Author Topic: ...  (Read 114813 times)

TBC61

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
Rhiannon did not have string implants.

She had saline expanders and talked about one of them slowly leaking at the valve and her having to put saline back into the one from time to time to keep them balanced.  That is what ultimately caused her explantation.

SanDiegoGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 77
Im just going to point out that you should bump "English Girl" up to 3800cc. Thats the size she was at before she vanished from the internet. She said she had plans to possibly go to 4500cc but we'll never know if she went that large unless she ever comes back around somewhere. Im guessing she probably kept going larger than 3800 though.

QuackAttack

• Thank You
  • -Given: 58
  • -Receive: 257
Amanda Divine is definitely looking to upgrade between 2000cc-2500cc. She would be the most epic Canadian chick since Amy Anderssen. I just donated to her GoFund me and can't wait to play with those glorious boobies!!!

lolchair1

I'm sorry to say this but this list is useless. The problem is these women base a large part of their career/online identity on their unique huge size. It is in their interest to promote themselves as being bigger than others. These women know there is no way to check this, and have used it in their own advantage. It's the over the top bra sizes of the 90's all over again, but this time with cc's.

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 2568
it does not matter

it is a nice list

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
I'm sorry to say this but this list is useless. The problem is these women base a large part of their career/online identity on their unique huge size. It is in their interest to promote themselves as being bigger than others. These women know there is no way to check this, and have used it in their own advantage. It's the over the top bra sizes of the 90's all over again, but this time with cc's.
There is always the water displacement test.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722

Not accurate at showing pure implant volume tho. We will always have to rely on data provided by the women and common sense. Also remember it doesn’t really matter, does it?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315

Not accurate at showing pure implant volume tho. We will always have to rely on data provided by the women and common sense. Also remember it doesn’t really matter, does it?
Data from the women is well known to be fudged. The water displacement test is definitely a measure of actual breast volume, which is an indicator of implant volume. For example, if a person is claiming 10k+ per side, yet they can only displace 11k total, it stands to reason that the numbers are fudged. Same with an 8k claim displacing 17k. Sounds about right. Or you can just take their word for it, knowing that the accuracy level is marginal at best.

Maybe not you, but the accuracy is important to some people. So yes, to some people, it matters.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 03:50:53 am by poot222 »

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
here we fucking go again

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
"While working as an exotic dancer, CRYSTAL STORM advertised her bust size as 127 inches (3.23m).
In February 1994, Philadelphia's Department of Licenses and Inspections served notice of a violation on Crystal Storm.
The department's weights and measures division, whose primary job is checking the accuracy of meat-market scales,
ascertained Ms. Storm's bust measurement at only 0 ft 50 in (1.27 m), vs. her advertised measurement of "127,"
which Ms. Storm said was metric - 1.27 m (4 ft 2 in)"

cheating on CC's the easiest; the question is the motivation behind the lie.

BlondieBennett

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 405
  • -Receive: 1747
  • i fake it so real, i am beyond fake
    • where i love to show off my huge fake tits on a stick body!
i just had my fill 3100ccs

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
i just had my fill 3100ccs

Omg!!! CONGRATULATIONS BLONDIE!!!

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
My apologies to Princess Dj for not mentioning it in this guide.
It's corrected:
1000cc - PrincessDJ

and i'm checking the list for the first time, i was wondering :) but thanks! i kinda fall into the cracks in this world, lol
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

Bonecracker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 5
Thanks for the latest addition of Foxy at 5500!

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 2568
Re: Guide of women with larger implants and breast augmentation - NOT COMPETITION
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2019, 07:45:24 am »
Brittany Elizabeth / plasticlife2131

from 1600cc to 2800cc

https://twitter.com/thebrittanyxoxo/status/1170639786652180481

Tags: