Author Topic: Extra Large Hunsaker implants for my wife  (Read 6335 times)

mwk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 32
Extra Large Hunsaker implants for my wife
« on: July 30, 2020, 12:30:31 am »
Hello fellow fake tit lovers.

I'm happy to announce my wife Tessa Cay got her tits stuffed this Wednesday by Dr. Hunsaker in Miami. 

Tiny 300cc silicone implants switched out for 1500cc saline!!  So tight, high and fake looking!!

It's taken a while to get here. We had her extra large implant surgery scheduled with Revis last year and a happy accident occurred....I got her pregnant with our first kiddo. Which is the only thing that can trump plastic surgery in our book.

We rescheduled with Revis for Friday July 31st 2020. Had our flights and hotels booked and the Chinese virus shut down that plan.

Luckily for us Dr. Hunsaker was able to get my wife scheduled within a short notice.  Dr. Hunsaker, Maria his coordinator and Amy his CRNA did a fantastic job. My wife is very pleased with the size jump.... although recovery is a little hard right now.

More plastic to come:
The following week when we return to Houston Tessa is having a rhinoplasty and browlift with Dr. Harirchian. About a month later, early October, she's getting upper and lower veneers at Smiletexas

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
Re: Extra Large Hunsaker implants for my wife
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 06:27:29 am »
Congrats would love to see her if you don’t mind sharing!

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 03:06:10 pm »
Congrats.  Hunsaker did my wife’s last job and we’re seeing him next week for a consult for another upgrade.  Was the op done in his office or local hospital?  I heard his anesthesiologist had retired?

mwk

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 05:05:42 pm »
That's awesome about your wife's upgrade. Where is she at CCs now and where does she want to be?

Amy the anesthetist said she was going to retire but Hunsaker wouldn't let her 😄. Said she is going to retire soon though. Maria said Hunsakers circulating OR nurse did retire.

It was at a local plastic surgeons office right down the road. Good experience...but a bit of a language barrier.

Once my wife's tits drop a bit I'll upload a picture. They are damn near her collar bone right now 😃.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 06:05:33 pm »

We rescheduled with Revis for Friday July 31st 2020. Had our flights and hotels booked and the Chinese virus shut down that plan.

"Chinese virus"? Seriously?

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 07:43:13 pm »

came from china , so yes , chinese virus .... 

No one told anything about the " spanish flu " , so "chinese virus" is not a problem too ..

hoogleboogle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 181
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 08:59:35 pm »
300 to 1500 is quite a jump foe sure. That's 5x the volume!

I didn't know it was possible to stretch that mich in one surgery.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 09:05:00 pm »

No one told anything about the " spanish flu " , so "chinese virus" is not a problem too ..

First of all "Spanish flu" originated in Kansas, on a US military base. Second, I would hope we would be a little more enlightened than over 100 years ago. Back then, women could not vote, alcohol had just been prohibited, etc. Please don't try to justify racist sentiments based on beliefs and mistakes of over 100 years ago. I am not Chinese, but calling the virus Chinese is ridiculous. Can you imagine if we called every illness after it's place of origin?

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2020, 02:25:25 am »
That's awesome about your wife's upgrade. Where is she at CCs now and where does she want to be?

Amy the anesthetist said she was going to retire but Hunsaker wouldn't let her 😄. Said she is going to retire soon though. Maria said Hunsakers circulating OR nurse did retire.

It was at a local plastic surgeons office right down the road. Good experience...but a bit of a language barrier.

Once my wife's tits drop a bit I'll upload a picture. They are damn near her collar bone right now 😃.

She’s currently 1300cc he did in 2015  Hoping to hit 1750cc.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 05:32:21 am by bigmac »

BugCrush3r

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 04:06:33 am »

First of all "Spanish flu" originated in Kansas, on a US military base. Second, I would hope we would be a little more enlightened than over 100 years ago. Back then, women could not vote, alcohol had just been prohibited, etc. Please don't try to justify racist sentiments based on beliefs and mistakes of over 100 years ago. I am not Chinese, but calling the virus Chinese is ridiculous. Can you imagine if we called every illness after it's place of origin?
In your mind its racist, I have no problem saying Chinese virus because its referencing a location or point of origin.  Like West Nile.  Let's get back to fake tits please less conflict. :)

soundman447

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 08:16:36 am »

What about the 1968 Hong Kong flu or some small lesser known ones  like Madagscar Plague of 2014, Dufar Yellow Fever 2012,or Indian Dengue 2006.  It is common place to call a disease after where it came from there's nothing racist about it it has been done that way for centuries.  Next you going to complain about the Bird and Swine Flu upsetting the animals.  As for the Spanish Flu it got that name due to News censorship because of all the troupes over seas and want to maintain moral on the home front.  The only country's News Media that was heavily reporting on it was Spain and they had the high profile case of King Alfonso having come down with it.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2020, 06:57:19 pm »

Has she had her lips done? I assume so?

mwk

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2020, 09:08:32 pm »
Bigmac: Hopefully the weather doesn't stop your plans to see Hunsaker. We just dodged another storm getting out of Florida. After seeing how much Hunsaker stuffed in my wife's chest I'm sure he can get your girl to 1750cc. Good luck to you!

Phlalawyer: yes she had 6cc juvederm....or as we call it move-a-derm. It migrated too much so I had her dissolve it and we're starting over with restylane defyne and kyss. 2 syringes in top lip so far. I'm still not crazy about the girl injecting it so I think we're going to go see a girl in Dallas my wife found on Instagram.

We just made it back to Houston. A few days rest then rhinoplasty and endoscopic brow lift.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2020, 09:31:22 pm »
She’s currently 1300cc he did in 2015  Hoping to hit 1750cc.

Congratulations on the planned upgrade! 👍

phlalawyer

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2023, 11:33:22 pm »
Would still love to see the promised pic

Tags: