimbopowersssss

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2016, 02:23:31 pm »
Omg candy! I really really love to see your progress! Also on insta. You look stunning! Keep the hard work up. You'll reach your goals for sure!

#bimbopowersssss

xoxo BB

Ahaha thanks BB  :-* :-* :-*
Means a lot hearing that of a girl too, you can imagine ^^
I definitly will, as I just love how I turned out so far, this might sound weird, no ??? ;D but in the end the best thing about all this hard work and trying and developing is, that I feel absolutely great at the moment, and that not just because summer finaly started XD

I hope you and Arie are fine and let me say you look great too BB!! love the latest pics, shows your bodyprogress quite good and that with an injured feet, no?!

xoxo and I join the bimbopowers ^^
Candy

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2016, 02:43:39 pm »
Candys progresss has been amazing and it is  easy to see that she has put alot of hard work into this goal as well as time, her pics are great hope guys and gals will get behind her as well remeber she has a donation page

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2016, 11:52:43 pm »
great to see candy hit 5 % towards her target

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2016, 10:35:08 pm »
congratulations candy on reaching over a 1000 real followers on instgram and the pic are always great

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2016, 02:06:57 pm »
check out candy on instgram pics great and can see big difference from the start of journey

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2016, 10:39:16 pm »
check out candy on instgram pics great and can see big difference from the start of journey

Thank you marti for your constant interest in my person and progress and all the kind words :-*  I rly apprechiate it!!
xoxo

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2016, 10:56:03 pm »
Uhoh. wanted to share another pic of my shoot with you, but it seems I got problems with the image uploader.. will do if it works again, but post on Instagram and twitter too if you´re curious ;)

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2016, 09:04:25 am »
Adore your body! Your face, the look in your beautiful eyes - even more so!
There's nothing sexier than you in your hot black boots and your pink collar.
The look is perfect!
<3
To me you are the sexiest rockstar EVER.
Big fake boobs will make you a galactic sensation, Candy!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2016, 05:33:04 pm »
The look is perfect!
<3

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* thank you so much solloxr, this comment made me rly happy with a big big smile.
And I so thing so too about the fake boobs  ;D ;D

1000 kisses for you  :-*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2016, 05:37:19 pm »
okay ^^ some nice news, at least for me.. got an counseling for lips at the 16.Aug.. stupid talking first, as its neccessary and will have an appointment for the fillers asap after that XD yay... I´m so so excited  ;D

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2016, 05:48:02 pm »
Awesome news Candy :)

Pump up those lovely lips of yours :-*

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2016, 09:26:11 am »
The look is perfect!
<3

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* thank you so much solloxr, this comment made me rly happy with a big big smile.
And I so thing so too about the fake boobs  ;D ;D

1000 kisses for you  :-*
And now you've added sexy thick lips (so happy and excited for you as well)!
Oh goodness, those are the most cherished and hottest kisses one can have!
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* BACK! (Veeery long  ;) )

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #207 on: August 04, 2016, 05:44:30 pm »
well this will be good and the first steps on your journey good luck

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2016, 03:11:48 pm »
just wishing candy good luck with your visit to hopefully get your lips done the begining of your journey is starting

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #209 on: August 16, 2016, 04:24:09 pm »
August 16th is today ;)
It's just an appointment before your enhancement.
I wish you all the best even if it is not painful.
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #210 on: August 16, 2016, 08:54:09 pm »
thank you marti^^ like you already know.. your wishes worked XD

August 16th is today ;)
It's just an appointment before your enhancement.
I wish you all the best even if it is not painful.

thanks a lot AAtoDD :) well in the end it was a bit painfull, cause I got the fillers today XD
I got 1,5 cc Juvaderm today and wi go for a second fill in 3-4 weeks ^^
Just can say I´m more then happy with the results!

:-* :-* :-*

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2016, 09:24:22 pm »
Congratulations!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2016, 03:11:11 pm »
great pics of new lips candy and glad to see the fund really boasting up

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #213 on: August 19, 2016, 05:11:17 pm »
Congratulations!

Thank you Indy :)

Gonna Post a pic of how they look soon :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #214 on: August 19, 2016, 05:21:25 pm »
Hey guys n girls,

sad sad news, Im super desolated right now. :(
Leetchi closed my pool, as they say it´s against their terms of use. I´m in contact with them as I dont see in which point it break the rules.
Waiting for an answer but I dont think they will reopen it to be honest...

Only good news is, that you guys will get your funds back, its not lost or anything else!!!!

Just to let you know. I did not give up my plans, I rather am more motivated and dedicated to reach that goal as soon as possible.
I´ll find another way to continue it and will let you know about the details as soon as I got a save and staying way!!!
I am rly rly sad right now, as we reached an amount that brought me a hughe step closer to my be! But as I said my wish hasn´t vanished!

Lovely Greetings and a big "so sorry" from a quite sad
Candy

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #215 on: August 19, 2016, 06:00:39 pm »
Lovely Greetings and a big "so sorry" from a quite sad
Candy
Don't be. It is meant to happen, just looks like it needs some other way to blossom.
I want to hug you now and say it's gonna be ok, awesome, and by the sheer look of the things - you will make it come true. YOU WILL! <3
Love you

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #216 on: August 19, 2016, 07:12:46 pm »
keep the dream going candy

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #217 on: August 19, 2016, 07:13:06 pm »
That's a shame, and a bit odd they're only just now saying it's not allowed, considering it has been up for a while before now :o :(

Where there's a will there's a way :) :-*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2016, 09:41:06 pm »
@ solloxr, marti & GIJ, thank you for your lovely words! Yeah I think its weird too, but it is how it is... nevertheless I know I find another way so hey, smiling again  ;D ;) :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2016, 09:44:33 pm »
Here´s a pic of my "new" lips in comparison to them before the fill. It´s kinda weird.. I got used to them after 2 days and always think hey they dont look much bigger  :o ;D but well they definitly are. Looking forward to the next fill. I think I might reach the shape I want then :)
So far I am rly happy with how they turned out after this first time, love especialy the edges XD

sigurdz

« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2016, 09:59:34 pm »
Wow, that looks great!

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2016, 10:05:34 pm »
lips look fantastic candy

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2016, 10:19:13 pm »
Beautiful :-* :)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #223 on: August 24, 2016, 06:07:37 pm »
thank you guys!  :-* yeah I´m rly happy with the result so far.. can´t stop touching the edges with my tongue XD as they are so soft n fleshy now in comparison to before :o ;D

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2016, 08:54:10 pm »
Here´s a pic of my "new" lips in comparison to them before the fill. It´s kinda weird.. I got used to them after 2 days and always think hey they dont look much bigger  :o ;D but well they definitly are. Looking forward to the next fill. I think I might reach the shape I want then :)
So far I am rly happy with how they turned out after this first time, love especialy the edges XD

EXTREMELY SUCCULENT! Love them!
They are also very proportionate, flawless in terms of their overall thickness.
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Magic Sunray

• Thank You
  • Go plastic!
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2016, 12:41:27 pm »
Hi, Candy.
Yummy, yummy, your lips. For sure a very nice style. Well defined, a clear and visible pout and luscious.  :)
Great accomplishment. I'm looking forward for the next step  ;) (Can't never get enough…)
––––––––––
Adoring inflated lips, boobs, butts, botoxed faces, ballet/platform heels, sexy clothes from shiny materials, accentuated make up, long nails, tatoos, piercings, corsets.

Magic Sunray

• Thank You
  • Go plastic!
2k followers on Instagram
« Reply #226 on: August 31, 2016, 01:04:55 pm »
Fruity, delicious and alluring! 2k followers are an amazing milestone. Congrats for that accomplishment. We’re all eagerly awaiting the continuation of your personal journey: The metamorphosis of a cute yet plain woman born with bones and flesh to an irresistible and artificial doll composed of synthetic materials. A willing and dedicative vessel for an infinite amount of lewd and ruttish thoughts, ideas and desires. It’s your generous gift to the world just as the blissful fulfilment of your own yearning und purpose.  :)
––––––––––

Internetionel

« Reply #227 on: August 31, 2016, 05:35:38 pm »
Nice Transformation. Keep on!

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2016, 05:51:03 pm »
the new look lips and the latest bum pics making this jouney looking the part stunning candy

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #229 on: September 06, 2016, 11:40:00 pm »
EXTREMELY SUCCULENT! Love them!
They are also very proportionate, flawless in terms of their overall thickness.
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Thank you solloxr  :-* ;D as for your lovely comments on Insta too!!

Nice Transformation. Keep on!

Thanks a lot ^^And I definitly will!!! Love the progress myself to much ;)

the new look lips and the latest bum pics making this jouney looking the part stunning candy

XD thanks marti. yeah cant believe it myself sometimes, my body changed a lot!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #230 on: September 06, 2016, 11:44:32 pm »
Hi, Candy.
Yummy, yummy, your lips. For sure a very nice style. Well defined, a clear and visible pout and luscious.  :)
Great accomplishment. I'm looking forward for the next step  ;) (Can't never get enough…)

I´m looking forward to that too ;) Will get another fill by the end of the month  ;D yay.. but gonna focus on just boobs after that!!

Fruity, delicious and alluring! 2k followers are an amazing milestone. Congrats for that accomplishment. We’re all eagerly awaiting the continuation of your personal journey: The metamorphosis of a cute yet plain woman born with bones and flesh to an irresistible and artificial doll composed of synthetic materials. A willing and dedicative vessel for an infinite amount of lewd and ruttish thoughts, ideas and desires. It’s your generous gift to the world just as the blissful fulfilment of your own yearning und purpose.  :)
:-* :-* seriously.. I love your comments here and on Insta even if I sometimes need to read them twice to get 100% of what you say...XD It´s much fun to read and they always make me smile and sometimes giggle ^^ so please keep on  ;D :-*

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #231 on: September 07, 2016, 12:58:52 am »
Can we focus on your boobs as well? ;) :P :-*

But seriously, love to watch you transform, and every pic is a joy to see :D

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #232 on: September 08, 2016, 11:42:19 pm »

You´re free to focus on what you want  ;D ;) ;D
Thank you GIJ  :-* :-* :-* would put a heart in here  but have no clue how to do ^^

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #233 on: September 09, 2016, 01:24:39 am »

You´re free to focus on what you want  ;D ;) ;D
Thank you GIJ  :-* :-* :-* would put a heart in here  but have no clue how to do ^^
Like this <3

:)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2016, 03:41:25 pm »
Looks like candy has another appointment for her lips guys can help at her donation page on her twitter account

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #235 on: September 23, 2016, 03:04:35 pm »
just bought Candy a dress that im sure she will love and look amazing on her check her on twitter to see how shes is getting on and has her donation page there

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #236 on: October 13, 2016, 11:35:55 am »
just bought Candy a dress that im sure she will love and look amazing on her check her on twitter to see how shes is getting on and has her donation page there

:) you know I love it! And you know it suits me super good!! Best choice, thank you so much marti :-* :-* :-*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #237 on: October 13, 2016, 11:43:27 am »
Well..... wanted to post some pics from after my second lipfill, but again it seems the image uploader got problems, the generated codes dont work, will wait and check again in a few days.

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2016, 12:43:31 am »
Well..... wanted to post some pics from after my second lipfill, but again it seems the image uploader got problems, the generated codes dont work, will wait and check again in a few days.

Fingers crossed

Have a word with Indy if there's still problems uploading stuff here :)

BBL

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #239 on: October 16, 2016, 12:03:51 pm »
Where so you have your lips done? How much Euros?

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2016, 05:00:56 pm »
Fingers crossed

Have a word with Indy if there's still problems uploading stuff here :)

seems to be solved ^^ so ...

2 days after the fill:

And a little pic of how they have changed.

Where so you have your lips done? How much Euros?

Gonna answer you via DM :)

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2016, 05:18:06 pm »
Hi Candy, they look absolutely fantastic! I'm very impressed with your progress :-) Is that last pic just after the 2nd fill with swelling? Or have they settled at that size? Would you say this is the look you had in mind? Like from now on keep them at this level, or do you have other goals for your lips?

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2016, 05:28:29 pm »
Hi Candy, they look absolutely fantastic! I'm very impressed with your progress :-) Is that last pic just after the 2nd fill with swelling? Or have they settled at that size? Would you say this is the look you had in mind? Like from now on keep them at this level, or do you have other goals for your lips?

Hey Arie,

thank you!! :) No it has been after the swelling has gone down, they settled like this, I should have taken a no lipstick pic maybe, but I just loved the look on that one  ;D It´s weird, how fast I got used to them, if I meet people I didnt see for a while they ask me direclty if I had my lips done, I don´t think they look that big at all to be honest, but I love the look now, they are as I imagined them, maybe even better.. maybe because it was the first ästhetical procedure and I had no idea of how good the surgeon will be and if she understands what I want.. she was very open by the way, didnt even give me a strange look as I told her I want them definitly visibly bigger :) explained everything quite good, I didnt get injections in my outline for example, as I didnt want that super duckface look, but just realy full round lips, didnt even know that it has to do with that XD I just will continue keeping them like this.
Hope you two are good and send some lovely greetings to your better half.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2016, 05:47:23 pm »
Wow! They are perfect if you ask me, that's why I'm amazed by them. The fact that after 2 procedures you have these reults is incredible to me since I follow many girls on Insta who needed many more shots to get this look. What I like is that it seems when you go more natural they look like nice full lips, and with a bright color they turn into plastic perfection :-) Best of both worlds I guess.

Ah, so you haven't heard yet? BB and I are no longer a couple unfortunately. It's not a secret, but if you have quastions about it you can PM me, or possibly contact BB.

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2016, 07:28:07 pm »
So lovely looking, really hit the jackpot there Candy ^^

Luscious lips indeed 8)

Do they shrink down after a while?, got to keep them topped up every so often?

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #245 on: October 18, 2016, 07:20:26 pm »
looking amazing candy onwards to the next big step the boobs , hopefull guys can help her to achieve this goal by donating to this sexy  woman

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #246 on: October 26, 2016, 10:20:33 pm »
Wow! They are perfect if you ask me, that's why I'm amazed by them. The fact that after 2 procedures you have these reults is incredible to me since I follow many girls on Insta who needed many more shots to get this look. What I like is that it seems when you go more natural they look like nice full lips, and with a bright color they turn into plastic perfection :-) Best of both worlds I guess.

:) Thanks Arie!!! Yes, thats what I like too, go nude or no lipstick and they look plumb and full and sure you see they are enhanced, put on lipstick n gloss and they are like O  ;D  I think I´ll go to refill them before Christmas to have some lovely big Christmas lips  ;D

So lovely looking, really hit the jackpot there Candy ^^

Luscious lips indeed 8)

Do they shrink down after a while?, got to keep them topped up every so often?

:-* :-* :-* yes they will shrink down, I need to go every 3-4 month to keep it the first time, but that wil be absolutely worth it^^

looking amazing candy onwards to the next big step the boobs , hopefull guys can help her to achieve this goal by donating to this sexy  woman

Thank you marti!!!  :-* :-* I rly cant wait to get them  :) :)

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #247 on: October 26, 2016, 11:13:09 pm »
Ah ok, was worried they would deflate every month or something, an expensive habit... but 3 or 4 times a year is not too bad ^^

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #248 on: October 26, 2016, 11:39:21 pm »
Ah ok, was worried they would deflate every month or something, an expensive habit... but 3 or 4 times a year is not too bad ^^

XD true that.. but no like this its very okay, and I wont need the same amount in cc and money to refill them to the same level.

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2016, 12:09:07 pm »
Guys who want to support candy go to her patron  page new pics and even a first time post video amazing

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #250 on: October 29, 2016, 12:02:46 pm »

XD true that.. but no like this its very okay, and I wont need the same amount in cc and money to refill them to the same level.
I don't remember how many CC you got injected into your lips, but if it deflate 20% in 6 months, you will only a new injection of 20% to keep the same level.
After a year if the size is the right one, you could ask for removing the filler and replacing it by lip implants that could be about life long.
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2016, 04:51:49 pm »
The problem with lip implants is that they come in 1 shape and a few sizes. The nice thing about fillers is how it allows you to change the size aswell as the shape of bodyparts.

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #252 on: November 18, 2016, 05:36:56 pm »
latest pics on candy patron showing what great strides she is making, the lips look amazing and now she is so sexy as well hope more guys will support her

bimbo.therapy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 79

bimbo.therapy

• Thank You
« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2017, 09:54:54 pm »
Candy just posted a vid on Instagram and it's SUPER HOT!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPs4CclhyzY/?taken-by=candy_plastique

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #255 on: February 08, 2017, 12:46:59 pm »
candy is very hot and looking amazing but needs support to move on to bigger boobs

fro74

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2017, 01:40:56 pm »

She's already a cutie!

Cheers from Germany  ;)

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2017, 07:00:39 pm »
I don't remember how many CC you got injected into your lips, but if it deflate 20% in 6 months, you will only a new injection of 20% to keep the same level.
After a year if the size is the right one, you could ask for removing the filler and replacing it by lip implants that could be about life long.
The problem with lip implants is that they come in 1 shape and a few sizes. The nice thing about fillers is how it allows you to change the size aswell as the shape of bodyparts.

I got 2 more cc in January and love the new shape.. I´m not sure I would want an implant, for the reasons Arie mentioned and because I want the possibility to play with the shape^^

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2017, 07:04:28 pm »

OMG, why didn´t I see that before?!  :-* :-* ;D ;D awesome..thank you so so so much!!!!! I can´t wait until they´ll always look like that !! ^^

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #259 on: March 02, 2017, 07:08:07 pm »
Candy just posted a vid on Instagram and it's SUPER HOT!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPs4CclhyzY/?taken-by=candy_plastique

^^ awww than you!!! I will post more I guess, at least short ones.. but I got some looooong ones on my patreon side.

candy is very hot and looking amazing but needs support to move on to bigger boobs

:) ;) Thank you marti :-* 

She's already a cutie!

Cheers from Germany  ;)

;D ;D :-* :-* and some lovely greetings from your german neighbour for you Fro ^^

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #260 on: March 02, 2017, 07:36:57 pm »

Just some newer pics from after my second fill. If you are interested to read a "Interview" with me, with many (maybe interesting) informations and see some more pics: https://bimboacademygermany.tumblr.com/post/157248540062/pink-bimbo-academy-spotlight-2-candy-plastique ^^
Ah you also find a before/after from 2014 until now in that interview..

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 735
  • -Receive: 1358
« Reply #261 on: March 02, 2017, 08:05:51 pm »

Just some newer pics from after my second fill. If you are interested to read a "Interview" with me, with many (maybe interesting) informations and see some more pics: https://bimboacademygermany.tumblr.com/post/157248540062/pink-bimbo-academy-spotlight-2-candy-plastique ^^
Ah you also find a before/after from 2014 until now in that interview..

Looking sexy and hot hun  :-*

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #262 on: March 02, 2017, 08:08:45 pm »

Thank you Dolly!!!!!!  :-* :-* so looking forward to see more from your "upgrade" ^^ I hope you´re happy with it now!

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #263 on: March 02, 2017, 08:25:08 pm »

Thank you Dolly!!!!!!  :-* :-* so looking forward to see more from your "upgrade" ^^ I hope you´re happy with it now!

Probably you missed a part, but there's a delay in the upgrade ...  :'(
If you click this link, you can read about it onlyfans.com/realdollyfox
( don't worry, you don't need to pay to read the text )

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2017, 04:04:29 pm »
happy birthday candy for the 10th march such a lovely woman

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2017, 05:52:11 pm »
Happy birthday!

ModBellsBod

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • My Get Cosmetic listing
« Reply #266 on: March 10, 2017, 07:30:04 pm »
Happy B-Day Candy!!!  ;D

Dolly Fox

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #267 on: March 10, 2017, 07:32:45 pm »
Happy Birthday!  :-*

485US46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 600
  • -Receive: 226
« Reply #268 on: March 10, 2017, 07:40:52 pm »
Happy birthday, CP!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2017, 08:29:52 am »
Thank you for all your birthday wishes !!!!! ;D :-* :-*

gaga999

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 111
  • Fakeloverz
« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2017, 12:21:40 pm »
Hi Candy, you are so amazing you look better and better :-* what for surgerys you plan for  the future?

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #271 on: April 16, 2017, 12:06:05 am »
Hi Candy, you are so amazing you look better and better :-* what for surgerys you plan for  the future?

Hey gaga ^^ Thank you so much!!! I´m also feeling better and better  ;D BOOOOBS, some more fillers in my lips and cheek fillers and recently I think about a nosejob too after I played a bit atound with photoshop XD

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #272 on: April 16, 2017, 12:07:57 am »
I uploaded a public short/cutted easter wishes clip on my patreon side for everyone that ever wondered what I sound like XD
Wish you some lovely holidays  :-*

https://www.patreon.com/posts/happy-easter-8836769

NoBoobTooBig

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
« Reply #273 on: April 16, 2017, 01:03:18 am »
The sound of Candy is sweet, musical and ohhh so enticing xxx

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #274 on: April 16, 2017, 03:58:00 am »
Happy Easter to you too Candy!

485US46

• Thank You
« Reply #275 on: April 16, 2017, 09:09:07 pm »
Happy Easter! You seem to be charming in motion, too!
Great makeup indeed, and you do very sexy brows. I had already noticed that on some of your Insta pics.

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2017, 03:11:01 pm »
The sound of Candy is sweet, musical and ohhh so enticing xxx

;D ;D ;D well if you say so I am not going to claim it would be different.

Happy Easter! You seem to be charming in motion, too!
Great makeup indeed, and you do very sexy brows. I had already noticed that on some of your Insta pics.

Thank you ^^ I am quite critic with my brows.. but I´m so not a fan of these super thick, plain brows that nearly all girls wear these days  ??? so I like the "no brows and just make them like you want them" way  ;) ;D

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #277 on: May 08, 2017, 03:17:25 pm »

Some nice news... it´s just 1 day until my first date with the surgeon to work out the details for my future enhancement.. I'm so so excited and a little nervous  ;D ;D but only in a positive way!! it's time to go on and to know what exactly will happen and how far or close to that goal I am. keep your fingers crossed for some goooood news!! :-* :)

-Just in case you want a detailed report, pics and a clip of the trip you should join me on patreon no matter what stage (with lots of more content from me anyway) or send a fund into my boobiefund via deliverycode with your email added in the notice box)-

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #278 on: May 08, 2017, 04:04:04 pm »
Best of luck for the consult, Candy! :-)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #279 on: May 08, 2017, 04:08:49 pm »

Some nice news... it´s just 1 day until my first date with the surgeon to work out the details for my future enhancement.. I'm so so excited and a little nervous  ;D ;D but only in a positive way!! it's time to go on and to know what exactly will happen and how far or close to that goal I am. keep your fingers crossed for some goooood news!! :-* :)

-Just in case you want a detailed report, pics and a clip of the trip you should join me on patreon no matter what stage (with lots of more content from me anyway) or send a fund into my boobiefund via deliverycode with your email added in the notice box)-

good luck candy

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #280 on: May 08, 2017, 07:24:29 pm »
Lots of fingers crossed :) :-*

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #281 on: May 09, 2017, 01:16:03 am »

SO HAPPY FOR YOU! <3
Fingers already x-ed. It's gonna be awesome.
All the best, sexy!  :-* :-* :-*

bimbo.therapy

• Thank You
« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2017, 10:36:27 pm »
It's been a while, Candy, here's a morph to stoke your thirst for silicone :D

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2017, 05:13:15 pm »
just to let guys know Candy looks to have a date for her surgery in november she had a few disappointments but know things looking up anyone wanting to help her can join her patron site or a donation on her twitter account

R75

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #284 on: November 03, 2017, 02:17:17 pm »
Hello Candy! You are fantastic and super-sweet :) Today I created a Patreon account just because I want to support you. Your progress is amazing and I just can't wait to see your pics after the boob-job. Keep on going, best wishes from Germany!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:29:08 pm by R75 »

485US46

• Thank You
« Reply #285 on: December 15, 2017, 03:01:09 am »
It is my understanding that Candy is going to have her augmentation surgery next month. Congratulations and good luck!

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #286 on: December 17, 2017, 06:19:42 pm »
yes this true on jan 11th

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #287 on: January 08, 2018, 07:08:28 pm »
Ayyyyyyy I absolutely haven´t logged in here for too long  :-\ shame on me!!!! ^^
I am super happy you decided this way! And that you like the progress I made.. I do so myself  ;D ;D
Not long at it is going to happen, so curious what they will look and feel like next week  :)
Feel hugged

Hello Candy! You are fantastic and super-sweet :) Today I created a Patreon account just because I want to support you. Your progress is amazing and I just can't wait to see your pics after the boob-job. Keep on going, best wishes from Germany!

CandyPlastique

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2018, 07:11:28 pm »
This is true :)
I am going to have my surgery on Thursday this week... o.O so only 3 days to go and I am more then excited and happy about it!!!!!!
I am about to get 1050 cc ( that´s what´s planned) and an uplift.
I waited so long, but the last week and days felt like an eternity  ;D

Thank you 485US46 ^^

It is my understanding that Candy is going to have her augmentation surgery next month. Congratulations and good luck!

yes this true on jan 11th

GIJ

• Thank You
« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2018, 07:37:34 pm »
Gonna be thinking of ya Thursday with positive thoughts/vibes ^^

Wish you the best Candy  :-* :D

485US46

• Thank You
« Reply #290 on: January 10, 2018, 11:29:32 pm »
Good luck on the big day!

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #291 on: January 11, 2018, 12:30:24 am »
Good luck Candy!!!

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #292 on: January 11, 2018, 06:45:07 am »
Good luck!

rolli78

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #293 on: January 11, 2018, 03:17:53 pm »
Good luck/viel Glück!

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #294 on: January 11, 2018, 04:24:35 pm »
good luck Candy!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

bgfktittyluvr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9699
  • -Receive: 323
« Reply #295 on: January 11, 2018, 09:34:25 pm »
Good luck, Candy!
Love, Respect, & Big Fake Breasts.

Boobular

• Superlative Tittays
  • Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 174
  • -Receive: 630
« Reply #296 on: January 13, 2018, 06:22:35 am »
Candy! I hope your recovery is going well. You out of anyone, deserves this huge upgrade  :D

485US46

• Thank You
« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2018, 06:57:51 pm »

plasticboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 457
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #298 on: June 09, 2020, 11:21:15 am »
Does anyone know what happend to her?

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2020, 06:43:27 pm »
she split from her bf and hasnt done much at all on social media has a instgram account but that is only for close friends luckly she counts me as one of those but she is doing well and looking hot

solloxr

• Thank You
« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2021, 04:10:23 pm »
Hope to see/hear from Candy - she is a truly one of a kind
<3