Author Topic: Ample Ann  (Read 288836 times)

KinkyBeetle

• The Kinky Beetle
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 844
  • -Receive: 261
Re: Ample Ann
« Reply #435 on: July 26, 2020, 10:30:42 pm »
I believe it was a reduction case.
On a side note. The site should be up in barely over a week so you guys can see the Ample Ann pics.

Sorry to hear about your loss! :( hope you're doing okay bud! :(

What happened?

maxxxbulge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 160
« Reply #436 on: July 28, 2020, 11:33:43 pm »
I believe it was a reduction case.
On a side note. The site should be up in barely over a week so you guys can see the Ample Ann pics.

Sorry to hear about your loss! :( hope you're doing okay bud! :(

Thanks bud. The site will be up super soon. Hopefully tonight, if not, tomorrow. Some site preview pics are on my twitter. Just posted them last night
SizeFetishDungeon.com for more!

nariko

• Thank You
  • -Given: 195
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #437 on: July 29, 2020, 10:51:15 am »
Thanks for everything you do bro! and my inbox is always open to ya! :)

maxxxbulge

• Thank You
« Reply #438 on: July 30, 2020, 10:02:17 am »
Thanks for everything you do bro! and my inbox is always open to ya! :)

Thanks buddy. OK! So the site will be up in less than 24 hours. keep in mind It's still a work in progress but there will be regular updates and upgrades to the site

maxxxbulge

• Thank You
« Reply #439 on: July 31, 2020, 07:06:14 pm »
Ok SizeFetishDungeon.net is live.
Still a work in progress but I'll be posting regularly.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #440 on: July 31, 2020, 07:34:44 pm »
Great that you got it running again.
I would however, be very careful stamping your sitename on pictures that you do not own. You may get into trouble.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

maxxxbulge

• Thank You
« Reply #441 on: July 31, 2020, 11:36:46 pm »
Great that you got it running again.
I would however, be very careful stamping your sitename on pictures that you do not own. You may get into trouble.

I hear ya. And I don't plan on doing it in the future. But trying to push the site. And this post has the potential of going viral to some degree. So I'm rolling the dice 🎲

KinkyBeetle

• The Kinky Beetle
  • Thank You
« Reply #442 on: August 01, 2020, 10:20:41 am »
Great content! Am surely waiting on the follow up.

I would advise to follow Indy's advice, I know all too well the consequences.

There is a community on Reddit dedicated to her, you could put some photos there to push your site if you want. Some folks there really like huge, including me.

KinkyBeetle

• The Kinky Beetle
  • Thank You
« Reply #443 on: November 13, 2021, 09:47:27 pm »
I hpe and I wonder if she will ever come back. The world needs her glorious image!

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 143
  • Big Boob defender
« Reply #444 on: November 14, 2021, 07:15:31 am »
I'm pretty sure she's still alive, just been moved around a lot. Makes finding out about her difficult.  But, I'm with you.  This gal is/was a mind blower!   

Xkrognakx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #445 on: February 14, 2022, 10:49:06 am »
Any updates or is it a cold trail?

Milom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #446 on: March 16, 2022, 04:28:46 am »
I've been thinking of trying to write an article for publication or something about Ann. I wrote a bad draft but the parts that make it interesting outside this community are based on pure conjecture and too much guess work.

Arizona girl gets 10k cc implants (1 of 3 in history), goes to Romania(?) and gets caught up in international espionage? It's like a Coen Brothers movie based off a John Waters script. Stranger than fiction.

My personal theory is that Ann was recruited to be a honey pot by a foreign government. At the time she was in/around Romania the conflict between Russia and Ukraine over the Crimea was just starting. The area would be packed full of spies from every intelligence agency in the world. It's possible Ann didn't know what she was getting into and got in over her head, and it's very possible had no idea who she was working for or what she was really being asked to do.

The other missing piece of the puzzle is that she had a fiance. What happened to him?

Anyway, a lot of the story seems a safe assumption, but impossible to confirm. Chick with gigantic tits in spy central gets busted for espionage? What else could she be doing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexpionage

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • Big Boob defender
« Reply #447 on: March 19, 2022, 03:34:22 am »
I've been thinking of trying to write an article for publication or something about Ann. I wrote a bad draft but the parts that make it interesting outside this community are based on pure conjecture and too much guess work.

Arizona girl gets 10k cc implants (1 of 3 in history), goes to Romania(?) and gets caught up in international espionage? It's like a Coen Brothers movie based off a John Waters script. Stranger than fiction.

My personal theory is that Ann was recruited to be a honey pot by a foreign government. At the time she was in/around Romania the conflict between Russia and Ukraine over the Crimea was just starting. The area would be packed full of spies from every intelligence agency in the world. It's possible Ann didn't know what she was getting into and got in over her head, and it's very possible had no idea who she was working for or what she was really being asked to do.

The other missing piece of the puzzle is that she had a fiance. What happened to him?

Anyway, a lot of the story seems a safe assumption, but impossible to confirm. Chick with gigantic tits in spy central gets busted for espionage? What else could she be doing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexpionage

Milom!  You are brilliant, man!  The little stuff I've seen matches up with your conjecture almost perfectly!  And the stuff I've had a chance to see was HEAVILY redacted, but your thoughts really help to fill in the blanks. 
I'm guessing the fiance bit was to gain access to the US.   Which from what I've read she's been in and out of this country several times.  Once by submarine, even!  Wild stuff! 

I've been up here in Denver for a while now just a couple hundred miles from Florence county where the ADX facility is located.  I believe she was transferred to there.  It's supposedly men only, but since the government does not have a supermax for women they may have made accommodations for her there.  I'm trying to get an assignment there, but it's a long waiting process, with lots of vetting.  I have a contact there, but she is really limited on this case.  Claims there is a special detail/unit working this one.   That's how special/secretive this whole thing is.  But she is pretty confident our Anne is there.

I love:   "It's like a Coen Brothers movie based off a John Waters script. Stranger than fiction."   SO TRUE!!!

I would love to read your take!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 03:50:50 am by Badger12 »

DarkonTPB99

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #448 on: March 19, 2022, 06:28:49 am »

Personally I think you guys should poke your heads up from that John Grisham novel you're reading and look out the window.

But they say truth is stranger than fiction, so keep plugging away if that's what you want to do, and if you turn out right I'll be standing in line to applaud you and your efforts.

So good luck in your endeavors....

just my 2 cents.... oops 5 cents with inflation  :)

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • Big Boob defender
« Reply #449 on: March 20, 2022, 12:32:20 am »
I'm with YOU DarkonTPB99.  Some of this stuff is so surreal that I don't even know how to begin sharing it.  So best to just shut up about it.   Thank you for your support, though.  We'll try not to let anyone down in the long run.   ;)

Tags: