Author Topic: Allegra Cole  (Read 1857746 times)

Anna74

• Thank You
  • -Given: 91
  • -Receive: 87
Re: Allegra Cole
« Reply #855 on: November 16, 2018, 03:06:24 am »
She's in London as we speak.

Say's she is meeting investors, now I don't want to be disrespectful, but is she meeting investors or 'INVESTORS'! As if there is one women I would invest in it would definitely be her.

I haven't seen her at the gym in months now.  Hope she comes back soon :)

You are a lucky guy Boobular being able to able see a super busty lady like Allegra in your local gym

19wheels

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 104
« Reply #856 on: November 16, 2018, 03:46:55 am »
for some reason that seems like the last thing I would need. I'm not sure if I would be in the best shape ever or the worst. But I guess I'd be willing to give it a try.

maynut01

• who is daaaat?
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 529
  • -Receive: 602
« Reply #857 on: November 16, 2018, 07:52:24 am »
A YouTube clip of her in London. Quality could be better, but here's the link.

https://youtu.be/nW5zm3kOoCk

mstein

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1555
  • -Receive: 1030
« Reply #858 on: November 16, 2018, 08:27:13 am »
A YouTube clip of her in London. Quality could be better, but here's the link.

https://youtu.be/nW5zm3kOoCk
... and Nicki Valentina Rose at her right side. :)

maynut01

• who is daaaat?
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 529
  • -Receive: 602
« Reply #859 on: November 16, 2018, 09:23:54 am »
Oh, is that VIP Glamour's name? I had no idea.

lovebigbut

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2485
  • -Receive: 664
  • Love Silliboobs
« Reply #860 on: November 16, 2018, 09:29:11 am »
It's a shame, i wasn't invited ;)

lolchair1

« Reply #861 on: November 16, 2018, 06:23:59 pm »
I had no idea it was still possible to record video's in this quality. Did they record this with her nokia 3310 lol?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 07:39:19 am by lolchair1 »

fauckuall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1303
  • -Receive: 3102
« Reply #862 on: November 17, 2018, 06:34:21 am »
Allegra Cole with pre-op transgender Nicki Valentina Rose in London :

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:07:36 pm by fauckuall »

score_busty

« Reply #863 on: November 17, 2018, 10:28:57 am »

Alcaeus79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #864 on: November 18, 2018, 09:31:43 pm »
Allegra mentioned to me that a doctor was planning to somehow lower her other breast, so that they appear symmetrical. It appears that she might have got that done shortly before those picks were taken.

I'm really disappointed that we lacked chemistry. I thought we would have had so much more in common. We're both non-religious people who were raised in devoutly religious areas of the country. We both have similar views on politics. We're both classically trained musicians; I got the feeling that she feels like that's something she feels is behind her, though.

She's a caring and devoted mother. She had a lot to say about her children. Being responsible for bringing another living being into this miserable world is one of my worst fears. I'm about as interested in children as I am in howling monkeys. They make as much noise and are just as unsettling.

Anna74

• Thank You
  • -Given: 91
  • -Receive: 87
« Reply #865 on: November 19, 2018, 12:16:23 am »
Allegra mentioned to me that a doctor was planning to somehow lower her other breast, so that they appear symmetrical. It appears that she might have got that done shortly before those picks were taken.

I'm really disappointed that we lacked chemistry. I thought we would have had so much more in common. We're both non-religious people who were raised in devoutly religious areas of the country. We both have similar views on politics. We're both classically trained musicians; I got the feeling that she feels like that's something she feels is behind her, though.

She's a caring and devoted mother. She had a lot to say about her children. Being responsible for bringing another living being into this miserable world is one of my worst fears. I'm about as interested in children as I am in howling monkeys. They make as much noise and are just as unsettling.

Thank you for sharing your personal story of when you meet Allegra, but what are you trying to tell us?

That you were disappointed, that she didn't seemed specially interested in you personally in spite of sharing mutual interests with you.
That she seemed to be more interested in talking to you about her kids and be a good mom. But you don't like kids or talk about them
That she enjoys playing the piano every now and then. But has lost her passion for it.

That you think she has had her asymmetric breast fixed. The answer to that is NO.

Again thinks for sharing this with us. But I feel you did so in a little bit strange way if I am just being honest.

Pow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1019
  • -Receive: 620
    • https://xhamster.com/user/mta81
« Reply #866 on: November 19, 2018, 12:42:50 pm »

Thank you for sharing your personal story of when you meet Allegra, but what are you trying to tell us?

That you were disappointed, that she didn't seemed specially interested in you personally in spite of sharing mutual interests with you.
That she seemed to be more interested in talking to you about her kids and be a good mom. But you don't like kids or talk about them
That she enjoys playing the piano every now and then. But has lost her passion for it.

That you think she has had her asymmetric breast fixed. The answer to that is NO.

Again thinks for sharing this with us. But I feel you did so in a little bit strange way if I am just being honest.

I also am confused. Was you expecting a date or something?

The women seems really friendly to me, you've to remember unless you know her personally we're all total strangers who were intrigued by her appearance first. So, the fact she;s ass receptive as she is is a rarity.

Alcaeus79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #867 on: November 19, 2018, 02:09:07 pm »
I guess the people who read my posts don't have a lot of experience as hobbyists, since making assumptions is fair game.

I've seen several girls. Sometimes after meeting one, we keep in touch regularly to see how things are going. We stay in contact with each other like friends do. They find time to respond to a text or an email just for the sake of keeping a friendly conversation going, even though they might be busy with photoshoots, creating content, or traveling. This was not the case with Allegra. Its overwhelmingly clear that she's only interested in the money, and is only interested in communicating if its related to business. Is there anything wrong with this? No. Does she owe me anything? No. But its not what I was expecting, because we appeared to have so much in common. I didn't think getting to know each other as people was going to be something she wasn't going to have a lot of interest in, because she only ever responds with low effort replies or ignores my messages outright when I try to make conversation with her.

I know business is business, but I don't like it when people make it obvious they don't give a shit about me.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #868 on: November 19, 2018, 04:58:11 pm »
I wonder why she didn't have dr. D revise her breasts?

matze86

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #869 on: November 20, 2018, 04:04:58 pm »
Have anyone Subscribed to her onlyfans account ? She uploaded a lot of new posts but I cant Subscribe because I have no Credit Card.

Tags: expanders milf