Author Topic: thinking about it  (Read 9571 times)

Gorgangirl

thinking about it
« on: April 14, 2009, 12:33:39 am »
hi I'm new here I'm Liz I'm a 22 year old college girl who loves the look of fake breasts and have been thinking about implants for a long time. I'm a bigger girl I'm naturally a 40dd but i would love to have the round perfect looking fake kind just wondered what y'all think they would look like on me. picture of me attached

[attachment deleted due to hosting crash]

nachtundnebbel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 200
Re: thinking about it
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 03:21:04 am »

Hi Liz and welcome to our Fake Tits Forum, hope you are having good time here. Personaly i think your boobs will be much pretty than they are now, more round and tight do eachother, with that fake look that so many man like, witch for asome for low neckline clothing.

a kiss for you

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 01:59:33 pm »
Welcome Liz,

First of all, no matter what size or posture you are, i think round firm boobs always make it better, it will defenitely make you look much more of a 'babe' i think.
Maybe if you could post a clearer picture GreenBoy or anyone else skilled can try do a morph on you.
I think some vey big implants wouldn't look bad on you, usualy i prefer smaller implants, but since youre a natural dd already i think you need bigger ones to make them realy round and firm.

Do you have some sample girls of how you'd want too look for yourself?

Kwuk

Gorgangirl

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 11:47:16 pm »
well i love Daphne roshen as my personal favorite also Kelly bell i can add a clearer picture if yall like. If real titties would gross you out

[attachment deleted due to hosting crash]

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 05:03:36 am »
Daphne Rosen is quite something, as is Kelly Bell.

The picture is a little clearer but still way to dark to morph with i think (im not realy a morph artist myself, but from what i've heard it requires a bright enough picture)

Try taking one in day light, possibly with flash on.

boobslover

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 11:24:15 am »
well i love Daphne roshen as my personal favorite also Kelly bell i can add a clearer picture if yall like. If real titties would gross you out

Dear Liz,

Daphne has probably the boobs you need. This model has great forms and I'm sure these kind of boobs will fit you perfectly.

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 10:05:30 pm »
Hi Liz and welcome to our  Forum, I personally agree with boobslover,

Daphne has probably the boobs you need. This model has great forms and I'm sure these kind of boobs will fit you perfectly.

Daphne can be really ispirational for you!!

Tags: