Author Topic: New Story - The Solving Ring  (Read 10599 times)

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 208
  • There's always a nailclip.
New Story - The Solving Ring
« on: August 28, 2017, 07:40:12 pm »

I usually prefer sci-fi of hypnosis as a mean to bimbofication, but good old magic and reality-bending has its own charm. In this story, concerned mother Amanda learns one shouldn't put any trust in odd-looking pawn shops. They might give you exactly what you want... and nothing of what you need.

Tags: [Breast Expansion] [Butt Expansion] [Silicone-Based] [Bimbo] [*WOMAN*] [Moral Degeneration] [Corruption] [Oral Sex] [Vaginal Sex] [Incest]

I hope you have fun!

Nailclip Satan

The Solving Ring - Part 1

Amanda Pompadour was having a series of problems with her teenage daughter she was at a loss how to solve. She sighed, hands in her pockets as she walked down the road, thinking of all the problems her daughter Cecille was bringing her. At eighteen, she was at risk of failing her last year at highschool, Amanda had no idea what Cecille would do afterwards anyway. At any rate, if she kept on going down the road this way, her daughter would end up in a very, very bad situation. It wasn’t enough for Cecille to die her hair blue and get all sorts of tattoos and piercings, now she wanted the car too!
And it wasn’t like she didn’t like her daughter to take care of herself! At thirty-nine, Amanda herself   believed she was still running hot, thanks to a good diet and exercise, and some little help here and there… but to only think about dates was too much!

Amanda sighed again and walking down the road she took a different corner, just without a thought, being carried just by chance. After a couple more steps, the shops and houses around her started to take on a less-polished, suburban style, and she found herself surrounded by withering paint and a generally derelict look. She was in what one would call a bad neighbour type of situation.

She turned to leave, but before her eyes caught the sign of a pawn shop, dimly lightened by two golden lamps at the sides of the door; the inside, or what Amanda could see of the inside through the glass, looked like an antiquary, filled with all sort of shapes and treasures. Amanda didn’t even know why she was doing this, but she entered the pawn shop. Maybe it was because of a hunch, or maybe it was because the places’ name was The Solving Shop.

Amanda entered the place; for some reason, the inside was a bit darker than she expected. Anyway, she saw it was filled with old trinkets, antiques and other stuff she wouldn’t ever though it might be useful to her. As soon as she entered, she was welcomed by a high-pitched voice, coming from behind the counter.

“Hi! Welcome to the shop!” The voice belonged to a young girl, who must not have been a year older than Cecille, but looked a lot more… developed than Cecille. She wore a red sweater, with sleeves so long they hang and as the girl lifted her arm, they flopped free, giving her an adorable look. Stranger was the fact the girl’s deep blue large eyes sparkled in the middle of a very young-looking face, and yet her sweater strained to contain two large breasts, impossible to believed they were just a growth spurt. No, there was an artificial look to them, in the way they jutted out proudly, that no sweater could counceal.

“H-hi,” Amanda said, eyes glued to the girl’s overabundant chest, only to remember it would not be polite to do so. She blinked and tried to smile. “I… can I look around?” She felt like there was something she could find here, if only she looked hard enough… and anyway she thought she had made enough of a fool of herself by staring at the girl’s breasts like that. No matter how big they were.

“Sure! I’ll be here if you need anything!” And the girl dropped down on the counter again, sticking her tongue out of a corner of her mouth, and tracing down what seemed a complex list of numbers and equations. “Let’s see… x minus lambda times two… at the power of e…”

Amanda turned her head to look around, almost shaking. This seemed all too strange: she was walking like in a dream, and feverishly looked around at the shelves. It was filled with odd things: next to her a long wooden stick, ending in an iron point, stood on a small pedestal, a notice reading, do-it-yourself wand – only for use on twins, whatever that might mean. Amanda shook her head and walked further into the shop. The price was too steep anyway.
Then her eyes were drawn by a large, bound book, closed, with an odd sign on its cover. It seemed to writhe and change under Amanda’s look, as if it wanted to escape but couldn’t. The notice this time read: siren’s handbook – make your friends finally listen to you, and that was, well, tempting, but there was something about the book that struck Amanda as wrong. She couldn’t put her finger right on top of it, but the book seemed… a bit too strong for her needs.
She walked through the shelves for a bit, and from time to time something struck her fancy, but nothing too… and then she saw it.
It was half-hidden between a cup (sin graal – give life to a party!) and a silver key (silver key – use only asleep), a small iron ring, with letters running on the outside and on the inside, roughly-etched into the material. As soon as Amanda saw it, her eyes were drawn to the ring as if it was pulling them down with harpoons; she took it between her fingers, and it was oddly warm at the touch, like it was purring or something. The words were now clearer to Amanda: it recited do unto you on the outside and as you do unto others on the inside. It was all in all an odd ring… but she thought, no, she felt like it was the most important thing she could take from that pawn shop. It would help her solve all the problems! That was for sure. Keeping the ring inside her closed palm, Amanda walked back to the counter, and though it had needed her seemingly half an hour to find the ring, coming back to the counter only took her a couple steps.
Very odd, but Amanda didn’t think about it. Her excitement was briefly dulled when she saw the girl of before sitting at the counter, having pulled up her sweater and cupping her large, taut breasts, looking firm and sphere-like on her taut frame, as she muttered “Hmm, a bit too large,” then she yelped as she saw Amanda, and pulled quickly down her sweater. “Hi miss! Were… do you… do you need anything?”
“Oh, yes…” Amanda walked towards the counter, putting the ring on top of it. “I found this one. I would like to purchase it.”
“Ah, the Pendulum Ring,” the girl said in her squeaky, excited voice. “This is the best purchase you could make today, miss!”
“I’m sure,” Amanda nodded, took out a wad of bills, and put them on the counter. The girl nodded and wrote her a receipt.
“Thank you for your purchase! The Ring is yours!”
Hers… the Ring was hers! Amanda, giddy and following some odd impulse, put the Ring upon her middle finger. It shone grey and cold even in the golden light of the shop, and yet to Amanda, it was the most beautiful object she had ever seen. It would be the solution to all her problems. What did the girl call it again? The pen… the pendu… ah, yes, the Solving Ring! It would solve all of her problems!
Amanda opened her mouth to thank the large-breasted girl and exit the shop, but something squeezed her mind, and her tongue recoiled; she blinked, and then an odd smile settled on her features.
“Hey,” Amanda said, leaning against the counter, the Ring shining atop her finger, “how come a little girl like you has tits so big?”
The girl blushed, but it was with pride. She cupped her large breasts once again.
“Oh, I got them done! Daddy’s birthday present!”
“Such a good daddy,” Amanda said, her fingers skirting closer and closer to the girl’s chest. "I wish my daughter had a daddy as good as yours..."  The Ring shone on.
“Still, I think he picked a size too large…” the girl’s gaze darkened for a moment, but Amanda laughed. It was a shrill, mirthless laugh.
“Ah, don’t be stupid! Too large?” Amanda’s hands went forth and touched the girl’s big tits. She squeezed them, and she felt a hard, solid mass inside them squeezing back. Ah. Silicone. Approximately six hundred ccs. Not exactly her favourite size, but close enough. “I think you can go up at least one size. Two.” Amanda kept on kneading those large tits, feeling the hemispheres inside them roll up and down at her touch. Ah, wonderful. Whatever might have sprout inside the girl’s mind to get herself enhanced so much, Amanda didn’t know, but she knew where to find it and how to give it a little… push.
The girl blinked.
Here eyes shone for a moment, as if reflecting a grey light, an iron light.
Then she leaned her head back as she cupped her boobs again, and a smile settled upon her face.
“I know, right? I only got these as a start! I can’t wait to get them improved!”
“Hmm hmm,” Amanda agreed, as she kept on kneading her fake tits. “When you do, call me. Maybe I can show you a trick or two.”
Amanda withdrew her hands, turned, and sent a kiss at the girl at the counter.
Then she exited the shop.
Behind the counter, the girl blinked. Once, twice. She felt like something was settling inside her mind, something that wasn’t there before, like switching gears, and she now was moving at a different speed.
The feeling didn’t last that long anyway.
Another feeling took its place when the girl cupped her large enhanced tits, and a curl of disappointment curved her lips. They were nice, yes… but she could do so much better.
She took out her cellphone and dialled a number.
“Daddy,” she said, “I think I need bigger tits again.”

O

Outside, Amanda walked as if in a haze. Her thoughts seemed to come back as if from a very long distance. Where was… ah, yes, she bought something. The Ring. The Ring that would solve all her problems.
She watched it glisten atop her finger. With this, she could save her girl.

The Pendulum Ring, in the meantime, purred with delight, if iron rings could do something like purring. It had slept so long it could only call upon the female from a short distance; and that trick with the girl had expended most of its remaining energies… but it had been worth it. Oh, so worth it.
Still, it was useless to linger on the past. The female carrying it needed its power to solve her problems, right?
The Pendulum Ring chuckled, and there was so much delight in that chuckle that for a moment it seemed like a thing rings could do.
This was going to be so much fun.

Here we go! Please le me know what do you think!

« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 08:01:39 pm by NailclipSatan »
My bimbo stories on TPB:
The Corrector, The Solving Ring, Virtual Cosmetic Surgery

Want your own bimbo story? Commissions are open right now. :D
Otherwise, check my smashwords page! Thank you!

kingbrowser

Re: New Story - The Solving Ring
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 05:16:52 pm »
Clearly a skilled writer. Very excited for this one.

draznitelq

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 08:57:05 pm »
The story is truly amazing. I think your writing style is so awesome. You have enormous potential here! Reading the tags I would just like to make two suggestions:
1. Please let's focus only on what everybody here loves - perfect mouthwatering and spherical fake plastic titties. No butt expansion. To me there is nothing more arousing than a girl with small and toned ass sporting two large orbs below and bigger than her head.
2. As we can see the tag "*WOMAN*" It would be greatly appreciated to see at least some or better every of the following *WOMAN*-defining features: tan, skimpy clothing, piercings (especially nips, tongue and belly) and sexy tattoos .
Anyways, you've already got one big fan! Can't wait for the next chapter!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:59:06 pm by draznitelq »

Ermagherd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 127
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 07:31:59 am »
In my personal opinion, knowing it's completely fiction: huge, round, silicone asses make everything better.

Scooter514

• Thank You
  • -Given: 951
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 08:17:21 pm »
Great start. Looking forward to seeing what the ring has planned for our mother and daughter.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 07:58:29 pm »

The Solving Ring – Part 2: Perfecting Daughter

Amanda didn’t want to provoke a disaster; she only wanted to help her daughter every way she could. And the Ring shining upon her finger was telling her that what she was doing was right and due.
So, Amanda entered her home a couple minutes after purchasing the Solving Ring, right around the time the clerk girl was explaining her Daddy she needed much bigger tits, two cup sizes at least, and  he was paying. The Ring’s magic already at work, it would soon enter Amanda’s peaceful if imperfect life.

Amanda entered the kitchen, seeing it was a mess of unclean dishes and used cups; as much as she tried, she never managed to make Cecille understand the importance of having a clean kitchen, a clean bedroom, a clean house. A clean house was the first step towards a clean life: this was what Amanda believed and those were the words she lived by. Shaking her head, she looked at the Ring, shining, and infusing her with new strength in her resolution. She would use the Ring to solve her problems. This was what she was going to do, for sure.

For some reason she couldn’t understand (not that she was very much interested) walking towards Cecille’s room felt longer than usual. She moved as if in a dream, as if she had run with a cold or something. Not that it was important. What was important was to fix Cecille.

Cecille’s door was wooden, stickers reading no entry and keep off and especially you mom; for a moment, Amanda felt the impulse to knock on the door to make Cecille  know she was requesting permission to enter. Then she blinked. What was she doing? Feeling a newfound assuredness she was in her right, Amanda just opened the door, and found her daughter sprawled on her bed, listening to god-knows-what kind of new and hip music, her brown hair died blue, piercing cutting through her pale flesh, the very picture of teenage rebellion. Her lithe body encased in torn clothes, a black t-shirt and a ripped jeans, she didn’t even wore slippers, and her naked feet dangled in the air.

“Cecille,” Amanda said, then, when her daughter refused to acknowledge her, she shouted “Cecille! Listen to me!”

Cecille, disgust etched upon her face, took out one of the earbuds and looked at Amanda like an intruder.

“Whatcha want?”

“This room is a disaster! Tidy it up, at once!”

“Pchhs, as if,” Cecille said, and turned the other way, putting her earbud back in place.

This had happened many times, and all because Amanda lacked the strength to deal with her daughter. But now the Ring gave her power. Gave her all she needed. And more.
As if tied to an invisible string, Amanda saw her hand rise in the air, the Ring glistening upon it as the first twinkle of iron snow.

If only you could be the model daughter,” Amanda spoke, and she spoke with the same tone she told the clerk girl to upgrade her tits a couple sizes, except this time it carried with it not just a vague, if mighty, suggestion, no, there was real power in her words, as they danced upon the Solving Ring. “Do every wrong right,” Amanda said, and then blinked, as Cecille, slowly, put her earbuds away and looked at her, her eyes glassy, her voice dull.

“I… the… I wanna be the model daughter…”

The Ring shone with its iron light.

“I wanna… I want to be the model daughter…”

“Yes,” Amanda sighed.

“I am the model daughter. Every wrong I do right…”

And a marvellous metamorphosis took place. Cecille got up, and with each step towards the desk her clothes morphed and changed. Her black t-shirt turned into a linen shirt, tasteful and well-cut over her budding breasts. Her long legs were no long wearing cut-off jeans,and together with her perky, round butt were covered by cream-coloured pants. Her feet encased in exquisite sandals and her hairdo perfectly done in a cut that highlighted her intelligent eyes and her focused gaze.

Mon Dieuthis room is so untidy…” Cecille began to move things around, and as she so did, the room changed together with her: the rockstar posters faded, to be replaced with movies at first, then with tasteful pictures of skylines, the places where Amanda would one day go to make her fortune. Paris, Lyon, Marseilles. Cecile had always admired those places. She already had contacts with law firms and lawyers, as soon as she finished her time in high school she would go there to pursue her career like the model daughter she was. Books appeared over the desk: law and politics, history and language. A few classical novels to further her education.

Amanda felt pride swell in her chest, and she cared little to listen to the high-pitched humming that seemed to come for a moment from the Ring as it blinked with a grey light one last time.

Cecille, standing in front of her desk with a law book already opened, turned and looked at Amanda.

“Yes, mamie? Is there anything you would need from me?”

Amanda’s heart skipped a beat at being called mamie again. She cupped her own cheeks and shook away tears as she just answered:

“No, no, sweet angel, I just wanted to tell you I love you so much.”

Cecille’s lips opened in a smile.

“I love you too mamie.”

“Oh, my precious angel,” Amanda said, hugging her daughter. She hugged back, then Amanda let her go, one last look at the white, spotless room of her daughter. Ah, perfection.

“I’ll leave you to your books,” Amanda said. Cecille nodded, turned and started to study again. Amanda closed the door behind herself, the door that was as spotless as the room, and showed no stickers of any sort.

She had done it! She had now the perfect daughter! Cecille had such a bright future in front of herself! Lawyer… or judge… or whatever…!
She couldn’t even start to imagine what Amanda would like to be as soon as she completed highschool! All those things that she never managed to do… now were open to her! She was so proud!

Amanda returned to the kitchen, was about to pour herself a glass of water, but then… no, no, a glass of wine would be much better. She opened the wine cupboard where she was used to keep her fine bottles, only to find it empty.
That was odd.
She…

Amanda remembered she kept her things in the fridge of course.
And since when did she like wine, anyway? It was too pretentious and expensive. Beer was better. She opened the fridge to find six bottles in various degrees of fullness. She took the largest and put in on the table. She didn’t even bother with a glass, Amanda put her lips around the bottle and chugged down a loud gulp.

Ahhh. So good. Beer was, like, so good. Soon that little stuck-up of her missy would get to law school or whatever, and she would never worry about anything. Amanda plopped down on a chair and took another pleasant chug from the bottle. Ahhh. Life was good. She’d put little miss prissy’s room for rent and make even more monies. She couldn’t wait for the last few months to roll by… Amanda played with her black-dyed hair, and saw some of the roots were showing again. Tch. She better get a touch-up.

And as he fingers danced with the cheap jewels atop her chest, she cupped her humble tits. Hmmm maybe with everything she saved from buying the little twerp new books, she could give them a touch-up too…

To be continued... next time we'll see how young, improved Cecille deals with the Ring...

Hi and
thank you for enjoying this story and leaving a comment! We'll get to the good stuff in a moment! I just want to thank you all:

Clearly a skilled writer. Very excited for this one.

Thank you! I'm glad you're excited and I hope you are even more excited now as we have seen the Ring's powers in bigger detail. And speaking of bigger... next time that's not going to be a detail.  ;)

The story is truly amazing. I think your writing style is so awesome. You have enormous potential here! Reading the tags I would just like to make two suggestions:
1. Please let's focus only on what everybody here loves - perfect mouthwatering and spherical fake plastic titties. No butt expansion. To me there is nothing more arousing than a girl with small and toned ass sporting two large orbs below and bigger than her head.
2. As we can see the tag "*WOMAN*" It would be greatly appreciated to see at least some or better every of the following *WOMAN*-defining features: tan, skimpy clothing, piercings (especially nips, tongue and belly) and sexy tattoos .
Anyways, you've already got one big fan! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you! You're making me blush a bit here kinda shy... for Satan as for your two points: 1. We all love titties of course. Satan loves butts too, that's for sure. As for the picture you described... nobody ever said those changes were going to happen at the same time  :) 2. *WOMAN* is as *WOMAN* does, that's for sure.

In my personal opinion, knowing it's completely fiction: huge, round, silicone asses make everything better.

I agree and it's the kind of thing I try to implement in my school.

Great start. Looking forward to seeing what the ring has planned for our mother and daughter.

Thank you! We have seen something here and we'll see more soon... the Ring has a will of its own after all.

All in all thank you for follwoing and reading this story and I hope I'll be able to update this Friday! See you all soon!

Best regards,

Nailclip Satan
My bimbo stories on TPB:

kingbrowser

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 02:11:25 am »
Here we gooo

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 10:39:17 pm »
I apologize for not being able to update sooner. I was buried deep with commissions, some of them deliciously silicone-based. I hope this new piece strikes your fancy as we finally see some on-screen breast expansion...

Cecille had been working in her room for a while when thirst caught up with her. This part about international law she was reading had truly struck her. She took a moment to daydream about her new life as soon as she escaped this backwater town and left for a bigger city, maybe even for Paris! Nothing of important in her country got done outside of the capital, after all. Maybe once there she could start to know good people, decent people, and start to think of her life there as but a long, if necessary, parenthesis on her way to success.

Clicking her dried tongue, Cecille lifted from her chair and patted her light, sensible clothes. Her training regime left her with a lithe, toned body, and her long legs were the most beautiful part of it. She knew it. Even if she wanted to be recognized for her studies and intelligence and not for her body, Cecille still understood that presenting a pleasant look often opened many doors. Her mother had passed that lesson onto her at least.

Cecille left the room behind, closing the door, and walked towards the kitchen. She could go for a tall glass of water after all. Not like the cheap beer or wine her mother chugged down.
Cecille entered the kitchen, and something happened. There was a shift, a changing of perception to her mind: like she expected to see her mother in a sharp dress, and not for her to wear the cheap tops and short skirts that Cecille always remembered her mother parading across the house.

What was happening here? Cecille stopped right at the entrance, leaning against the door’s frame to try and blink the image away, but to no avail. There… there was something odd here.

Amanda, Cecille’s Mother, turned to look at her with an annoyed look. She chugged yet another glass of beer.

“You’re out early,” she commented.

“I was… thirsty,” Cecille answered, advancing towards the fridge. As she approached the door, she took one long look at her mother.
She had recently – did she? – died her hair red, so that they now surrounded her face in a halo. Months or even years – Cecille wouldn’t know precisely when she started – of botox and face treatments left Amanda’s skin as polished as a statue, and most of the times less than movable.  Her pointed nose, which Cecille remembered her mother, in her own words, ‘fixing’  a couple years before, gave way to her mother’s lips, painted red and puckered in a collagen-filled pout, were almost always frozen in an expression of slight annoyance. Down her gaze went, towards the two jutting mounds that stretched the top’s fabric.
There had been a time, Cecille remembered, when her mother’s breast weren’t two fake balloons, but now there was no mistaking their exceedingly rounded curve, or the pointed nipples tending the fabric. Cecille remembered a couple years before when she was in middle school, and mother went to the hospital for a while. She was worried she’d be ill, but she only came back with larger tits.

And as Cecille had tried to study to distance herself from her appearance-obsessed mother, and find true meaning in herself, Amanda had only showed herself thinking about using her body to con men into paying bills and buying her expensive stuff, some of which, little by little, trickled down to Cecille herself actually.

But it wasn’t the way she wanted her mother to live. She wanted to… she wanted… Cecille stood there in the middle of the room, the fridge’s door open, dumbstruck.

“Close the fucking door,” her mother yelled, and Cecille complied. “Well? Weren’t you going to get something to drink?”

“I…” Cecille lowered her gaze from her mother’s plastic melons to her min-skirt, showing her naked legs and her high red heels. Damn. What did happen to her… to her actual mother?

“And don’t stay like that with your mouth hanging open. If you want to drink something, drink beer. You’re of age by the way.”

“I… no, just water.”

“Then do it. I have such a dumb daughter.”

Cecille opened the fridge’s door again, oddly feeling like being called stupid by her mother was both a common occurrence that gave her no more thought and a sharp insult. She took a bottle of water and started to pour some in a glass, when Amanda walked down to her. On these high heels of hers, Cecille was right level with her mother’s enhanced boobs, their inflated profile visible even inside the top.

“You ought to get a touch-up soon, too,” Amanda said passing her fingers over her daughter’s eyelids. “Nothing major. Maybe just some botox – you have to start early – and a filler or two. I’d save bigger boobs for your…”

“Mom,” Cecille said, feeling she had had this conversation many other times, “I’m… I’m not ready for that! I don’t even want to!”

“Believe me, missy, you speak like that because you’re still a young piece of ass! But if you don’t get your game up…” Amanda wiggled her fake boobs, and they jiggled inside her top, “… others are going to get your share of boys!”

“Mom… no… please… just leave me alone!”

“Whatever. I was going to watch some TV by the way,” Amanda said, clicking on her heels and leaving Cecille alone, not before she shot a look at her legs and ass and muttered under her breath: “I swear to god, with a good pair of heels and a short skirt…”

Cecille found solace at the table. She sat down there, looking dejected, the glass of water slowly getting warmer in her hands. What was happening? She felt like she was living two different realities: in one, her mother was a hard-worker and always worried about her. In this other one, her mother was a tramp and an appearance-obsessed *WOMAN* who sucked men dry for rent money.

What was… what… Cecille’s hand left the glass and hit something metallic.

Something small and grey. Cecille took it between her fingers. It was a ring. There was something written on the inside, and the outside, and inscription of some sort…

And as Cecille read the words, and the Ring’s power took hold of her mind, she didn’t even notice as something was happening to her blouse, and to better say, to her chest. Her simple shirt was shifting and moving, as if something was growing right underneath it. And if Cecille could have detached her eyes even a moment from the ring, she would have see her small breasts as they started to grow in spurts, as if something was getting injected inside them by some invisible needle. First they jutted out and up, then rounded, shedding their old teardrop shape, as more and more silicone was pumped into them. Cecille’s breast were getting rounder and faker, and already her memories were changing, as she looked at the Ring.

Memories of asking and pestering her mother for bigger boobs ever since she was fifteen. Memories of looking into the internet for the difference between saline and silicone, and settling for starting small, bringing her B-cups to a large C, comfortably large on her frame without being overly inflated.

Memories of her birthday, only a couple months before, spent on a hospital bed as her tits were done, and memories of the happy glint in her mother’s eyes as they compared dimensions and shape, and the growing, if for the moment abated, desire inside Cecille of saving up enough money with her incoming job to trade up for a larger pair in a couple years.

But, as the Ring finished modifying her old body for the new one, Cecille blinked and stopped looking into the Ring, she was flushed with an intake of new insights and memories. The Ring. The Ring could help her solve all her problems. She could use the Ring to help her mother, and was about to do so. No question about where the Ring came from or what it could do, or the price to pay for it.

Cecille just jumped up from the chair, making her new – in every sense – breasts jump up and about. She remembered getting used to the 350 ccs of new silicone’s weight on her chest, but it was weight she now welcomed. Her nipples had even grown more sensitive.

Still, there was something else for Cecille to do. She walked down towards the living room, the Ring in her hand. She was going to save her mother.

See you next time! If you'd like to let me know what you think of this new scene, I'd be happy. Thank you for reading!
My bimbo stories on TPB:

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2017, 12:31:35 pm »
More more more more more more!!!!!!

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 11:28:09 pm »
More has come. In this update, we see Cecille has... quite changed the way she looks at things. Oh, and she also got an upgrade.
Thank you for following and reading this story! Your comments and appreciation fill my heart with joy and push me to write ever more! Your support is like a warm flame keeping my balloon afloat! And yes that can work as a metaphor for somethingI guess

Cecille Pompadour waved happily at the camera, trying to make sure it was perfectly positioned to show her enhanced boobs. She smiled, seeing the reflected braces on her expensive laptop screen, and inhaled and exhaled, pushing her pneumatic chest in and out, the tip of her rounded breasts moving with unnatural elasticity.

“Mamie,” she called, “I’m ready!”
“You can start when you want,” her mother reassured her, out of the camera’s field. Cecille nodded and started the recording.

This was her new video and she was so excited! So excited for what she had done and for what she was about to do!
“Hi everyooone,” she exclaimed, waving again her hands at the camera, her smile even larger than before, showing her perfect teeth, white and shining, veeners and all. “Here’s CC-ecille to talk with you about plastic surgery and stuff! Bounjour from France! Today I want to tell all you girls about my latest results!”
Cecille pushed her arms together, pushing her boobs up and out, making the tops of silicone-enhanced boobs peek out of her white top. They looked soft and firm at the same time, either because Cecille possessed enough natural tissue or due to the surgeon’ skills. Cecille knew the answer though.

Her mother smiled proudly at her.

She had supported her so much! Between helping her design the channel and having her display the perfect ways to enhance your body… Mamie was the best! She knew it for personal reasons, too.
“So, I, like, I told you before I wouldn’t put more than four hundred, maybe four hundred and fifty in, because it was my first time, and all that stuff, and because my breasts can still grow, but…” Cecille shrugged, making her new boobs giggle in a way that wasn’t natural at all, showing their artificial appearance and mass, “… who cares! No way my boobs were going to be half as this big going natural so I thought, yeah, like, whatever, and… got them done! Yep! I’m at five hundred and seventy-five ccs right now, girls!”

She paused for a moment, cupping the bottom of her enhanced breasts, making them wiggle against her palms. They felt so good. The weight, the texture. Sleeping with these new friends of her on her own chest had been such an amazing experience!
“And I know in my previous video I talked about my own experience and the reasons why I wanted to get this boob job and why my surgeon pushed me to go the extra mile… yeah because she totally said that most girls she had regretted not going bigger… and so I thought, like, better going bigger the first time, so I had these puppies inflated to five hundred and more, as much as she could!” Cecille lowered her top just a tad, showing half of her spheroid boobs, the skin taut, in a few places even showing the hint of a ripple where the implant reacted to the pressure. Cecille noticed it and smirked at the camera. “Yeah, I also get ripples from time to time but you know it’s so sexy, it means I actually, you know, went and got my tits done, it’s like I put my signature on them… like I said: yeah I kinda want huge fake boobs and I think I look great with them, you gotta deal with it! Girl power,” she exclaimed pushing her left fist into the air, which had the effect to make her chest wobble, but not too much. Her tits reacted to to motion, but not too much: the silicone inside them kept them firm and shaped like half-spheres inside her.

“Oh, and yeah, I choose medium-high profile, and spherical shaped because my doc told me that teardrop has a nasty habit to, maybe, turn on itself and do some pretty bad stuff so I wanted to be safe… also I think, like, they look so much better like this, right? Right, you know, in your face! Ba-boom!”

She cupped her breast with her hands, her smile sweetening at the sight.

“You know I feel a lot more, you know, ‘me’, like this! I mean, ehehe, there’s a lot more ‘me’ this way, you know, but I also, like, I explained like it was something that I always wanted, and I kinda, like, grew up with this fantasy of wanting huge boobs, and not just big large boobs, but big huge fake boobs because you know, they’re like, uh, safer, and also stay up an are better to look at and stuff! And they’re also squishy!” Cecille cupped a hand around her left boob and squished it, making the implant overfill and move it like a balloon. Notwithstanding what Cecille said, though, it was clear her boobs had been tampered with, augmented. “I just can’t understand,” Cecille said, her tone dreamy, “why more girl don’t get them done like this. It’s easy, it’s quick, and… and it makes you feel soooo sexy! I feel so sexy now! So complete!”
Cecille lifted herself from the chair, doing a few twirls for the camera.

“Seriously, girls, if you are watching this, get a job and then get a boob job! The sooner the better! Hhmm as soon as I become a famous lawyer I’m going to push for a few laws to help the process…”
Her mother moved in, walking right behind the camera.
“Oh,” Cecille said, turning and showing her short shorts-encased cut bubbly bottom, curving invitingly to showcase her trim legs, “also, I have watched some incredible vids about, you know, butt stuff, and yet I can’t believe people are actually doing this stuff. I mean, boobs is one thing, but butt? Butt is…”

Something glittered grey. For a moment, time slowed down to a molasses. Cecille stopped smiling and had a dreamy look upon her face, thoughts inside her pretty little head rearranging themselves into new patterns. Desires changing. Memories being turned on their head. A new image burning itself into her brain: that of herself showing off her new silicone butt, even more bubbly and upturned than her own could be. And that idea made her squirm.
Her mother smiled, so proud, as the Ring upon her finger completed yet another part of its job.

“… butt is amazing! I have seen, like, tons of girls in Brazil got their done, and I am seriously thinking about getting mine also upgraded a little! You know the wrecking-ball, bolted-on look? Now that I got my boobs done, I want to balance it out! So get a load of this as long as it’s small and cute before it become fake and large and sexy!” And she wiggled her tush at the camera.

“Well that was fun,” Cecille said, sitting down again, making sure her new boobs were displayed, “but the big one is about to start! Because I have the extra super special person I talked about last time here with me! Girls, say hello to…”
Amanda walked in. She wore her simple clothes, covered with a long white coat. She smiled and waved at the camera, and sat down next to her daughter, her eyes passing on her daughter’s enhanced boobs.

“Bonjour everyone. My name is Amanda. I’m CC-ecille’s mother.”

“Hi mom! Thank you for being here with me on my channel! We’re going to have a chat with mom about a lot of stuff because you know, guys…” Cecille looked at her mother, an odd glint in her eyes. Amanda looked back with the fondest and most self-assured of smiles. She put a lock of hair behind her ear. The Ring shone upon her hand.

“You can say it, dear.”

“Hehe, you know,” Cecille cupped her enhanced, silicone-filled D-cups. “She did my boobs.”

Well that was somehow shorter than my previous updates but I tried to focus on the fake boobs sensation from the point of view of a victim of the ring's power. It's this kind of switches from one personality to another that make the whole mc genre work, according to my experience. Let me know what you think, and whether I nailed the fake boobs fascination!
My bimbo stories on TPB:

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 01:45:36 pm »
love it!!!!!

much appreciated, please keep up the good work..

great that she is a plastic evangelist..

CB

mginn24

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2017, 06:27:15 pm »
love the story? where can i find more of stories if there are any?

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2017, 10:22:17 pm »
And here we are with the last part in this universe. I hope you'll all have fun reading it! Please leave your thoughts, I'm surely curious to read them!
 And thank you for your continuative support through this story. I am planning on writing more soon. Thank you!

Cecille looked into the monitor as her mother passed her hands all around her shoulder. She held her newly-enhanced chest high and out, displaying her round, silicone-filled breasts.
Her mother’s fingers travelled from her shoulders down to the top of her boobs and Cecille giggled at the contact. Upon her mother’s hand, the Ring shone its grey light.

“So, what do you all think, good job, right?” Cecille’s own hands rose up to touch her boobs, and her top came dangerously close to slip. “I mean, a good boob-job. This is my firs…”

“Oh, no, honey,” her mother interrupted her. A strange light also shone in Amanda’s eyes as she pressed her hands against her daughter’s fake tits, making them slightly bulge out. The implants inside them seemed to pulsate. “Tell all your internet friends about your second surgery.”

Cecille frowned, then scowled, as if something inside her was pressing to make her understand that this wasn’t right, that there were things she didn’t understand, that… that she ought to tell everybody about how nice her new tits turned out! Yes, of course. She had always wanted to get even bigger tits, and that’s why she remembered actually coming to beg her mother for even bigger breasts, weighing even more on her chest, sticking out even rounder and more prominent… and even more impossibly perfect and looking even more fake and artificial, tits for a toy.

And as if on cue, her own tits actually responded, bulging up and out, shedding any hint of natural shape to become two jutting spheres, filled to the brim with silicone. Cecille groaned and shook as the transformation took place, as she became even more plastic and fake with every breath, and then  her fingers and toes curled as the strain from the transformation caused her to cum, a wet stain appearing in the middle of her pants.

“Uuhh,” she said, blinking, “my new tits are so sensitive, guys! Look, 800 ccs of silicone, all for you!” And it was true. Her tits, already too large for her figure, had jumped up two more sizes, and now Cecille sported a pair of fake tits almost as large as her own head.

“You always were asking for them,” Amanda said with a playful smile, “and always begging for me to upgrade your implants. Guess begging and being a good girl bear fruit.”

“It does, mamie, thank you! You did awesome work!”

“Hmm, if I dare say so myself,” Amanda agreed, pushing her hands against her daughter’s breasts. They were soft, yet firm in a way that was sexily unnatural, retaining their artificial buoyancy. “Turn around, baby,” Amanda ordered, and Cecille turned on her lap, showing her ass to the audience.

“Hhm, you spend so much time at the gym, baby, it really shows…” and Cecille’s pert ass surged out and up, turning from a simple slim bottom to show the work of hundreds of hours of gym work.

“I know, mamie,” Cecille acknowledged, then her eyes caught sight of the Ring shining on her mother’s hand… she swiftly took it into her own.

“Amanda? What are you…?”

“Shhh,” Cecille said, putting her finger against her mother’s lips, “I’m trying to help you.” Cecille knew that if only her mother was a famous cosmetic surgeon… then all their problems would vanish… and thus she wished as much, holding the Ring close. The Ring shone and reality trembled all around the, shifting and turning according to her wishes. Amanda blinked and a dazed look descended upon her face as the new truth settled in: she had always been a good, no, an amazing plastic surgeon, turning her little town into her personal laboratory. Many techniques she had refined on her own body, in fact… and just as that thought left her mind, Amanda felt her own tits surge forward to press against her daughter’s turning rounder and fake and slightly larger in size. She felt her face rearrange, her nose getting slimmer, any trace of wrinkles disappearing from her face. Her eyes turned a clear blue and her hair straight and blonde. Her lips curved out in a permanent, filler-sustained pout.

Amanda smiled as her mother’s transformation was over. She clapped her hands and exclaimed: “Mamie, you look beautiful!”

“Don’t I ever,” was her mother’s response. She snatched the Ring back from her daughter’s fingers. “And I remember you helping me, in fact.”

Cecille felt her memories shift and change, as if a had was squeezing her mind… her time spent studying law changed into time spent into surgery techniques and beauty treatments. Her simple clothes turned into a white nurse gown, strained against her improved chest, and tight enough to show off her cute, trained bum.

“And I remember helping you…” Cecille took the Ring again, and her mother’s eyes went ablaze with lust.

“Oh, yeah… why don’t you do it again…” Amanda pushed her lips against Cecille’s, her hands roaming around her body, taking off her top and mauling her enhanced tits just as her tongue explored her own daughter’s mouth. Cecille, giggling, pushed down her panties and her mother’s soon followed. She began grinding their pussies together, already moist, and they both cried out in pleasure, their nipples hardened.

“Ooh yea,” Amanda said, moving her hand closer to Cecille’s bottom, and teasing her butthole before inserting two fingers straight in, just as she always did… and that was enough for Cecille to shook and come again.

“Oh, maman, your hands are magic!”

“I know, baby,” she said, cupping her daughter’s enhanced breasts, “I know. Now be a good girl and lick me like you know.”

“Of course,” Cecille said, then a thought popped in her mind. It was everything almost perfect… her mother’s life and career both saved, and their relationship now as good as ever, what could there be… ah! She took the Ring once again and her butt, already big thanks to exercise, bulged out, fake-looking and rounded, like a pair of bolted-on wrecking balls. “Now it’s all good, I also have the fake ass I always asked mamie to give me,” and with those words, Cecille put down the Ring, which fell onto the floor, and tinkled away into the darkness.

From its hiding spot, the Ring contemplated the daughter parting Amanda’s thighs and going to town against her pussy, licking, sucking, and making Amanda squirm and cum.

It was satisfied, for the time being.

Epilogue

“So, you know, Daddy,” the girl from the shop counter said as she moved her tits up and down her Daddy’s shaft, gobbling his cock with each word, “when I’ll get my tits even bigger I’ll be able to make it all disappear, like this! Can I get them?”

And her Daddy was too busy cumming his soul out to answer, but given they had been at it for the best part of three hours, she took it as a yes.
My bimbo stories on TPB:

Tags: