Author Topic: scandalbeauties.com VIP review.  (Read 15508 times)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
scandalbeauties.com VIP review.
« on: June 29, 2013, 04:07:55 am »
Hey guys,

Very recently i decided to try a VIP membership on scandalbeauties.com

In the past i've seen many very sexy ladies from that site, and there are some new ones too that caught my interest and made me check out what they have to offer for VIP.

They have a LOT of girls, like 400 or so. Problem is, 95% of them are inactive, don't have any or very few posts and often don't contain any VIP material (read nudity).
Granted, of the most popular girls, more than half have implants of varying types.
Some girls are very active bloggers and update daily or sometimes even a few times a day, which is great if you're a fan of her! Unfortunately there is no way to give feedback on her posts or request certain poses or clothing or whatever.
As for the quality of the blog posts... really, it's 2013, why would you post 640x480 noisy pictures?? I'm very disappointed in the video (only a few girls make videos) and picture quality, they seem to come from old times.
I kinda expected the VIP material to be of decent quality, like pictures you take with your smartphone are of pretty good quality and resolution these days!
The girls repost a lot of their pictures or make very similar ones, if you browse page 1 of her blog and skip to page 30, chances are high that 50% of the post contain the same or very similar pictures.
Also i was disappointed that they removed all the good classic girls (quite a few of em), i'd think they had their pictures or posts archived but all the content is just... vanished, like it never existed. Maybe this was requested by the girls because they want to move on with their lives or who knows what, i can understand that, nonetheless, bit sad about that.
I'm still browsing through all the blog posts, there are a lot, and i didn't really get to see much of the professional work they seem to have on the site, i'll post about this later when i get to it.

For now i'd say the VIP material for the blogs is worth it to get a membership once in a year or something for two weeks, then grab all the stuff of the girl you like and don't return for the next 50 weeks.

Their payment options are limited to credit card and... oh wait, that's it... very disappointing. I really prefer to have different payment options that give me more security and anonymity.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 04:15:03 am by KwukDuck »

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
Re: scandalbeauties.com VIP review.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 12:36:40 pm »
Very useful review, thanks Kwuk!

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 08:52:14 am »
what the actual fuck...

6 days ago i got a 2 week VIP membership for 10 bucks. But it's subscription based so i had to cancel the subscription to not be charged again for the next 2 week period.
So i sent them a mail to cancel my subscription as to not be charged for another period of VIP membership.

Within 5 minutes i got an email telling me it's done and my account is closed...

WHAT?! I didn't ask for my account to be closed, i asked for my subscription to be stopped at the end of my 2 week period!

So basically i paid for two weeks but actually 6 days...

What a rip-off!

Sent another mail asking for clarification... they aren't that fast with the replies this time! waiting few hours now...

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 11:51:30 am »
SO you have no access to the site anymore even though you paid for two weeks? Are they serious? Don't they use CCBill or another CC payment provider?

Zmija

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 12:20:50 pm »
...so they're cheating, normally after cancellation you can browse site till the end of period you have paid for.
Unless you haven't read terms of use written by small letters  ;)

djmisterben

• Thank You
  • -Given: 175
  • -Receive: 57
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 08:31:59 am »
anyone know how to download or rip the vids? got a 2 week subscription but it looks like its streaming only. really want the files to do with what i please.

bbf3

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 09:02:01 pm »
but it looks like its streaming only.

Most is streaming-only, but can be downloaded with a good web browser and an add-on to download streamed vids.

The rest is as Kwuk described: many inactive girls, partially low-res vids and pictures, often just the same kind of videos over and over.
good review, Kwuk, btw!

i was a member to get the vids of Emelie Ekdahl. as a big fan of her it was worthy for me to be member because she posted many vids and in good quality. i cancelled just some days before her stuff was completely removed. and after she dissappeared at scandal beauties i had no reason to re-join.
there are not many girls i like, and their content is too few or too repetative.

by the way: if one cancels via CCBill, one can use his account until the subscription period is over.

djmisterben

• Thank You
  • -Given: 175
  • -Receive: 57
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 11:51:27 am »
it is a bit dissapointing. was considering subscribing for a while but didnt realise the changes before i did. the plan was & is to subscribe for 2 weeks, grab what i want & cancel. now i've figured out how to get the properly shot (but strangly shuddery) article vids i'm quite happy with the price payed for a 2 weeks smash n grab. some truly astonishing babes on there but not in any way worth a long term subscription though.

tuffy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 12:50:47 am »
thanks for the review...I'll be skipping it

loveforbarbie

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2017, 04:04:30 am »
thanks for the review...I'll be skipping it

Note that the review is 4 years old. They now have a section where you pay extra for hardcore videos and pictures.

Tags: