Author Topic: FashionDiva  (Read 639524 times)

sebastian76

• Thank You
  • -Given: 233
  • -Receive: 78
  • FashionDiva 1800cc Kicks Ass !
    • We Design Your Fantasies !
Re: FashionDiva
« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2013, 01:37:02 am »
A few over the shoulder shots!

This is my favorite kind of photo. There is something very exciting about seeing perfect big / round / fake breast stretching out a swimsuit or t-shirt. Actually I can only think of one other photo I've seen like this with very large implants from Antoinette ages ago, and not to start a fight, but your wife is 100x more attractive than her. Thank you for posting large, unedited photos taken with a decent camera too....that is also becoming increasingly rare.

Yeah I know this probably sounds borderline creepy, but when you have a very specific fetish, it's almost a miracle to see something that exactly how you like it.

Same sort of pictures only in a smaller bikini top!  One is kind of blurry too.

Holy shit. Thank you. She's so full and round and projects so far out that her bikini can barely contain her. So sexy.

Do you have any shots in that top from the front to get a full picture?

That would give us heart attack !!!
BIGGER always better !

If you want a REAL proof, please check this link !

http://sexualdesigns.com/fashiondiva.gif

divasdude

• Thank You
  • -Given: 900
  • -Receive: 3583
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2013, 01:40:11 am »

Alabmaman13

This is that same bikini top...I will have to check my photos at a later time to see if there were any from our recent vacation that were straight on with this top.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:43:48 am by divasdude »

sebastian76

• Thank You
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2013, 01:43:43 am »
Dear divasdude, how many bikinis exactly FashionDiva has?

What does she think about ''sling bikini''?
BIGGER always better !

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2013, 01:46:42 am »

She just got rid of a bunch because they don't fit at all any more...she has a shit load though. No slings included.

alabmaman13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2013, 01:56:12 am »

Alabmaman13

This is that same bikini top...I will have to check my photos at a later time to see if there were any from our recent vacation that were straight on with this top.

Thanks! Anything you share is appreciated. She looks so incredible. The combination of cleavage and sideboob is killer. How does she deal with all of the attention she gets going out while looking like that?

She just got rid of a bunch because they don't fit at all any more...she has a shit load though. No slings included.

Well, with how big she is I would imagine it is difficult finding anything that fits her.

sebastian76

• Thank You
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2013, 02:00:07 am »

Alabmaman13

Thanks! Anything you share is appreciated. She looks so incredible. The combination of cleavage and sideboob is killer. How does she deal with all of the attention she gets going out while looking like that?

Well, with how big she is I would imagine it is difficult finding anything that fits her.

Hope she would have problem (in a good way) to find that really fits her, so mimimum coverage would be possible.

Divasdude, which one you prefer?

Full nude or minimum coverage (only nipple covered, flesh part visible from sides and up/down) ?
BIGGER always better !

louietone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2013, 05:55:28 am »
Incredible!

etoilefilante

• Thank You
  • -Given: 715
  • -Receive: 4946
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2013, 11:25:10 am »
A night out.

Big beautiful fake boobs in sexy dress are amazing !!! Thanks for sharing!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:27:38 am by etoilefilante »

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2013, 01:53:55 pm »

How does she deal with all of the attention she gets going out while looking like this?

I love the attention she gets when she walks in the room or passes a group of people (especially males). It makes me proud that she is on my arm because she is always the most beautiful women in the room with or with out big boobs.

Her, on the other hand, is still adjusting to he new size. She had just gotten use to her 1400s (only had them 11 months) when she went to 1800 and is starting over with the adjustment period. We live in a cold climate so hiding them here is pretty easy but our recent holiday to Mexico was a bit rough with the people pointing and talking under their breath about her. She is a smart gal and sees that and expects the worse of what they are saying. I feel most are just pointing out to others that she has huge boobs or implants.  Women look and small talk about her while the men continue to stare (who can blame them!).  She will hopefully continue to adjust to the new size and feel more comfortable.

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2013, 01:56:57 pm »

Full nude or minimum coverage (only nipple covered, flesh part visible from sides and up/down) ?

I actually like a little coverage. Seems sexier to me.

sebastian76

• Thank You
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2013, 02:03:22 pm »

I actually like a little coverage. Seems sexier to me.

Count me in too. I believe that most of the guys in here would choose the same.
BIGGER always better !

sebastian76

• Thank You
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2013, 02:08:27 pm »

How does she deal with all of the attention she gets going out while looking like this?

I love the attention she gets when she walks in the room or passes a group of people (especially males). It makes me proud that she is on my arm because she is always the most beautiful women in the room with or with out big boobs.

Her, on the other hand, is still adjusting to he new size. She had just gotten use to her 1400s (only had them 11 months) when she went to 1800 and is starting over with the adjustment period. We live in a cold climate so hiding them here is pretty easy but our recent holiday to Mexico was a bit rough with the people pointing and talking under their breath about her. She is a smart gal and sees that and expects the worse of what they are saying. I feel most are just pointing out to others that she has huge boobs or implants.  Women look and small talk about her while the men continue to stare (who can blame them!).  She will hopefully continue to adjust to the new size and feel more comfortable.

As you know, in social community concept, because of the traditions people are not openminded when it comes to different looking, ideas, concepts etc. I believe that the main reason about their reaction is fear. They afraid of facing new things because they believe that these things can change them, change their living style etc. But deep inside they want the embrace the new different things. When we are talking about FashionDiva, I'm pretty sure that every guy would love to embrace her new beauties LOL

She should feel comfortable, because she has a great husband like you. Again i would love to thank you for sharing her beauty with us.
BIGGER always better !

alabmaman13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2013, 03:58:53 pm »

I think you are probably right, a lot of people are probably just making factual observations and are more curious than judgmental. The reality is that she is significantly bigger than the vast, vast majority of women. Not only is she just enormous, but her boobs are really round, full looking, and project out, so they are even more noticeable. So it is unusual to see someone that big, and they are hard to miss. I would guess that male reactions are generally more positive while female reactions are more negative. Even if women don't want to be so big, they are jealous of the attention she gets. I think she will get more comfortable with time, the realization that some people will always be negative and the fact that a lot of people, primarily you, find her to be really sexy.

Still, does she like being so huge? Even if she is a bit self-conscious at times, it seems like, based on your pictures and the fact that she used to post them online (a great time for humanity), that she still likes showing off her tremendous curves.

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2013, 08:28:44 pm »
Tube dress

rodman76

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2013, 08:46:40 pm »
Wow !   I bet you have fun !    She looks great dude !

Tags: milf 1800cc