Author Topic: Vivian Rose Bimbofication  (Read 87753 times)

ZNG69

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 76
Re: Vivian Rose Bimbofication
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2020, 05:28:07 pm »
Scheduled my next lip filler appointment for November the 16th. Getting another 2ml 💉😈🥰

And thanks for voting on the poll! It seems the majority is for 5000cc+ (Who would have guessed that? :P) But I think it's very interesting that on place two is the 1200cc range.

I have a similar poll running on my VIP OF page with 3 answer posibilities. Here are the results so far:

It seems that the 1200cc range is kinda a sweetspot. (Obviously I will do whatever I want and feel happy with. But I think it's very interesting. For science 🤣 )

While I personally voted for 1800cc I think 1200c is a nice sweet spot. Tits at that volume are often already super round and fake looking while not rock hard yet. 5000cc+ sure is a hot fantasy but in my opinion extremely impractical ;) Looking forward to see your brand new and great looking fake tits in action!

@BalloonLover That 5K+ is very impractical is a very valid argument 🤣 Luckily I am not the most active person when it comes to sports and similar activities. I need to be able to travel, do some cardio and basic weight lifting. That's the maximum movement I need to perform currently :D But honestly It is hard to say what my end goal is. I just keep going bigger until I am happy and we'll see what I can handle 🤗

https://i.imgur.com/NvQ40Bf.jpg

Promo:
❗❗❗ BIGGEST DISCOUNT ON MY VIP PAGE EVER: 75% off for the next 100 subs !!! Be the first to see my brand new balloons in action & unlock tons of naughty pics and vids for only 3.25$ ❗❗❗  Subscribe to my VIP page here: https://onlyfans.com/vivianroseofficial

You are gorgeous, you would look incredible with two gigantic basketball tits attached to your body. The impracticalities are what make them so amazing, the overt sexualisation of everything is the best part <3
Look at PBD, she carries around 3600cc monster tits on a TINY body and she manages to stay slim and athletic, if she can do it anyone can  ;D ;D

klaasvaak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 301
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2020, 11:41:13 pm »
im very curious about ''fresh'' boobies, and i am curious what kind of pictures and movies you post ;) some closeups? cleavage?
would love to see some, i will get a card to get to onlyfans.

Vivian_Rose

• Expanding Boobie Queen
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 109
  • -Receive: 710
  • 2500cc expanders | GOAL: 3500cc and beyond
    • My Onlyfans
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2020, 12:38:58 pm »
Hahaha... I love your attitude to let nothing get into the way on your road to the perfect oversized bimbo balloons! And balloons they are for sure! Love how round and bloated they look already!

I love the shape so much. Going huge is important for me, but what's even more important is the shape. I stressed this so much to my surgeon and made sure to only pick the best surgeon and I think it paid off :) Hopefully, he can also deliver these kinds of results in my further upgrades. I am having a post-op talk with him in about 2 weeks. I will ask him a couple more questions regarding further upgrades. For example, I want to ask him what the biggest tits are that he ever did. I hope that he did XXL before because I vibe with him a lot and he has a great reputation. Also still evaluating if I should get expanders or not. Idk. I heard of so many girls having problems with infected and or misplaced ports ...

You are gorgeous, you would look incredible with two gigantic basketball tits attached to your body. The impracticalities are what makes them so amazing, the overt sexualization of everything is the best part <3
Look at PBD, she carries around 3600cc monster tits on a TINY body and she manages to stay slim and athletic, if she can do it anyone can  ;D ;D

Let's see what my body can handle 😈 I will keep going until I am happy 🥰

im very curious about ''fresh'' boobies, and i am curious what kind of pictures and movies you post ;) some closeups? cleavage?
would love to see some, i will get a card to get to onlyfans.

I am posting a lot of various different content. From quick pics and vids that display my private life. Yes, closeups and cleavage also included ^^ Up to pics and vids shot with professional equipment like this breast expansion/bimbofication scene:

Watch with sound on:
https://redgifs.com/watch/neglectedinsidiouscaudata

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2039
  • -Receive: 1147
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2020, 02:10:11 pm »
 :D wow you are very pretty and you have a doll face!
I hope you can make your dream come true and I can't wait that you will have XXL expanders implants.  ;)
Huge (.) (.) & Bimbo Dolls Lovers
Twitter: https://twitter.com/score_busty

BalloonLover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 272
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2020, 07:57:34 pm »
Hahaha... I love your attitude to let nothing get into the way on your road to the perfect oversized bimbo balloons! And balloons they are for sure! Love how round and bloated they look already!

I love the shape so much. Going huge is important for me, but what's even more important is the shape. I stressed this so much to my surgeon and made sure to only pick the best surgeon and I think it paid off :) Hopefully, he can also deliver these kinds of results in my further upgrades. I am having a post-op talk with him in about 2 weeks. I will ask him a couple more questions regarding further upgrades. For example, I want to ask him what the biggest tits are that he ever did. I hope that he did XXL before because I vibe with him a lot and he has a great reputation. Also still evaluating if I should get expanders or not. Idk. I heard of so many girls having problems with infected and or misplaced ports ...

Happy to hear, that the shape of your fake tits matters more than the size. But can you tell us more about what the perfect shape means to you? Would love to hear your opinion.

Vivian_Rose

• Expanding Boobie Queen
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • My Onlyfans
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2020, 08:34:57 pm »

Happy to hear, that the shape of your fake tits matters more than the size. But can you tell us more about what the perfect shape means to you? Would love to hear your opinion.

If your username is chosen by your aesthetics then we think about the same when it comes to "perfect shape". I prefer the round, bolt-on look. Not saggy at all. Because English is not my native tongue it's hard to describe. But I like the look of MaryMadison very much for example 🤗

2019 vs 2020 update

!!! Be quick and grab a discounted slot everybody! Repeating this discount because my last - 75% was a huge success and gone in only 5 days! JOIN NOW AND DISCOVER WHY MY PAGE IS SELLING LIKE CRAZY !!! https://onlyfans.com/vivianroseofficial

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2020, 10:35:37 pm »
What an amazing upgrade. You can already see how amazing those are going to look at 2000cc+

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2020, 10:38:01 pm »
 ;D Wow, your transformation into a plastic doll is really successful and sexy. I think you can have even bigger lips and boobs.
I love your look plastic Fuckdoll!!!  ;)

Vivian_Rose

• Expanding Boobie Queen
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • My Onlyfans
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2020, 09:07:25 pm »
Can anybody please tell me why my images don't get displayed? I tried a couple of different things but nothing seems to work consistently :/

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2020, 05:44:00 am »
Can anybody please tell me why my images don't get displayed? I tried a couple of different things but nothing seems to work consistently :/
Send me a PM with what you are trying to get accomplished, and I will assist until you are able to get it done.

Vivian_Rose

• Expanding Boobie Queen
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • My Onlyfans
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2020, 09:40:19 pm »
Send me a PM with what you are trying to get accomplished, and I will assist until you are able to get it done.

Thanks poot due to your help I was able to figure it out. In case other users have the same problem. Imgur doesn't seem to work consistently. Poot recommended https://pixhost.to
Pixhost works very well so far.

Bigger lips tomorrow!!! I am soo excited 💉💉💋🥰

A before picture for reference 😊

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2020, 10:17:55 pm »

Thanks poot due to your help I was able to figure it out. In case other users have the same problem. Imgur doesn't seem to work consistently. Poot recommended https://pixhost.to
Pixhost works very well so far.

Bigger lips tomorrow!!! I am soo excited 💉💉💋🥰

A before picture for reference 😊

;D ;D i can't wait to see the result

Vivian_Rose

• Expanding Boobie Queen
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • My Onlyfans
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2020, 05:17:28 pm »
My new lips and tits in one image

Love how they turned out 💗 New blowjob video with these cockpillows and many more pictures on my Onlyfans 😘

Vivian_Rose

• Expanding Boobie Queen
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • My Onlyfans
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2020, 06:56:50 pm »
Lip & Tit Projection. A bimbo in her natural habitat 💗

I started a new Onlyfans promo -65% for the next 100 subs.
You can now join my VIP page ]and unlock tons of videos and images for only 4.55$
https://onlyfans.com/vivianroseofficial

Appreciate every single one joining 😊

Pietje_012

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2020, 07:05:36 pm »
this photo is so perfect. It shows the essence of being a gorgeous bimbo