Author Topic: Allegra Cole  (Read 1857478 times)

rmes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1192
  • -Receive: 93
Re: Allegra Cole
« Reply #540 on: February 08, 2018, 04:35:36 am »
I'm surprised that here someone had hopes that the whore would not deceive ... she sold her soul for money, what are you waiting for from her?

mark7880

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 20548
« Reply #541 on: February 08, 2018, 04:59:45 am »

wankytourist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #542 on: February 10, 2018, 04:06:32 pm »
Personally, I think she's a genius.

You can't satisfy all of the people all of the time - but she's coming close!

If you want the allure of hardcore (my hand, among other other things, was raised a few months ago) you pay the $50 per month for the Patreon site. So far none of me has been let down. I enjoy the hardcore that's been there along with the other super sexy stuff she's doing, which is a tease the way I see it, which I also like. It keeps me coming back for more, and I'm pretty sure I'm in it for the long haul. If I could find all of the same content in the normal free places I'd be less inclined to pay, but I'd probably also be less interested. Playing hard to get makes me hard. And the $50 entry is steep, I'll admit. But for the people who pay, see/download everything they can and leave, the transaction is probably a little easier for her to handle.

In the meantime, she has other sites that cater to people that want something else from her. And at every level, she wants to be a woman from the big boob community who is welcoming to others that feel they, themselves, would be move complete by joining. I personally admire this part, because i don't think a lot of women make these decision casually, probably without a lot of anxious inner reflection. If my daughter chooses one day to be a part of it, I can only hope that she does so after being able to hear the stories of others that are already in it. And I feel that being a mentor at multiple entry points is an admirable thing, so best to be there at hardcore and everything "less".  Hard to believe, even for me, but not everyone wants to see hardcore stuff,  or even have it put in their face for them to decide whether or not to watch it, doesn't matter if you're a fan of big boobs or considering getting them yourself one day,

But I'm pretty sure that nearly every person, no matter what their level of interest or desire, is there for a set time, one month, two, six... and then is done. Maybe they've seen enough and grown tired, or life got in the way. So the most that she can attract, entertain, inspire, at any given moment, the better off she is doing. And again, because she is operating in multiple arenas, she is able to increase that circle of attention. Fortunately for me, this business acumen only makes her more attractive.

My suggestion is that if she's not for you, say your piece and move on. That's what I did with Martina Big. If others feel an attraction they more than deserve to enjoy it. Every enhanced person  on this site (gender unimportant) that we're talking about, Martina included, is being talked about because they've made a life decision of enhancing their bodies. A decision that comes with both sides of public attention, potential physical discomfort, and absolute physical danger. But they made that decision for themselves, not for you or me, so our approval or disapproval ultimately is irrelevant.

All that being said, I will admit that I always enjoy hearing how others feel about this stuff. I only hope that the people that  we are talking about keep in mind that behind every post is only one person, afforded the one-sided advantage of anonymity , who may or may not have the opinion of the majority. But even if they do, I hope that they realize that other peoples opinions are not worth trying to change your life over. You just have to be yourself, no matter what that looks like.

Thank you Allegra, for rocking my world. Peace.

Dude, this is one of the weirdest things I've ever read here or anywhere. Why would you bring your hopefully theoretical daughter into any discussion like this?

Right or wrong, your post is what I thought people with neckbeards and fedoras from reddit would write. 

wankytourist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #543 on: February 10, 2018, 05:50:45 pm »

If you want the allure of hardcore (my hand, among other other things, was raised a few months ago) you pay the $50 per month for the Patreon site. So far none of me has been let down. I enjoy the hardcore that's been there along with the other super sexy stuff she's doing, which is a tease the way I see it, which I also like. It keeps me coming back for more, and I'm pretty sure I'm in it for the long haul. If I could find all of the same content in the normal free places I'd be less inclined to pay, but I'd probably also be less interested. Playing hard to get makes me hard. And the $50 entry is steep, I'll admit. But for the people who pay, see/download everything they can and leave, the transaction is probably a little easier for her to handle.

In the meantime, she has other sites that cater to people that want something else from her. And at every level, she wants to be a woman from the big boob community who is welcoming to others that feel they, themselves, would be move complete by joining. I personally admire this part, because i don't think a lot of women make these decision casually, probably without a lot of anxious inner reflection. If my daughter chooses one day to be a part of it, I can only hope that she does so after being able to hear the stories of others that are already in it. And I feel that being a mentor at multiple entry points is an admirable thing, so best to be there at hardcore and everything "less".  Hard to believe, even for me, but not everyone wants to see hardcore stuff,  or even have it put in their face for them to decide whether or not to watch it, doesn't matter if you're a fan of big boobs or considering getting them yourself one day,

But I'm pretty sure that nearly every person, no matter what their level of interest or desire, is there for a set time, one month, two, six... and then is done. Maybe they've seen enough and grown tired, or life got in the way. So the most that she can attract, entertain, inspire, at any given moment, the better off she is doing. And again, because she is operating in multiple arenas, she is able to increase that circle of attention. Fortunately for me, this business acumen only makes her more attractive.

My suggestion is that if she's not for you, say your piece and move on. That's what I did with Martina Big. If others feel an attraction they more than deserve to enjoy it. Every enhanced person  on this site (gender unimportant) that we're talking about, Martina included, is being talked about because they've made a life decision of enhancing their bodies. A decision that comes with both sides of public attention, potential physical discomfort, and absolute physical danger. But they made that decision for themselves, not for you or me, so our approval or disapproval ultimately is irrelevant.

All that being said, I will admit that I always enjoy hearing how others feel about this stuff. I only hope that the people that  we are talking about keep in mind that behind every post is only one person, afforded the one-sided advantage of anonymity , who may or may not have the opinion of the majority. But even if they do, I hope that they realize that other peoples opinions are not worth trying to change your life over. You just have to be yourself, no matter what that looks like.

Dude, this is one of the weirdest things I've ever read here or anywhere. Why would you bring your hopefully theoretical daughter into any discussion like this?

Right or wrong, your post is what I thought people with neckbeards and fedoras from reddit would write.

I'm actually a little astounded. As I re-read this post it's just so astronomically stupid. Either a 10th grader wrote it or a weirdo neck-beard wrote it. The run-on sentences, the multitude of commas, this sentence: "But I'm pretty sure that nearly every person, no matter what their level of interest or desire, is there for a set time, one month, two, six... and then is done.", or the multiple uses of the word 'acumen' that the poster seems to think will make itself seem intelligent are so silly. You don't have to be wrong to make yourself look like an idiot.

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2133
  • -Receive: 366
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #544 on: February 10, 2018, 07:25:13 pm »

I'm actually a little astounded. As I re-read this post it's just so astronomically stupid. Either a 10th grader wrote it or a weirdo neck-beard wrote it. The run-on sentences, the multitude of commas, this sentence: "But I'm pretty sure that nearly every person, no matter what their level of interest or desire, is there for a set time, one month, two, six... and then is done.", or the multiple uses of the word 'acumen' that the poster seems to think will make itself seem intelligent are so silly. You don't have to be wrong to make yourself look like an idiot.

I think the writing and grammar are just fine. It articulates their point of view without being offensive to any party. I think that labelling people "neckbeards" does you a disservice. If you do not agree with the comments, you are of course welcome to state your point of view. There is no need for name calling.

For the record, I think Allegra's figure is fantastic, but I am not yet willing to pay for her Patreon. I am not exactly sure why, but I think there is something about her personality that does not sit well with me. I acknowledge it is not a particularly logical reason, but there you go.

DA
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 07:29:02 pm by deux_anges »

mark7880

• Thank You
« Reply #545 on: February 10, 2018, 10:56:42 pm »

Sal Undy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #546 on: February 11, 2018, 06:41:58 pm »

I'm going to agree that inserting hypotheticals about your daughter in this kind of lifestyle is... weird.

If Allegra provides for you what you are looking for, more power to you. But I think you are missing the point regarding all the negative feedback she is getting on here. She advertises herself as one thing, promotes a website, but delivers little to nothing that she is promising. Is she a genius that she is conning people into giving her money with nothing in return? Sure, she is a genius then.

But don't compare her to Martina Big. These are two completely different situations going on here. Martina Big has decided to change her look and some people aren't completely on board with that. Thats understandable. Allegra creates broken websites with no content and expects you to pay a monthly subscription. Of course she is drop dead gorgeous, but how can her scams be so easily overlooked by people like you?

mark7880

• Thank You
« Reply #547 on: February 15, 2018, 03:52:20 am »

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #548 on: February 16, 2018, 03:16:56 am »

« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 02:45:46 am by Meta4 »

sokcic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 163
« Reply #549 on: February 17, 2018, 12:09:28 am »

mark7880

• Thank You
« Reply #550 on: February 17, 2018, 03:05:40 am »

night123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 50
« Reply #551 on: February 17, 2018, 04:43:10 am »

Ilovebigboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 302
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #552 on: February 17, 2018, 12:48:52 pm »
8) https://twitter.com/16Devan/status/964240446607241216

Awesome - thanks :)

Is it possible to buy this video somewhere? Or videos like this? :)

texman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #553 on: February 17, 2018, 08:31:41 pm »
Plz let me know when/if she finally does a B/G/G threesome scene. I suggested it to her couple months back and she said she might do it in January after AVN. I was a $50 patreon member for a while before leaving, but may come back

dj38

• Thank You
  • -Given: 725
  • -Receive: 572

Tags: expanders milf