Author Topic: Jay's Strip Club Experiences  (Read 4815 times)

Jsango

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 4
Jay's Strip Club Experiences
« on: August 06, 2017, 05:12:18 am »
Hi guys, thought ages ago I used to give some updates on fake tits encounters at the strip club I frequent. They seemed to go down well, so thought I'd resurrect it, especially after an awesome night at the club tonight.

I'll post my original reviews first then write one for tonight.

Jsango

• Thank You
Re: Jay's Strip Club Experiences
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 05:14:01 am »
From 2013:
So last night I was at a strip club nearby where I was working. It's one that's part of a chain of clubs called Angels. It was pretty quiet, being the middle of the week, but it had been a long day and since lunchtime I’d been looking forward to heading there in the evening and relaxing while watching some hot girls work the pole.

I went in, bought a beer and straight away got chatting to this gorgeous blonde girl in a tight black dress. It covered up a lot of her front, but it showed off her body shape - tight little waist and big round tits. Her makeup was good and her hair was long and platinum blonde. She was a genuinely adorable girl, really nice to talk with. We chatted for a bit about why we both like strip clubs, why I’d headed there that particular evening, then (inevitably) she offered me a dance.

Well by now I’d had plenty of time to check out her body. One of the many reasons I personally love strip clubs is the freedom it gives you to be a man. I checked out every girls hair, face, waist, ass and tits within about 10 minutes and most of it was done without them on the stage but with them being fully aware of me doing it. Girls there don’t get all freaked out and angry, they just enjoy the attention (and I guess have the knowledge that if she scores highly enough with her looks she’s gonna make some money).

So I’d assessed this blonde girl pretty completely and knew I wanted a dance from her. I paid for a fully nude dance and we headed to a booth. As I followed her there I got a good view of her from the back - that tight black dress revealed a lot more of the back than the front and I loved her tramp stamp tattoo and firm round ass. I sat down on the couch and she started dancing for me. Nothing particularly different, although she was a good dancer. Then the dress came off.

The view was sensational. This blonde chick must of been in her late teens/early 20s and her body was TIGHT. I told her how awesome she looked as she started grinding her ass on me. Then she turned around and I suddenly had a pair of moderately sized but totally firm fake tits in my face. I was in heaven. I said her tits were perfect, but this adorable girl was so modest and said “they’re really not”. I can only hope that means she’ll go bigger soon.

Then she danced some more in front of me as she stripped off that cute thong to show off her totally clean shaven pussy (as it should be). I had to smile as I checked out every inch of her naked body gyrating in front of me. She came close again and starting rubbing that pussy on my thigh while I got another close-up of her stunning fake tits. I could just make out the scars on the underside - as if I needed confirmation that these firm round tits were fake!

Eventually she finished up and started getting dressed. I kept my eyes on those tits as long as they were out and asked (as innocently as I could!) if she’d had implants. She said she had. I told her that I prefer fake tits to naturals and she agreed that most people do. She described naturals as “saggy and pretty disgusting”. I just couldn’t get over how awesome this girl was. She said “at least with fake tits you know you’re gonna have a good shape”. I said I thought fake tits are the way forward for all girls and she said “they definitely are”.

We chatted a bit more, with me saying how I was lucky to get chatting to the hottest girl in the club as soon as I walked in. She was lapping up the compliments - she was fairly new to being a stripper (even though she danced like a pro) but she’s undoubtedly got loads more nights of receiving endless compliments on her body to come.

I spent some time just watching the girls on stage after that. They really couldn’t compete with the blonde babe that had just been rubbing her tits on my chest and her ass on my dick. I had to head home shortly after that, but the smile didn’t leave my face as the image of a tight young blonde chick with firm fake tits dancing went round in my mind.

So there you go guys. Check out your local strip club every so often just in case you meet the most gorgeous new stripper you’ve seen in a long time and get a fucking awesome dance off her. I’ll definitely be returning there soon for a more complete experience with that beautiful blonde babe.

Jsango

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 05:14:29 am »
From August 2014:

So I didn't go back to Angels in the end, but instead I've been somewhere even better: Platinum Lace in London. Had to wait ages for the opportunity (got to work around a family who a really judgmental of, well, basically anything that celebrates hot girls), hence going on a Sunday night when a Saturday would definitely have a better atmosphere.

Anyway, got to the club about 1am and headed down the stairs to the bar. It's a stylish club, not seedy or dirty or whatever. Immediately I was in heaven - loads of girls standing around in the skimpiest outfits and chatting with guys. Went to the bar, got a beer and straight away two girls start talking to me. As you know, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to strip clubs - not been to many - so I maybe looked like an easy target. And I was. In 5 minutes they had me forking out for a dance from both of them. But obviously I'd checked out their tits before agreeing to that and could tell at least one of them was fake.

We go into the booth, they start dancing and getting their tits out and - jackpot - BOTH girls have fakes. One girl was 22, the other 23. The 22 yo didn't speak English and just stood there, but her tits were brand new so I just kept on checking them out. The 23 yo danced for me and put on an ok show. She let me smack her ass (a personal favourite thing to do for me, lol), so I went for it and smacked it properly hard! She was surprised but then found it really funny and insisted she had to smack my ass back, so there I was bent over (NOT with a bare ass, btw) getting spanked by two blonde fake tits strippers! So funny.

But those girls were charging a lot and the dance was mediocre, so I left it there. Got a second beer, sat and enjoyed watching a girl dancing on the pole when this absolute goddess walks towards me. She's wearing a strappy little black lingerie set, has dyed blonde hair and a perfect even tan. She bends down, putting her big, firm-looking tits right in my face and offers me a dance. I'm about to spend double my budget for the night on this girl, but she looks worth every penny. So I get the cash out and we go to a booth. She gets her bra off straight away and, as i'd guessed, her tits don't change shape AT ALL from how they looked in the bra. I can't help myself telling her how awesome those tits are and she straddles me to get them right in my face. I'm sitting there, motorboating this gorgeous girl's firm, fake titties and realise "this is the first time I've properly felt fake tits!". And I loved it. They felt supple and soft, but also firm. Like you could really enjoy her rack, but it would also always stay looking perfect. Which is what they were - perfect. I'd say they were similar to Lucy Summers' tits, if that helps you visualize it.

Anyway, she seems to be enjoying the compliments and the girls there also liked the fact that I'm young and fairly good looking (if I say so myself, lol), especially compared to some of the, shall we say, larger men there. So we're having a great time with her rubbing those tits in my face, grinding on my dick and even rubbing her face on my dick (through the jeans, obviously). I've said it before, but the whole time I was in the strip club (and especially while getting that second dance) I felt so much more like I was being myself than any other time. In the rest of my life, I have to pretend I'm the predictable product of a middle-class affluent, academic background. In the strip club, I can enjoy watching the girls, I can talk to them about their bodies and their enhancements, I can pay to get whatever I want. I love the feeling, the atmosphere, the dynamic between me and the girls (at least some of them anyway) and I hate the judgmental nature of people like my own family who think these girls are somehow pathetic, desperate, wasted humans when I see them as the prime example of what a girl can achieve.

So towards the end of the dance the girl (kayla) is grinding on me while giving me a nice view of her tits and we're just talking about her boobs. She said she got them done 5 years ago, but they're still really firm. I tell her they're the best I've seen in the club and that I way prefer fake tits over naturals. She says a lot of guys seem to and I suggest it's because naturals are sagging and disgusting. She agrees, saying you can never get naturals in the perfect shape but with fake tits you can - and I point out that her's are a perfect example.

After that I finished my beer while watching a couple of other girls working the pole and then headed out to get back home. I'd just had what is undoubtedly the best experience of my life so far and I couldn't stop smiling about it all the way home. Those red-carpeted stairs leading down to the club are like a staircase to heaven (even if they're going down) in my head. Definitely heading back there and definitely getting more from the gorgeous Kayla as soon as I can

Jsango

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 05:15:12 am »
From September 2014:

So last night I finally got to have another couple of hours chilling out in the strip club. I love Platinum Lace for its high quality girls and relaxed atmosphere. One of the girls i was chatting with put it perfectly: it’s like a private party. A private party with fuckloads of strippers walking around in skimpy outfits keeping the boys happy. That’s my kind of party.

Anyway, watched some awesome talent working the poles for a while, turned down a few girls with flat chests. They were nice to chat to, but don’t do anything for me physically. Then along came this polish bitch with a super tight body and really firm fake tits. They were small though, but the dance was still good and feeling that toned body grind against me was nice.

Then I was about to leave, I’d reached my maximum budget, when I saw a girl that I’d been eying up while she was on the pole and dancing at the side of the room as well. We’d made eye contact a few times while she was dancing but then some flat chested girl started chatting to me and i lost track of the other girl. So then, queuing up to collect my jacket and leave, I saw this curvy, super-enhanced babe chatting with some other guys. I took a step back to be able to look through the doorway and check her out. I was enjoying every part of her fine body and occasionally she’d glance to her left and catch me checking her out. She smiled when that happened and then finished talking to those guys and beckoned me back in the club.

When I’d seen her dancing and said to myself that I need to get a dance with her, so I went back in. We had a really nice chat about strip clubs, her work in Miami, why I liked Platinum Lace as my favourite club, then before she even had a chance to offer a dance I said “I’m gonna get more cash out then go for a dance babe”.

£50 and another nice chat about strip clubs back near where I grew up (her friend had worked in one of them it turned out), I was getting those big fake titties rubbed in my face and she was shakin it right with that fine ass, grinding on my dick. While she was dancing I asked about her tits. They were 500cc, a reasonable size, and she’d had them done 4 years ago. I told her I love fake tits and actually hate naturals cos they’re so saggy and shapeless. She came right out with “I know! They’re fucking disgusting! I fucking hate them!” and a genuine look of disgust on her face. I was in love, lol.

So then I say “yeah, I don’t get why every girl doesn’t get fake tits” and she says “they should be free on the NHS”! For non-UK people, that’s the free health care system in the UK which, as you’d guess, is specifically only for necessary medical treatment. Well, fake tits are necessary and this babe (Coco) clearly agrees!

Well the smile still hasn’t left my face after that experience. Another awesome night courtesy of Platinum Lace.

Just a small add on: there was this dude there, just turned 18 I think, who was getting loads of dances of every girl and in between them sitting with this cute asian girl watching the stage shows. I caught some of his conversation - turned out the asian girl was his aunty and she was picking out girls for him to get a dance from and paying for all of it! I wish I’d struck up a conversation and found out more. It sounds like that guy is in a good position - definitely someone worth knowing!

Jsango

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 05:25:33 am »
And from tonight (06 August 2017):

Another great night at Platinum Lace tonight. It started well, walking into the club to see a tight, toned girl with big round firm fake tits working the pole. I bought a beer and watched her dance, but after she finished, she went off to a group of guys in the VIP area and I couldn't get hold of her.

I batted away numerous flat chested girls and the classic con of two Eastern European girls offering duos - in my experience it's double the price and half the experience - but still could get the enhanced girl. Then I saw a stunning little blonde babe chatting to some other guys. It looked like she might be about to go into a VIP room with them, but then she turned and started walking away. I went straight up to her and took her.

I realised then that this girl was Jaydee, a girl I'd seen on my last visit to the club! I was amazed that I'd happened to come across her just when I thought the night had been wasted with only flat chested girl available. I took her straight into a VIP booth and had a great half hour with her. She loves the fake look and is super proud of her tits. Rightly so, they are stunning. I promised to show her a picture of CJ Miles next time I see her - she looks really similar.

After a great dance from Jaydee and sitting with her watching some of the other girls dance on the stage, I saw the original fake tits babe. I was now sitting in the VIP area because I'd taken Jaydee into a VIP booth. The original enhanced girl (Emily) was chatting to another dude in the VIP, but finished the conversation and when she noticed me checking out her body she walked straight towards me. I took her for a quick dance and enjoyed seeing those tits up close, but she wasn't as affectionate as Jaydee and didn't seem to engage with any conversation about fake tits other than telling me they were 500cc. They did look amazing, though only slightly bigger than Jaydee's 370cc tits because of Jaydee's tiny frame.

By the end of all this, I was best mates with the hostess and the Floor Manager. Great people running a slick and professional club. Definitely good contacts to have. I can't wait to get back there and take Jaydee into the VIP again, and hopefully find a couple of new girls.

I did notice that Saturday night was a trickier night to get hold of the top quality girls. I've found it easier to get a really high quality girl on a Friday or Sunday, so might try that in future.

niceguyeddie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 921
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 04:55:16 pm »
good reports mate! sounds like you had a great time.

Out of curiosity, how much was a dance in those clubs? and how much for the 30mins VIP??

Jsango

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 08:39:13 pm »
Cheers mate, glad you found them informative.

A dance is 'from £20', but I've never come across a girl who would do less than a 'naughty £40'. Some of the pushy girls (i.e. the ones to avoid) say they won't do less than £80. I just turn them down.

30mins in the VIP booth with Jaydee was £250. Tbh my face lit up do much when I saw her she probably saw me coming a mile off. I did ask for £200, but she stuck to her guns. I just didn't want to miss the opportunity so went for it. She's one of the best girls in the club though and rarely seems to be wandering around looking for punters as much as the "Anything under £80 is a waste of my" girls. So to get her for half and hour was an achievement.

Emily was more than happy to do a £40 dance and she was definitely in demand. Just shows you how audacious those pushy girls are and how clearly you should reject them.

Where are you based Eddie?

good reports mate! sounds like you had a great time.

Out of curiosity, how much was a dance in those clubs? and how much for the 30mins VIP??

sirjonk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 276
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 01:15:19 am »
Good posts.  I have a similar take on stripclubs as you, enjoy the scenery and picking out the night's ATF lapdance for a VIP session. 

Jsango

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 05:27:16 pm »
It's a solid approach to getting a good quality VIP session.

I used to be easy too hasty, or feel too pressured by the pushy girls going around in pairs. When mistake that ends up costing you near enough £100 a time, you learn fast!

Tags: