Author Topic: Ample Ann  (Read 288839 times)

eggface

• Thank You
  • -Given: 96
  • -Receive: 335
Re: Ample Ann's Starmember application
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 06:55:39 pm »

From what Ann has posted on the BEA, she now has 2000cc rated expanders filled to 7296cc!!! :o
She posted a couple of pics over there as well, they look amazing, and they were when Ann was 'only' around 5000cc ;D!
Ann, any chance of some pics at your current size?

Do you have a link?

Pics here http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9990747.msg10270614.html#msg10270614 
Ann mentions her size http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9986815.msg10275893.html#msg10275893
My avatar is Gemma Massey

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 07:13:22 pm »
Any pictures for those who are not banned at the BEA? :)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

SanDiegoGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 77
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 12:25:24 am »
I dont even see her pictures anymore in the BEA thread. Maybe she took them down? Or maybe they just arent loading properly for me. Id leave it up to her to post any pictures. She seemed kind of worried she overfilled too much.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2014, 02:01:39 am »
I dont even see her pictures anymore in the BEA thread. Maybe she took them down? Or maybe they just arent loading properly for me. Id leave it up to her to post any pictures. She seemed kind of worried she overfilled too much.

If you are logged in to BEA, the pics are loading on that page which Eggface linked above.  Her size is tremendous, and since she is not shy about topless pics, I hope Ann will grace us with more!

SanDiegoGuy

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2014, 02:21:44 am »
Ah. I was looking in the wrong thread.

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2014, 02:50:58 am »
Do you have a link?

Pics here http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9990747.msg10270614.html#msg10270614 
Ann mentions her size http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9986815.msg10275893.html#msg10275893

so i have to join bea to see them?

what size was she in the tpb verify pic?

though 7000+cc now puts ier ahead of keisha evans!
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

SanDiegoGuy

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2014, 03:06:14 am »
I think she said that in the pics she posted she was close to 4900cc. As far as I know she hasnt posted anything at her current size. Would be nice to see though!

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 05:05:35 am »
I'm truly embarrassed by not being watching this topic before.  :-[  Forgive me Ann!   :)

Currently you must be the third most busty woman in the world and, from the pictures of when you was about 5000cc, extremely sexy too. Your breasts have an incredible format and their areolas were very well positioned. A perfect work of art!  ;D ;)

You need show yourself more!  ;)
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

SanDiegoGuy

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2014, 01:08:56 pm »
Where did she go? Please dont be be another one of those girls that just up and vanishes from the internet.   :'(

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 06:41:44 pm »
She does visit our site frequently, but it's up to her and her alone to post something.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Slice

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2014, 12:59:26 pm »
Till ample Ann! Hope you're ok Ann!

Ample Ann

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 372
  • Want to go 5000cc or bigger...
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2014, 09:49:41 pm »
Hi guys,

Sorry for the absense. I didn't even know anyone cared.  I have reached a lot of CCs and size, but I've been doing it too fast.  I went to go see my doctor the week before last, because I started to get some stretch marks on the tops of my girls.  She took some measurements and weights and said I've been WAY over doing it with the filling, and that I'm around 19.9 pounds in each boob with 82 centimeters in circumference inculding my natural breast tissue.  She said that's bigger than a regulation basketball, because those are only around 76cm...  I didn't mean for this to happen, and no wonder I'm getting stretch marks.  She said I've really been miss calculating my fills, and that I've been reading the syringes wrong.  I thought if the syringe said 60cc that that meant for the whole syringe, so I've been filling them up to the end, but she said the line that the 60cc mark is on is where I should have stopped filling the syringe at in order to get an accurate reading. So, I've been doing up to as high as 500ccc fills...  By the weight and circumference she says I'm over 9000cc.  I've really messed things up.  She had to remove a bunch of saline from my right expander because it was putting too much pressure on my skin.  She said I can start filling it back up to where my other one is at in a couple of weeks.  So, I'm kinda lopsided right now with one HUGE tit and one 3500cc tit that doesn't look very big on my frame or especially next to my other girl. And, 3500CC is big on most girls, I'm tall tho, you can see my feet hanging off the end of the table in the pic I'm attaching.  So when your tall you need a lot more just to look as big as the petite gals.    I'm just so stupid when it comes to numbers that I ended up going WAY huge.  I hope no one hates boobs this big, cause that would make me cry...  :'(

Here's a pic of me at my doctor's office, I hope this gives you an idea of how MASSIVE we're talking about here. My gown wouldn't even cover them both.
I'm SO sorry you guys, I know you're all more about shape than sheer volume, but I got carried away with the fills, they're SOOO orgasmic, and now I have two GINORMOUS zeppelins...  =(
I still LOVE them tho! You can see how happy I am in my pic, even tho my doctor was like WTF?!   ;)

http://imgur.com/DRLxBWS

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 02:24:36 am by Ample Ann »

push1t

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2014, 10:20:01 pm »
wishing you a speedy recovery.

they still look amazing in the attached photo though!

jack63901

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2014, 11:06:38 pm »
So sorry to hear, hope things go well for your recovery.

Slice

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2014, 12:19:57 am »
Another message of goodwil with the recovery, thank you for participating and sharing your pics! You look amazing!

Hopefully when the blood returns from seeing that pic I will have something more interesting to say but WOW! And massive volume, ginormous zeppelins are more than fine with me!

Tags: