Author Topic: Tara Jayne Mcconachy / Tara Jayne / Tara Jayn  (Read 191411 times)

DutchFan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Tara Jayne Mcconachy / Tara Jayne / Tara Jayn
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2020, 07:35:36 pm »
I understand that she is amateur, that she has a life outside the internet
Doing what, a stock broker? A completely acceptable rant if you ask me. Now, in order to correct this cosmic injustice, please share the materials here through mega etc 😁

Her last post on Instagram was over two weeks ago. It sure looks like she is busy with something alright.

Boobsfan1991

• Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 474
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2020, 08:20:15 pm »
Doing what, a stock broker? A completely acceptable rant if you ask me. Now, in order to correct this cosmic injustice, please share the materials here through mega etc 😁

I did post a transfer link to all her content. I can re post it if you like

Boobsfan1991

• Thank You
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2020, 08:21:22 pm »

Her last post on Instagram was over two weeks ago. It sure looks like she is busy with something alright.

She was busy settling in to a new apartment and sorting things out to make better content

pupper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 368
  • -Receive: 516
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2020, 09:55:53 pm »
Please do

swanks

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 46
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2020, 06:30:33 am »

She was busy settling in to a new apartment and sorting things out to make better content

For three bloody weeks?? I doesn't take that much time to put on bikini and take a photo!! As I said she is an amateur so I'm not expecting top quality stuff. So the apartment excuse is just that an excuse. Especially when you are charging that much

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9691
  • -Receive: 247635
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2020, 09:33:03 am »

forfour

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2020, 11:52:41 pm »
25$ a month... a rip off... wow!
What an aggressive wording...

The website's name is "Onlyfans". So are you her fan? Please dont forget all the changes she went through just to please plastic fans, spending  tens of thousend dollars in total.

I found out myself, that many girls (not only from our plastic world)  maintain their Onlyfans with pics and vids not worth mentioning. Simular stuff you find way more exciting and - of course - for free at youtube, insta or tiktok ...  Its just the way it is. Especially when they film all their stuff for themselfs.

Your 25$ were well invested. If not for Plastic Tara, you'd have spent it anyway without complaining...

swanks

• Thank You
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2020, 10:46:50 am »

The website's name is "Onlyfans". So are you her fan? Please dont forget all the changes she went through just to please plastic fans, spending  tens of thousend dollars in total.

I found out myself, that many girls (not only from our plastic world)  maintain their Onlyfans with pics and vids not worth mentioning. Simular stuff you find way more exciting and - of course - for free at youtube, insta or tiktok ...  Its just the way it is. Especially when they film all their stuff for themselfs.

Your 25$ were well invested. If not for Plastic Tara, you'd have spent it anyway without complaining...

Brother, cause its my comment that you are referring to I feel that I have to answer. Yes its onlyfans and this is website whereby the profile owner charges you fee (in this case $25) for service that they provide. In this case the service are photos and videos of themselves mostly of adult nature. In this case as I am a fan of plastic bimbos I subscribed and paid for this service. However, when said provider of this service charges you and then does not provide this service then they are ripping you off. The money is insignificant it could have been $5, $10, $20 or $25 however you expect a return for your payment.

I'll give you an example if you order and pay for a pizza to delivered (whether it be $5 for a shitty one or $25 for a deluxe one) you expect it to be delivered as that is part of the contract and service that the pizza restuarant offers. However, if the pizza does not arrive then they have ripped you off and as a customer you have every right to complain. The sum is insignificant you want the things you paid for. This is business 101.

In this instance Plastic Tara as you referred to her, paid for her plastic look (out of pocket?, sugar daddy? who knows and who cares) and is charging us a sum so we can see it. She has posted nothing more that BS for the past month and is constantly making excuses for not doing so. Yes I could have spent my $25 else where and chances are I would have gotten a return on my money. I am not investing in her as you said. These are not stocks in a company that I bought. I paid for a service which she did not provide. Yes, she makes her own content, but in a world with smartphones and cheap cameras any person can take and post photos in a matter of minutes. She doesn't even make the effort to do that. So in conclusion yes she is a rip off.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2020, 04:33:50 pm »

Brother, cause its my comment that you are referring to I feel that I have to answer. Yes its onlyfans and this is website whereby the profile owner charges you fee (in this case $25) for service that they provide. In this case the service are photos and videos of themselves mostly of adult nature. In this case as I am a fan of plastic bimbos I subscribed and paid for this service. However, when said provider of this service charges you and then does not provide this service then they are ripping you off. The money is insignificant it could have been $5, $10, $20 or $25 however you expect a return for your payment.

I'll give you an example if you order and pay for a pizza to delivered (whether it be $5 for a shitty one or $25 for a deluxe one) you expect it to be delivered as that is part of the contract and service that the pizza restuarant offers. However, if the pizza does not arrive then they have ripped you off and as a customer you have every right to complain. The sum is insignificant you want the things you paid for. This is business 101.

In this instance Plastic Tara as you referred to her, paid for her plastic look (out of pocket?, sugar daddy? who knows and who cares) and is charging us a sum so we can see it. She has posted nothing more that BS for the past month and is constantly making excuses for not doing so. Yes I could have spent my $25 else where and chances are I would have gotten a return on my money. I am not investing in her as you said. These are not stocks in a company that I bought. I paid for a service which she did not provide. Yes, she makes her own content, but in a world with smartphones and cheap cameras any person can take and post photos in a matter of minutes. She doesn't even make the effort to do that. So in conclusion yes she is a rip off.

There's little point to arguing with fanboys/white-knights.

kungfisse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6336
  • -Receive: 762
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2020, 07:21:33 pm »

I just have to salute you for your superb explanation. If you pay for something, no matter what it is, you want something in return. Simpla as that. An fl4ppytippy's reply speaks for itself.

swanks

• Thank You
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2020, 01:49:16 pm »

I just have to salute you for your superb explanation. If you pay for something, no matter what it is, you want something in return. Simpla as that. An fl4ppytippy's reply speaks for itself.

I have to salute you for your kind salute  :)

Boobsfan1991

• Thank You
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2020, 12:00:47 pm »
Another post about stay tuned il be wearing less, etc. Not renewing when sub is up untill her content improves

Total lack of respect to her subs

infiniteloop

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 484
« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2020, 01:42:37 am »
Anybody know which dr. she used and if they are overs and overfilled saline? They have incredible shape and appear to be bigger than 1050s.

mamosha09

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #163 on: August 02, 2020, 06:44:20 pm »

Please do

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9691
  • -Receive: 247635
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2020, 02:09:36 pm »

Tags: 900cc 1050cc