Author Topic: The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread  (Read 41884 times)

randypella

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 11
Re: The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2018, 02:13:49 pm »
Big boobs, small butt for me.
same here, i detest big asses in general and I REALLY HATE fake asses.

ottos123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3012
  • -Receive: 442
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2018, 12:02:54 pm »
I love fake ass, but they seem to differ widely in quality. Relative to breast augmentation, they are 20 years or more behind, so it can only get better. Dont tell me that you dont love bella bellz ass!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 12:04:42 pm by ottos123 »

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 287
  • -Receive: 632
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 03:05:45 pm »
A lot of women can build a good ass in the gym. Some can't. But i should recommend to women to at least try it for a couple of years.
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

nwinther

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2018, 08:57:54 pm »
Don't like big butts. Natural or fake. Big, firm boobs I absolutely love. Not saggy!

To me, most women already have big butts. To me, a big butt just makes a woman look obese, no matter how skinny or fit she might be, because fat naturally collects on the ass of a woman.

I don't mind the lips though. Prefer them big.

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 526
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2018, 06:58:56 am »
I have never seen a woman that looks better (in my eyes) with butt implants that she looked before getting butt implants.
e.g. Danielle Derek (who i adore) does not look worse with her butt implants but in my eyes she does not look better.

and i have seen so many women that look definitely worse with butt implants. some look totaly ugly and grotesque. e.g. Irene Colombia who would be totally amazing without her ugly butt augmentation.

i have seen very few women that do not look better with breast implants and even fewer that look worse with breast implants than without,
and i have seen oh so many women that look definitely better with breast implants.

conclusion: if a woman wants to look better (in my eyes), breast implants are the way to go and butt implants should be avoided.
Fight war criminal Putin and his depraved henchmen.

Where morons set the rules, there go mainly fools.

By the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. Just saying ...

goingfast

• Thank You
  • -Given: 246
  • -Receive: 342
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2018, 01:54:09 am »
I have never seen a woman that looks better (in my eyes) with butt implants that she looked before getting butt implants.
e.g. Danielle Derek (who i adore) does not look worse with her butt implants but in my eyes she does not look better.

and i have seen so many women that look definitely worse with butt implants. some look totaly ugly and grotesque. e.g. Irene Colombia who would be totally amazing without her ugly butt augmentation.

i have seen very few women that do not look better with breast implants and even fewer that look worse with breast implants than without,
and i have seen oh so many women that look definitely better with breast implants.

conclusion: if a woman wants to look better (in my eyes), breast implants are the way to go and butt implants should be avoided.

Agreed on every point.

ssg2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2019, 08:47:44 am »
I like big butts, but toned ones that are big from working out and absolutely hate fake ones. I tried to figure out why, since I love big fake boobs. And I think it's because butts are muscles, and you expect them to have a certain flow and be connected to other muscles. They aren't just protrusions that stick out from a mostly flat surface, like breasts are. So when a girl has a big butt, you also expect her to have developed thighs and hamstrings to go with it, and when that's missing, it looks like they're wearing a diaper below their skin. With boobs however, you're just making the already present protrusions bigger and rounder, so you don't get the feeling that something's off.

goingfast

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2019, 02:05:02 am »
I like big butts, but toned ones that are big from working out and absolutely hate fake ones. I tried to figure out why, since I love big fake boobs. And I think it's because butts are muscles, and you expect them to have a certain flow and be connected to other muscles. They aren't just protrusions that stick out from a mostly flat surface, like breasts are. So when a girl has a big butt, you also expect her to have developed thighs and hamstrings to go with it, and when that's missing, it looks like they're wearing a diaper below their skin. With boobs however, you're just making the already present protrusions bigger and rounder, so you don't get the feeling that something's off.

Good points.

fOOsh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 455
  • -Receive: 586
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2019, 03:10:18 am »

While I recognize that I'm hypocritical cos I love fake boobs but NOT fake butts, this articulates exactly why.  Some ladies that were mentioned above (Danielle Derek, Aletta Ocean) and Lindi Nunziato looked amazing before they messed with their butts, now (my opinion) all three of them absolutely look worse.

fake_booty_lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 444
  • -Receive: 161
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2019, 04:09:52 am »
How do you guys feel about Victoria June's new butt?
If you like silicone ass implants go to www.reddit.com/r/BoltedOnBooty

It's awesome!

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2019, 01:22:49 am »
How do you guys feel about Victoria June's new butt?
I love it! Not as amazing as Aletta or Anastasia Doll, but still superior to any natural ass. I like it when the implant itself is clearly visible and not obscured by fat.
Here it is http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/oyaxi4z05h07gu4umgqul5zsokfpvsjj

GoingEasy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 489
  • -Receive: 790
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2019, 03:57:32 am »
just one person's opinion
I like breast augmentation to quite a degree (about as big as the thinnest big busted world naturally in the world could be) and lip augmentation to a moderate degree

I can't relate to a thin woman adding a big butt.  Nearly all women's butts are already way to big for me anyway.
barbie bennet and danielle derek are about my absolute totally favorite body in women

GoingEasy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 489
  • -Receive: 790
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2019, 12:25:19 am »
I think my thoughts are somewhat in line with Arie's on this. I don't absolutely hate them per se, but really do hate them on thin girls with big implants - the tits on a stick is sooo hot, and the but lift just throws everything off. A butt lift might work for a latina bimbo look, for example. But here is my ultimate exame of where a butt lift would be horrendous - it would absolutely ruin Blondie Bennett's amazing profile and proportions

same for danielle derek who has same look as barbie bennett

goingfast

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2019, 11:35:22 pm »
Guys, I've been noticing lately that whenever I see a fake butt, it's very obvious that it's fake.....and I just can't take it anymore! I used to be *okay* with fake butts to a certain extent, but now I cringe every time I see a fake butt. It seems to be getting worse too, as I keep seeing more and more women do the butt implant thing.
Here's the perfect example of what I'm talking about:  https://i.redd.it/p93t5dy6z2h31.jpg
This is Ms. Palomares getting into a vehicle. Her fake butt is so evident, and not only that, but look how wide her ass is! It just doesn't look right. I cringed big time.

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2019, 02:14:10 am »
Her fake butt is so evident, and not only that, but look how wide her ass is! It just doesn't look right. I cringed big time.
That's what I like about them. When they look "not right" and obviously fake.

Tags: