Author Topic: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews  (Read 79190 times)

pHaYzE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3432
  • -Receive: 780
My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews
« on: January 12, 2019, 03:52:47 pm »
I get a couple subscriptions per month, figured I'd share my thoughts here.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
Re: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 03:55:54 pm »
GoGo world (GogoFuckmexxx) Connectpal

Rating D-

Nothing special, she had lots of pics but the clips were really short.  Quality was pretty bad on the pics and vids, low lighting etc.  The updates were frequent but again, I'd personally prefer Quality over Quantity. 

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 04:02:59 pm »
Tanya Renee - Patreon

Rating D

Tanya is one of the hottest models in the game IMO, but she rarely posted which was disappointing to say the least. I kept my sub for 3 months before I finally got tired of the lack up updates.

When she did post the pics/clips were top notch some of the best I've ever seen but again, the updates were few and far between.  Her attitude was really bad as well, when I cancelled she messaged me and cursed me out for being cheap lol! 

She has since closed the account and moved to Celeb.tv, and I'll probably be buying a sub there just to see what she has posted, Ill give a review of that once I do.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 04:13:47 pm »
The Bunny Grey - Onlyfans

Rating B+

She posts regularly, but actually censors the posts that show her tits or pussy which is just dumb.  90% of the posts are of her ass, which I came to expect since that was what drew me to her, and how she markets herself.

UPDATE:

I was given a free 7 day trial to this OF and it is much better than the original C- I rated it.  Lots more topless shots, pussy, even a couple short sex clips here.  The lighting is still pretty bad but as least you can see everything now.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:49:05 pm by pHaYzE »

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 04:16:33 pm »
Victoria Lomba - Onlyfans

Rating F-

Absolute scam of a page.  The same posts she makes on IG and Twitter and everything else she posts requires a ridiculous payment to view it.  Sends a bunch of DM's asking you to "tip her" to view her expensive vids.  Classic bait and switch tactic.  STAY AWAY, don't waste your money.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 04:42:41 pm »
Jade Bently - Onlyfans

Rating C

Hot girl who is actually local to me. Posts pretty regularly, but only a couple topless pics throughout the entire page. 

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 04:59:02 pm »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Hands down the best page I've subscribed to.  Regular updates, Great mix of short and long videos.  Full sex clips from BJ to Cumshot. Subscription Price is more than reasonable.  She really delivers here.  Her body is so sexy, those tits are amazing.  Love her choices in heels/outfits.   

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 05:19:29 pm »
MsPalomares - Onlyfans

Rating C

She follows the Victoria Lomba routine, short clips and pics similar to what she posts on her social media accounts, but messages for payment on longer vids that are crazy high priced.  I rated her a "C" because for the most part she does post a lot of short clips and pics and for me personally, I love her body.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 05:59:08 pm »
Stackmodels - Onlyfans

Rating F-

Not one update from the date I subscribed.  He had low res pics and pics of random models like Katie Banks posted on the page, I think it was probably a fake account or something.  I joined because the stackedmodels main site has a lot of hi-res pics and vids of some really good models.  Definitely was not the case on the onlyfans page.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 06:02:49 pm »
LMDantolette -  Onlfans

Rating C

She posts semi regularly, shows off everything in the short clips and pics except her face.  Its pretty much the same pic/vid style over and over and I Wish the clips were longer but those tits are fantastic. 

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 06:16:14 pm »
KassieDW -  Onlyfans

Rating C+

Kassie is another semi-regular poster but she has a fantastic body, shows off her tits on her onlyfans, no vag shots though.  She has that annoying "KassieDW logo" accross every image and vid but overall the page wasn't that bad.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 09:27:31 pm »
Angelique Noir -  Onlfans

Rating C

Angelique didn't post the entire Month I was a member.  There were a good amount of previous posts on her page but seems like she hasn't posted much since November.  Great body, shows it all.  Has some short BJ and TF clips on her page.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 09:33:38 pm »
JazzyJ -  Onlfans

Rating C

Pretty much the same exact page as LMdantolette.  Pussy and Tits shots, no face, one or two posts per week.  Tits are fantastic, just kind of the same type of posts over and over again.

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 12:03:59 am »
Thanks for sharing.  I've looked for something worth subscribing and still hoping Blondie would make a premium Twitter.

surfdude5

• Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2019, 10:49:19 am »
Angelique Noir -  Onlfans

Rating C

Angelique didn't post the entire Month I was a member.  There were a good amount of previous posts on her page but seems like she hasn't posted much since November.  Great body, shows it all.  Has some short BJ and TF clips on her page.

Thanks for the review, even though i was a bit dissapointed with what you experienced, I thought Angelique is so sexy that just for the TF and BJ ive gotta try it for one month.  So I joined today.
Damn , you must have been unlucky , she just posted 5 new vids and more photo sets in the last few weeks. They are all about 1-2 minutes but super sexy, solo, BJ, cowgirl, mish. I`m happy i joined :)

Tags: