Author Topic: Office Bimbo (Bimboization/*WOMAN* Story)  (Read 58744 times)

Lipaddictz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
Re: Office Bimbo (Bimboization/*WOMAN* Story)
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2016, 02:43:17 am »
That is very true, the pics are my favourite part of the story, so hot!! ;)

Lipaddictz

• Thank You
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2016, 08:36:18 am »
Hanging out for the next part!!!!!  ;)

daddydombimbotrainer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 45
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2016, 10:37:17 pm »
Then your in luck! I have more to post  8) A little bit is recap from page 2 with some minor changes and then new content

After noticing how frozen her face looked Amanda spent the next hour laying on her bed and rubbing on a bronser that Barbie had given her that Barbie had said “Its like 100% fake which is like good and totally like brings out your fake tan we got before”. So of course Amanda had to try it and see if it really did bring her tan back out.

She carefully rubbed the lotion over her entire body, laying naked on the sheets for an whole hour. It was such a fight not to touch her pussy while she was rubbing the lotion over her body, squeezing her breasts and somehow imagining Barbie’s giant fake balloons in her head.

When she was done with the lotion Amanda moved into the kitchen and took her morning dose of RHB. Since she had started taking the body building and energy increasing drug she’d felt she’d dropped a lot of pounds already. To test this theory Amanda went into the bedroom, dressed only in her black bra and tiny panties since she liked to drink pink before get dressed she moved to her dresser and pulled out one of her favorite shirts.

It was the cheetah print shirt she’d overspent on with Barbie a few weeks back. Amanda pulled the shirt on and then headed back into her bathroom. I sure spend so much time in the bathroom these days, but like I so need to see if I lost any weight.
Amanda clutched her iPhone in her white manicured fingers and carefully took a full body selfie in her mirror. When she looked at the pic she screamed.

selfie 14

“Um well I can't wear this anymore!” Amanda giggled before she pulled off her top and tossed it to the floor. She admired her thinner naked torso for a moment before she covered her breast with her hand and took a naughty selfie, remembering the one she'd taken for Barbie when they had first become friends.

selfie 15

Amanda sent the selfie to Barbie.

Amanda: I've gotten like so much thinner omg!

Barbie: omg you like so have! Like wow you’re so totes sexy! Hehe! I'll see you like at work, let’s like Match and wear pink hehe

Amanda had never been a huge fan of the color pink but the more she spent time with Barbie the more she found she was drawn to it. After having her morning RHB Amanda went into her room to pick out an outfit for work; feeling nice and spacey without a care in the world. It felt amazing to feel this careless right before a long shift at work. Amanda picked out a nice outfit she hasn't worn yet and pulled it on before heading into the bathroom to apply makeup and do her hair.

When she was done she gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.
“Oh my god, I look like so hot!” Amanda said astonished before she turned the light out and headed for her laptop to take a selfie with her webcam which was her favorite method because it showed more of her body and looked less awkward to her.

Amanda posed and snapped several selfies before choosing her favorite. She looked amazing in her multicolored pink shoulder less top, the white band in her hair complimented her new platinum hair along with the matching bracelet she'd put on. Ever since hanging with Barbie she's gotten into jewelry more too. She then sent the selfie to Barbie.

Amanda: omg now I lm a Barbie too!

Barbie: omg omg like totes! Barbie twins hehe!!

Amanda: awh thanks Barbie!

Barbie: totes, so like some friends are going to the club again tonight, you should totally like cum and dress like even hotter! I'll like cum over after work and we can like get dressed together it will be so fab!

Amanda: yay! The club sounds like so fun! I'm so down!

selfie 16

At work all day all Amanda could do was think about what she was going to wear to the club. That and stare at herself with her camera phone and send Barbie dumb snap chats with the app she’d just discovered.

Someone actually mistook her for Barbie in the break room from behind, though Amanda wasn't sure how since she didn't have Barbies massive ass, but perhaps it was all the pink.

When the shift was over Barbie rode home with Amanda. She'd brought a suitcase along for the ride.

“Why did you bring a suit case?” Amanda asked.

“For all my outfits I could like wear, Duhhh! I can't like chose my outfit for the club tonight like too quickly!” Barbie giggled.

Once they arrived back the two blondes had a refreshing cup of RHB before they began trying on different outfits for the night. Amanda hid her naked body and changed in her room. However she couldn't help but take a peek at Barbie struggling to pull her massive fake tits into several different tops in secret. Once they'd dressed In a new outfit they would show it off to each other.

Barbie ended up wearing simply a pink tube-top that showed off her massive fake juggs and matching pink yoga pants. Amanda couldn't stop staring at her in awe for how little she's chosen to wear and had decided on a nice white dress that hugged her slender form well and matching white heels.

“Omg your matching butterfly tat looks like sooo hot like take a selfie now!” Barbie giggled Amanda obliged taking several selfies of her all dressed up for the club.

selfie 17

“Omg post that one like on your snap story it's soooo totes hot!!” Barbie squealed when Amanda showed her the last selfie she took. Amanda loved how smooth her face looked now.

“Your style has gotten like so much better since you like met me.” Barbie giggled while Amanda posted the selfie.

“Thanks!” Amanda giggled.

“Okay it's like party time!!” Barbie giggled. They were meeting some friends at work this time. Barbie and Amanda pre-gamed before they left, drinking shots of Amanda’s liquor stash, mixed with their favorite energizing pink RHB.

By the time they got out of the taxi and stepped into the thriving and booming club Amanda could barely even think she was already so spaced out and buzzed.

The rest of the night turned into a blur of them doing more shots with RHB mixed into their liquid, memories of Amanda sniffing something white off tables and Barbie putting mollies in Amanda’s water mixed with RHB…

When Amanda woke up the next morning she felt like she had had the most fun of her entire life last night, except she could only remember those parts.

“Omg,” Amanda covered her mouth with her hand when she realized how much drugs she’d done. With her head throbbing and still feeling pretty gone Amanda stumbled towards her bathroom realized she was only wearing her panties, and that she wasn't sure how or when she got home from the club.

When she entered the bathroom Amanda looked in the mirror before pulling her hair up into pony tails. She suddenly noticed a throbbing pain that seemed to be coming from somewhere above her butt.

“What the heck?” Amanda said as she turned so she could see her backside. She gasped when she noticed the brand new tramp stamp plastered into her skin. "Omg when did I get that???"

How could this have happened again? At first she was furious, cursing out her best friend to herself as she examined the tat. “It does look kinda nice…” She giggled now after the shock wore off, Amanda then grabbed her phone and began taking selfies of her new tattoo and her small perky ass.

selfie 18

When she took a good selfie she sent it to Barbie right away.

Amanda: Uh, Barbie what is this??

Barbie: hehehe that's like your new tramp stamp! Like omg we got sooo turnt lastnite and got like another matching tattoo I like totes have a tramp stamp now too! Hehe mines like pink tho!

Amanda: omg.., we did so much shit lastnite Barbie I like can't remember barely anything

Barbie: that's like okay! As long as we like totes had soo much fun and got new sexy fab tats! Hehe

Amanda: um I guess your right ;)

Amanda slowly got used to her new tat and things returned relatively back to normal for her. However ever since that night where she got so fucked up she felt slightly different. As if she didn't need the RHB as much to turn her thoughts off as much, it was as if she was constantly spaced out and busy thinking about girly things when she did think about something.

A week later and Amanda had a Monday off, the plan was for her to work out when she noticed she'd gotten an email from her boss Harry, requesting an online face to face video chat conference.

It took Amanda a little while to figure out how to set up her Skype and add her boss Harry before the video conference began.

“Hey Harry,” she smiled sweetly as her boss face appeared on the laptop.

“Hello Amanda, you're looking very Barbie today.” Harry commented on her outfit.

“Like thanks,” she smiled at Harry before she took a sip of pink RHB from her water bottle next to her on the desk.

“Look Amanda I'm going to get straight to the brass tacks,” He began.

“The what?” Amanda asked confused.

“That's the point Amanda,” He said. “Your work has been decreasing in its value and productivity lately… Going over some of your typed reports,” He  said as he looked down at something laying in front of him.

“This is a quote from your business report from two days ago, ‘omg like I can't think right now how am I supposed to do like work hehe like ummm what was I like typing again?’” He said, raising his voice in pitch as he quoted Amanda’s report.

“Omg,” Amanda said covering her mouth with her hand. “I'm like so sorry Harry this totally won't happen again,” she said, wondering if her voice really sounded like He had mimicked, it didn't used to sound like that, did it?

“Because of reports like this being sent in for some time I issued you an private IQ test on Monday, you remembering taking a random test correct?”

“Um like yeah, I remember it was like really hard and I was confused on like why I had to take it.” Amanda nodded.

“At our company we require every employee to take an IQ test when they are first hired,” Harry said. “When we hired you three years ago you scored a 115, which is a high average IQ.” Harry said.

“Um, ok,” Amanda said having trouble following Harry's conversation line.

“When you took the test Monday you scored a 70, which is borderline… Well as you can see your IQ has gotten a lot lower, drastically lower, I've never seen anything like this befor.”

“Um so that's bad?” Amanda twirled a strand of hair.

“Well, an IQ of 90 is required to do your current job, as you can see your IQ is now too low to perform your current position… Ever since you started hanging out with Barbie your productivity has gone down.”

“Oh no! Omg omgg I can't lose my job! Please Harry I'll do like anything!” Amanda pouted.

“Here's what I can do Amanda, I'm going to move you to a secretary position like Barbie where all you have to do is answer the phones, you only need a 65 IQ for that position… That position usually would be a pay cut for you, but since you've been working so hard and this might come as a difficult transition I'm going to raise your current pay level 2 dollars even though you will have a new position, I would like this to stay between us.”

“Uh huh, thank you sooo much Harry! I know I won't like let you down! I can totally answer the phones!” Amanda said, happy that she wasn't losing her job.

“And yay a raise!” She smiled.

“Okay Amanda, that's it for now. Have a good day, you will be starting your new position effective of tomorrow.” The face to face chat was then ended.

Amanda blinked at her computer to see she had accidently taken a screen shot of herself during the chat.

Amanda stared at the selfie, noticing that she looked confused and a bit scared in the picture. However her outfit still looked amazing, and she looked so cute and hot to herself. Her eyes looked somehow more doll like to her then they used too.

“Omg am I like dumb now?” Amanda said out loud confused. She'd have to text Barbie and tell her what happened.

But first she was going to post this pic on her Instagram, which she did with the caption: um when you like get a raise but you like don't know why

selfie 19

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 06:21:17 pm by dumbbimbotrainer »

Lipaddictz

• Thank You
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2016, 04:41:11 pm »
Wow that was so hot!!!  ;)

BBL

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2016, 07:25:01 pm »
Extreme hot! Can't wait for more!

rolotumasi

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2016, 01:16:17 pm »
great job I think Amanda and Barbie need to go to the club more ;D

Lipaddictz

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2016, 05:59:30 am »

More more more, I need to read more about her botox frozen face!!

daddydombimbotrainer

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2016, 08:59:02 am »
You must have sensed I had more almost done. Here you go! Enjoy.

The next day Amanda was going to start her new position as a receptionist/secretary for Harry. She was feeling a bit nervous when she woke up, afraid that she’d somehow mess up answering the phones too. She began to calm down after her morning cup of pink RHB. It really did make her feel so much more energized then coffee ever could and took all her worries away.

Amanda spent the next thirty minutes dressing up for work, she wanted to look as hot, classy and respectable as she could for her new position and chose a light pink top with a plunging neckline and white tight fitting pants. She made sure to apply lots of makeup. When she was finished she went to her computer to snap a selfie.

“But first let me take a selfie,” she giggled thinking about the song. When she looked at her selfie she gasped. “Omg I look like soo… hot and like pretty.” She smiled, loving how her makeup had turned out. She quickly sent the selfie to Barbie.

Selfie 20

Amanda’s day at work went amazing. She got to sit next to Barbie all day and all she had to do was answer phones and take appointments for Harry’s meetings. She stayed alert all day by drinking her pink drink with Barbie and ended up giggling and playing around most of the day but she was making more money now than when she used to work harder.

When the work day was over Barbie and Amanda were walking towards their cars.

“Omg! You like know what??” Barbie said as she suddenly turned towards Amanda, a massive fake boob nearly hitting her.

“Like what?” Amanda asked.

“Like since you totes got a raise, we should totes celebrate! Like I have the bestest idea everz!” Barbie said while Amanda stared at her plumped fake lips.

“Um, like just tell me!” Amanda sighed.

“Let’s like go get out lips done! Mine are like totally deflating a like getting too like small! Hehe, like its sooo fun like getting botox but your lips will totes be so much like more kissable!”

Amanda tried to think if it was a bad idea but her head felt too empty. “Um like sure! If it’s fun like botox ,then like yeah let’s do it.” Amanda shrugged.

“Yaaaaaaaaaay fake lipz!” Barbie giggled. “Just get in my car, I’ll like drive.” Barbie said as she headed towards her all pink range-rover.

“I can’t get over how like cute your car is.” Amanda said as she got in.

A little while later and they pulled up outside the same plastic surgeon they’d visited before.

Amanda realized she’d been spending a lot of time here after getting her face done with Barbie not long ago. The surgeon seemed to be waiting for them and saw them quickly.

“What can I do for you girls today?” he smiled as they walked into the medical room.

“Like I need to totes pump my lips bigger! Amanda wats hers done too!”

“Okay, lip injections, wonderful let’s get started.” He said as he had Barbie and Amanda lie down. He stood over Amanda and rubbed some kind of numbing agent over her lips before he did the same to Barbie. Amanda waited patiently while he started on Barbie first, she watched as he gently jabbed syringes into Barbie’s already plump lips and began to fill them up bigger and bigger. Top lip, then bottom.

“Your turn,” he smiled as he approached Amanda. She closed her eyes expecting it to hurt when he went to inject her upper lip, but surprisingly she felt nothing really thanks to all the RHB she’d drank on the way here and the numbing agent.

Amanda could barely feel the pressure as the needle pricked her lip. But she could feel something… her upper lip swelling as cool plastic was being pumped into her flesh.

“Oh my god…” Amanda said as he pricked her lip and kept filling.

“How big does she want Barbie?” the surgeon asked.

“Um… like as much plastic as you can totes fit into her lips for like the first time!”

“I can do that,” he said as he kept filling her upper lip. Amanda suddenly felt strangely horny, the thought of her lips getting filled made her feel… naughty. He then moved on to her lower lip. Before she knew it he was holding a mirror up to her face.

“There you go, brand new puffy lips.” He smiled. Amanda screamed and giggled. Her lips looked so huge and swollen, but so hot at the same time. She puckered her newly filled fake lips, even though there were tiny red dots from the blood.

“That will pass quickly.” He winked at her.

“OH my GOD! Your lips are like sooooo fab!” Barbie said as she walked towards Amanda. Amanda couldn’t believe how big, swollen and fake Barbie’s lips looked now.

“Hehe we like match now,” Amanda said, even though her fake injected lips were twice as small as Barbie’s.

“Totessss!” Barbie giggled.
An hour later and Amanda was home. She went into her bathroom after a long day of work and hanging out with Barbie, deciding to check out her new fake lips. Amanda stripped down to just her bra before she began to stare at herself and her new puffy lips in the mirror.

“Omg, so big.” She giggled as she pouted and did the duckface over and over before she decided to snap a selfie. She pulled out her phone and took a selfie of her new fake lips. When it was done she giggled, she could see her night and firmer ass thanks to working out in the reflection of her mirror behind her.

“Ummm this is like totes going on insta!” Amanda thought, everyone would love her new lips, and her ass was just a bonus. Now I have puffy Kylie Jenner lips to match my frozen face hehe. She posted the caption, thinking it clever.

Selfie 21

Amanda woke up the next day to find that her lips were less sore and swollen, but still much plumper then before. She decided to get all made up today for work when she showed off her new expensive lips. She straightened her platinum blonde hair and applied lots of makeup, making sure to rub a pretty pink gloss over her inflated ducklips. Amanda put on an classy black and white business top and clipped her TVCORP work tag on before looking at herself in the mirror.

“Like OMG I look sooo different!” Amanda covered her mouth. She had to take a selfie to document this! She rushed to her computer and sat down before snapping a selfie of her beautiful and newly plastic face. The face fillers, lip fillers, makeup and lighter hair really was making her look more like a plastic Barbie doll… but she somehow loved it. She loved how youthfull and frozen her face looked now. Amanda sipped some of her pink RHB as she searched through her computer before pulling up a selfie she’d snapped with her webcam not long before meeting Barbie.

“Ewwwww!” Amanda screamed when she realized how plain and boring she’d looked before. She quickly put the two selfies on top of each other to compare. “Wow, I’m like soo much hotter now! Hehe! I Barbie will totes love this!” she said out loud before she forwarded the before and after to Barbie.

“And Insta will like love how much I glo’d up.” Amanda said before she combined the images and posted it to her insta as well.

Selfie 22 New

Selfie 23 Old

Amanda woke up the next day and went straight to her bathroom to look at herself after her new work. She posed in the mirror as she admired her new elegant plump lips, they were already smaller and less swollen then yesterday but she loved them! Amanda made sure to cake on her daily makeup and got dressed in pink and white workout outfit, she wasn’t actually going to go workout… but she loved how her ass looked in the tightfitting, thin pink material.

Amanda had plans to go shopping with Barbie today.

“Like heyyy! You totes ready to go… like shopping!!” Barbie said over the phone after Amanda answered it once she was dressed.

Once they were at the mall Amanda followed her blonde bimbo friend, starring at how her big round ass swayed while she walked. Amanda brought a bottle of her RHB along with her and sipped it as she followed Barbie in a daze. When she wasn’t looking at clothes she was admiring her new lips on her phone. She tried on lots of clothes with Barbie but the main reason they’d came was for bikinis.

They finally got to a store that specialized in girls bikinis and they hit the racks. “Hehe bit titty girls love racks,” Barbie joked. “Rack city bitch!” she said as she bounced her big round fake tits in her skimpy pink top while she searched for bikinis.
Amanda picked out a few colorful bikinis that Barbie liked, realizing they were much smaller and bright then she used to wear. She shrugged and headed for the dressing room. She closed the curtain behind her and undressed, admiring her more toned body in the mirror before she pulled on the first bikini.

At first she tried on a white bikini with pink accents. She clutched her chest and sighed, wishing her tits were as big and full as Barbie’s. She then turned to her side and snapped a selfie, liking the outline of her butt.

Selfie 24

The next bikini she tried on was small and bright yellow. Amanda pulled it on and decided to take a frontal selfie this time. She loved how plump her new fake lips looked after getting injections, the pink gloss really highlighted her new plastic ducklips. Her face was holding up well and the botox kept it frozen and wrinkle free. She loved how the bikini looked on her body and took several selfies before choosing her favorite.

“Totes getting this!” Amanda giggled. She then burst out of the curtain to see Barbie wearing the tinniest pink and black bikini.

“Omg look how fab I look!” Barbie giggled.

“Wow! Totally, um, do you like it?” Amanda spun for good measure.

“Um, duhhhhhh, its like so fetch.” Barbie giggled. “We need to hit the beach!”

Selfie 25

Since they had the day off Barbie decided that they should switch it up and go drinking instead of to the club that night. They got all dolled up and hit the bar. Barbie flirted with the bartender all night, a tall muscular man who had his eyes on her. She convinced him to mix some of her pink RHB powder into each of the shots of vodka he gave them. Amanda remembered taking pink shot after shot… until she couldn’t think anymore… and her memory stopped.

Amanda woke up the next morning not remembering how she got home or what happened after she got to the bar. She was a bit worried about that until she sipped some pink RHB and forgot about it. She applied her morning makeup, showered and dressed into a new cute pink top she’d picked up at the mall yesterday, wondering why her lip was hurting, deciding she thought it was her lip injections.

Amanda realized she was bored and the only thing she could think about was taking a new selfie. She sat down in front of her computer and chugged some RHB while she turned on her webcam.

Amanda suddenly felt super spaced out and empty. She giggled as she reached up for her head, accidently clicking to take a snap a second before. She giggled when she looked at the selfie.

“Omg like so spaced out, but wow like my botox and new fake lippies totes look good, and omg this top looks good on like my tits.” She giggled. She loved how tan and toned she was looking, and her hair looked super light.

Selfie 26

Amanda’s shirt rode up in the next selfie, that’s when she noticed something. “Omg,” Amanda said as she leaned in to look closer. She had a pink dot above her belly button and what looked like a piercing.

“Um, what is that?” Amanda said confused. She hurried into her bathroom to take a selfie. She snapped a selfie of her toned belly and glanced at it.

“OMG! When did I like get a belly button piercing?” she exclaimed. Amanda tore all her clothes off to look for more piercings but found none.

“Omg, what like happened lastnight?” when she tried to remember her head suddenly hurt. Then suddenly it all came back to her. Well not all. She saw Barbie stumbling into a piercing salon very drunk. The place was a blur but she remembered a woman standing over her with a metal piercer tool.

Selfie 27

Her lip hurt really bad when she talked so she pulled her phone up and snapped a pic of her face just resting without smiling.

When she looked at it she gasped. She looked so fake and empty, like she was a vapid doll or something. Her lips looked even puffier and faker up close and her smooth frozen skin now featured a tiny pink hold above her plastic upper lip.

Selfie 28

She quickly called Barbie. “Um, like girl why do I have like a new cute Monroe piercing an like a belly button one too?”
Barbie giggled on the line. “It was like totes your idea lastnight! We were sooo drunk! We both got like matching piercings! Hehe they are sooooo totes cute! Omg! But like she was out of studs, we like totes need to go shopping for some piercings for like us!”

“Um, hehe, wow I can’t believe we got like soo trashed. But okay yeah like I don’t want it to close up and scar, let’s like go later today.” Amanda giggled.

Lipaddictz

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2016, 03:22:33 pm »
More more more!!!

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2016, 10:04:16 pm »
Any updates coming soon?

Lipaddictz

• Thank You
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2016, 12:44:00 pm »
More please!!

Lipaddictz

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2016, 10:06:17 am »
More please, Amanda needs to become addicted to botox!!! She needs to keep going back for more and more!! Pleeaassee!!! #frozenface

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2016, 05:30:56 am »
Any updates?

daddydombimbotrainer

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2016, 07:24:13 am »
Sorry for the delay, here's some more content.

After they completed work for the day Barbie and Amanda hailed a cab together, deciding after multiple glasses of pink RHB that day that they needed to fill the holes from their new piercings.

“I know like just the place,” Barbie winked at Amanda with her frozen botoxed face which didn’t move much.

“Okay,” Amanda said as the cab took off. She lifted her water bottle to her lips and took a sip of sweet cotton candy. “Like this will be kinda fun.” Amanda smiled.

“Totes!” Barbie giggled. “I totally love picking out jewelry and like our matching piercings will look soooo fab!”

“Yay,” Amanda smiled.

Before she knew it the cab had pulled up outside a small pink colored boutique. Barbie reached into her massive plastic cleavage, pulled out a couple bills, and tossed them at the driver.

A sweet looking woman with short brown hair and a good amount of tattoos welcomed the two blondes. Barbie knew the woman and ran to hug her squealing, Amanda watched as she pressed her massive fake boobs to the other woman’s chest during the hug. She then explained what happened and the woman, who was named Maxine, smiled.

“Okay! I can definitely help you two find some studs to fit those holes, let’s check it out.” Maxine said.

About twenty minutes later and both blondes were outfitted with some new studs. Maxine asked the dolls to strip down to their panties before they’d tried anything on, Amanda hadn’t minded, or thought twice about it, but she wondered if Maxine just wanted to look Barbie’s plastic body over in panties and a bra.

Amanda stepped into the dressing room after being outfitted. She looked in the mirror noticing her black panties and pink poka-dotted bra, not now there was a glittering belly button ring on her smooth toned abdomen. Amanda smiled and quickly took a selfie of the new jewelry.

Selfie 29
[/size]

Amanda then looked up up at her face and examined the sparkling monroe piercing, it actually looked amazing next to her newly injected fake lips. “OMG, they look like super fab!” Amanda said.

Selfie 30
[/size]

Once they picked out the right studs the two blondes paid and left the shop. “So like what do you want to do now? We still have a good few hours left in the day.” Amanda asked.

“Ummmms let’s like…. Oooh! I know let’s like totally go to the beach! And like tan!” Barbie replied.

“That sounds fun!” Amanda agreed. “Let’s like run back to my apartment first and grab our bikinis, I should have one that might fit you.” Amanda said as she took a look at Barbie’s big fake juggs.

“Hehe, it’s gonna look like so fetch on my big oversized tits.” Barbie giggled.

An hour later and the blonde besties were all dressed for the beach and climbing out of another cab. “Omg, its been like so long!” Amanda giggled. “You think living in like LA I’d come here like a lot more, but nope!” she smiled.

“We’re here like now, and looking so hot!” Barbie giggled back. She was wearing a purple bikini top of Amanda’s that was about three times too small for her huge round bolted-on fake boobs and barely covered her nipples.

“Omg, yeah.” Amanda smiled. Amanda had chosen a matching yellow and black trimmed bikini she’d bought at the mall with Barbie that she felt looked amazing on the small natural curves she did have. The sky was very blue and the sand very bright as they set down on the beach and lied down to tan.

Feeling her new bikini and her new belly button piercing Amanda grabbed her phone and took a selfie of her body while laying down.

Selfie 31
[/size]

After tanning for about an hour the blondes decided to take a walk. Amanda noticed so many of the men they passed gaze at Barbie. However, she also noticed a fair amount glance at her, so she couldn’t be doing too bad. She was unused to this attention and blushed as she walked down the beach, her feet in the cool water.

When they returned to the towels Barbie showed Amanda a pic on her phone. It was a picture of Amanda from behind.

“I got this jewel when you weren’t paying attention.”

“Omg, my ass looks like so good in these bottoms!”

“Like told you! Your booty is like totes on point!” Barbie giggled.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:42:57 am by daddydombimbotrainer »

Lipaddictz

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2016, 03:27:30 pm »
Omg that made me so horny!!

Tags: